All Comments on 'USAF Lawyer Finds Love with DIL'

by JohnLaw1950

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyRegabout 3 years ago

Dang what shit thing to do to your own deployed son.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 3 years ago

I agree with JonnyReg... Crappy thing for a guy to do to his son while the son is deployed to Iraq, flying combat missions. The fact that he was fucking his DEPLOYED SON'S WIFE while he's off risking his life in a fighter plane just kept me from really getting in to it. It would have been a better read if The Son had told his wife, "Hey, honey, I know you'll get horny, so do what you gotta do," or maybe, since this in in the Incest/Taboo section, he might have said, "Hey, dad, take care of my super horny wife while I'm gone." But the way it is, it's just sorta back-stabby. Again, since it's incest, it might have even been better if SHE was HIS daughter and her husband's deployed... Then they could have at least used Literotica logic that "Incest isn't cheating." Anyway...

But you write very well, and I'll probably peruse some of your other works. Thank you!

HazBoyHazBoyabout 3 years ago

Being a Retired USAF Member....this kinda stuff happened all the time. Anyway....great story!!

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerabout 3 years ago

The writing is good but in addition to the other comments, it is arguable that the guy could be recalled to active duty and charged under Article 134 of the UCMJ. In the real world its unlikely, but at the same time, the idea that a JAG officer, particularly a full bird, would risk the possibility of at least loss of base privileges is pretty unrealistic even for Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seems like a knockoff from the series wriiten earlier....look at the series under this author and see if u dont reach the same conclusion......retired O-7 here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

बहू को चोदने मे जो मज़ा है वह कहीं और नही ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnLaw1950@JohnLaw1950
I spent 23 years in the U.S. Army followed by 20 years in law enforcement. During that time I was a bodyguard for many high-profile clients. I have travelled to over 35 countries. I have had many interesting encounters with females during that time.