Use Me! (Femdom Smut)

Story Info
Blindfolded and punished!
1.8k words
3.8
3.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M/N'S P.O.V~

"A football player, captain of the sports team, is that what you like to be considered as?" I was blinded by blindfolds, her voice piercing through me. Her heels were raising my heartbeat, affecting me more than ever!

My body was tensed even after laying on a recliner chair. Her sweet sound made me guess it. Soon, I felt something circling my chest, it teased me. It was a toy!

"Do you know what this is called?" She asked, moving it slowly towards my face, its softness perked up my body, tensing my muscles. "No, F/N."

"Let me tell you then!" I could feel it on my jaw now, she added, "This soft side, it teases you, and this--," the hard stick structure rubbed on my skin, she continues, "This is used to give the actual punishment!"

"Punishment?"

"Yeah, but don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong to receive a punishment, right?" My words disappeared in my mouth, knowing what have I done. Her cold behaviour was an indication of what was about to come.

It's been five minutes since she asked me that question, and no action has been taken since then, she's quiet, sitting on the chair maybe.

"F/N, are you there?" I asked only for not get any reply. Before apologizing for my deed, I asked her the same question again and again.

"I'm, I'm sorry!"

"For what?"

"I should've called you, I got you worried."

"Then why didn't you?"

"I--I forgot!"

"You forgot to tell me that you and your friends are going to a party, while I was waiting for you after your classes."

"I'm ---I'm sorry."

"Do you have any idea how worried I was? Do you want me to stop calling you from now on?

"No,---no, it's not like that, I'm sorry I got you worried!"

"I stood there for like an hour, we had a date planned and you decided to ruin it. Have I ever stopped you from going anywhere, with anyone?" Her husky voice was getting deeper and deeper from anger.

"No--you haven't."

"Then why? At least tell me if sudden plans arrive, why the fuck is it so hard?" Her raising voice was scaring me in and out.

"I'm so--sorry F/N." The soft head of the stick slapped my face, her breaths touching my skin as she whispered, "---Master--- what am I?"

"M--Master!"

"Good!"

"Count!" The soft but stinging hits on my chest quickly welcomed soft pain. Counting by every hit, I could feel her suppressed anger taking over her. From one to twenty hits, my chest soon started burning.

"Take it off!" Taking my blindfolds off, I saw the look on her face, her face said enough without any words uttered.

I stood straight in front of her as she said, she turned the whip upside down, exposing the hard side. I was expecting this, sooner or later, the moment she raised the whip to publish a hit, my eyes, not wasting any second, closed their path of her visuals.

But not receiving it shook me more, seeing her hitting it on her palm as her eyes glared deep into mine. Continuing the hits, she never made any sound.

I knew she won't listen to me, and neither she'll stop hitting herself, so.

F/NS' P.O.V~

My anger was too much but I couldn't bear to hit him, even tho he enjoys it, but why should I give him the satisfaction of being forgiven, with just a few hits? Why should I let him slide this easily?

He was clearly in pain when he saw me hitting myself, without saying anything he quietly sat on his knees, exposing his back to me.

"Please!" His faint voice stopped me, his muscles stretching his non-stretchable shirt. I squatted, "I don't want to hurt you, but you make me, why do you bring out this side of me?" I peeked at his face, clenching his eyes, he fisted his hands on his thighs.

I stood up, swaying the whip before hitting him softly. He winched, pushing me forward to hit him again and again.

His shivering body had already taken ten hits, giving him more, would make him restless for more than a week.

Sitting on my knees, his burning back called me in to kiss him, but instead, I reached to his collar, unbuttoning his shirt. His huge body was making it hard to reach from behind so I slowly changed my position, facing his flushed up and teary face.

I glanced at his face as he was disturbed by my hands pulling his shirt off of him. Reaching for his face, I pulled his face to look at me, "I'm sorry!" He whispered.

M/N'S P.O.V~

Her cold eyes were piercing through me, as she helped me get up, telling me to sit on the bed. I watched her taking her black dress off, her breasts covered in black laced lingerie. Her curves and long black hair always have been my favourites, but I love it more when she has that look in her eyes.

She gently pushed me onto the bed, my legs still hanging on the edge, "scoot over." Soon my hands were cuffed and tied to the bed, and she sat on my stomach, "am I allowed to use you?" She whispered, moving forward to my forehead, and planting a soft kiss.

"Use me, please!" Her lips shut my mouth, her hands cupping my face to intensify the kiss.

"What did I eat?" She asked, knowing, I always tell her what she's eaten before kissing me.

"Chocolates?" A smirk rose on her face.

"How can you always tell?" I don't have an answer. "Maybe, you love me!" Her voice is muffled as she sinks her teeth into my neck, her nose circling my soft spot as she runs her tongue before leaving marks on me.

Further and further, her sharp teeth dug into various parts of my body, reddening the spot, she pressed those hickeys with her thumb, making me taste the pain.

My tied hands were struggling when she teased both of my erected nipples with her fingers, her long tongue teasing my throat, taking it down on my collarbone. "There's already one here!"

Biting the same spot which had started to disappear, she revived it with more redness and more sensation of burning.

"Is your little friend awake?" She teased, gliding her hand down on my bare body, her nails playing with my skin on their way. Soon she was rubbing her hand on my clothed crotch.

Pinching, licking, and biting my nipples was more arousing with sudden slaps and teasing on my crotch. Her lips never away from my skin.

Replacing her hand with her clothed pussy on my crotch started rubbing my already-hardened dick. I begged for her to kiss me, as she circled her hips on my thighs.

My tightening chest was making it tough for me to breathe but her lewd movement never stopped.

"Fuck, Master please use me right!" Can you imagine, she's so much smaller than me, but makes me beg, to be used.

Her hair fell on my face as her lips sucked mine, dominating my tongue with hers, my lust developed when she suddenly bit my lip, leaving my face used and wet.

She's moving like a snake, acting and arousing me like a deadly one. I'm suddenly all naked in hasty movement, watching her take off the remaining pieces of clothes from her body.

She giggled surprising me, why did she just giggle? I realized the reason when her hands jerked off my hardness, pressuring my thickness with her pussy.

She rubbed her entrance on my dick, riding it without pushing it inside. "Master, please!"

"Shhhh or I'll stop, you can still feel the pleasure, can you not?

"I can!"

"What do you feel?" She asked rubbing her fingertips on my lips, as her other hand teased the tip of my dick.

"It's hard!"

"What is?" Her hips rubbed my dick with her entrance.

"M-my cock, you're making it hard to handle!"

"How am I doing it?"

"You're--you're fucking me, but ---also not fucking me!"

"Is it good?"

"Y-yes!"

"What is good?" She's doing this on purpose, asking me such questions!

"You're pussy!"

"Why is it good?"

"Because--- it tastes good, ---it f--feels good and ---and it's yours!"

"You're talking nonsense, you know that?"

"H--how?"

"It feels good because you're a whore!" She pinched my nipples, still grinding on my dick, and whispered, "It feels good because you're big hunk body, who needs to be controlled."

Whimpers escaped as my dick grew needy and hungry for her cunt. "It feels good because all you can think is dirty things and me. Not specifically me but!"

Her juices were dripping on my thickness now, making it slippery and easy to grind. I could feel myself entering inside her, once in a while. Tho, it was a mare mistake in the movement of her hips.

"Don't get distracted when I'm talking." She gently slapped my face, increasing the level of my focus on her words.

"S-sorry!"

"Can you tell me what you imagine when you think of me?"

"I-I." I'm embarrassed by my thoughts, which soon stole my words.

"Can't you answer this?" I nodded, no it's too dirty to say.

"Either you tell me peacefully or I make you?"

"I--I imagine you fucking me, fucking me so hard, making me lose my mind, I--I imagine your t--tight cunt around me. I wanna -- fuck you, please! I love you so much!"

"Is this what you wanna do, fuck me and make me fuck you hard?"

"Yes--yes!" With every dirty talk, I was reaching close to my orgasm.

"How would you fuck me, if you could?"

"I want to-- fuck you there, near the glass window, I wanna--h--hear you moan my name---"

"Like this?" She suddenly grided harder on me, moaning my name louder, "Aghhh M/N, fuck me---please!" I watched as her neck pumped its muscles, her hips dug into my thighs, her hands squeezed her breasts,

"Awwww--- look at that face!" She laughed at my reaction, of course, her moans were for teasing me. "But, pity, you won't get to do this today!"

"Because I won't let your dick enter me today!"

Her hips found a dirty rhythm, which was taking my control and giving me a need to be fucked hard. Her hands jerked my dick, rubbing the head with her palm which instantly made me giggle!

"Aww look at that!" Squeezing the tip with her fingers, her juices dripped on my length. Riding me harder than before she kept up with her teasing when I heard her moaning louder.

I could also feel myself reaching closer to my orgasm, as my body reacted to her movement, thrusting my hips into her hand. "I'm gonna cum, please! Can I-I?"

I begged and begged, watching her bounce her curvy body on top of me, "cum with me!" She announced, moaning louder and nastier now.

I felt my body relaxing slowly after the hard tease. I never got to be inside her within this span.

"You did good, baby!" Her hands caressed my face, kissing me before taking the cuffs off.

_____________________

I hope you liked it!

---- Love author!