Friends with Benefits! (Femdom smut)

Story Info
From a party to her bed!
2.8k words
4.47
5.2k
3

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Female's P.O.V~

I met him at the party. We both had one common friend who invited us. At first, I didn't realize that we can become such good friends, but the banters he had and his soft nature turned us into good friends.

We met a lot of times after that and spent good times together. Hours of talking and occasional meet-ups turned into meetings on a casual base.

Our mere friendship also turned into him having feelings for me. But I didn't want anything serious, so I offered him a relationship beneficial to both of us.

We've been fucking around since then, but never did I ever show him my true side. Yet it tried to come out every time we were together.

I think it will be the same today as well. I'll have to control my dominance and cope with his moans.

"What are you thinking?" He asks, yanking me out of my thoughts as I follow his steps to his apartment. We didn't realize that when we started meeting each other at our apartments.

"You're okay, right?" He includes. His voice, his character, his concern, and the way he treats me shout him to be a submissive guy. But who knows if he is?

I nod as I step in before him and walk toward his room. Sitting on his bed, I wait for him to lock the door and sit beside me.

"You don't seem alright." I don't know why, but even his concern turns me on. I've been controlling for so long. I don't know how long I can take it.

His moans always stir me, but I never get the chance to hear more of him. I want to hear him whine from pleasure. I want to see him beg. I want to see the look of craving on his face. But it never happens!

Male's P.O.V~

I sit beside her relaxing body, regarding her glare at me. There's something very strange about her, but I don't know what.

She's been behaving weirdly for the past few days and whenever I ask, she dismisses it. How do I get her to talk?

As I ask again, she suddenly pulls me in for a kiss. I didn't even get a second to process the whole situation. That was so sudden!

Her hands travel from my neck to my head, narrowing her fingers on my hair.

She's always passionate when she kisses me, but today it seems way more than passionate. My body reacts to her touch and moves closer to her, cupping her face in my palms as I reply to her kiss with the same passion.

I don't know what is happening to her, but it's so hot. I've never felt her lips this hungry before. "Are you alright? You're acting so different right now. "

I can't do anything but look at her in awe and wait for her to say something. "Don't worry, I'm okay." I feel her hands taking my shirt off as her eyes remain stiff on mine.

Out of control, I pin her down, driving my tongue from her collar to her breasts, watching her softly muffle. I repeat her action and take off her top and her bra, leaving her half bare for my eyes.

There's no way I can describe her beauty. She makes me lose control. She makes me weak. I still like her but I cannot say it out loud since she made it clear. It's nothing more than a beneficial relationship.

Swiftly I draw my lips over her breasts, sucking and squeezing her perfectly rounded breasts. I regard her losing control as her moans escape from her mouth. She looks so beautiful!

Her fingers reach into my hair, holding onto me as I drive my hand to her clothed pussy. Listening to her moan to my actions, I graze my fingers between her clothed entrance as I soak her nipples with saliva and suck them harder.

I didn't realize when I got swayed by her moans and went so rough on her nipples. Her moans were so enchanting to leave her alone. She draws my mouth away from her breasts as she glares at me with lust, holding my chin. The look in her eyes is unreadable but sexy.

Suddenly, her hands force me down and she straddles on top of my abdomen and pins my hands. "Wow, I never knew you had this strength." I am kind of surprised, but deep down I somewhere knew she had this side in her and I like it.

She scoffs at my words, "You know nothing!" Her tone, her eyes, and her actions are so different right now. She seems like she knows what she's doing, unlike the other times. It's so interesting and arousing. I wonder what will she do next.

Female's P.O.V~

I couldn't hold it anymore. The pleasure and my thoughts of watching him moan and beg for me took over me. Now I don't care if this relationship will continue after this. I just want to watch him squirm for me.

"Why don't we play a little game today?" Muttering into his ear, I drive my tongue, licking down his neck. "What kind of game?" He whispers back, not hustling his hands against me.

"I want you to listen to me and do precisely as I say. Can you do that?" I flick his nipples with my tongue as I watch him whimper and reply, "Being kinky are we?" He smirks, adding, "Okay. I will listen to you."

"Good boy!" He chuckles at my words, "Good boy? That's kind of hot."

"You like it?" I respond as I get up from his abdomen, remove my pants, and stand with my feet across his stomach. "Yes, I do." His reaction is literally what I expected from him.

His eye twinkle as he glares at my exposed pussy, further giving me a glance of need. "Are you hungry?" Quickly nodding to my question, he licks his lips, "Very much." I can see him rubbing his thighs together as he holds onto my legs.

His bulge has grown but still hides behind his tight jeans. But he's not trying to hide his desire at all.

"Say please!" I watch his expression shift into amazement. He raises his eyebrow, asking, "Please? Why would I say that?" I foresaw this as well. It's certainly going to be fun.

"Because you want to taste me. Don't you?" I squat down to his face, inches away from his lips, as I rub my clit with my fingers.

I move away as he tries to lean closer to my entrance, which undoubtedly frustrates him.

His eyes flutter and his mouth dries up from the sharp breaths he's taking. "You will not get a taste until you say please!" I can see him fidgeting and hustling to agree with me, and quickly he utters the word.

"Please!" I feel my heartbeat advancing to him saying that. "Again."

"Why? I just said that already!" Ready to proceed away from his view, I respond, "Alright then, no taste for you."

"Okay! Okay! I'll say it. Please!" I can't help but smirk, "Again." I will make him say it until I feel satisfied. Until my heart says it's okay to let him taste.

He clenches his jaw before saying it again. This is how badly he wants me, and I'll take advantage of it. And as soon as I drive my pussy close to his lips, he attacks like a hungry animal.

His chin rubs near my entrance as he drives his tongue inside me, cupping it and slurping. I feel him making eating motions with his lips, making such a dirty noise.

He then grabs handfuls of my ass, and sucks onto my wetness harder and faster, making me leak more.  He's so good with his tongue.

To feel more of his tongue, I start grinding on his tongue, getting every bit of pleasure I can get from him.

Male's P.O.V~

I growl, exhale, and suck on her wetness, urging her muffles to turn into moans. She sounds so wonderful and stimulating right now that I can't keep myself still and composed.

I feel my dick getting hard and heavy because of her. And my pants are making it even worse for me.

As I flick my tongue inside her sweet wetness, her juices flow. Rushing into my mouth, she drips more and more. I've never seen her this wet.

"Good boy!" she wails out, unable to sit and affected by ecstasy. I feel her grind her hips faster and faster on my tongue as I try to match her tempo, eating her with the same passion.

"Tell me you're my good boy!" she demands, shoving my head further toward her wetness.

Her tone is much more strict and compelling today. I cannot resist because of the way she tells me to do something.

And for some reason, calling myself her good boy feels so good. My dick twitches every time I hear or name myself as her good boy.

I muffle onto her pussy as her juices drip down from my chin to my neck and feel her shoving my head roughly onto her entrance. She grinds and fucks my tongue without giving me a second to breathe. What has taken over her?

I struggle, holding onto her thighs as she fucks my face harder and faster until I feel her shivering and twitching. She narrows her thighs around my face, making me harder than ever.

She's about to cum. I can feel it. The pitch of her moans is a clear indication.

She fucks my mouth and moans until, eventually, I feel her juices melt into my mouth. My tongue glues up with the thickness of her thick juices as I still run my tongue inside her, wanting to hear more of her moans and get every drop of cum out of her cunt.

I watch her withdraw my pants and sit on my abdomen as I try to breathe back to normal. I'm still hazed by her mouth fuck. I'm still savoring her taste and she's already ready for the next course. "What are you doing to me?" I ask, unable to think straight anymore.

I watch her slowly lean close to me, groping my neck, "I'm making you mine and obedient. Don't you want to be obedient?" How come her peculiar words turn me on so much?

"You sound so weird right now, but I like it," I reply, choking as she stiffens her grip around my neck.

Suddenly I feel her leaking pussy rubbing herself on my hardness. "Do you? Do you also like this?" She rubs her clitoris from my base to the tip of my cock, lubing it up with her wetness.

She purposely rubs her entrance to my tip, giving it a feeling that she's taking me in.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" She demands, keeping up with her pussy, rubbing faster now. "Yes!" I growl. "Then say please! Say, please fuck me!"

Female's P.O.V~

I know I've worked him enough and now it will be much easier to make him submit to me. "No! I won't!" He denies it, as his twitches as well as his cock.

"Say it or I will walk off. I will walk away and never come back!" His expression shifts as soon as I say that. He bites his lips and clenches his jaw, hustling within himself. "Say it or I'll walk away."

"Please!" He pauses, inhaling sharply as he further adds, "Please fuck me!" His eyes are begging, his words are begging, satisfying the Dom in me. "Good boy!" Quickly I slide his cock in me, feeling his hardness twitch as I slide the whole length in.

I feel him filling my insides, making me moan as I start riding him. Removing my hands off of his throat, I lean to his nipples, cupping them with my mouth.

As soon as I start riding him at a soft pace, he lands his hand around my waist. "No, no, no! You can't touch without my permission." I pin his hands back again, watching him, baffled. "Why? I did as you said."

He's eager to get it all, he's eager to fuck me hard. "Do you want me to walk off?" He shuts up, nodding, "No!"

"Then do as I say." He quietly remains still, slowly bucking his dick into me and clutching to the sheets as his mouth creates the noises of my choice.

I grind and ride with the same pace, sucking onto his nipples, feeling him twitch inside me until he cracks up again. "Faster. Do it faster!" He moans out as his body begs as well.

"You know what to say!" I demand as I sit back, holding myself against his chest. He has to submit to me, until then I will keep on torturing him. "Why are you doing this?" He's still trying to stand his ground, but for how long?

"Say it or I won't!" I can see how frustrated he is and I love it. "Please! Fuck me faster! Please!" He implores with his broken words as I grant him his wish.

The second I start fucking him faster, he overjoys with loud moans and growls. He looks at me with submission and greed. "Why are you behaving so differently today?"

"Why? Do you not like it? I've always been this way. I just didn't tell you." He growls as I say that, moaning and fucking him as he bucks his hips faster.

"It's not fair!" I chuckle as I feel him twitching inside me. He means it. "Oh, is it? Look at your slutty body, begging for me." I drive my hands around his abdomen, as he makes such a lewd noise. He's crying from pleasure and begging for more.

"Tell me do you not like it?" Demanding, I dig my nails into his skin, watching him twitch more as he wails out. "I do! I do. Fuck! It feels so good. What have you done to me? I was never like that."

"Oh, you were. You just didn't know it. Don't you feel the immense pleasure coursing through your body and you still want more?" He whimpers, holding his moans back. "Answer me!" I dig my nails deeper, as I ask him to reply.

"Oh fuck, yes! It fucking feels so good. I don't what have you done to me. But it feels so good!" He stutters, struggling not to touch me.

"I will let you touch me if you call me mommy!" His eyes bolt up. "What no! I will never call you that." I chuckle at his reaction, "Alright then. No touching." Going back to riding him, I see him fidgeting again.

"M-mommy!" He whispers, ashamed at his own words. "What?" He repeats baffled to say it again. "Be clear and loud. To whom are you saying this? Ants?"

Moaning louder and breathing faster, finally he calls my mommy. "What do you want mommy to do?"

"Please let me touch you, Mommy! I want to fuck you! I can't do it if I can't touch you. Please! Mommy!"

"Good boy!" I finally allow him to touch me and as soon as I do that, he pins me down and starts plunging his rock-hard dick into me, making me wail and whine as he does the same.

The look in his eyes of finally getting what he wants is so arousing. "Call me mommy. Tell me how good it feels!" I bite his shoulder, holding onto him tighter as my nails travel on his back.

"So good!" He penetrates hard and, after, locking up my legs around his waist. "It feels so good Mommy!" Moaning louder, he sinks into my neck, "Tell me you're my good boy and I can do whatever I want to you." I can barely say anything, but I still do.

"Yes, Mommy! You can do whatever you want to me. I'm your good boy. I will be your good boy. I will please you and be obedient to you!" He whimpers and moans into my ear, getting faster and faster as I feel him twitch inside me.

He's getting bigger inside me and tighter around my body. "I'm going to cum."

"Ask me like a good boy. Ask me if you can cum!"

"Mommy! Can I cum! Please! Please, can I cum!" I feel his body jittering and his hips plunging harder. "Good boy! You can cum!" As soon as I allow him, he starts plunging his dick harder and harder. I feel myself getting closer as well.

"Now! Cum!" He growls along with me as both of our bodies fuck each other and orgasm. He exhales so sharply along with me, still fucking me until every drop of semen has come out from his cock.

Finally, he drops over my body, enveloping my body tighter as I exhale sharply as well. "Good boy!" Caressing his head, I feel him slowly relax along with me. He sinks his face into my neck, kissing me gently as he thanks me. "Thank you, Mommy!"

_________________

Enjoy Reading! 

---- Love, author! ❤