WAV! (femdom smut)

Story Info
Blindfolded in a Bawdyhouse!
1.6k words
4.75
1.5k
1

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being exhausted and having nothing thrilling apart from her tedious job forced her to constantly search for an alternative to intrigue her life.

This day was also ordinary for her until it wasn't. From out of nowhere, a poster caught her eye. It was resting on the pavement.

A phone number was printed on it with a bold sign "WAV" and a summary that said. "Get your desires to come alive operated by us. The night is yours" Wait, what?

Too tired to concentrate, she threw the flyer in the dustbin after she reached her apartment, but she took it with her.

Believing to change something today in her daily life, she forgot about the poster, but life gets you like a crazy dog, which prepared her to look for that poster.

That day she hurried home and inspected every corner for the poster when she was reminded of what she did with the poster.

She drew it out and called the number. As she sat on the cold floor, she waited with tension. The person on the other side informed her of the address and the time.

With no certainty, she took off, wearing her finest outfit. Stepping out of the car, she noticed no one. The place was in the middle of an empty valley, with buildings ubiquitously with no soul wandering on the road.

But soon she noticed a dark appearance approaching her way, asking certain questions for confirmation. With a sight of the poster, he showed her in. A lot was happening rapidly, adding to her uncertainty.

The guy stood on the escalator, inviting her in. Right before she could ask anything, the escalator bell rang, and stopped moving, exposing a unique place in front of her. Everything turned out to be extraordinary, out of context.

A woman entered, her face perfectly hidden behind the mask, leading her into a room, suggesting that she'd write down her desires after she shower. The woman vanished, closing the doors behind her.

She took a shower, for the third time today, and read a note before stepping out of the bathroom. The note was remaining next to the clothing cabinet which stated, "As for the privacy of our entertainer, we cannot let you see him. This also suits the list of your desires so, please come out with a blindfold on so the boy can proceed. Thanks!"

The note overjoyed her, exciting her inner needs. As she stepped out with blindfolds, she wondered, "Can the boy see me?"

The stepping sounds of the young boy disturbed her thoughts. He came close and held her hands leading her towards the bed.

His gentle breaths and flourishing smell were more noticeable because of the blindfolds. His soft scent of rose and smooth skin lead her wondering, for his gentleness, and easy to notice his masculinity.

Suddenly, the guy spoke in his mild but manly voice, "Don't be curious miss, I can see you but you can't. This is the beauty of this place."

Driving her to sit down as she called for his name, "I'm your entertainer, miss." Taken aback by his words, she went, "I meant your real name."

To which he added, "I'm sorry miss, but we may not expose our true identity." He sounded someone familiar, but she can't pinpoint him at that moment.

Washing her worries away, the boy came close, placing her hands on his chest, which caused his whole body to tingle. Her chilly hands sent shivers down the boy's spine, which made his breathing sharp.

"May I?" the boy asked as she nodded. A rush spiked inside her when his soft lips touched hers, caressing her face between his palms. Being a dome, her first instinct pushed her to pin the boy down on the mattress.

"Is it fine with you if I take the charge?" she asked as he reacted in his stuttering tone, "As you desire, miss."

Blindfolds didn't interrupt her from moving further on his body as she added, "Please tell me if you don't like something" which made the boy seek for her hands and dig her nails on his chest. Quietly adding, "It's your desire, miss, you can do whatever you want, I'm here to please you."

With reassurance, her lips moved on his, tracing to his neck, leaving marks. Their bodies were covered in ecstasy, and the fact of not being able to see the boy provoked her more.

His sweet sighs were like music to her, his fierce jawline under her palms, his bright nose, pulpy lips, and his smile. Her hands wandered all over his body, a body that was so perfect for a natural being.

The boy's reaction made her ask "Are you for real? How could you be so beautiful?" She couldn't trust her touch, "you haven't even seen me yet and you're calling me beautiful," on which she could only smirk.

She took off his robe, accessing his whole body. Which lead him to glide her hands on his body, feeling the most of it. His next stop was a petal bowl. It didn't take her even a minute to sense his excitement, which asked for things to be done to him. Taking out petals from the bowl filled with cold water, she placed them on his bare skin. On which the boy quivered and shivered.

Not being able to see but allowance for his cries made her turn her fingers from his mouth to his neck. Choked him as she played with his nipples with another hand, to which he grew hard. His erection could be felt on her thighs.

Rubbing his erection with her knee. His noises echoed in the room, calling her Miss, again and again.

Grinding their bodies together, touching every corner of each other's body, the boy tried using his tongue on her blindfolds. Encircling his tongue on her, where he could with desperation.

A smile filled with satisfaction appeared on her face, giving the boy more reasons to lose control. With a decision to pick up the act further, she pushed her hands on his crotch, playing with his length, which occasionally made the boy moan and whimper for more.

The words escaped his mouth, covered in lust. "Don't tease me like that."

"You're the one who can see everything, so consider this act of mine as equality." Moving further with her lips on his thighs, she left remarkable traces. "Oh, please," he groaned. She reacted with a smile, "Please what?"

"Okay, okay...please, please do something," he gulped down his building saliva.

"Like what?" She teased further.

"I want you to.... to please suck me," whimpers full of desperation, left his mouth.

"I like it when you put it like that." With that, her mouth moved vigorously.

He trembled as he felt her wet lips, breathing sharply with her every powerful thrust of her expert lips, his body twisted with her nails digging into his thighs.

The rhythm moved faster with her lips and right before he could reach his end, she stopped.

Licking the length with the precum dripping, "Why'd you.. stop?" he complained, with his blushing face, body hot like on high fever.

"Not yet, baby boy, this has to wait," irritation but also with obedience he kept his cool, urging and needy, more than before.

She moved away from his length, managing to move slowly, climbing on top of him, and before he'd calm down from the previous exercise, he was inside her. "I-I wasn't ready!"

"It's all about the surprise, baby boy." Moving very slowly which made him jumpy and shivery. Feeling her tight and warm heat, he felt himself grow harder and more greedy. His hands found their way to her waist, trying to thrust into her as she commanded him to stop.

Obedience showed with his legs resting on the mattress, moving according to her will. As the need got needier and lust for lustier, he begged for more. "Miss, please,.....move faster..... I-I can't take it."

"I need it more specifically baby, show me you want it." She was still grinding upon him, slowly, not giving him what he wants.

"Please miss, I -I need it, I need it bad, you're making me so horny and I'm craving you, I want you to make me cum."

His words proceeded on her as she smiled and kissed him softly, whispering "My pleasure baby" With that escaped, her movement got faster, harder, and lewd.

Both of them lost their breaths, permitting him to now thrust into her, her hands pressured on his chest. The delicate touches, the spots on their bodies, the scratches she left on him aren't gonna go easily for months.

With loud and needy moans and fast and lewd moves, their body trembled, holding each other closer as they came together. She collapsed on the boy, resting as he caressed her hair, before losing in the movement she asked, " Are you gonna go now?"

"Not until you tell me to Miss," he replied with a tight grasp.

"Then don't go yet, let me hold you for a while and while I'm asleep, you're allowed to go."

"As you desire miss."

"You're my favourite entertainer." losing herself between his strong arms, she spoke before falling asleep.

"It's my pleasure miss." That's how their conversation ended.

The morning arrived with a bitter-sweet realization of him not being present, smiling, she admired the other side of the bed, reminiscing the last night.

Slowly and steadily the time moved and a guy came knocking on her apartment door.

He was her neighbour living next door and asked if he could use her bathroom due to his broken nob.

The smile on his face told a weird story, suspiciously smiling at her, which her wonder.

His voice was similar to the -- entertainer's. She quietly nodded and stood frozen, wondering if he was the guy from WAV. Can he be?

---------

I hope you liked it!

---- Love, author!