Use Me Now!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure whether, at that moment, I was commenting on Gary's monster, pounding my cervix and the ultra-sensitive area behind it, or Seb's more-modest cock, plunging to its full length into my arse. Both were stretching me, opening those two holes that had been a lot tighter not long ago, fucking me now harder, faster. And all the while, my hands were tied and cuffed above my head, while my legs twitched and thrashed. My clit was being rubbed, my tender nipples mercilessly clamped and pulled. Seb had his hands in my hair, pulling my head back and whispering filth into my ear, and I was being treated like a total and utter slut. And I fucking loved it.

And I was coming again, and again, in powerful waves, moaning and screaming.

I think I felt Seb come first. There was this throbbing in my arse, though it could have been part of my own orgasm. Then Gary moaned loudly and I definitely felt his cock throb as his spunk burst into the extreme depths of my cunt. It never occurred to me to question whether he was wearing a condom, or whether there was any reason I should be worried about him fucking me bareback.

I kept feeling aftershocks, even after they'd both pulled out of me and rolled me onto my back again. Everywhere between my hipbones and my knees, and most of the bedcovers, seemed to be covered in pussy juices and semen.

The guys grinned at each other, then lay down on either side of me and began hugging, kissing and fondling me, which was gorgeous. I closed my eyes and just luxuriated in all the tingling nerve endings, slowly drifting down from my massive sequence of orgasms. But then I felt a hand cup my pussy and a finger gently drawn across my clit.

"No, please! No more. I can't - AH!"

What happened next was exquisite torment. I'd already come more than I thought possible, but the guys really went for broke, fingering, licking and sucking my pussy, rimming my arse, pulling on my nipple chain. My arms were still tied above my head, and Gary held my legs wide as he and Seb devoured my pussy, front and back, taking turns to lick, rim and tongue-fuck me. I was moaning like crazy, begging them to stop - but not yet using the safe word - when Seb stuck his cock back in my mouth, preventing me from saying anything.

If I thought the sensations couldn't get any stronger, I was wrong, because a moment later, Gary pulled me up by my ankles, lifting my arse off the bed, Seb slipped a pillow under me, and then Gary shoved - there's no other word for it - that plus-sized cock into my pussy, going all the way in, deep as before, hitting the newly-discovered sensitive areas. With Seb still rubbing and occasionally licking my clit, the ascent to orgasm was rapid. I started shaking uncontrollably for the umpteenth time, moaning and screaming, my cried muffled by the cock that was using my mouth.

Clearly I wasn't the only one super-sensitised, because a short time later - fuck it, I wasn't wearing a watch - I got a mouthful of spunk. Then Seb pulled out and I had a rich creamy facial. And not long after, Gary pulled out and unleashed another torrent of cum all over my body and face. I was a total wet, sticky, trembling mess. More than anything, I felt totally fucked - and I was very happy with the situation.

And I was still twitching, minutes later, as the two guys untied my wrists and started to undress me. I mean, you could hardly call what I was wearing 'dressed', but they removed the cuffs from my wrists and ankles, my shoes and stockings, and unfastened the strappy harness, the collar and the nipple chain. (My nipples throbbed for several minutes afterwards). Seb took the cum-covered items away, while Gary held me gently in his strong arms, apparently oblivious to the goo all over my skin.

When I'd finally returned to some sort of normality, I looked into his handsome face.

"So who said you could fuck me?"

"Well, initially Seb, and then later, you."

"Really? When was that?"

"I distinctly recall you saying something like 'use me, fuck me in both holes.' But perhaps I mis-heard." He grinned, and then kissed me. I put my arms around him and kissed him back.

"Shit, I'm absolutely covered in cum!" I said when our mouths separated. "Which reminds me; you didn't wear a condom." I looked at his expression, but his satisfied smile didn't change.

"Don't worry. Seb said you were on the pill, but he insisted on an STD check beforehand. I said I'd be happy to use a condom, but he said you'd enjoy having cum all over you, so I agreed. But wow, Beth, fucking you tonight was something else! I've always thought you were hot, but tonight you were smoking!"

"Well, I think there must be smoke coming out of my pussy. Shit, the friction was like I've never felt before. Just how big are you?"

"Just shy of ten inches long, about six and a half around."

"Fuck! That's enormous!"

"I don't recall you complaining. Whimpering, moaning, begging me to fuck you maybe, but not complaining." Again, that saucy grin.

"Yeah, but I don't know how long it'll take my pussy to return to its normal size. I guess I'm going to be too slack for Seb for a while."

"Yeah, so maybe he just needs to stick to your arse and I can keep on stretching that tight little cunt of yours."

"You really are a very naughty boy, aren't you? You shouldn't make suggestions like that - or use language like that - in front of a lady."

"You're right. But it's OK to use it in front of - or inside of - a dirty little slut, isn't it?"

"Gary, I could go off you very rapidly. I'm only a slut when it suits me. Mostly, I like to be treated like a lady."

"Sure, ma'am. So would you like to wash off all of the cum that two horny guys plastered all over your slutty skin before you become a lady again?"

That night, after we'd showered together, I slept between two fit, handsome men, sore but satisfied in a way I'd never imagined. And I was still sore the next day, so all I could do was have my pussy eaten and my nipples sucked until I came again, and then try to suck off two guys, one after the other. Seb was fine - I actually let him skull-fuck me again until he came down my throat. But Gary was too big for me to suck him off, so all I could do was just lick him and let him fuck my titties. When I sensed he was close, I took the head of his cock into my mouth and let him fill my mouth with his spunk.

"Do you like the taste of my cock?"

"Mmm, yes. Tastes like chicken."

He laughed.

So I spent the whole of this week thinking about what happened last weekend. I'd done things that would once have horrified me, and I had the most thrilling, orgasmic experiences of my life.

That is 'my life so far'. Tonight, Gary's coming back. He and Seb have informed me that Gary is going to force his monster cock up my arse. It's terrifying.

And I'm soaking my panties, just thinking about it. I can hardly wait to get used again.

12