All Comments on 'Use Me Now!'

by bad_hobbit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this was hot! Please write more about what happened when Gary was coming for her arsehole.

Also, that Boris Johnson joke, I have never laughed this hard reading erotica. So thank you for that !!

I am also sorry that your partner was harassed here. But I hope you can keep posting such saucy hot stories.

Aqua317Aqua317over 1 year ago

Please tell Beth the Pixie I enjoyed your story. Death to the trolls! (especially the anonymous ones - such cowards)

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

I liked it too, in fact I’m soaking wet So jealous. Thanx Mmmmmmm. Reminds me of a scene a long time ago…. But yours was hotter!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

So, after a few weeks of getting back to normal life, she began teasing Seb about what she had experienced. After another sex session, she finally convinced Seb to allow himself to be tied up (handcuffed to the bed, hands and legs). She had teased him that her BFF would also like to join them, so Seb was all for it. Another session progressed but Seb was amazed that he was both blindfolded and had a gag in place. He started to get worried when he felt the nipple clamps he had used on her, clamped tightly to his small nipples. Fuck, the y hurt, as he tried to tell her but couldn't. When he felt a greased up dildo/vibrator being pushed into his rectum, he knew he'd made a mistake. His own cock was hard and pulsing but he wasn't allowed to cum. His arse was fucked with the dildo harder and harder, nipples stretched. It was now no joke! He squirmed but couldn't get loose. Finally, he felt the dildo being removed. He breathed a sigh of relief... until he felt a massive cock start to push into him. "See how you like it, you fucking bastard" being screamed by the girl. "We've got all night and boy, are you going to pay". "Oh, your friend Gary will be along shortly. He didn't believe that you loved being arse fucked but we told him it was all in fun. Ha Ha. OUR fun, not yours!" Then he is going to have a turn at your arse with his big cock... and he's looking forward to it".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbad_hobbit@bad_hobbit
Thanks to everyone who's been following me, and I hope you're all enjoying my most recent posts - Consequences 9 and the first part of Sarah's long-overdue adventures. More 'Consequences' should be out soon - I foresee another 5 chapters - as soon as I can find some time. And ...