All Comments on 'Used and Abused Ch. 02'

by storyfella

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very erotic

Great description of sexual act as well as emotions. So understandable that Kelly's desires him but faux taboos hinder that. Her only way to give in is to somewhat deny.

CroonyCroonyover 4 years ago
Very good

I must admit this story is far better than the first one.

I liked the idea of you bring in her friend to help dominate Arthur and I look forward to see how they both use him in the future.

Whatever was said you certainly proved people wrong with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting critiques of good story

I'll comment in the reverse of the title, and say how good this story is from both the writing and the ideas are; Your previous story was good if not perfectly edited, but lacked a little something in character depiction. Still, a pretty solid effort upon which this one builds well.

Now to answer your other critics, I feel that the motivations and actions her if divorced from the incest component would be almost in keeping with any standard ( If that term applies ) BDSM relationship in all but the prior consent feature - something a certain half-century of dull color series of books has taken flak for - and is frowned upon in the community yet it can happen, even if it borders on what the title explicitly says . In any case, it's your story and your protagonists are on their path; I hope you continue to report their journey, as I feel it will have intriguing stops along the way.

Zvoke6Zvoke6over 2 years ago

I feel as if you have done our real life incest couminty good my mom and I love this story cause she domaintes me so does my sis I love a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i love the story i wish the poor boy can get some relief by letting him fuck you up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoryfella@storyfella
Due to ill health as a child meant I missed out on education. One of my worst subjects was English. I've never written anything in my life apart from the odd letter. I don't pretend to be a great writer and can't imagine ever being so. I started writing for my own pleasure and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES