All Comments on 'Used and Abused in Shame Ch. 03'

by Useandabuseme666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
alexa_ralexa_r12 months ago

OMG!!! That was a fantastic story! I couldn't help but slip my hand between my thighs as I read! From one filthy little fuck pig to another, more please!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

yes more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is too extreme for me. So that's my bias behind my next comments. I hope people remember that this is a fantasy. Emotional damage issues aside, this is not safe BDSM, nor is it even Risk Aware Kink. Self bondage where multiple senses are dis-abled, and no arrangement made to have someone check on her? Following orders from a "Dom" you've never met for such psychologically and physically risky play? (Not sure if that was in this story, or in another by this author. It seems to be a recurring idea in erotica). Did he check up on her? Aftercare? I had to stop reading, so I honestly don't know. I know that some people use porn and erotica as educational material about kink. I would say read it; cum, and then read it again if this is something you'd like to try.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wondered what she will see when she watches the movie? Will she see someone she knows? Or will she see the Master of Sluts getting paid from those guys. Be interesting if she has to come home at night and don her hood every night and listen to audio files, so I guess I'm saying more Please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wonder if she will be able to wash off the writing by Monday or will she be required to get it tattooed on. I wonder about other tattoos and piercings, Maybe 8 rings on her lips to lock her up with another ring through her clit hood. Maybe send her to work with a large butt plug and vibe in and chastity belt locked on but not by her?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well now she knows what she is, her true self. I think she should take some time and remodel her place, a dog cage for her to sleep in keep her soft comfy bed so the men have something to use her on. Big flat screen tvs in every room playing her movies 24/7.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUseandabuseme666@Useandabuseme666
I love to write down my fantasies. I hope some sometime will come true. Part three in Use and Abused in Shame-series had just been published. I'm happy that the previous parts got so high rates. Thank you and I'm glad you liked them. I enjoyed writing them. Part 1 is close to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES