All Comments on 'Used & Abused'

by Jessiebnh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A good beginning

It was a little disjointed, but came together towards the end. Looking forward to more explicit story followup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Now What?

You have the beginning of a good plot. It will be interesting to see where you take it, and how believeable it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Partial Post

I hate it when authors write a few chapters, get us hooked, and then wait seemingly for ever to post more.

That's rude!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
next chapter please

very good start but it aint a story until you post the next chapter so please dont hang around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Like-ing it so far

So far I like the story...feels more real than most...Although I have to agree with the others about stopping it right where you did. Then again, I'm the last who should complain...I'm to lazy to write my own story in the first place. When's the next part???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantasies

that sounds like so many of my fantasies, oh my gosh, it makes me wet just thinking about it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucker

Why the fick can't you dickheads finish a story before posting

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 5 years ago
Really hot. Needs some editing.

Great content, characters and subject. Very sexy. But needs editing. It takes too long to get to predictable moments. For example the 2 paragraphs before "As I pulled up in front of Glen's parents house..." could be cut. Many other beats like this. A little frustrating as the good bits are so raw and hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous