Used Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana has a very lightly-colored body. The skin of her chest is almost milky white. It looks fairly soft, too. And it looks to be rather youthfully-taut, too. I can see that her chest, and her stomach above the waistline, are flat and smooth.

And I can see that her breasts are as large as they looked. Their pertness does not come from the bra either. Her mounds are moderately pointy, but also just as fully rounded. They rise off her chest, their curved bottoms hanging down just enough to make a tiny crease along her chest. Then they angle slightly as they continue rising toward her nipples. Their sides are fairly taut and full, which gives them a bit of straightness to them, but not so much that they've lost their roundness either. Her mounds are topped with a pair of decently-wide rings of a very light shade of pink. Those rings are topped with a pair of wide and prominent nipples, a somewhat darker shade of pink, that rise a good ½" above her mound. They have gently rounded tips, and sides that are straight, like little rods poking out. And now, those pink buds are standing up hard atop those mounds. The length of her nipples, and the stiffness they've already pulled tight to, adds to the pointy appearance at the tips of her mounds.

Dana hesitates another fraction of a second now. She hangs her arm down at her side and compares the height of her watch to the top of the waistband of her jeans. The jeans win. And they come down. Dana is being very diligent in following her instructions. Good bitch.

And it shows me a pair of long, and mostly lean legs. There doesn't seem to be much extra weight on her legs, which is slightly, and pleasantly, surprising considering she's carried, two children. I see one or two extra pounds, no more, at the very tops of her thighs. It doesn't make them look fat at all. It's just enough that her thighs completely cover the crotch of her panties.

And now I can see the only blemish so far on her body. A very faint wrinkle, more like a stretch mark really, that runs along the lower part of her stomach just above the waistband of her panties. A pair of lacy, moderately cut, panties. It also lets me see that her waist has a very nice girly curve to it. And that her hips are full, but lean, and curvy. I can see that her navel is deeper than most, like a deep little funnel on her flat stomach.

She hesitates again long enough to hold her arm at her side and check. The waistband of her panties is just above her watch. Obediently she doesn't shy, just blushes ever-so-slightly and slips her panties down as I watch.

It bares a full, natural bush to my eyes. A bush of the same honey color as her eyebrows. A light honey color, almost blond. And it shows me that under a fur too light-colored to hide anything, she has a decently puffy pussy mound that her thighs don't fully hide. It's what I call a modest pussy. One with long, wide, and rather plump, lips that fully meet. It leaves only a narrow line of a slit between those lips. And it hides all of her intimate pinkness.

I am openly checking out Dana's body. I want her to know it. I even want her to see glimpses of it. I want her to have to make herself ignore it. Even as her womanly nature nags at her, making her wonder how I'm sizing her body up. Does she make the cut?

As she's finally taking her jewelry off, I walk around her and check out her bottom. It's a shapely and cute bottom, with well-rounded cheeks. Cheeks that care softly. Cheeks that don't sag or hang, but instead prominently round outward from the tops of her thighs. Cheeks that fully meet as they form her crack, but meet only enough to close her crack, and don't squish against each other excessively. Cheeks that look to be decently firm. Cheeks that will likely soon be sore. They look so spankable!

"Miss Rodgers, I am completely naked for you now, Ma'am," Dana tells me sweetly.

Once she's nude, I tell her to pick her pile of clothes up and take them to her husband. Then I instruct her how I like girls to kneel, with their knees and feet spread wide, their bottom sitting back between their heels, and their backs up straight. I have her hold her clothes out, atop her flat, and upturned palms. Palms that are even with her nipples and six inches out from the tips of those hard nubs.

Her husband helped himself to seat at the table, off to the side of the kitchen. Dana kneels down, mostly at his side. He turns to face her. "Here are my clothes, Mr. Fulbert. Will you please hold them for me until Miss Rodgers wishes me to have clothes, Sir?" She asks him. Her voice is pure sugar, laced with a decent dose of excitement. I see from the look on his face that he didn't expect it. I guess her previous owner never had her ask him anything. I wouldn't expect a creep like him to. But Dana's voice tells me she likes it. I figured she would like involving him, and I didn't think he'd mind being involved as long he didn't actually have to do anything. I'm sure, over their marriage, he's had every piece of clothing she owns in his hands. It shouldn't bother him a bit. And it doesn't look like he minds that much. He just says "sure," and takes the pile off her hands. It finds a new home on the table beside him as Dana returns to me.

I point to a blank space along the wall and tell Dana to go stand with her back against it. She goes. I wait until she's standing up flush against the wall. "You will obey my slave for a moment, bitch." Dana says she will. I snap my fingers. Then I go take a seat beside her husband and lean over to whisper to him. I warn him what's happening, and that I only do this the first time I meet a sub. Dana won't hear any of it.

Instead, she watches as Sophie brings out a digital scale and tells her to stand on it. Once Sophie has her Dana's weight, to the gram, she gets Dana's measurements, taking them with a tape. And then she sends Dana back to the wall. I'm sure Dana thinks she's done.

Sophie gets out a clipboard. She asks Dana a few, but very intimate questions. About her period. When was the last time she had sex? Has she ever had oral sex? Anal sex? Lesbian sex? It only takes Sophie a couple of quick minutes to get the answers. And it only makes Dana blush moderately. A new note of embarrassment steadily creeps into her voice as she answers, but it doesn't dull the excitement in her voice.

Sophie quickly fills in a little sign. I preprinted what I knew about Dana on it, but I'd never trust a man to give me clothing sizes or measurements of a woman. Sophie just prints that in neatly with a sharpie. The sign is just like a kinky version of the letterboard for a police mug shot. It has all the standard information on it, plus her measurements, bra and panty sizes, and even a description of her pubic hairstyle. Sophie has Dana hold the sign up, its top edge even with the line of the top of the rings of color around her nipples. That way it completely covers her nipples, but otherwise leaves the whiteness of her breasts bare on their topsides. Sophie takes pictures from the front and side. Then Sophie takes another set of four pictures, all showing Dana full-body, fully-naked, from the front, back, and both sides. Then Sophie comes over and tells me she's done as I instructed her.

"Now, I guess I'll just play with my new toy bitch..." I muse softly, knowing Mike hears me, as I get back up to my feet.

Chapter 02: Slut Inspection

I stand behind the chair, then turn it sideways, to where Dana would be facing the sink if she were to sit in it. But it will also give Mike a side-on view of Dana's coming inspection. A very intimate inspection. I take a step back from it. Then I summon Dana to come stand in front of me.

"Do not act like a total slut. Stand still, bitch," I tell her. Then I reach my hand out for Dana's breast. Her left one first. As my fingers touch the top of her mound, about halfway from her chest to her nipple, I turn to Mike long enough to say "now we'll see how soft Dana's breasts really are."

I turn my attention back to Dana, or specifically to her firm breast. I start by stroking it with the tip of my fingers. I have very soft, delicate, and feminine skin. Even on my hands. Apparently, Dana likes it. The first stroke alone is enough that I see little goosebumps erupt on Dana's mound. All over the top of it, flowing down onto both sides. And all around her hard nipple, make the nub pull even tighter. I stroke more, caressing the sides, and even the bottom of her mound.

Then I take my hand and lightly cup her full mound. I give it a soft little squeeze, feeling its hard sponginess. Like a stiff, wet sponge. Firm, but also not taking much to squish in my hand.

I use the tip of one finger to caress very tenderly around Dana's long nipple. It lets me feet the slightest trace of roughness to its rock-hard flesh. And it sends a shiver racking Dana's body. I feel the tip of it as well. That has the same faint edge of roughness to it, but also a little roundness. Enough that I can feel it. And then, I use my thumb and first finger to very lightly pinch the sides of its length. At first, my pinch is very gentle and soft. Just enough for me to really feel its hardness. And it is rock hard. Then I pinch a little tighter, feeling the hardness start to resist being pinched. And then even harder. I see the faintly-pink flesh surrounding her wide nipple suddenly tense up. As it does, it almost wrinkles up. Not quite, but almost. But it does pull tight enough that more goosebumps spring up throughout, and these are bigger and more pronounced than any others on her mound.

I'm "inspecting" Dana for two reasons. First, it's definitely an experience that she'll find embarrassing, and will make her self-consciously uneasy. Second, I don't know what I'm getting. What better way to find out than to see for myself?

I pinch her nipple harder. Hard enough that I see her face begin to scrunch up as she winces. Not badly, but enough that I can see it. It's enough to tell me that she's really feeling the discomfort of having her nipple pinched hard. But that's the only effect it seems to have on her body.

I pinch it even harder, about as hard as I can with my two slender fingers. Dana suddenly sucks in a sharp breath as her face scrunches up tightly and fully. At the same time, a little shudder racks her body. I hold her nipple tightly pinched for a couple of seconds. Dana breaths deeply, her breaths starting to pick up their pace as she does. I'm so close to releasing that nipple. I'm glad I didn't already. Finally, and very suddenly, Dana exhales a full, very fast, deep breath. It comes out with a soft, sugar, and very hungry, moan to it.

I release her nipple. Then I quickly slap her face. It's not a hard slap. Just enough to leave the faintest of hands prints that will be invisible in a minute or so. But it's enough to make certain that I have Dana's full attention. I see her eyes, shocked wide, on me. "I said not to act like a slut, bitch! That was just so slutty!" I scold her in a stern voice, but without raising my voice to her.

And then I move my hand to her other breast. "Now behave this time, bitch. No one likes a gutter slut."

Dana behaves. But it is not easy for her. As I steadily pinch her nipple harder, I can see her tensing up. Before I get to full-pinch, I can see her jaw clenching tightly and hear that she's holding her breath. It makes it worse for Dana. Worse as in stronger shudders flowing through her body as she stands there and struggles to hold that moan in. But she lasts long enough.

I pretend that Dana doesn't exist. As if she's not standing demurely silent as I discuss her body intimately with her husband. I want her to feel it. It will reinforce the feeling that she doesn't matter at all. That's she nothing more than a hunk of meat being sized up. Maybe a pot roast. Or in this case, a slut roast.

"Dana's breasts are rather slutty, aren't they?" I comment to him, "did you notice how she could even behave for a few seconds while I tested their firmness? I'd rate them fairly low myself. I'm sure you've felt how soft they are when you squish them. Another year or so, they'll sag to her knees." I've already warned him that I planned to invent insults for her body. To just never mind them. I'm only insulting her body to make her even more self-conscious about it, which is what I want. And apparently, Dana needs.

"Yeah, they are squishy," he agrees, with a very slight uncomfortableness in his voice. As if she's his and he's not quite comfortable openly discussing the more intimate aspects of Dana's body. I make a note of that. This session, I've already figured out, is as much for him to watch as her to experience.

I turn back to Dana, quickly run my eyes up and down her nakedness, hesitating only for a fraction of a second on her bush. It's plenty long for Dana, her eyes carefully watching me, to notice it. Then I look her straight in her eyes. "Now let me see your pussy, bitch. Say 'yes, Ma'am,' then turn your back to me. Then spread your flabby legs as wide as they'll go. Then bend over and rest your forearms on the seat of that chair. Now, bitch."

Dana does it exactly as she's told to. She says "yes, Ma'am," before she moves a muscle. She says it in a voice that's pure sugar, laced with a decent bit of excitement, and a very noticeable edge of nervousness. The turns her back, spreads, and bends.

I get my crop from Sophie. I use it to lightly swat the tender insides of her thighs, high up, maybe a couple of inches down from her pussy mound. I use light swats. Ones that lands with a crack like hands clapping softly and sear only light pink crop prints onto her very white flesh. She yelps a slightly squealy and girly "YE-OW!" as each lands. I scold her that I said to open her feet all the way.

Dana very quickly spreads her feet another six or seven inches. And now I can see the tendons at the tops of her thighs straining from the spread. Now they're wide apart.

It fully displays her mound to my eyes. It lets me see that I was right about her pussy. Her mound, even with her leaning over, puffy out decently. More than average. And her slit is no more than a fine, pink line the entire length of her mound. It also lets me see the almost-blond fur covering those plush lips. It's dense, her hairs long and tangling together. But the lightness of its color keeps it from hiding anything. And makes it looks less dense than it is.

I'd never pass up a chance to embarrass Dana. I ask her husband, "you've seen Dana's pussy plenty, I'm sure." After all, they do have two kids together. "Is it always this poorly tended? I mean, look, she hasn't even bothered to trim the hair from the creases of her thighs. That's like so '60s-hippie! No one goes around like this anymore! Would you mind terribly if she trimmed herself? I don't mean shaved herself, unless you'd like that, I just mean trim this unruly jungle's edges a little? Here, let me show you what I mean." I wave for him to come over.

He comes, a little reluctantly. I suspect his reluctance is only because he doesn't know what's happening. Not really. I'm sure that loser was the extent of his D/s knowledge. Which means he knows nothing. But he looks. It might be his wife's, but it's still a man's favorite thing to look at. A pussy.

I'm tiny. I have tiny hands, with slender fingers. But I also have decently long, about an inch, nails on them. Nails that I have pained a deep crimson red today. I'm showing my support for Alabama's Crimson Tide. I use one of those nails, putting only its tip to Dana's body. I use it to slowly trace a light line along Dana, just barely inside the crease of her thigh right alongside of her pussy mound. I show him where I would like to see Dana's bush trimmed.

He agrees that it would "nice."

Dana purrs a few faints moans and shivers a couple of times.

He sees it. I know. I see it and look to him with a silent smile on my face. He smiles and winks at me. I think now he gets it. That I'm doing this for Dana. I'm definitely embarrassing and degrading her. But clearly, it's starting to arouse her nicely. Which is what he asked me to do after all.

I hold my hands out, my eyes still on Dana's mound. With my fingers spread apart. It's Sophie's cue to pull a pair of latex gloves on my hands for me. She does. "Now we'll all see just how skanky Dana's pussy is," I tell him, but only for Dana to hear.

I put the tips of my fingers to her lips and pull them wide open. I spread them as far as the moderately-puffy-thick lips will go. It bares ever bit of Dana's most intimate places to everyone's eyes. And now it's time for her to really feel me apprising those intimate places with a very critical eye. She'll hate that so much she'll love it.

She's a fairly light shade pink. But now it's almost glowing brightly it's so hotly flushed. And it is definitely glistening under a liberal coat of a watery-thin, clear, honey. Honey that sparkles. Honey that has only the faintest, and a rather sweet, muskiness to it.

I don't have to open her inner folds. They parted on their own as I spread her lips, almost offering her pussy to me shamelessly. They're soft and wrinkly, decently short, but also long as they run beside her tunnel and up over her clit.

It's a clit that's easily seen. It's not especially tall nor wide. Maybe no wider than the eraser on a pencil. And it's the same shade of pinkness as the folds that nestle it. Folds that flow together into what looks to be a tight knot with a thin flap of pink fold over it. Its' a tight little nest, from which her clit eagerly pokes its head up a little, pushing the edges of her folds apart as it rises above them. It looks like it wants to scream "here I am, play with me!"

Beneath that obviously hard nub, is Dana's tunnel. The rim of it puckering the very edge of her pulpy, soft, slightly-irregular, rim out just a hair as if offering me that, too. It's a tunnel that gapes slightly, hanging open all they to her depths, but only, maybe, as wide as that pencil is thick. It's enough for me to see that her walls are rather meaty and pulpy. But they're also going to be spongy soft as they cuddle around something, too. Like cuddle around a cock. I can't see the muscle just beyond that softness, though, so I can't yet tell how tight she'll feel on that cock. But I can see how hotly flushed that softness is. And how sopping wet. It's definitely not a normal wetness. It's a highly-aroused fuck-me-now wetness.

One thing at a time. I'll start with her clit. I warn Dana "do not be a total gutter slut again, bitch." Then I lightly lay my finger atop her nub. Already I can feel the hardness in it. And I see the little shiver sweep over Dana as she feels my touch. Were it skin instead of latex touching her, I doubt she could control herself. I put my thumb to it as well, moving my fingers to "pinch" around it so lightly she shouldn't really feel it. But I feel the slight quiver run through her hips that tells me she does feel it. I slowly, steadily, pinch it tighter. Immediately I can feel it's hardness. It's hard enough that this has to be her full hardness, too. And a second later I hear Dana purr out a very loud and hungry moan as her hips are racked by a hard shudder. I hold my pinch.

Dana stills, mostly. But I can still feel the light quivering flowing endlessly through her hips. And I can hear it in her very deep, sultry breaths. That slight edge of a hot purr that she can't hide. As I pinch a little tighter she cries out another moan, this one pure, unbridled desire. A crisp shudder racks her hips. A shudder that takes her a second to still. "Dana, you told my slave that it's only been two days since this pussy orgasmed. Were you lying to my slave, bitch?"

"NO! Ma'am," Dana answers. Her voice has changed. It's still as soft as ever. But now it's laced with total excitement. Eagerness. And the nervousness of not knowing what will come next. But if that's not enough of a clue to me that Dana is fiery hot, I notice a very slight twitch at the rim of her tunnel. And I know that her pussy is desperate for some attention now.