Used Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ma'am!" Dana firmly answers. She blushes just the tiniest bit as she thinks about what she's going to have to tell him. I'll bet he's in for a few surprises.

"That begins Saturday night. No later than seven am tomorrow morning, you will write me a polite, formal, thank you letter as if you have some actual manners. Handwrite it. Give it to him. He will take a picture of it and he will transcribe it into an email to me. I suggest asking him very politely to do that for you. You'll be the one to pay for it if it's late. Not him. You. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am! I'll beg him to get it to you on time, Miss Rodgers!"

I turn to Mike and tell him that he's welcome to email or call me whenever he wants, or if he has a question. As long as it's for him, not Dana. She only gets what I've given her.

That's all the time I have to waste. I hear the chirp of Mike's cell phone. While she was in the bathroom I asked him what the earliest his kids would be home was. He told me not to worry. He told the couple who took them that they were having company this even, to please text him as they left the ice cream store. It gives him five minutes warning, in the best of traffic. It's not 7:32, so I'm sure the text he just got is the one I've been stalling until he got. The five-minute warning.

"Uh, oh!" I blurt out with a lot of taunting excitement in my voice. "I guess you were just too naughty tonight, bitch! All that time I wasted spanking you could have been spent masturbating! But not now! Your kids will be here in just a couple of minutes! That was the warning they're on their way! If I were a skanky slut bitch like you, I'd beg my husband to return my clothes now. I wouldn't want anyone to see me naked and on my knees... especially with my butt stuff full! Would like to beg him for your clothes, bitch?"

"YES, Ma'am!" Dana blurts out very nervously. And with as much embarrassment as I've heard yet. I'm sure she's thinking of their friends stumbling in on this scene. Long before sunrise, she'd be the talk of the neighborhood. "Please, Ma'am!"

"Beg him, bitch. If he returns them to it, it is to be one piece at a time, in the exact order they are in the pile. Which will be opposite the order they came off in. Beg for each piece, bitch."

Dana turns to him, crying out a very hot squeal as she does. And she begs him utterly shamelessly for her wedding rings, the last thing to come off until he holds them out to her.

Dana hurries to dress. Even when she has to stand to put something, like her panties, back on. She screams out her sultry cries with even the tiniest of movements, but she also forces herself to hold her desires in check as she dresses.

And she almost makes it without too much of a show. It happens as she squats down to put her socks on. Finally, the stimulation becomes unbearable for her. Not only does she cry out the neediest squeal yet, but she shudders hard. So much that she drops the last couple of inches onto her bottom as she's still shuddering. That pounds the toy into her bottom, and the shudders, with her weight holding the toy's base against the floor, have the toy stroking against her pussy hard. She comes very close to climaxing right there, fully dressed, just from shuddering against the floor. But she manages to get back off the floor before it happens.

She barely has her shoes on when the kids barge in. She's still tying the last one. She gets it done before the kids, followed by the other couple, make it back to the kitchen. They only see Dana standing, Mike, Sophie, and me, sitting. There's not even a toy in sight. Just coffee cups.

Dana quickly gets rid of the other couple. She just as quickly introduces Sophie and me to her kids. As "Miss Rodgers" and "Miss Slave" the only names she has for us. The kids just assume "Slave" is Sophie's last name. I nod, and Sophie entertains the kids. She makes instant friends with them by asking the most important question: who had what flavor of ice cream, and how yummy was it? The kids gush out a full report.

"Dana," I whisper in her ear, "remember that toy stays put until you climaxed. You do not want to disappoint me again. You'll just have to wait to take care of your slutty pussy until you've put those adorable kids to bed."

And then, I excuse myself. Sophie and I leave. I firmly tell Dana to walk us to the door like a polite lady. It's the first time she's moved since the kids got home. And it about kills her. She walks with tensed muscles and gritted teeth as she struggles with all of her will power not to cry out another hungry erotic shriek. As I leave, I tell her "and don't dump your life on your husband just because your slutty pussy is throbbing, bitch. You can take care of your kids."

"Yes, Ma'am..." Dana squeaks out, her voice now pure needy desire.

Chapter 06: The Bitch Speaks

Pepper;

I hope I don't offend you, but something tells me you won't be offended by sex talk.

I don't know what to say. As I was sitting there watching tonight, I didn't understand anything. To me, it looked like you just sort of played with Dana's body for half the night. And then spanked her, which looked awful and painful. I don't see any bruising, but her bottom is still very red. And I haven't seen her sit yet! Then the enema. I thought that was... bad.

I thought for sure as soon as you were gone that toy was coming out of her bottom. But she never once even hinted about it, so I didn't say anything. Even though I could her struggling so hard just to do anything for her kids.

The very instant they were in bed, not yet asleep, Dana came right to me and in the sexiest voice ever, said "thank God, they're in bed. Now hurry up and fuck me!" even as she said it she was pulling her clothes off. I didn't expect it. I figured she'd want to finish alone, with that thing in her. I didn't see how she could have sex.

She did. I thought I'd feel that toy, but I didn't actually feel it. I think. Dana was a lot tighter, so I guess that was the toy. I'm not complaining.

I have never seen Dana like she was. I have claw marks on my back, sides, and chest. Dana came very quickly, maybe a minute. I immediately asked her if she wanted that toy out of her bottom, and all she did was roll us over so she was on top and keep on going. As energetically as ever. Wildly. I don't think she even heard me. She came four times before I did.

And then she just sort of fell over and lie there in a dreamy state. She didn't even flinch when I eased that toy from her bottom. She looks so satisfied right now. I guess I'll find out in the morning when she writes your letter.

I admit, when I heard you were going to give her an enema, I thought it was going to be the last time Dana wanted to see you. I guess maybe not. I hope she enjoyed it as much as she made me enjoy it afterward.

Mike.

Dear Miss Rodgers;

Thank you very much for being so kind as to come meet me last night, Ma'am. I want you to know how satisfying your visit was for me, Ma'am.

Honestly, Ma'am, it was far beyond anything I have ever dreamed of. Mr. Dobbs has never done anything like that with me, Ma'am. And I didn't have a clue what I was missing. You taught me so much, Ma'am.

From the first second you spoke to me, something in me knew that needed to please you. That I wanted to. That I needed for you to be pleased with me.

As I stood there taking my clothes off for you, I knew you were checking my body out, deciding if you wanted my body or not. I thought you wouldn't. You are so young and you are pretty. You could have so much more than I have to offer. Like your pretty slave girl... Oh, what I wouldn't give to be her! I was getting aroused right then. And I was extremely embarrassed, Ma'am.

I am still blushing as I think about those pictures you had your slave take of me. I know you have them. And I know I don't have any control over what you do with them. You could put them online where everyone at my church would see them and know I am not a... proper woman. I can't stop thinking about them. It makes me feel very vulnerable, Ma'am as if I am completely at your mercy. That you can utterly humiliate me at any moment, and I am powerless to stop it. I want to beg you not to do that to me. But I know that I just have to pray you don't.

I honestly didn't know that my butt was that sensitive. When your finger was in there, and I felt it, I was shocked! I felt in my... privates, not in my butt. And I loved it. I guess you noticed that hence the enema.

I admit I've never had one before in my life. I'm sorry I was so scared of it. I was half scared because I thought it was going to hurt. And I was half scared because I had no clue what it was going to do to me. I guess you noticed I cry a lot. Especially when I'm embarrassed or afraid. And I was right to be scared, Ma'am! It was awful. I've never had to go so badly. It about killed me it was so bad. And at the same time, I could feel myself burning so hot... down there, that I wanted to scream. And I was throbbing I ached so badly. I would have died for a touch right then.

And serving coffee with my butt full? So bad that I wanted to cry. And yet I wanted to please you, so I tried so hard to make it right. And while I was, every little movement made me throb even harder down there!

And then, you humiliated me in a way I wouldn't have dreamed up in a million years. You made me ask your slave to take me potty. That was the single most degrading thing you could have done to me. She stood so closely over me. She commented on what I was doing. What was coming out of me! It made me think about how much of what I was doing that she was seeing! Do you have any clue how humiliating it is to sit there naked on the toilet while a much younger slave tells you how "good" you are doing because a huge log of poopy just came out of your butt so easily? I cried I was so humiliated. Do you know what your slave said then? She told me to pay attention to pooping, not my privates, which she knew I was doing because she could see them getting so wet!

I really thought you were going to make me put on a show for my husband. I thought you'd make me touch myself on my knees and let him watch me do it. That would be so embarrassing for me. He's never seen me do that before. He doesn't even know I've snuck a few times in between nights with him. And now I'm going to have to tell him if I do! I will cry. That will be so embarrassing.

But we ran out of time. I think you planned it that way, too. I just barely had my clothes on when the kids came home. All I could think was how was I going to take care of them when I couldn't move. And I couldn't move because if I did, I was going to scream out another moan! I somehow made myself do it, but it was the hardest thing I've ever done. I have teeth marks on my tongue from biting it, Ma'am! Every little move, no matter how small, and the ache down there went from unbearable to unbelievably unbearable in the blink of an eye. It killed me down there! And I had to keep from showing it!

By the time I got the kids in bed, I couldn't wait a second. I went right to my husband and told him to take me immediately. He didn't object...

I barely remember the sex with him. I remember feeling him so much stronger than ever before. It was like private took over and my whole body became them. All of me felt that ache. And all of me felt the delicious tingles of the sex. I remember it felt like I was on fire. Not down there, but everywhere. Like my entire body burned and ached, as was about to explode. For a second the pain was unbearable. I wanted to scream. Then, nothing. Just sweetness flooding through me. And these hard tremors hitting me. I don't remember anything after that.

Not until the alarm went off this morning. When I opened my eyes, my entire body felt like it was floating on a cloud in heaven. It took me a minute to remember your toy, but when I reached back to my behind it was gone. I only found out later that he took it out for me after I passed out. Which I apparently did after four screaming orgasms, three of which I don't remember at all. I swear for a moment I thought he cheated on me last night - he has these claw marks all over his chest, and I have never done anything like that to him before! But I guess I did. He said he's not complaining. Then I remembered that I had to write this letter. I had intended to write it last night. Then I was so... hot that I figured I do it after we had sex. I guess I was so wrong! But I've never passed out before. I've always been fully alert afterward. I panicked, thinking that I had so little time, and there was no way I was going to disappoint you!

I felt you like knew me far better than I know myself, and you taught me a lot about myself last night. I also felt, and still feel, like you truly own me. The enema did that. The way you made me allow you to give it to me. You didn't tie me for it. That would have been better. You made me allow it. You made me stand there, knowing I wanted nothing more than not to do it, and do it without complaint. That made me feel like you owned me because you so easily made me do what you wanted me to, and I couldn't make myself do what I wanted to instead. And you made me feel like I was nothing but a doll you were playing with. That I wasn't a person with feelings. That you didn't care about me. Just that you could play with me. But at the same time, I knew you weren't going to hurt me.

I knew that even when you were spanking me. That hurt. Badly. I almost couldn't stand it, it hurt so much. I was about to lose it and beg when you decided I had enough and stopped. As if you could tell that I had suffered all I could bear. I'll say this: I: didn't bother to look at my behind last night. But I couldn't resist this morning. It's not even red! But I am writing this standing up! I don't think I'll sit today, either. I can still feel the dull throbbing pain in my bottom. And all I can think is how much I disappointed you to get spanked like that! Please accept my apology for being so bad and disappointing you. I am sorry I am such a cry baby!

I just hope I wasn't such a big disappointment to you that you don't want me anymore. I guess I won't know for a while, will I? I'll just have to have a very embarrassing conversation with my husband twice a week, and pray that you will eventually give me another chance to please you 1/100th as much as I was pleased last night.

So thank you very much for meeting me, Miss Rodgers. You taught me so much. And you made me feel like a fool for seeing Mr. Dobbs for so long! He couldn't have imagined a tenth of last night. And He always let me out of something when I cried too much. You don't care if I cry, beg, or scream. Just that I obey.

Please come see me again, Ma'am. Please, Miss Rodgers, let me try again to please you just a little, Ma'am?

Your bitch forever,

Dana Jacqueline Fulbert.

*****

Author's Note:

These are the actual emails I received from the toy (and her husband) who actually endured this session. I have changed only the names in them, and replaced the name of her church with "my church." Otherwise, they are "cut and paste" as the epilogue to this story. Well, that and run through spell check.