Used Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YE-OW!" Dana screeches with the swat. Her bottom fidgets. She pants a few very nervous breaths. She cries her "cry-baby" tears. "Ow! That hurts!"

"Shut up, bitch," I tell her firmly. "It's a spanking, it's supposed to hurt. Now, you want to act like a naughty little girl, you'll be spanked like a naughty little girl. And you have a whopper coming, bitch. This is for being a disobedient little cry baby bitch and stupidly thinking that I care if you want your filled up with a nice enema. I don't care. I don't care if it's uncomfortable for you. I don't care if you like it. I just don't care! You're nothing. You don't matter. Only one thing matters, bitch. What I want. And after you pooped all over me, you are going to have an enema. That will teach you not to poop on your betters.

"But first you will be spanked for your disobedience. You don't get to say no. You only get to obey. You will behave for your spanking. You will not speak. Not a single word. You will lie there and leave that sorry bottom of yours still for me to spank. You will not cover that bottom with your hands, feet, or anything else. Just lie there and feel the sting of my paddle on your naughty little bottom, bitch."

I don't give her time to do or say anything. I swat her other cheek, searing a matching paddle print on to that cheek. Dana screeches out another loud and whiny "YE-OW!" as it lands. And her hips fidget against my thighs.

I swat her again, this time back on the first cheek. Her small bottom doesn't have that much room on it, so a good part of the paddle lands atop the already stinging flesh. She screeches a little louder and cries a little hard. I swat her other cheek.

Then I swat her first cheek again, the third stroke. This one starts her pale white flesh looking more red than pink. She screams a loud, whining "OW!" Dana sobs once then cries out "STOP! IT HURTS TOO MUCH!"

"Bad bitch!" I snap as I scold her. "I told you no talking. Now I'll just start over. Maybe this time you'll be a big bitch for your punishment."

"NO! Please don't spank me anymore, Ma'am! I'm sorry, Ma'am! I'm sorry! Please, it hurts so bad it's hard to think! Please don't make me start over! Please! I'll be a good bitch!"

I swat her bottom again. She screeches. "No," I say firmly. "You were bad. You will be punished by starting over. Now stop acting like a baby, bitch."

I swat her again. It gets her crying hard, like a baby. Not the nervous cry she was sobbing when I turned her over my knees, but a bawling cry of pain.

I swat her bottom again. And again.

Then I swat her bottom again. But now I have both of her cheeks glowing a very bright shade of red. I'm sure Dana feels the heat in those cheeks as they begin to burn. And I know she feels the sting, like a million needles stabbing into her.

I know she's a little nervous, too. She has to be. It's not her first spanking, but it is the first time I have spanked her. I'm confident that Dana is smart enough to know, and have realized by now, that I am different from her previous owner. She can't be sure how I am going to spank her. Will I bruise her bottom? Will I make it to where she can't sit down for a couple of hours? Or a couple of days? Will I hurt her? Or will it just be a tiny tease of a real spanking? She doesn't know.

But I know what she craves. She craves a good spanking. A real one. One that hurts. But doesn't injure her. Or bruise her bottom. One that teaches her. One that leaves her no doubt that she has to behave for me. In other words, true discipline. Just like a little girl needs.

I swat her again. She screams a very pained "OW!" She tenses up. Her hands are braced against the floor. Her feet come up, kicking wildly for a second. Then they park in front of her bottom. Not still. They wiggle around. Right in front of her globes. Her hips fidget hard at the same time, her bottom moving with them, squirming around atop my thigh.

"Bad bitch!" I snap firmly as I deal with those feet blocking her bottom. Or rather trying to. They might be squirming in front of it, but they wouldn't stop me from getting the paddle to it. I swat her, fairly lightly, on the sole of one of those feet. It's a very tender place to be swatted. It leaves only a very light pinkness to the arch of her foot. But it gets a scream from Dana. And it gets that foot kicking wildly every which way. "I warned you not to cover your bottom, bitch. You still haven't learned to mind your owner. Fine. I have far more time than you have bottom. We'll just start over, again."

Dana bursts into a more infantile, bawling cry. She quickly puts her feet down, too. And she lies there, crying as hard and pitifully as she can.

I swat her bottom again. She screeches a pained "OW!" She stiffens up hard, squirming around energetically for a couple of seconds before she gets control back and lies on my lap. She still fidgets fairly energetically. And nervously. But her feet don't come up. They just squirm around the floor.

I swat her bottom again. And again. By now I have her bottom a bright, medium-deep shade of red. But I don't have it bruised. I'm not swatting her hard enough for that. But this way, it's worse. Fewer harder strokes are always easier. More, lighter strokes hurt worse as each stroke lands atop already stinging flesh. And Dana's glowing cheeks have got be stinging so badly.

I keep on swatting her bottom. She keeps on screeching pained "OW!s" and crying hard. Her bottom keeps glowing. And getting redder by the stroke.

Finally, she makes it. All ten swats. She lies decently still for them, squirming and fidgeting around rather actively, but also not really moving her bottom. And not speaking, just screeching. And her feet don't come up again. It tells me that she's in control of herself. That her misbehaviors were subconscious tests for me. To see how it would be handled. How firm I would be with her. If she can whine her way out of things that are unpleasant for her, or if she'll have to submit to them. How strict I will be with her. How fully I will possess her body.

I give her a minute or so, leaving her to lie over my knees and feel the stinging fire in her bottom. "Are you ready to be a good bitch now, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Dana sobs out a quiet answer, her crying voice still laced with an edge of nervousness, and full of resignation.

"Are you ready for your enema now, bitch?"

Dana bursts back into a full blow bawling cry at the mention of it. She sobs hard for several seconds. "Yes, Ma'am..." She very reluctantly sobs out in a voice that's pure resignation.

I take hold of Dana's shoulders and lift them up, pushing her off my thighs and setting her on her knees. She hesitates there for a short moment, then she spreads her knees wide, sits back, and pulls her hands behind her. Like a good girl.

Now that Dana has gotten herself positioned like a good girl, I stare hard at her. "What does a sorry bitch say after her spanking?" I ask in a teasingly soft voice. Then I tell her what to say so she won't have to guess and there won't be any doubts. But I don't give her a rote line to recite. I just tell what to say.

"Miss Rodgers," Dana begins. She's still sobbing hard. Her voice is now one of shame and humiliation, full of resignation that tells me she's accepted her fate and place in life, but also still has that edge of excitement that's never left her voice. "I am so sorry for being a naughty bitch and fussing about my enema, Ma'am. I know it's not up to me, Ma'am... It's your choice if you want to make me have an enema, and it's my place to obey you and let you do it to me... Thank you for spanking me so hard, Ma'am. I'm sorry I made you spank me, Ma'am... thank you for teaching me that I don't decide what's done to my butt, Ma'am."

I smile at Dana, letting her know that her apology is acceptable to me. I believe it. Just as believe that she's still scared to death to get that enema. Only now, I'm leaning toward Dana being "slut scared" to get it. Afraid that she's going to put on a show she'd so prefer her husband not to see. And I believe even more fully that Dana got just what she needed. What her body craves. A strict discipline that left her with an honest feeling that she doesn't have a choice. That I own her. And then the knowledge that I am not going to put up with anything but obedience from her.

"Show us all that you're ready to be a good bitch. Ask humbly for your enema, bitch."

Dana quiets. At the same time, she sobs harder than she's ever sobbed, just quieter. Almost silently. She trembles hard, her entire body showing it. Showing it so vividly that I'm confident that even her husband doesn't miss it. She hesitates a second or two. And then she asks, her voice so low that I can barely hear it. "Miss Rodgers, " Dana begins. I can hear absolute shame and embarrassment in her voice. That tells me that Dana, until five minutes ago, was certain she'd never ask for this. Ever. I hear the resignation, too. It tells me that Dana accepts, and believes, that she has no choice about anything. Not about submitting to it. Not about asking for it. And there's that tingle of excitement. It tells me that Dana likes being put where she is. She likes not having a choice. And she knows that however unpleasant the enema is, submitting to it will arouse her.

"I'm sorry for being a cry baby, Ma'am... Will you please give me my enema now, Ma'am?"

I glance over to see the surprise on her husband's face. While Dana objected to the enema, I could see that he was about to object himself and rescue her from it. He relaxed a little as she was spanked. That he's seen before and knows how Dana will react to. He knows what to expect. But I've yet to see the honest surprise on his face that I see now. I can't blame him. Dana asking for an enema contradicts everything he thought he knew about her. It's something he never would have imagined her doing. And she's doing it. No bonds hold her. No hands hold her. There's nothing but Dana stopping Dana from running off, either. But she just kneels naked and submissively and asks for the unimagined.

"Will you be a good bitch this time, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Dana's voice breaks with nervousness now. "I promise to behave and be a very good bitch for you while you give me my enema, Miss Rodgers."

Chapter 04: Acceptance

"Stand, bitch." I firmly tell Dana.

It takes Dana a second to make herself stand up. When she does, her legs are somewhat unsteady. But she stands properly. I point her to stand beside the table. She walks over there, a whole step away, with tiny baby steps on nervous feet. But she goes.

I look Dana in the eyes. "Watch my slave set up for your enema," I add even more firmness to voice, letting her know that I am not asking. This instruction is just like every other instruction. Including the instruction to submit to an enema. Dana has only one choice. Whether she will obey, or be punished and then obey. Obedience is not a choice. Only how much punishment she'll choose to endure before submitting.

"Slave... I think a number 16... yellow..." I say to Sophie with a good amount of satisfied teasing in my voice. I hope the tone of my voice alone is enough to make Dana even edgier. She seems to thrive on being edgy and uncomfortable.

Dana obediently watches. Her face is an open book. I can see the relief on it that, for the instant, nothing is being done to her. Then, as Sophie takes the enema out of the duffle bag and sets it on the table, I can see pure horror sweep over Dana.

It's the only enema I brought along, a general-purpose one. I hadn't really planned on giving Dana one. But once I saw how she reacted and felt the overly-aroused reaction in her pussy, when anything was done to her bottom, I decided to give it to her. It's a good thing I believe in always being prepared. But the fact that it's the only one I brought doesn't mean I can't make Dana think I have an entire collection of them in that bag.

It's a syringe-type enema. And the syringe is the size of a bottle of water. It should be! It has just as much fluid in it. 16 ounces. Only it's not water. It's mineral oil tinged yellow with food coloring. The color is my way of knowing exactly what's in the syringe. Unlike water or glycerin, the mineral oil won't add any water to whatever is in her bowels. It won't soften anything. It will just fill her up.

Dana's eyes go wide as she sees it and the thought that all of that liquid is soon going to be in her bottom fills her head. It gets her trembling vividly again. But she still stands there, her eyes glued to it.

"And maybe a number... ten tip," I say to Sophie. I brought two tips for the syringe. A short fat one and a longer thin one. It's the longer one I asked for. It's about as thick as a pencil. Thinner than my finger. But it's a full ten inches long. Sophie sets it beside the syringe on the table, forcing Dana to see it as well. "That should get the enema all the way to the very depths of her bottom and flush every last speck of filth from this dirty slut!" I tauntingly add.

Sophie sets a pair of latex gloves beside it. Then a single-use packet of lubricating jelly. Then a packet with a little disinfectant wipe in it. Everything I will use to fill Dana up. And every new addition makes Dana show her nervousness even more.

I leave Dana to watch as I screw the nozzle onto the syringe and slip the cap off of it. Then I set I back down. I hold my hands out for Sophie to pull my gloves on for me. Sophie snaps them on. As each one snaps, Dana jumps, knowing that her time is running out.

I point to the empty place along the wall. The same place where Sophie took her picture earlier. I tell her to go face the wall, standing back a few feet from it. She does that, a hard tremor hitting her body as she takes her place and puts her backside to me. I tell her to open her feet halfway, about 18" apart. Her foot creeps slowly along the tile floor as she stretches everything out as much as she can. I tell her to bend over and put her back flat with the floor. I tell her to put her hands on the wall, her arms straight, to brace herself. She's just an inch or two too close to the wall. I have her spread her hands out to the sides just a little until she in place. In place with a full ninety-degree bend at her waist.

It has her bottom nicely poked out toward me with her globes pulled tautly. Globes that still glow a very bright, and deep, red from the spanking. Globes that have got to be killing her with their sting. A sting that will serve to remind Dana that she doesn't have a choice. The enema might be worse, and definitely is worse to her mind, but even worse than that is another spanking and the enema. And worse than that is the idea that another Domme might toss her aside. Especially one who is so much younger than her.

"Dana. Listen," I tell her in my firmest voice. "You will not say a word. You will hold your bottom still while I give you the enema you deserve for pooping on actual people. You've already disappointed me with your disobedience. You do not want to disappoint me again. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Dana squeaks out in a breaking voice. "I promise, Miss Rodgers, I will stand still and not say a word while you give me my enema, Ma'am." As she stands there, she trembles enough that even her firm cheeks have a bit of a quiver to them.

I get the lubricant and rip the packet open. I squirt about half of it, a decent-sized, but not too big, dollop of it onto the pad of my first finger. Dana hasn't a clue what I'm doing. She's stuck holding her head up which has her staring at a blank wall. I made her do that so that there nothing to distract herself with. Not even cracks in the tiles to count. Just pure emptiness to stare at.

I gently part her cheeks a little to fully bare the tightly-clenched ring of her asshole. It snaps to its tightest before I have those cheeks close to open enough. She mews a very edgy whine. "Relax, bitch, while I lubricate your anus. Unless you don't want to be lubricated. I don't care how easily that nozzle slides up your butt."

Dana freezes. She stiffens hard. And she stays still. I put the pad of my finger, not the tip of it, against her tensed muscle. It squishes the greasy gel over her ring. Dana obediently pushes back hard as she feels my finger touch her muscle. It forces her muscle to soften to rubber again and stretch slightly open. Her ring opens, but barely. The pinpoint of darkness expanding to maybe 1/8th of an inch. But with my finger snugly pressed over it, that's plenty. The grease squishes right into the narrow tunnel through her ring, filling it. I take my finger away. Dana sighs deeply as she exhales a very deep and even more edgy breath. As she does her muscle snaps back to its full tightness. And that gets it to squeeze some of that gel right back out through her clenched ring. I'm sure a little more squirted out the other way, into her bowels. Now her entire ring, maybe ½" deep, of muscle and the flesh over has a thin film of gel on its skin to ease the nozzle's way into her bottom.

I put the tip of the nozzle against Dana's tight ring and watch it cinch even tighter. Dana mews a pleading "OOH!" under her breath as she realizes that the time has come. There's nothing left to stall or delay with. The enema is about to begin. And begin by that tip, which seems a mile long to Dana, going up her bottom.

"Relax, bitch... it's thinner than my fingers are. Just relax and it will slide all the way to the very back of your rectum."

I put a little gentle pressure against her ring with the tip. The tip is slightly stiff, but also flexible so that it will curve a bit as it slides through her bowels, easing gently around any slight bends or obstacles in its way. Dana relaxes her asshole again, just the way I taught her earlier. Even rubbery her ring doesn't open very wide at all, but the tip is narrow. And it would press through even if she were to resist. With her muscle relaxing it slips through as if there were nothing to stop it.

"OOH!" Dana squeals out loudly in a panicking shriek as the tip enters her. There's no way it's hurting her. It's barely stretching her at all. It's sort of barely touching her at all, too. Just gliding along on the thin film of gel.

I don't hurry it along. But I don't drag it out either. I just press it casually into her bottom. It takes all of two or three seconds to slip fully inside her bottom. Dana manages to squeal out another "OOH!" as it's entering her, this one with even more nervousness in her voice, but one more is all she has time for. After that, she feels the wide end of the syringe pressing against the inside edges of her cheeks. The nozzle is fully inside her bottom.

I start pushing the plunger. Slowly. I push about an ounce every three seconds into her bowels. I'm not trying to drag it out, just to go slow enough that her bowels have time to adjust as they fill.

Dana shrieks "EE!" as she feels the first cold drop of it squirt onto her fiery hot insides. A shiver runs through her body.

"It's not cold, bitch. Your insides are just burning hot. And that your fault for getting all hot like some gutter whore!"

She takes all of two ounces or so before she cries out the first "OW!" After that, it seems as if she cries out another "OW!" for every drop that fills her. Each one getting louder and more strained.

She doesn't quite make it to the halfway point before she screams out a very strained, very panicked, "OW!" She immediately pants a few nervous breaths, then she starts crying hard again. While screeches more "OW!s" between sobs.

She takes maybe another ounce. Then I see her knees buckle for an instant. I can see the tension in her body. I can see that her hips want to squirm. Her feet want to run. I can even see her fingers, spread wide against the wall, "gripping" against the wall until their knuckles turn white. Now I see her toes start to curl up, too.