Used Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes maybe another ounce, then she screams out a pained "AH!...UH!...OH, OW!" As she cries out, I see her stiff back arch up a little. I know what she's feeling. She's feeling not just the fullness, but the first little cramps hitting her low, behind her bush.

She takes it all. Not well. By the end, she's crying like a baby. And squealing the loudest chant of "OW!-OW!" over and over again.

Dana's asshole clenches tightly as she strains hard to hold the liquid in. I slowly pull the nozzle back out through her tight muscle. Dana cries. Finally, the nozzle slips from her ring. She doesn't even show it.

I teasingly, and very lightly, let the tip of my finger brush along Dana's furry slit for a fraction of a second. It's plenty. It sends a hard shiver racing over her body. As I do, I notice something else. The fur tangled together atop that slit is sopping wet. And it wasn't when I started.

Then I get the wet wipe and rip open the packet. I shake it out to unfold it. Dana shrieks as I touch it lightly to her asshole. All she feels is the coldness of it. She shrieks again, a little quieter, as I wipe her bottom with it, cleaning the lubricant from atop her tightly clenching ring. I'm sure she can feel what I'm doing. But she doesn't know why, or what might be next. I'm sure she worries that I might put it, or something else, into her bottom. She won't know that this is a kindness to her. If I leave that gel there, it will dry to a sticky gooeyness that will feel miserable between her cheeks.

"Dana, stand," I tell her in my firmest voice.

For a split second, Dana is relieved. Then she starts to straighten up and it hits her. As she does, the angle of the bend in her waist changes. And that changes or tries to change, the angle of her rectum. It's too full and firm to flex, so it just stays firm as it is. Dana feels it as an unbearable fullness, low down, behind her bush. As if not just her bottom wants to explode, but all of her pubes. Probably all the way up to her waistline. Then, more tiny cramps spring up deep inside her pubes. She screams out as she stands up.

But once she's standing, her body quickly adjusts to the new geometry. The cramps fade away. The fullness doesn't. That strains her, making it feel as if every bit of her body from about where the waistband of her panties would be down is swollen too-full. Like a water balloon that's going to burst. And she feels the pressure pushing harder than she's ever felt before, against the inside of her asshole. Her asshole wanting so badly to open up and allow whatever is filling her out. She feels a very light burn in her asshole, too, as she strains the muscle harder than ever to hold it shut.

She stands and turns to face me with her feet together. And her thighs squished tightly together. Even her cheeks are tensed and clenched together. It takes her a second, with me just glaring at her, to realize what's expected of her. She puts her hands behind her back. Then she hesitates another second. She realizes I'm not going to allow her any slack. Very slowly she inches her feet apart until she's standing properly.

"Would you like me to take you potty now, bitch?"

Dana looks utterly miserable as she stands there. Her face is wrinkled up. Her muscles are tense. Her teeth even chatter.

As I ask, I see it on her face. She hears what I'm saying. She hears me say "take you potty" not "go potty." She blushes brightly as her eyes pop wide for a moment. I know what she's thinking. Take me potty? Seriously? I'm 35 years old! I've been going potty for a decade before your parents ever laid on each other! And you... child, are going to take me potty like I'm a baby! "Yes, Ma'am," Dana eagerly answers in a voice that's muted by the absolute shame in it. Not just the shame of thinking about being taken potty like a baby, but the shame of knowing that she's going so willing allow herself to be humiliated like that. And that her husband is going to see her eagerly allow it.

"Too bad." I laugh, "do you know what I want, bitch? I want a cup of coffee... and Oh, LOOKIE! Your husband has a very nice Mr. Coffee over there!" I laugh again. "Let's see... should the bitch go potty or should the person get Her coffee... what do you think, bitch?"

"You should have your coffee, Ma'am..." Dana reluctantly sobs out.

"Good bitch. Go make a pot and serve me a cup."

Dana freezes, shock evident on her face. After a couple of seconds, she very tentatively raises her hand like she's back in grade school. I grin as I see it. I sigh out, heavily, as if I'm under a terrible burden. I know what she wants to say. "I said go make it bitch. Are you so stupid that you think I care how uncomfortable your bottom is - AGAIN?"

"No, Ma'am..." Dana squeaks out in a mute voice that would do a mouse proud. "I mean, yes, Ma'am... I'll go make your coffee, Miss Rodgers."

"Good bitch." I tell her.

Dana lowers her hand. I guess I answered her too-obvious question. She walks with the very tiniest of baby steps. Her feet move no more than a couple of inches with each step. She keeps those cheeks clenched tightly together, too. And her muscles tensed just as stiff. Her hands balled into tight fists. And she breathes deep, fast breaths that are definitely "OW!s" with every exhale.

I send Sophie to supervise. I'm very serious about my coffee and I want it my way. I help myself to a chair next to Mike. He's watching Dana, too. But his face is as unsure as it is curious. I know he didn't expect any of this. I really didn't either. I hadn't planned to give her an enema tonight. But I'm sure what has him confused is how subserviently his wife is struggling through her discomfort to obediently cater to me. And not objecting to it. Crying, but she seems to do a lot of that. I wonder if that's why her previous owner tired of her. He tired of listening to her cry.

She makes a full pot. And she pays very careful attention to what she's doing. Almost comically intense attention. As in carefully checking the side of the bag and then using a measuring cup to put the right amount of coffee in. And measuring out the water just as diligently. Bottled, purified water from a gallon jug on the counter, not the tap. I know she's never so diligent. I can tell by the amused and surprised look on Mike's face as he watches her work.

Then she stands there, fidgeting desperately, as she impatiently waits for it to brew. I watch, amused by the way she's clenching her cheeks so tightly together. As if that will hold the torrent back.

Just before the pot is brewed, I give her instructions. I tell her to wait until it's fully done brewing. Then pour a cup, preferable a "nice cup" with a saucer, to a finger's-width from the brim. To stir in one teaspoon of real sugar and one tablespoon of real milk. And one drop of vanilla.

As the pot finishes, Dana gets a can of sugar and the milk out. She hunts through her cabinet, bypassing a bottle of imitation vanilla until she finds a small bottle of the real vanilla. She sets it on the counter beside the pot. Then she gets out some measuring spoons. All the while she's very careful not to change the angle of her body.

Mike watches with surprise at the diligence Dana is showing. I'm sure he's only seen it before when she wants to impress a guest. And he certainly did not expect her to show it now. I'd bet he expected her to run for the toilet. Or to make my coffee as fast as a human could make it and get her relief. Instead, she's showing true care in catering to me at her own expense. The disbelief on Mike's face tells me her previous owner didn't get that from her.

When it's ready, Dana brings it over. I tell her to hold her hands flat, six inches out, and even with from her nipples, with the saucer atop her upturned palms. When she gets to me, I tell her to kneel. She does, crying out loud groans as she moves, but not spilling a drop. Even as she spreads her knees wide and discovers very unhappily that doing so pulls her cheeks apart. And stretches on her asshole, making it even harder for her to keep it shut. Making the pressure against it even harder.

"Here is your coffee, Miss Rodgers," Dana humbly offers it to me. Her voice is squeaky and strained, but also demure and laced with a sultriness. "Thank you for allowing me to make it for you, Ma'am."

I take the coffee and leave Dana kneeling for a second. I sip it. It tastes right, but I knew it would. She took too much care in making it for me. "Now be a good bitch and go fetch your husband a cup. After all, he had to sit here and watch you get your bottom pumped full!"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Dana squeaks out. Then she slowly rises, groaning loudly, and makes her husband a cup. She adds extra cream and sugar to his and skips the vanilla. But she should know how he likes his coffee. They've been married eleven years. Surely she's made enough cups for him by now!

Dana brings his cup over the same way and kneels before him. "Here is a cup of coffee for you, Sir. Thank you so much for being patient and waiting while Miss Rodgers filled my bottom up, Sir." Her voice is just as strained and squeaky. And sultry.

Mike seems to catch the sultriness in her voice. He takes the coffee and sips it. Then he thanks Dana for making it, telling her it's perfect.

I wait for about half a minute. Then I sigh again. "Bitch, I'd rather sit here and sip this coffee... you may go beg my slave to take you potty."

"Yes, Ma'am," Dana says eagerly. She rises with a long, hard grunt. She turns to where Sophie is standing and drops back to her knees. She takes just a second to make sure she's kneeling properly.

"Miss Slave, would you please, please, please, do me a huge favor, Ma'am? Please, Miss Slave, will you please take me potty, Ma'am? Please! I'm sorry that I've been so naughty that Miss Rodgers can't even trust me to go potty by myself. Please, Ma'am, please will you please take me potty? I swear I'll be a very good bitch you, Miss Slave. Please, please, will you please take me potty, Miss Slave?"

Sophie doesn't answer her. She saw me nod slightly, a cue to her that she's to take Dana. And she's taken enough women to know what I expect her to do. Sophie leans forward and reaches behind Dana's back. She takes hold of Dana's hand, holding Dana's tense hand gently.

"Come along, bitch," Sophie tells her firmly.

Dana has to stand quickly. Sophie doesn't give her a choice. Nor does Sophie offer Dana any concessions to her full bowel. She forces Dana to walk normally to the bathroom. It has Dana squealing loud groans the entire way. But obediently going with Sophie.

"You were right about Dana," I tell Mike. "I know neither you nor Dana imagined this. I didn't plan it either. But right now, she's so excited that she can barely control herself. I don't know if you saw the glistening between her thighs or not, but she's leaking honey she's so wet. If she were wearing panties, they'd be literally drenched. You'll see after I leave.

"Right now, Dana is going to be blushing as red as you've ever seen her. And she's going to be getting even hotter as she does. My slave is going to stand right over Dana and watch Dana very closely. She'll see everything Dana does. And she will make sure Dana knows that she is paying that close of attention. It will be utterly humiliating for Dana. And that will arouse her. You'll see. Her body told me she wants this."

Chapter 05: Plugged Up

It's several minutes later, almost ten, when Sophie walks a still-blushing Dana back into the kitchen by the hand. She brings Dana to me and tells her to kneel. Then Sophie kneels down and waits. I tell her she may speak.

"This bitch used all of her five minutes, Mistress. It made a very big, and stinky, mess, Mistress. This slave watched it clean its bottom, and checked it after. It is clean for you, Mistress."

"Good slave," I tell Sophie in my sweetest voice.

I don't care what Dana did in there. But I do want Dana to feel the added little humiliation of kneeling there demurely as she hears Sophie give me, and her husband, a very detailed report about her potty trip. I've already told Mike what Sophie would do. How she would make Dana sit up with her knees spread wide so Sophie could see everything coming out of Dana. That Dana would be limited to five minutes. That afterward Dana would have to stand up and spread her cheeks so Sophie could watch her wipe. And then, before bringing her out, Sophie would closely inspect Dana's asshole to make sure it was clean. It's about as humiliating of a potty trip as is possible. Almost. And now Dana has been reminded of the embarrassment.

"slave, fetch me a number six plug," I tell Sophie.

"Yes, Mistress." Sophie answers. Then she gets it for me. I've asked for a "disposable" butt plug. I call it disposable because I buy them in bulk from China for less than a buck each. It has a shaft that's six inches long and 1 ¼" across. Then it has another ¾" of shaft that curves inward gently, narrowing to ¾" thick at its lowest point. After that little bit of shaft, there's a wider end to it, about ¾" long, with the side facing the body curving quickly outward in a shape like the bottom of an egg until it's about two inches across. That will stuff the space between Dana's cheeks nicely.

The shaft starts with a fairly narrow rod of rigid, but flexible, plastic. Around that is a layer of a very dense foam that squishes, but not much. Over that, there's a thin layer of latex, like a condom. I put a little bit of lubricant on the bullet-shaped tip of the shaft. Then I set the toy on the table beside me on its base, its greased tip pointing up.

Dana's eyes lock on it. I'm sure she knows exactly what it is. Or can guess. And I'm sure her mind is already alive with imagined horrors of that thick shaft being shoved into her bottom. Just as I'm sure that Dana realizes that no matter how much it hurts, she's going to allow it into her bottom. Because I said so.

"Dana... would you to climax?"

Dana blushes as red as a beet. She answers in an embarrassed, mousy-shy voice. "Yes, Ma'am." I can see that her answer surprises Mike, even though I told him Dana was getting hot.

"Would you like that nice big penis-sized toy all the way up your tight little bottom, bitch?" I ask Dana teasingly.

She cringes. She trembles once at just the thought. Then she resigns herself to it. "If you wish it in my bottom, then yes, Ma'am, I want you to put it all the way up my bottom, Ma'am."

"Offer me your butt, bitch," I tell Dana.

She remembers what to do. She stands, faces the chair, and bends over to rest her forearms on it. With her feet stretched to their widest. And then she waits, staring ahead at the sink.

I don't hesitate. Nor do I move reluctantly as Dana did. I pick up the toy and step right over to Dana. I spread her cheeks fully apart, baring her asshole. Her recently used asshole. The one that just had to hold that enema in a good fifteen minutes. I put the tip of the fat shaft to her muscle.

I see Dana push back as I've taught her to do. I see her muscle turn to rubber and start to open. I see the tapered tip of the shaft starting to stretch her. I decide to reward Dana for her obedience. I tell her to push much harder. It's her asshole that about to stretched "a mile wide," she might want to relax it for that.

Dana pushes with every ounce of strength she has. It's never going to open her, or anyone's, asshole nearly as wide as this toy. But it will take the tension out of her muscle and allow it to be stretched easily. The tip slips forward, stretching her ring as it starts to enter her body. I take this part fairly slow, allowing Dana to stretch gently instead of quickly. It's easier for her. She gets about half of the taper into her bottom, stretching her ring about half of what it's going to stretch.

Dana squeals out a very panicked "OOH!" and draws it out as the tip keeps pulling her ringer wider. "OH!-UH!...EE-OHH!" Dana cries out as the toy finally stretches her far enough that all of the wrinkles flowing into her asshole are gone, her skin now taut. "OW!" she squeals as the tip finally slips the last little bit into her. Now she's stretched as widely as she's going to be.

"OH!-OOH!" Dana's squeal is loud and very nervous, but not especially pained. It's more like she's uncomfortable, and very far beyond the envelope of what she knows. Lost. And this is a very weird feeling for her. And uncomfortably filling. She pants a few fast "OH!s"

The toy is plenty wide enough to stretch Dana's insides out. It doesn't take long for the thick shaft to do just that. It has the shaft, as it slides along, stroking over her taut insides in every direction. And that has the toy pressing lightly against the backside of her pussy walls, too. And stroking those as it glides along, reaching for her depths.

"OH!...AH! AH!... OH!...AHH!" Dana is screeching out as her entire body shudders hard. Almost as hard as if she were climaxing. She keeps shuddering, screeching out "OH!-AHH!s" that grow extremely erotic and needy as the toy inches into her bottom.

I slip the toy all the way into her until the "bowled-in" narrower shaft is at her asshole. I can see her ring tighten as it slips into the narrower space, no longer required to stretch quite as fully. That indent will ensure that the toy stays right here. Her asshole will resist any attempt to stretch wider, and the shaft can't move without stretching her back wide. I release Dana's cheeks, letting them close around the wide, curving, end of it. It's wide enough to hold her firm globes apart. But short enough that it doesn't stand out beyond the top of her crack.

I tell Dana to come kneel before me and her husband. Then I sit back and watch.

Dana starts to stand. Her body's geometry changes. Only this time it doesn't cramp her. Instead, as her bowels try to shift, they're shifting against the backside of her pussy. Filled full and firm with the toy, her bowels stroke those nervy walls. Dana screams. It's a very sensual, erotic, and desperately needs scream. Not a scream of pain. A scream of desire.

It takes her forever to cross the single-step over to us and get down onto her knees. Moments that Dana spends crying out ever-stronger squealing "AH!-OH!-EE!s" of delight. Agonizing delight. By the time she's on her knees, goosebumps are covering a decent part of her body.

I point between Dana's spread thighs. I ask Mike if he "can see just how soaking wet this bitch's fur is?" He looks and admits it does look like she just got out of a shower. It makes Dana blush. It just shattered her world. She can no longer lie to her husband. He knows that she likes her butt "messed with," no matter how much she insists otherwise and cries about it.

"Bitch... do you need to masturbate and climax right now?"

"Yes, Ma'am... Please, Ma'am, please allow me to masturbate!... Oh G-d, Ma'am, PLEASE! I can't stand this! That toy is killing me! I have to cum right now Ma'am!"

"That toy will stay right where it is until you've climaxed, no matter what. Is that clear, bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Dana answers very eagerly. And it's not just her eagerness to cum. She's eager to cum with it in her butt and see what's that like for her. She's just going firmly insist that's not the case, and cry if anyone says otherwise. "I promise, Miss Rodgers, I won't even think about getting out of my butt before I've came, Ma'am! May I please masturbate right now, Ma'am?"

I can see that Mike is slightly shocked by the shamelessness of Dana's pleas to masturbate. Publicly. I doubt he'd mind the show, though.

I stall for time. "Listen carefully, bitch. You are never to contact me. No way, not for anything. What you will do is this. Every Saturday and Wednesday night, you will ask your husband to email me. You may not write, or type a word. Not even type out a file for him to cut and paste from. You will tell him exactly how your pussy is doing so that he can tell me. You may not read anything he writes to me. You will tell me about every orgasm it has. Whether he generously gives it to, or even if you have to masturbate for it. You will tell him how aroused you are right then. You will tell him every sexual fantasy or daydream you've had. That is all. Do not ask him to arrange a session for you. You will get a session whenever, and only whenever, it amuses me to toy with your whiny butt. Is that clear?"