Used by Backpacking Frat Bros Pt. 05

Story Info
Back in the real world, the frat bros need relief.
2.6k words
4.83
7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Patrick's first time getting fucked, by his former fraternity brother Nick no less, the men enjoyed a care-free day in the wilderness. Patrick, Nick, and Josh alternated between swimming in the alpine lake, basking nude in the hot summer sun, and chatting about their plans once they got home. Josh learned that the two recently-graduated college frat stars lived together, and only a 10-minute drive from his own place. Josh told them about his excitement to return to random hookups on the apps, while Nick and Patrick chatted about returning to the gym and meeting women at bars. After all their sexual exploits, the men simply bonded and relaxed.

The next morning, Josh said goodbye to Nick and Patrick before heading back to the trailhead, where his car had been for the last week. Nick and Patrick had another few days of camping still, and departed in the other direction. They had all exchanged numbers and made vague plans to grab a beer sometime once they were all back in town, although Josh was doubtful that would actually happen. He figured the supposedly straight guys wouldn't want a reminder of the gay dude that had opened up their sexualities. Still, they were genuinely friendly and didn't seem too embarrassed by the experience, especially since both had undeniably enjoyed fucking each other and getting fucked themselves. At a minimum, Josh had loved the experience of being used and knew he had an enormous amount of material for the spank bank moving forward.

The second Josh was far enough away from his new friends, he threw off his pack, lowered his shorts, and jerked off in the woods. Something about the two men made him unstoppably horny...their muscly bodies, masculine energies, big cocks, and musky scents turned him on in ways he couldn't have imagined before. He was rock hard in seconds, and cumming shortly after thinking about getting fucked by Nick and Patrick in turn. He sure was going to miss those guys.

----

A week later, Josh was settled back in to his young adult life. He had returned to work, started going on dates, and had enjoyed a few hookups with masculine guys around his age, but younger than his usual daddy type. He had been hoping for a text from Nick or Patrick, but none came.

After another week, Josh noticed his phone light up while he was doing errands at home on a Saturday afternoon. Checking it, he realized it was a group chat with Nick and Patrick.

Grab a drink tonight guys? Nick asked plainly. This was classic male energy, Josh thought, with Nick not even suggesting a time or place. Excited but not wanting to seem too eager, Josh held off responding for a minute or so.

In that time, Patrick chimed in. Hell yeah. Let's get fucked uppppp

Josh chuckled, thinking about Patrick saying that aloud. I'm down, he added.

Soon after, Nick suggested they meet at a bar near his and Patrick's place at 8pm. Josh agreed, and started to prepare for the evening ahead. He had no idea what would be in store, but wanted to be ready for anything.

----

When he arrived at the bar at 8:05, he found Nick and Patrick in a booth with a couple of empties already. On this hot summer evening, they were both wearing sneakers, white half-calf socks, shorts, and tank tops, which showcased their bulging biceps and muscular pecs. Josh was surprised by their cleanliness, having only seem them after days in the wilderness.

"Hey man," said Nick enthusiastically as Josh sat down at the booth.

"Hey guys," Josh replied with a smile.

"Bro, how've you been?" Patrick asked, slightly slurring his words. Just then, a waitress came around to take Josh's drink order. Before he could say anything, Patrick ordered them two pitchers of a cheap lager. "We're having fun tonight, boys!"

Josh played along, having a few drinks and hearing about the guys' return to the real world after their long trip in the woods. Each had had a random hookup with a chick they didn't care to see again, partly because each hadn't been able to convince the woman to do anal. They laughed about their rejections, and listened intently as Josh told them about his ease with finding hookups on the apps (he left out the part about him looking for guys like Nick and Patrick). All of a sudden, it was midnight and the three guys were more than tipsy.

"Fuck, let's close out," said Nick.

"Yeah I can't give any more money to this bar tonight," Patrick slurred out.

"Another round at our place?" Nick asked the group. "We're just around the corner, Josh. And you can crash on our couch if you need, bro."

Josh liked the sound of that, and agreed to come back with them. After paying their tabs, he followed Nick and Patrick back to their apartment, which was in an older brick building just a block away. They had to walk up three flights of stairs, which made them work up a sweat and allowed Josh to stare at their rounded asses from behind. Feeling tipsy, his dick hardened as he envisioned what could come next.

As soon as they got inside, Nick and Patrick grabbed some beers from the fridge, threw off their tank tops, and sprawled out on the couch, encouraging Josh to do the same.

"Beer is great in his heat," said Patrick.

"No joke," Nick replied. "We don't have A/C," he added for Josh apologetically. All three men were sweating in the hot air, filling the apartment with their youthful, masculine smell.

"It's fine, I don't either" Josh replied. "So how was the rest of your trip?"

Nick and Patrick looked at each other hesitantly, then laughed.

"Bro, we had a great time," said Patrick. From his tone of voice, it was clear some shenanigans had happened.

"Without you or any chicks there, we basically had to help each other out daily," said Nick, now somewhat drunk.

"What do you mean?" Josh asked innocently, wanting them to spell it out in explicit detail.

"Well, we took turns on each other," said Patrick, the alcohol giving him more courage than Josh knew he'd normally have.

"Bro, that's an understatement," Nick slurred. "We fucked each other twice a day!"

Josh laughed, stunned by their admission, and so horny that his dick was practically ripping apart his shorts. He could see Nick and Patrick's shorts bulge too.

"Good times," said Patrick. "I'd rather fuck chicks now that we're back, but it was cool getting off together."

"Same, man," Nick agreed, giving his buddy a fist bump. "We definitely bonded out there. And with you too, Josh!"

"Thanks," said Josh. "I'm glad we ran into each other on the trail."

"Bro, I know you are," said Nick with a knowing smile, before grabbing his erection through his shorts. "You just love cock!" He and Patrick laughed boisterously.

Patrick, for his part, chimed in. "Bro, turns out we all love cock," he said, making Josh laugh. "At the end of the day, we're just horny dudes who can't get off enough." At that, Patrick rubbed his erection through his shorts while staring directly at Josh.

Nick, seeing how horny his buddy was, took his dick out of his shorts and began actively stroking himself on the couch. "Why don't you help us out one more time, Josh?"

Patrick stood up, removed his shorts too, and sat down next to Nick. He wrapped his left arm around Nick's shoulders in a display of brotherhood, his hairy pits dripping sweat onto his buddy's right shoulder. "Yeah man, come suck our big cocks!"

Josh loved the way the tipsy frat bros were practically begging him to suck them off. Finally, after days in nature together, they seemed fully comfortable with their raw sexuality and need to get off. Even more, they wanted to get off together. Josh was desperate to help them out, removing his clothes as he got on his knees in front of them on the couch. He started right between them, using both hands to stroke their cocks together before shifting in front of Patrick. He kissed his tanned, hairy thighs before licking his sweaty balls, savoring their taste on his tongue. Finally, he wrapped his lips over Patrick's cock.

"That's it, bro," groaned Patrick. He grabbed Josh's head and began pumping softly into his face, forcing his 8" cock down Josh's throat. Nick watched as the action unfolded, jerking himself off while starting to play with his hole.

Patrick, noticing his friend, pushed Josh over to Nick. "Finger him while you suck his cock," Patrick commanded, making Nick smile in thanks. Josh obliged, using the spit that had formed in his mouth while being deepthroated by Patrick as lube for Nick's hole.

"Fuck, that's good," Nick moaned. "Put it deeper in me, man."

Josh did as he was told, sticking his finger as far inside Nick as it would go. He couldn't believe that he was fingering a frat bro's warm, tight hole. Right after, Patrick grabbed Josh's spared hand and place it on his own asshole, wanting Josh to finger him too.

Nick and Patrick smiled at each other, silently acknowledging how close they'd gotten because of Josh. "You should fuck him," Nick suggested to Patrick as he continued to be sucked and fingered by Nick.

"Good idea, man," said Patrick enthusiastically, standing up and positioning himself on his knees behind Josh, so that he was facing Nick on the couch head-on. Patrick then pulled up Josh's ass, spit on his hole, and pressed his giant cock inside. "Oh fuck," he grunted, as he started thrusting inside Josh.

"Give it to him, bro," Nick encouraged, as they stared directly at each other. Patrick nodded back approvingly, before pumping harder and faster inside Josh.

Josh could barely handle all the dicks and holes around him, but was loving every moment. He hardly felt any pain as Patrick stretched out his ass, entirely because he was enjoying being used by them so much. It was clear that the men loved his body, and loved getting off together even more. Soon, he felt an orgasm approaching.

"Your big dicks feel so fucking good," Josh moaned, coming up for air from Nick and Patrick. "I'm gonna cum," he said, having barely stroked himself.

In response, Nick rammed his cock back inside Josh's mouth, while Patrick reached around and jerked off Josh while continuing to fuck him. Josh was overwhelmed by their collective intensity, and almost instantaneously began shooting thick ropes of cum onto the carpet beneath him.

"That's a fat load, dude!" Patrick shouted as he continued to stroke Josh, encouraging more and more cum to spray out of him. "Wanna turn, man?" Patrick asked once Josh had finally finished orgasming. He pulled out his cock and pushed Josh up onto the couch before Nick could even answer. It was clear Patrick wanted to give his buddy a chance to experience Josh too.

Josh quickly straddled Nick's muscular thighs, feeling another cock enter him just moments after the last one left. He placed his hands on Nick's huge pecs for stability. They had never been this close, face-to-face, while fucking before. He stared at Nick's big eyes and soft lips, desparate to kiss him but not wanting to push his luck. Instead, he kissed Nick's sweaty neck, hearing Nick moan as he began to thrust slowly but forcefully into Josh's hole.

"You're a real fucking slut, aren't you Josh?" Nick asked devilishly as pumped harder.

"Yeah I am," Josh replied proudly. "I can't get enough of your cocks!"

"That right, bro?" said Patrick, standing up on the couch next to his buddy, so that his cock was directly in front of Josh's face. "Then suck me off too!"

Josh was now getting fucked from below by Nick while sucking Patrick. He noticed that Patrick's balls were hanging down so that they brushed against Nick's hair, although Nick didn't seem to mind.

"Taste your ass on my dick," Patrick said. "I know Nick fucking loved that!"

"Hell yeah, I did," Nick responded, unashamed of his love for ass and getting fucked.

"Bro, why don't we really make use of Josh's hole?" Patrick asked his buddy, with his cock so far in Josh's mouth that he could ask what he meant.

"Go for it, dude," said Nick, clearly understanding what Patrick meant.

Patrick hopped off the couch, stood facing Nick and Patrick on the couch, and squatted halfway down so that his dick was at the same level as Josh's currently-occupied hole.

Finally realized what was about to happen, Josh tried to object. "I don't know if I can take you both," he said nervously.

"There's definitely room, bro," said Patrick confidently as he pulled up Josh's ass a bit to improve the angle. Then, he began to press the tip of his cock against Josh's pink asshole, against the shaft of his buddy's dick.

"Fuck!!" Josh moaned, unsure if it was pain or pleasure.

"You got it, bro!" Nick encouraged. "You know you want us both in you!"

Josh knew Nick was right, and did his best to relax as he felt himself becoming stretched to the max. "I do," he gasped. "I want both of you to fuck me."

"That's it," said Patrick as his cock finally slipped fully inside Josh. "Good job, bro," he said with a congratulatory spank of Josh's rounded, womanly ass, and a high-five to Nick for good measure. Then, Nick and Patrick began thrusting as much as they could inside Josh, enjoying the sensation of their dicks pressed against each other in his extremely tight hole.

Josh felt his cock harden again as they men ruthlessly pounded him together. He watched Nick's muscles twitch as he worked hard to satisfy him. He could hear Patrick's labored breaths and feel his thick body hair, drenched in sweat, as it pressed against his back. The room was quickly starting to smell like a college locker room on a hot summer day, with all the cum and sweat around them in the heat.

"Let's cum together, man," said Patrick to his buddy.

"I'm ready when you are," Nick replied.

Josh felt Nick's hands grab his ass harder than ever, and then Patrick's hands pressing against Nick's. Soon, Patrick thrust inside Josh one final time and began to orgasm.

"FUCK," he shouted loud enough that Josh was sure the whole building would hear.

"I'm cumming too, man!!" Nick added. Josh could feel their dicks throb inside him, shooting cum so forcefully that his stomach hurt. But immediately after, he came too, spraying globs of jizz directly onto Nick's chest.

"He's cumming on me too, Patrick," Nick said approvingly. "Nothing like getting fucked!"

The men laughed as they continued to cum for what felt like forever, until they were so drained that nothing more could come out. When Patrick slowly started to pull out, Josh felt an enormous release of pressure as cum rushed out his newly-gaped ass onto Nick's taint and the couch cushions beneath them.

"I've never cum that much," said Patrick, exhausted.

"Me neither, bro," said Nick, pulling out his dick by pushing Josh to the side. Turning to Josh, he said, "You took us like a champ, and clearly enjoyed yourself," scooping Josh's cum off his body and rubbing it against Josh's chest.

"That was amazing," Josh added, knowing it would take days before his ass felt okay again.

After catching their breaths, the men sat down next to each other on the couch, staying naked and not even bothering to clean up the cum and sweat. Sipping their cold beers to cool down, they stayed up late into the night chatting about everything and nothing. Finally, they fell asleep in a giant heap, sleeping in late into the next morning.

Josh, between the two men, realized they both were hard as a rock. As they woke up, he began to stroke them both at the same time, hearing their pleasured groans.

End of Series