Used by Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
It's finally time for Lexie to join.
1.8k words
4.44
37.1k
61

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night before Lexie's 18th birthday, I was giddy with excitement. She chose to celebrate with friends by going to breakfast and shopping the next morning so Daddy and I had time to prepare for the night ahead. We ordered her favorite dinner, picked up the cake, and set out some decorations, finishing up just as she was walking in.

She squealed with excitement seeing bags from her favorite restaurant, "Oh, guys! Thank you! I'm so excited to have dinner and celebrate tonight. Can we watch a movie after dinner?"

Daddy glanced over at me and winked, "Actually, honey, we had another activity planned. But we can talk about that later. Let's eat before it gets cold!"

Daddy, Lexie, and I ate dinner, chatting about what she did that morning and how excited she was to turn 18. After blowing out the candles, Daddy cut us each a piece of cake and poured us each a frozen margarita (Lexie's favorite). We drank and ate the cake, all the while I could feel my pussy getting wetter knowing what was about to happen.

Lexie was a little tipsy as we sat on the couch, each of us sitting next to Daddy with his arms around us. Daddy lifted my chin and began to kiss me deeply which Lexie noticed. "Oh, my God! What are you guys doing?!" she jumped up, alarmed at what she was seeing.

I looked at Lexie and began to explain, "Calm down. Let us explain. On my 18th birthday two years ago, Daddy and I made love for the first time. We have been together ever since. Tonight is your turn, Lexie. Daddy loves us both so much and he wants to show you how much."

The look on her face turned from disgust to a blank expression, but I knew this meant she was curious, "Wait, you and Daddy have been sleeping together for two years?"

I nodded, walking over to her and grabbing her hands, "Yes. We are together every chance we get. And now it's your turn. You've had sex before. But now, Daddy and I are going to show you what it's like to make love." I moved closer to my little sister and put my hands on her face, bringing her lips to mine for our first kiss. She didn't resist and put her arms around me. We kissed for a few minutes before I pulled away and grabbed her hand. I pulled her over to the couch and sat her down so she was now between Daddy and me.

She sat there with her hands in her lap until Daddy turned her face to his and kissed her, slowly at first, then deeply and passionately. I watched as they fell into a very deep kiss, then Daddy grabbed my hand and put it on Lexie's leg just at the bottom of her dress. I knew exactly what he wanted me to do.

I slowly slid my hand up her thigh and under her dress. I found the lace of the pretty pink thong I watched her put on this morning and glided my finger along the hem. Her legs opened automatically for me, and I dropped to the floor on my knees between her legs. Daddy had her occupied in a kiss, so her body reacted naturally to my advances.

I grabbed her hips and pulled them toward me, causing Lexie to drop her head back onto the couch and gave me perfect access to her beautiful pink pussy. I stared at it for a few moments before getting back to my task.

I looked up and Daddy had the top of Lexie's dress pushed down with the straps down off of her arms and her beautiful tits exposed. He was playing with her nipples while she moaned softly and her legs fell open a little more. I pushed up the bottom of her dress and pulled the front of her thong to the side. I inhaled her scent and slowly began to glide my tongue along her pussy, listening to her sharp gasps and moans. I realize that Daddy is no longer kissing her and is instead just watching his daughter's tongue lapping up his other daughter's pussy.

Lexie was in heaven as I began to apply more pressure with my tongue to her clit. I then slid a finger inside, feeling how wet we were making her. I sucked her clit between my lips and heard her moan very loudly, feeling her hands on the back of my head, "Oooooh yes Lizzie, that's it. Fuck that feels so good. Make your little sister cum all over your face."

I saw out of the corner of my eye Daddy begin to undress, all the while never taking his eyes off of us. Once he was naked, I knew he would want to fuck us soon. I began to finger my little sister a little faster and suck her clit with a little more pressure. I knew she was about to explode for me. Before I knew it, Lexie was grinding her pussy against my mouth and screaming out in pleasure, "Oh fuck yes, Lizzie. Oh my God, you're going to make me cum. Don't stop, please. I'm cumming, Lizzie! Oh fuck I'm cumming on my sister's face."

I lapped up all of her juices, realizing in that moment how much I loved licking pussy. Well, I at least loved licking my sister's pussy. I moved up her body and kissed her, letting her taste her pussy on my lips. I looked over at Daddy and smiled, "I think she's ready for you, Daddy. Make love to your daughter. Fill her full of your cum, Daddy."

Without a word, Daddy stood up and began to walk upstairs, "Follow me, girls. I have a surprise for both of you."

We walked to Daddy's room where our jaws dropped as we looked at Daddy's brand new Alaskan King bed. I looked at him, silently asking when he did this. Daddy laughed at our expressions, "Now that we are all together, I want us to sleep together every night. You can still have your rooms, you can keep your beds if you'd like. But we will sleep together in this bed every night. Understood?"

We both nodded our heads in agreement. I climbed into the bed with Lexie not far behind. Daddy grabbed her hands, "Lexie, before we do this, I want to tell you what you're agreeing to. What your sister agreed to the first time we were together." Lexie sat next to me while Daddy stood in front of us at the foot of the bed.

"You and Lizzie will both be my free-use sluts. I will love you both and take care of you. You can go to college and even have jobs. However, you will be mine. You won't be with anyone else except for me and Lizzie. I will fuck either one of you any time I want," Daddy paused to let it sink in for Lexie, "You will both be naked anytime you are at home alone or with each other. We will do everything together. There will be times I will be with just one of you at a time, but we are going to be in a relationship. Do you understand?"

Lexie looked between me and Daddy for a moment, "Yes, Daddy. I understand. I want you and Lizzie. I want to make you both happy. Am I free-use for Lizzie too?" I laughed and shook my head, "No, we are both Daddy's little sluts. We have to make our bodies and our holes available to Daddy whenever he wants them. But Daddy wants us to be together whenever we want. But if you don't want to be with me when I want it, you can say no. We just can't say no to Daddy. He fucks us anytime he wants. No questions asked."

Lexie thought longer than I expected about the arrangement. Once several minutes had passed, she finally spoke, "I want to do it. I want to be Daddy's slut. I want to be with my sister. This is what I want. I just never knew it before today." I pushed my sister back on the bed and slid my tongue in her mouth.

Before I knew it, I could feel Daddy crawling into the bed from the foot. I moved away from Lexie a little to give him full access. This was her night, after all. I watched as our Daddy slid his cock into my little sister for the first time. I watched her face change as he took her. I watched her pussy tightly envelope his cock. I watched as he began to move inside her. She moaned and arched her back, much like I did the first time he fucked me.

She changed into a cock whore right in front of me. I saw how she would crave our father's cock every day just like I do now. As he picked up the speed, I leaned down to kiss her. I wanted to feel her moan into my mouth while our dad pumped his cock into her. We were kissing passionately as her first orgasm came over her. She bucked her hips in the air as I sucked on her tongue.

I pulled away after she came so I could watch the rest of the show. Daddy grabbed my hand and pulled me over to them. "Lizzie, I want you to sit on her sister's face and look at me. She's going to eat your pussy while I fuck her."

I did as I was told and lowered my pussy onto Lexie's face. She immediately went to work, making my pussy feel so good. I looked into Daddy's eyes. He pulled my face to his, whispered, "You're Daddy's perfect girl", and pushed his tongue past my lips.

Before I knew it, I was cumming on my little sister's face while she sucked on my clit. "Daddy, I really want to watch you cum inside Lexie. Is that okay?"

"Of course, baby. Come here," he pulled my hand toward him and I watched as he picked up his pace, fucking my little sister harder than before. I could tell she was close to cumming too. I used my finger to rub her pink clit which sent Daddy and Lexie over the edge. I watched as he slammed into her a final time and emptied his cum deep inside her.

Once he pulled out, I immediately, without thinking, got between Lexie's legs to lick his cum from her pussy. Daddy watched as I cleaned her up. He then told us it was time to take a shower. We all got into his very big shower and soaped each other up. Daddy watched as Lexie and I washed each other's hair as well.

Once we were done, he dried us both off and dressed us in new nightgowns. Before going to sleep, Daddy tucked us each under his arms and wrapped one around each of us. "Goodnight my perfect girls. Daddy loves you both so much."