All Comments on 'Used by Daddy Pt. 03'

by FreeUseErotica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Really? What an obviously overused trope. Literary value: 2.

I’m sure the jerkyJerky boyz will love this, and if you’re a jerky-jerky boy as well, you’ve satisfied your tribe. Though I doubt you’d have been capable of writing this drivel if you hadn’t read the myriad jerky-jerky stories published here that you’ve parroted.

I guess the adage that a billion chimps typing away could duplicate “War and Peace” is actually true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars for all 3 chapters. Please follow up with Lizzie and Lexi getting dressed up for Daddy.

Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that they keep on while fucking Daddy.

These 2 sluts need to talk dirty about how much they love fucking and that they have wanted to fuck Daddy for a long time.

Both beg to take facials and also want to drink daddy's cum.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up in sexy lingerie as described above. Sets in white, black, blue and lite blue. A set with just a sheer white bra and sheer white panties. Pics with white knee highs and some more with frilly ankle sox and heels.

Plus two different cheerleader outfits.

My stepdaughter has 34DD breasts, a 25 inch waist and 36 inch hips with the roundest bubble butt. Long dark brown hair that she puts red highlights in.

I watch dirty talking Daddy daughter porn on one side of my computer screen and a pic of her dressed up for me on the other.

We haven't fucked ...........yet. But I'm hopeful.

Hope you can fulfill my request

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Another fun chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So neither girl is a virgin but the father waited till they were 18 to have sex with them? Nice porn logic.You should've just made both virgins or just not mentioned their sexual experience.

LordDeanLordDeanabout 1 year ago

I truly enjoy this story, all three chapters. Regardless of what some reviewers said, it was well done, and very, very arousing. Thank you so much for sharing with the world.

HDblackheartHDblackheartabout 1 year ago

Sorry this story hits to close to something that I know happened in real life this isn't a very realistic story but has elements that are really bad... He may not have groomed his girls but he still raped them both and this is definitely not how it would really go down in real life I like stories that are actually plausible and this one sucks its plausible to an extent but not enough for the older sister to be totally devoted to her daddy.... Most of these stories work better when its the daughter doing the seducing as it takes away the daddy being a creep factor and the hole daddy seducing the daughter is better under certain circumstances and this guy comes across as a creep

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars for all 3 chapters. Please write more chapters. Other stories in perspective?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please more chapters, I'm aroused and ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, the girls are not allowed to go out with anyone else? Unless "daddy" brings home some guys, the girls will be deprived of other adventures. I assume when he is ready he will release the girls to go their own ways especially after college? Good short read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous