All Comments on 'Used by Lady B'

by MIstressTara

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well..

that was horribly written! Seriously don't do that again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
from the author

I am sorry. I am not much of a writer but wanted to share my experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get an editor

And try again. Maybe a story here, but the writing was so bad it was difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

First effort, Tara. Be kind to yourself, even if others are not. Don't stop writing. Write more. That's how you get better. This is a short piece and you've packed a lot into it, maybe too much. There are so many things that happened it almost becomes a list. You have used plenty of naughty name calling to emphasize her lower status. A little of that can go a long way, too much becomes stilted. Slow down and stretch things out. Give us the why things are happening and what are they thinking about what is happening. What are they getting out of what is happening. So much of sex is in the brain, not the genitals. Even with a single point of view you can tell us these things about the others by what the point of view person thinks about what the others are doing and saying. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Her first attempt

she is learning and I am guiding her to do better in explaining what she is feeling and what the experiences are doing to her. Give her a break, so many negative comments almost wants me to quit the site and move on.

and for those leaving negative anonymous comments, lets see what you have written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous