Used for Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
All is not what it seems......
2.5k words
4.41
8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle led me back into the kitchen. She had on the pink thong with the straps across her waists. It was wedged way up her ass and I could see the outline of the butt plug poking out. That was the only clothing she had on. The pitter-patter of her little feet on the wood floors led us right back to the kitchen. We got to the kitchen and she opened another bottle of wine. She poured two massive glasses full and handed me one. She raised her glass and toasted us. All I could focus on was her little breasts. They were small, no doubt, but they were firm and her nipples were amazing. I'll bet they stuck out an inch. "Let's go sit on the porch" she said as she walked to the front door.

"Sit here," she said. It was a large porch swing, like a sofa swing. I sat down and she proceeded to sit on the far end. She lifted her legs and rested them on my lap. She opened her knees as wide as could. She had a glass of wine in her hand and her other hand was planted firmly on her panties. She rubbed her fingers up and down the small material that covered her pussy. You could see the lace edges were already soaked with wet, white fluid. The lower portion was noticeably more dark pink than the upper part. Her feet massage my highs and cock. "I can't believe I'm sitting here, naked, with you, and my pussy is slowly draining your cum into my panties. It's a dream come true" she said with a naughty look on her face.

I placed my hands on her feet and rubbed them. Her little toes painted with the white stripes were so sexy. Michelle rubbed her feet into my crotch as I massaged them. She sat back, still rubbing herself and said, "I want to tell you about a fantasy I've had for years. I've never told anyone this and I'm not sure I'd ever even do it, if I had the chance, but every time I think about it Iget soaking wet. It specifically involves you. Want to hear it?"

"Absolutely," I stammered. I was focused on her hand lightly rubbing the pink material wedged against her pussy.

"Tom and I have planned a romantic getaway here at the lake house. We are fooling around in the bedroom. Tom blindfolds me and asks me to get on top of him. He slides his cock into my pussy and pulls me down onto it like he's done a million times before. I bend forward to kiss him. He tells me to slowly slide up and down his cock. I do it. He rubs my anus with the tip of his finger. He's pressing really hard and I love it. I'm wiggling against his finger, hoping for this to insert it into my ass. He starts to tell me how great it would be to see me take another man's cock into my ass while he fucks my pussy. I moan and tell him that I would love to do that for him. He teases me by saying that he has already arranged for someone to do that, but only if I want it. I'm sure he's fantasizing out loud so I play along. I tell him how horny that makes me. He presses me harder on the issue by saying that is going to have someone else enter the room and join us. The mere thought of this has me ready to cum. He asks me if I'm sure. I say I am. He yells out 'Please come in and join us'. Suddenly I hear the bathroom door open. I freeze. I'm there naked, riding his cock, and the door has opened. I feel panicked, terrified. Has he really done this? No way, he's far too jealous. I then hear footsteps. My heart almost explodes through my chest. There is definitely someone else in the room with us! Tom tells me to relax and lay back down on his chest. I do it. The blindfold is blocking everything. I have no clue who this is. The unknown person steps behind me. I know he can see Tom's cock in my pussy and my fully exposed ass. I feel somewhat self conscious. I keep thinking this may just be a joke. The person then kneels on the bed. My heart is now in my throat. I can feel the bed collapse as they inch their way towards my naked bottom. Suddenly I jump and moan out. A hand has made contact with my hip on the right side. Oh God. I can feel Tom's hands on my back. Someone else is touching me! Tom asks me again if I want this. I moan out 'YES'. A second hand is placed on the top of my ass. I'm startled again. Am I really going to do this? Can I take two cocks at once? Terror sets in. The hands start to rub my ass. They are smooth and warm and have a gentle touch. Tom repositions below me, spreading his legs wide. One of their hands slides down to my anus and rubs circles around it and then right on it. Oh God, it feels wonderful. Suddenly a cold liquid is drizzled at the top of my ass. It slides down my crack. It reaches my anus and I feel their finger lift and then press hard into my ass. I know it's some type of lube. Their finger pops into my ass. I lift off of Tom's cock and he pulls me back down onto it. God, this is it. I want this so bad."

By now Michelle is laid all the way back on the swing. She has one leg on the back of the swing behind my shoulder. Her other leg is firmly planted on my thigh. The pink material is pulled to the side, exposing her glistening pussy. She's rubbing her clit like crazy. I have a wonderful view. Her fingers glisten from the wetness. Her eyes are closed and her head is turned to the side. Her legs occasionally twitch.

She continues breathing harder as the story goes on. "It feels wonderful. I have another person's finger in my ass. God,I feel like such a slut. The finger wastes no time working in and out, pressing more and more lube into my ass. Deeper it penetrates my virgin asshole. My mind races. I think this is a man's hand because I don't feel a fingernail but what if it's a woman? At this point I don't care. Tom asks me, for the last time, do I want this. I want to scream out 'hell yes' but I mumble 'yes....yes' into his shoulder. The hands leave my ass. I hear the sound of a bottle of lube being squeezed. I picture this tall, gorgeous man lubing up his hand and stroking his cock as he looks at the tight opening he will soon bury himself in. I picture you! That makes me so horny I almost cum thinking about it. The tip of your penis softly touches my anus. I moan loudly. This is it. The tip presses against the tight little opening. I want it so badly no matter how painful it is.

Michelle stops and looks at me. "I can't hold off any longer." She stands up, places her coffee on the table next to the swing, and grabs my hand. My cock is sticking straight up. We rush away rapidly to the bedroom. On the way she picks up a small purple bag from the dresser. She pushes me down on the bed. She climbs on top and reaches into the Crown Royal bag. Out comes a thin purple dildo, about 6" long, and a bottle of Astroglide. She squeezes a handful of lube on her hand and slathers it all over the purple toy and wipes off the residual on her backside. It drips all over her hands and lands on my chest. She laughs. As she hands the toy to me she bends down and kisses me. "I want you to work it into my ass while I ride up and down on your cock. My fantasy is that you fuck me in the ass while Tom fucks my pussy. Every time I fantasize about you I come so quickly thinking about you inside my ass!" She lifts herself off, slides her hand to my cock and positions it as she lowers down onto my hardness. Her pussy was so tight. She presses hard as it slides further into her. She moans and begins to lift and lower herself again. I slide the purple toy up and down her crack. With my other free hand I rubbed her tight little anus. I slid the tip of the toy against her ass. She moans.

She's now rhythmically going up and down the full length of my cock. My finger pushes deeper into her tight ass. I slide the toy against the opening and press hard. She resists, moans, and I press harder. "Pop"! The head of the toy is inside her about an inch deep and she moans out loud again.

"Oh yes, I know it's going to hurt but I've wanted this for so long. Go deeper" she wails as she reaches back and places her hand on mine. "I feel like such a slut - it turns me on even more. Slide it deeper" she begs me. I slide it further and she moans as I push it. "Oh God! I feel like I'm going to explode down there. I'm so full. I press harder. 'God yes, deeper' I yell out. Tom has his hands on my ass and is pulling my cheeks wide open. This is all about you now - my mystery man. No one has ever been in my ass. I want you.'

By this time I have the toy more than half way into her ass. There's pressure trying to push it out but the lube is doing its job. She's bouncing up and down on me with a hand on my chest on one on her little rosebud nipple. My feet are squirming on the bed trying to get leverage to thrust up against her. I'm holding back with everything I have. I don't know how much more I can take before I cum!

I press the purple toy deeper. "Oh God....yes...I'm coming!" she yells out. The dildo is now buried 5" in her and I have it sync with her going up and down on my cock. "Oh.......yes........so strong!" she yells. I can feel her wetness now flowing between my legs. It's covering my balls. "Keep fucking me. I love you cocks! Don't stop!" she yells.

I'm at the breaking point. My forearm is burning from the pumping the toy in and out of her tight ass. She's wailing away now, "God.....yes....yes.....dump your loads into my ass and pussy. Now....now......." she screams. The toy in her ass has gotten easier and now slides the full depth to the base. She's now wildly fucking me. I can feel the sweat dripping from her head. I start to release my load.

"I'm coming." I yell out. My balls drain as the sloshing sound of her wetness and my cum starts to get louder.

"Oh fuck....yes......" she scream out almost out of breath. Her pace is more spasmodic. I can feel the muscles in her pussy squeezing my shaft. She's so wet but I'm still dumping everything I have into her. "Oh ...oh....." she says under her breath. The toy is now all the way held tightly in place by the base. My balls are soaking wet. She's practically fucked my penis raw bouncing so hard on it. I can feel the last remnants of cum leave it and enter her. Her pace has all but stopped now. She falls lifeless on my chest.

We lay there lifeless, gasping for air. I'm totally worn out. My thighs are on fire and my cock has had all it can take. After what seemed to be 30 minutes she rolls off of my chest, curls up next to me, pulls my arms around her and settles in. Her little naked body is warm and moist. She reaches around, pulls out the toy and tosses it towards the bathroom. "God you are amazing. Tom would be so pissed if he knew I let you cum in me. I'm going to leak your cum all night." she says with a simple kiss and then her head hits the pillow. We are out mere minutes later.

I awoke the next morning as I felt Michelle leave the bed. I look over and the clock reads 9:00. Moments later she returns from the bathroom, this time wearing a black thong with a white back around the top that has the 'Calvin Klein' written in black on it. She slides into bed and kisses me. "This was absolutely amazing. I love you so much. I knew it would be perfect and it was. I'll never forget last night and what we did. I'll be sore for a week and that's in a good way! But it's time for you to leave soon. Tom will be here around noon and I need to give this place a good cleaning." she said as she kissed me again.

The puzzled look on my face must have driven her to elaborate. "Look, I lied. Tom and I are still very much together but it won't be for much longer. I found out he's been cheating on me with Carol". I knew who she meant - one of his business partners. "I'm going to leave him for sure but first I'm getting a little revenge. Fucking you was the first of many things I have planned. I'm not going to shower before he gets here. When he gets here I'm going to tell him that I've been so horny the last 24 hours without him that I played with myself so much and now look how messy I am for him. I'm going to force him to lie on the bed, sit on his face, and make him lap up every ounce of cum you just filled my pussy with. I'm going to record it on my iPhone so I can watch it over and over again later. I promise I will never tell him about us, but only if you agree that this is far from over between us. There are so many more things I have planned and you're the key to it all."

I started to get a little angry with her. She could see it was more than just shock.

"Look, aren't you pissed he cheated on me? Seriously? So, what I offered you last night still stands - you can have me any time, any where, and do anything to me. But for the remainder of time I am with him. I want you to help me get revenge on him. I'm going to make him my cum slave and he's never going to know it's your cum I've been feeding him." She leans in and kisses me again as she stands and heads out of the room.

I lay there in utter confusion........What do I do now?