All Comments on 'Using A Twenty-Seven Year Old Free Card'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Put her ass out

on the curb as soon as I found out. The words I do covers it all.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
what a gutless anon says

This message contains feedback for:

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments: You are one one sick fucked up red neck piece of rat shit!

but calling a husband a piece of white cum eating fag for his black whore wife is ok! get over it anon - THIS IS A FUCKING PORN SITE and you evidently are not spart enough to read my stories or you would know better. maybe i will put them in a comic book for you with big pictures and really small words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waste of Time and electronic storage space

Don't read this piece of self indulgent drivel. The main character is characterless, and is as interesting as slime on a pond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great use of Time and electronic storage space

Do read this piece of excellent writing. The main character is full of character, and is as interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just for the hell of it

... he should have sued Matt, if not for actually hurting him, then to use him as a representative of the men who has screwed with his relationship to possibly vent some anger and get some sort of satisfaction out of it. Now as far as keeping her that's a true coin toss. 5 ***** for this one.

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 11 years ago
Agree

Cantbuymy pretty much says it all shes a whore, hes a wimp, nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cheating lite?

I just don't understand why or how cheating after being married for long time becomes less meaningful, less hurtful. Yeah, the partners have been together for a long time, but so what? I can't see why the time together gives either partner any kind of "get out of jail" card for cheating. Cheating in a long term marriage is no more acceptable than having one spouse try to hire a hit man after being married 20+ years. Nobody would suggest that a person should "get past" their spouse trying to have them killed- no matter how long they've been married. Cheating is cheating, and it doesn't matter if it's during the honeymoon or after being married for fifty years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Seemed to recall seeing a "Free Card" story by someone else, but very poorly written. The fundamental difference was that there was zero acknowledgement by the author or his male protagonist that the husband had done anything wrong by cheating. No matter how you cut it, cheating in an exclusive relationship or cheating in a marriage are the same thing. There was an agreement, it was broken. If someone cannot honor their word, it doesn't matter if that word was structured as a formal vow or not. They simply have no honor.

That said, only a fool gives their significant other a Free Card when they don't have an open marriage. He was a wimp and a dishonest cunt the minute he gave her the Card, and if she'd had any more integrity than he did she'd have found a new man rather than using the card after making her vows.

Disappointing that the Amnesia trick had to be used to create a reconciliation but you have done what wasn't done before, and that is to get out both sides of the story and build the emotional perspectives of both husband and wife. You won't get any luv from the anti-cuck "omg only guys are allowed to be forgiven for cheating, girls who do it are whores" rage brigade, but it was very well executed.

Don't let the bitter and unloved get you down. Happy Valentine's Day!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Unreal story

She cheated in marriage and that is enough to end it. And hung black guy, oh please. At my gym they are no more on the large side than any other group. Yeah a couple are larger than average, but so are a few of the white and asian guys. A couple of the black girls in the office I worked in have stated that it was theirs husbands oral skills that kept them happy and not their small dicks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Hot Button Pushing Story !

Puppetmaster Slirpuff was in top form with this one. As hardheaded as these two are, it's a wonder they made it to this point at all. The facts & logic are shaky when scrutinized, but the readibility is top shelf. Full Marks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Steve is an idot

After the two months they were fighting with no sex and her moving into an apartment for a while, Steve was right about her moving on. With the way she was dancing with the black guy and the way he definded her, Steve should have known she was getting plenty of black snake. She also wasn't drunk Sunday morning when she had sex with Dave.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Just a fucking long cuckie story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This Sucked!!!

An overly-long cuck/wimp story where the black guy always wins. He should have kicked her coal-hauling ass to the curb like any other guy would have (with the exception of the apparently cuck and creampie-loving author). Take the dick out of your mouth and write like a real man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bitch

So lets see... she cheated when they were dating. When he hits the guy, SHE dumps HIM! So he goes out and gets a drunken lay. Suddenly she wants him back, convinces him that he cheated AFTER she dumped him. Fast forward 27 years and she still treats him like shit. Then she feels like cheating again, doesn't give a shit about 27 years of marriage or about her kids, only about herself, so she fucks the first big cock that comes along. She planned this all along.

When she realises she's going to be found out, she does what she does best: blame her husband!

When he lost his memory, again she lied to him by saying nothing and pretending all is well. Talk about holding a grudge! She waited 27 years to fuck him over, that is, unless you count all the other times she probably cheated and wasn't caught.

Spiteful bitch.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Nigger loving piece of shit garbage whore. She and the niggers would all be dead. I would find and pay some kkk members to do it when I was on a cruise.

Rogn123Rogn123almost 11 years ago
damn

Would it have made a difference if the guy with the big dick had been white? I know some guys are a little insecure about the size of their equipment, but insecure about its color? Thats REALLY weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
true fact

Statistically on average black cocks are smaller than white ones. This is true, i read it on the internet

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
raciest chick flick

Slirpuff .......this story was weak and has a feel of being written by raciest redneck cracker who has some weird thrill writing about cheating wives and black cock....... there is no character in this thing, it has a lesbo feel to the writing style very anti good guy, and pro feminism oh and a big touch of white chick.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago
What the Fuck???

Your hero had his his head in the right place until you had it broken. Maybe you could write stories about the old west. Or take a walk on the dark side, you might find out that revenge taste as good as hot apple pie with ice cream. But I doubt it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Kill the niggers slowly, they knew she was married and then make her disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Would Like To Rate You Higher

But your racism elicits a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a little too true, and it sucks

Guys always seem to go with who she stays with, not who she strays with. Not so with women. She would have tossed his sorry arse out had the table been turned, just for her own ego. I would DEMAND a get-out-of-jail-free pass for myself, even if I never used it. It would serve as an emotional reminder to her of what she willing was putting me through. Then she could feel the continuing stress of was I/would I be umfaithful to her, even though I clearly loved her and wanted to be with her. She could suck that up while I had to suck up what she did do. Probably a relationship ender; she would not be willing to tolerate what she wanted me to forgive and forget. That is, if I didn't just tell EVERYONE what she did and then dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A dry story. A useless wimp ass who should have died miserably. Same old shit.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Poor ending

Not that the story wasn't interesting. I just don't see how a card given to her when they weren't married qualifies as a get out of jail free card 25 years later. If the shoe was on the other foot, she'd break it off in his ass and divorce him in a heart beat. This whole thing was just a little too implausible for my tastes. Thanks for the effort.

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Only 3 Stars! Wife had no real excuse! She was a simple cheater.

While it appears that he is happy with the reconciliation, wife's actions were not really the result of HEAVY drinking. Among other things, she awoke in the morning on the Sunday, and immediately went back to sex with her Saturday Partner again! She did not have much of an excuse for her actions, with the '27 year old get out of jail' ticket just a convenient excuse which occurred to her AFTER her sluttish behavior.

His straying was took place well before their wedding. His practical excuse for taking her back was her clear demonstrated repentance and his probable feeling that: 'are you happier back with your wife than if you were not'. Still an interesting tale. At least she did not 'gift' him with either an STD or a Child from her cheating!

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 10 years ago
It's now 3am and

I just finished reading this. I won't say it wasn't worth it. I enjoyed the read and thought most of it was very realistic...except the end. Not that I had a problem with them getting back together, I guess the whole fight and hospital scene kind of spoiled it for me. In spite of that I still gave it 5*s. I thought it was well written.

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
uh uh

Sorry, the guy that knocked him dwn goes to jail. period. The cops would investigate. Witnesses would testify the guy grabbed him first and it would be jail time.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Boy, I'm sure glad that I'm not out of "Scope"...

... because this one really put a bad taste in my mouth. What you were trying to do with the character development of Vicky, I just didn't get. Being that they reconciled in the end, I don't think you were going for the first class bitch that she, by any sane analysis, turned out to be. 2 stars, only because it was so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a tough one to score...

I, like a lot of comments made, do not care for the ending... whether or not Vicki stepped across the line with a black man, is not the problem... She was all primed to get laid on the trip... the same results would be the same if black or white...He should have kicked her sorry ass out the door... as far as giving stars... got to wait and let this sink in....

SigintSigintover 10 years ago
Thank You Slirpuff

While I had problems with the story itself, it served to bring all the ignorant racists out into the light. Perhaps Huedogg will stop viewing cantbuymy as his ally now. How many posts did cantbeeducated make using the n - word ? Hilarious!

saratusaratuabout 10 years ago
It,,,,

really sucks when your wife finds a sleazy excuse to cheat on her husband, and some bastard can screw her and not have to pay the price. The guy that injured the husband should have been taken and charged in a court of law for the crime that he comitted. I guess that I don't particually like this type of story.

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
No Way!

Good story, imaginative and interesting. However, He should never have taken her back. I actually felt sick about the ending when the wimp husband took her back. She was just another cheater who blamed it on booze. When she flirted with him "to try and get him hard" and then grabbed his package, she crossed the line. That is not just playing around. She wanted him and was going to cheat with him. When everybody else left and she stayed alone-she was going to cheat. When she went to his room-she was going to cheat. When she stayed all night and started with him again the next morning-she was a cheater. She could not have been still drunk. All her excuses about her 27 yo free-pass was baloney, she was looking for an excuse to blame him for her cheating. He should have ignored her excuses and reasons, etc., put all his finances in order and then had her served and said goodbye and good riddance. As to him being black is a non-issue. If he was black, white, green, yellow, etc. It still is cheating. Change all the black in the story to white and she is still a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't understand -

He did NOT cheat on her. "Things were said on both sides that shouldn't have been said and she ended up throwing my class ring at me and I replied that she could shove it up her ass as I stormed off." When she gave him back his ring they were no longer going out. He was free to sleep with whoever he wanted. Why he never pointed that out to her is a fatal flaw in this story. I would NEVER have taken her back.

MizzouCowboyMizzouCowboyabout 10 years ago
Such a crap story

He takes her back after being a black cock whore? Please, what a pussy. A cuck in the making. Hell, next time she'll bring the black guy back and this wimp will be putting the guy's cock in his wife's puss. The bitch knew what she was doing. She wasn't drunk after the first time. What a piece of shit story.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Two Important Points

When he fucked Becky Vicki had broken up with him, so it wasn't cheating.

She may have been drunk Saturday night, but she did it again Sunday morning.

And I'm sorry, you can't compare what a horny, 20-year-old college guy does with what a supposedly mature 40+ married woman does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She's a whore

Should have dumped the skank

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
A Few Things...

1. He wasn't married to her and technically they had broken up when he fucked the other girl.

2. She was married and fully intended to cheat on her husband, no matter what she said.

3. She never showed any true remorse, she was defensive and defiant. Terrible traits in a partner that has literally screwed up.

4. The guy that hit him should have been charged with at least assault and battery, if not attempted murder. He should have pressed charges and made the fucker pay for beating up a smaller drunk guy.

5. He has a fucking steel plate in his head because of this bitch! Fuck That! Get a gun and start shooting.

Clearly this story pissed me off. She treated him like shit and almost got him killed. She and her lowlife gym friends are scum. What the fuck happened to his business while he was laid up? What about the two ungrateful brats? If my mother had gone off and fuck some dumb n-word with a big dick I wouldn't be talking to her any more! How about a little loyalty you brats?! Steve was right about black guys, they do target white women because the are racist fucks who want to strike back at the white man, not because they give a shit about the woman. I have seen it over and over again. Blacks are at least as racist as whites! Disgusting! I have seen the results of the stupid white women that got involved with them, it ends badly for the woman. No white man wants to have anything to do with a woman that is stupid enough to sleep with a black man. It is not a cock size issue, it is an intelligence issue and a class issue. As far as cock size goes, ask a lesbian about it, I think you will here a very different opinion on what gets a woman off.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
EXPIRATION DATES SHOULD BE NULL AND VOID

upon the recitation of the marriage vows, TK U MLJ LV NV

janic3janic3about 10 years ago
Counseling? Who needs it?

Just get one of your slut wife's niggas to beat you senseless until you lose your memory - all will be well. Not as cheap as therapy but evidently very quick and effective if Slirpuff is to be believed.

Wish I had known the way this story ended and I would have manufactured a 'free-pass' of my own to use on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Counseling? janic3 needs it

get help coming out of the closet, cuckboy - stop smoking the cocks and swallowing the jizz in secret.

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years ago
Late to the party...again...

I hope you're still reading comments for The Free Pass story. I have a few brief remarks.

First I read most of the comments. You got quite a few, and that says something.

Second, she cheated and used the free pass thing as her excuse. At that precise moment I would have been gone.

Third, the black thing makes a difference where I come from. I would have been gone, gotten a lawyer, and that would have been that...at least for a while.

Fourth, they'd been married a long time. He was pushing fifty. I wouldn't be looking for another woman. I'd most likely just have hung the sex up. I'd have found something physically strenuous to sublimate my urges. If someone else showed up, well OK, but I wouldn't go hunting.

Fifth, I would have moved away, not so far I couldn't get back in a crisis, but far enough to make visits and contact very inconvenient.

Sixth, Vickie was on a self-destructive spiral. Somewhere along the line I would have stepped in. We would never remarry, there'd be no more intimacy, but I wouldn't let her completely self-destruct. I'd do that for the kids and for the marriage we once had. If she found another soul mate then we'd stay completely apart. I'd stay away from the kids too. I wasn't the cheating asshole.

Last, I'd be miserable, and probably be miserable the rest of my life, but I'd probably be more miserable if I'd have stayed.

I gave the story a five, and for some obvious reasons. Though I didn't like it I certainly wasn't bored. I may have been pissed from time to time, and certainly disgusted, but never bored. Then there's what Hard Days Night said; you tried to save something that was unsalvageable. You gave it a good shot, and that was worth the five in and of itself.

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years ago
Me again...

I read 'Can't Buy My Love's' comment about payback and the Klan.

For one, this is 2014. Where I'm from, the Eastern Shore of Maryland, the FBI tore the shit out of the Klan in 1964. By 1970 it was totally history. Maryland's just too damn close to DC to let Deep South shit happen here, not that it hadn't happened before. In the 1960's there was an organization made up of white do gooders called Klan Watch. With the FBI behind them they silently and anonymously opened the Klan up like an oyster and dismembered it. At the time, and I remember, there were eleven Klavens; all centered on...I won't say. Today Klan Watch is gone; it's called Hate watch and concerns itself with homosexuals.

Second, even when it was powerful I doubt the Klan would respond to this guy's desires. It wouldn't have been worth it. They might harm the woman. More likely other white women would have harmed her. Remember, it's never been the men; it's always been the women who set the standard. I saw it when I was a kid; one feminine eye roll and the wheels just automatically went in motion. What's the old poem? "Deadlier than the Male."

About getting even with the interloper. He only did what any man would have done. It was Vickie who ruined the marriage. Getting the guy, or guys, wouldn't have made our protagonist better off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree with all the negative comments.

All I can say about the Black/white issue is that she used this to further humiliate him both drunk and sober the next morning. It is the idea that she fucked another man without her husband doing anything to indicate that she should. I would never forgive her and would have been a bitter old man (if need be) before I put up with her cheating ass and would have made sure that everyone in town including all her friends and relatives know what she did. I know it is just a story but if wimp Matt liked it you know it stinks. Slirpuff has written some good stories but has also written some really bad ones. I comment often but will not sign my user name because I get tired of ignorant rednecks (and I am a redneck) that piss me off and send me anonymous emails. I never read Slirpuff anymore even when he writes a new one and when I read that Matt M. has even edited a story, much less written one I shy away. I read for entertainment and if I see a story that indicates a willing cuckold story or a man that accepts his wife screwing around when she says "It was just sex, I love YOU!" and takes her back easily I am not entertained, just disgusted. As a small-dicked husband I resent women that are so crazy about big dicks that they will drop everything and stand in line to get fucked by the big dick. I have had no complaints yet, possibly they were just being polite. Bf

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Hmmm. not sure if my opinion yet...

First, he didn't GIVE her a "free pass" - she insisted on one...not even remotely the same thing...

Second, he didn't even reasonably need the idea of a free pass since they were basically broke up...

Third, the degree to which she was drunk didn't even remotely compare to how drunk he had been with Becky... he went through a case of beer as a kid...she had some wine as an adult... And he (according to the story) truly didn't remember what went on while she not only remembered (while she was drunk) she definitely remembered while sober... enough to realize that SHE intended to conceal her actions or pull the "free pass" crap only if caught...

For her to think that there was any fair similarity between what he did and what she did is either delusional or complete bullshit...

As for the fight in the bar, while he DID start it, his starting consisted of verbal comments and the other guy escalated to physical... so while on one level it was an accident and whatever, on a purely legal perspective, it was assault... of course, for the purpose of the story, it must not have been or the guy would have already been in jail (or out on bail)...

I'm not sure I could have forgiven her if I were him... I mean even if you accept the whole "feed pass", shouldn't there be SOME reasonable limit to its precepts - I mean would it have covered a gang bang...? Or murder...? Or rape...? It seems at the least it wouldn't include multiple sex acts including one while sober...

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
My two cents...

There's not a lot that hasn't been said, but I don't think anyone has entirely captured my opinion so I'll go ahead and give it.

I'll preface by saying that I agree with your (Slirpuff's) comment that a reconciliation is a nice change of pace from the dime-a-dozen break-up revenge stories. And a part of me actually likes the amnesia because of the cute twist where he remembers but pretends otherwise and milks it for what it's worth. I'll disagree with those who say it's too much fantasy -- erotica websites are all about fantasy, aren't they? There are very few stories I read here that at all reflect anything I would actually do in real life. Has anyone in the BTB crowd actually gone for the nuclear response that you all love so much? If you did, you'd be reading this comment from jail. Or the electric chair.

The problem with the amnesia twist is that it doesn't serve the story. In a different tale, perhaps one where the amnesia could play a central role, it might provide a chance for interesting developments. Here it feels like a last ditch effort for you to make a saving throw of a marriage that is beyond saving. As much as I hate breaking up a 27 year marriage, there's just no real chance here. Even going beyond the adultery, I don't see it. Too much said, not enough heard.

That brings up my other big gripe. If you wanted to save things you needed to start the healing at that final sit-down. He needed to actually get through to her -- and make no mistake, WAY too much blame is placed on him.

He never got his word in. He never got to call her on the carpet for throwing Becky in his face. If she was naive enough to even try the "free pass" idea in the first place, she should have been understanding enough after the first time to know not to push that angle. Does she ever really give an HONEST apology? She can't give one because she isn't hearing what he's saying. Not truly.

At the end we're left with a vague comment about trust issues. There's been no fix because she STILL hasn't heard him. She STILL doesn't understand that SHE is at fault and that he is NOT an asshole for what he's done. I'm not fond of his passive aggressive routine, but the onus to fix things is on HER.

phd70phd70almost 10 years ago
Gave it a '3'. Her actions were far more serious than his old fault.

Wife's cheating was not just a one time slip, but intentional multiple transgression over a two day period, with no evidence of contrition until she finally recognized how devastated her husband was. She really had no sense of her husband's values. The race of her partner was not really relevant. Husband should have sued the exercise facility. Wife deserved more penalty for her actions and not sure how husband could repair his trust issues. Ok tale but other somewhat similar LIT stories took a similar transgression by the wife much more seriously. 27 year old get out of free card is long out of date, and his cheat preceded their marriage by two years and he was truly drunk--wife was not. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
REVENGE

Now that he has "amnesia" , write a revenge sequel getting even with the BBC's,

in "spades",,He doesn't remember, sneaks out while she is gone, good alibi, etc, and scorch the arrogant black bastards..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Vicky

her affair was prolonged with the previous night teasing to an all night affair even with morning after sex, Not even a close comparison to Becky which was a ridiculus stretch

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Vicky

Three things - weren't they effectively broken up when he slept with Becky? Vicki threw his class ring at him, doesn't that mean they were no longer a couple?

Even if we concede she was drunk Saturday night (and even she concedes she wasn't really THAT drunk), what about Sunday morning?

And HE was willing to stay together, that he still loved her, and SHE walked out.

BTW, any assault charges against the other instructor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damaged Goods

Good read. A little weak in some spots and the ending was pretty bad. He sees her in a bar, she's getting drunk and ends up dancing with a big black guy (sound familiar??). He calls her out, big black smacks him, he hits his head going down, ends up in the hospital, goes home and they reunite! What!?? Based on the story in all probability she was doing just what he accused her of in the bar. Of course there is the fact that every time he fucked her after they got back together she was at the very least thinking of the "black snake". she'd never not be able to forget and indulge in a little mini comparison while she screwing hubby. She's damaged goods, he should have moved on..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
KarenE pointed out two issues I had with the story

1st, great writing, as always. As to the story though, there are two points that make it a bit harder for me to empathize with our protagonist. First, for the excuse of alcohol and regret, she still cheated on him again on Sunday morning. She obviously wasn't sorry then. Second, she walked out on him, and for all we know, was dating. Her dance partner put the husband in the hospital. Actions and words and all that, hers were loud and clear. Finally, the bonus round; I didn't see it in the story, but what made her come back after he was almost killed, guilt? Hell of a time to start feeling that, after she cheated and later left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wtf?

Its funny how you either write pretty good stories or fucking awful ones. From what you wrote, not onky did vicki dump him but he got blackout drunk for about 4 days. Im not saying this is an excuse if they were together, but they weren't. Also, she sobered up pretty quick and it wasnt a one time " omg what have i done" incident. Im not a " burn the bitch" guy but i dont understand how he could take her back, how no one careds how upset/ hurt he was or thar she acted remorseful for while but then expected him to move on. When someone cheats, its never the oher spouses fault despite how you may want to blame them. If you're unhappy emtionally or physically, then leave the relationship. Period fucking dot. Just an awful ending. Do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

and he lived happily everafter and ate niggar creampies every night

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHAT!! She gets off completely!

Come on man. She fucked a nigger and she fucked him a bunch. And you let her off. This one is your worst!!

saratusaratuover 9 years ago
Very bad,,,,

this was one of the most screwed up stories you have ever written.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
WTF

His wife fucked around on him. Her friend and her boyfriend best him and left him with a plate in his head? Where were the cops? I want some justice here! Assualt and battery, possibly attempted murder! Fuck this shit! Jail time for the black boyfriend and at least a felony conviction for fucking Sue! Fuck their lives up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

OK, lets say things got out of hand. she did it, and has remorse. OK

But, she had sex the next morning when she woke up. She certainly knew what was happening then.

And she did it while hung over? Must have really wanted it.

So I guess the plot had that hole in it. She may have had a mistake that night, but the next morning?

I like a happy ending, but that plot hole was glaring to me. Cant believe the husband would not have brought that up. He did about her still having sex after sobered up which frankly was damming for her. Thats intentional cheating no question about it.

Only other storyline point was the friend leaving her alone, drinking with strange men she had been flirting with? Friends do that only when you want to get lucky, certainly not otherwise.I am guessing the author wrote it that why to make us question the friends story?

I liked the device of his being hurt to make her realise her feelings and get ehr head on straight. The memory loss for him to enable his getting back with her is an oldie but goodie. It was well used.

Overall excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How does he get passed what she did and the end result to it? She fucked a guy who happened to be black than she tries to use a lame 30 year kiddie pass to justify her slutty behavior, than in arguments throws it in his face, than moves out and probably starts fucking others, than to finish it off hubby gets beat almost to death by a black instructor who she prolly is fucking and his kid are mad at him. He had every right to be mad and his wife had none. Great writing and your stories are always good but she got away with to much. After 27 years she doesn't realize what she did and to disgrace her family like that. Why don't the cheater ever think about how the other will be looked at by others. Their friends will always talk about it and know how she went totally slut with the black instructor with a giant dick . He will always be the fool who stayed and her the slut who the instructor that will brag who her fuck the shit out of a dumb married white pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nope! That doesn't fly.

It was an interesting story until you decided he should keep the slut. I'm sorry. What he did BEFORE they were married and what she did aren't even close to being equal screw ups. She's just pulling excuses out of her ass. What she should be doing is packing to move out after he divorces her. Wearing slutty outfits and having anal sex doesn't makeup for her screwing around. HORRIBLE ENDING!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

really liked it, I understand that being married for that long has a different affect than a couple that hasn't even had kids yet. everyone knows at least one bullhead in their lives, some times they grow out of it, sometimes not. ive heard and read a lot of stories about BBC, and I find that the normal reaction down the line, is that you don't want to touch them, for sooner or later, it will come up, say after 10 or 20 years, honey you don't do it for me anymore. then you lose your house kids finances, and end up housing the bitch while she gets all the cream. I made a funny. damaged goods, do not touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bottom Line?

Steve is a Cuck and Vicky is a SLUT. Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Answer: DarthCUCK

Question: What do you call one of your favorite authors when he/she goes to the Dark Side (pun intended) by submitting one of, if not, THE worst pieces of CUCK shit ever posted to Cuckorotica?

The obligatory "FUCK YOU .. Slirpuff" would be a start .... but since that has already been reflected in the scores for this cheating WHORE wife, male castration, RAAC tradegy this reader won't bother telling the author to Suck a "10" inch BBC ( but I'll bet your wife / girlfriend has "been there .. done that" which must have been the "inspiration???" for this turd.)

(* btw .. any slight to the "10" cock, "real men" niggers in the story that fucked a despicable, three hole, size queen CUNT, married WHORE **WAS** intended)

Obviously, your readers are surprised, disappointed and "just a little pissed off at you but ...

... that WAS your INTENTION from the beginning when you submitted this CUCKtale ... right Slirpuff!?!

So a word of advice .... the next time you find yourself tempted to go to the Dark side, join the ranks of the creampie writing degenerates & go into the "CUCK closet" with such literary mental midgets like Ms Matt Moreau, UK Researcher, FrontLineCuckster & SwingerJoeBlow ... THINK about your readers & just say .... CUCK NO!!!

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Premise has been done to death here

on the LW circuit. Who cares what color the guy is that the wife cheats with? Who cares if he's bigger in all respects than the husband or even if the wife enjoyed the cheating sex? The fact that she was with another man and she knew what she was doing says it all. She even brought up that time he screwed another girl, not woman, when he was just a kid himself, as justification for what she did, that was or should have been the last straw. Then she gets mad at him, says she had a free pass to do what she wanted to do. He screwed that girl one time, she fucked the guy all night and most of the day. Cheating cunt. You should have let him get away from her, but I guess that you are getting more and more fun writing the stories that piss people off rather than the ones that can be enjoyed. Too bad.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

yes, while this plot is not original, I did feel you brought some novelty to it. Five stars. While I'm not convinced of reconciliation, I understand the emotions hubby was feeling that led to his decision.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
4 stars

I gave this story the four stars because of the story in it's self. However I have to agree with WILD CARD AND PASSES ( ANONYOUS ) one hundred percent. I in general am not biased or discriminate against blacks, but I do have a REAL STRONG advert against them fucking white woman, because like you explained in the story it's built into their moronic brain to do their best to breed with them, because the women are nothing but an ignorant nigger loving whores. Fact is that most of them are blondes who think it's their predetermined destiny to fuck niggers. But the story in it's self, like I said, was actually written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An interesting twist on an old theme. Of course this marriage is over, its just a matter of time, and opportunity.

One or both of them are going to stray again. Why not? At this point they have nothing left to lose. They don't respect themselves nor each other. They are now playing a game that will eventually get boring. He will see her interacting with a black man and he will become suspicious. As they age he will start noticing younger beautiful women and wonder, why the hell not? She did, when a great opportunity presented itself. Why not him? If they make it as a married couple over the long haul it will be totally luck. Two shallow ignorant people, schlepping along until they drift apart, or die. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Statements

In a lot of you stories there are actions or statement that happen in the "beginning" of the tale (younger days) that I believe you should pull back out later in the story. As in the this one, he caught her doing something with another man that shouldn't going on. He becomes an ass for fight for what he thinks only he should be allowed to do. She throws his class ring at him. It may not be the same not but then I was younger a female with a class ring meant they were exclusive. When she throws it at him she is effect ively breaking up with him, so he never "cheated on her with Becky". The get out of jail card never should have existed in the first place. And he should have throw that back at her, that she had broken up with him by her own actions. This just one example of statements or actions in many of your stories that need to be register again later in your stories.

I have liked your writing and have been enjoying it for a while now keep up the great work.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
Well

That was garbage. More of the usual "Everything is ALWAYS the man's fault, no matter what". This was right down there in the gutter, with the worst of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
july 2015

When I first started reading loving wives about a year or so ago, I went to tags and I clicked on divorce. I wanted to read how some authors dealt with a cheating wife, some had the what you all call btb, others chose reconciliation, bepending on the degree and the emotions and length of the transgression. In this story you have Steve staying in on a Friday night studying for a exam so he could get a good grade which would lead to him being able to get a good job when he graduated so he and Vickie could get married sooner then later. He gets finished early and he goes looking to some clubs to find Vickie, and he finds her alright , dancing with some guy who is holding by her ass and probably rubbing his cock into her tummy or some other part of her body. You have Steve go up to them and cause a scene where she says shes a big girl and can take care of her self and throws his class ring at him thus breaking up with him, he finds someone to buy him beer he gets wasted meets up with Beth fucks her but has no recollection of it. Vickie heard the rumor about him fucking Beth , but she never heard the rumor that her dance partner spread about him fucking Vickie, Steve heard it, so why did he agree to a free pass for her, because shes the one wanted it not him. Do you the author really think theres a sane man whit an ounce of self respect that would agree whit a girlfriend or wife that hed be okay with her fucking someother guy down the road ?Besides he didn't know if she had not fucked her dance partner or not. That would have been a deal breaker for any relationship, no man would be able to live with the possibility that his wife would come home one day and announce honey I used my free pass I fucked another man this weekend. The way her and Sue carried on the first night about the size of Davids cock ,and Vickie dancing and rubbing her crutch on his cock, and her listening to Sue regaling about the wonders of being fucked by a ten inch cock that she to this day says it was the best fucking she ever had, even better then Tims seven inches,we thatread the story knew that she was going to find a way to fuck David , hell she even fingered herself to orgasm thinking of his BIG BLACK COCK.The next night that's why she didn't go with Sue to another club , she wanted alone time with David, she said this night when they danced there was no teasing she mostlikely let him know that he was going to get lucky,by kissing and letting him feel her womanly parts. When they left the lounge togerther it was about ten thirty one hour after Sue left her alone, while walking to the elevators and riding up to the rooms what were him and her talking about or doing, Ill tell you they were probably making out, he mostlikely had his tongue down her throat, and his finger up her cunt, That folks is how she ended up in his room,she said they were kissing , and she ended up naked on his bed with him eating her out and driving her wild, she then sucked and licked his monster , got him good and hard and then they fucked, till he took her to heaven where she had never been before, after the first fuck it was so great that they continued fucking for most of the night till they had a shower where they probably had another super fuck then they got in bed and grabbed a bit of sleep. Folks does this account of hers read like that of a woman that was so drunk that she has hardly any recollection how shegot to his room and the spent TEN hours getting fucked and even taking a shower with him, by then she had to be sober ,so I wonder why didn't she get dressed and go to her own room? But instead she got back in bed with him , and had a nap, and she awoke to him eating her out , but all of a sudden Steve is a better cunt lapper then David, but the boy sure can fuck, naturally hes black and the blacks all have 10 inch cocks and know how to use them. after the last orgasm all of a sudden she has a moment of clarity , what have I done, really Slirpuff you are trying sell this as a reconciliation story, she comes home belittles Steve tells him that David didn't think she was an ugly drunk, called him a little man , asked him if he wanted to fuck because her cunt hadn't seen any action for the last 2 months so its probably shrank so she might even feel him is what she was implying.So we all read the rest story where she walks out shes not putting up with his bullshit attitude about her mistake in the 10 hour fuck fest .I really don't recall but im thinking shes the on that filled for divorce. After I just skimmed through a few of the what I thought were interesting points, one that got me was when he was sitting a bar having a drink with a friend when Vickie, Sue and some friends from the Gym came in and didn't see Steve there ,and Vickie was the one that was dancing with BLACK guy, and you Slirpuff all of a sudden had Steve so drunk that he went over and accused Sue of being a BLACK COCK SLUT like Vickie. Well naturally Vickies black boy friend comes over and dam near kills Steve when he hits him, but that's all right, he had it coming. In my way of thinking ,she was making demands in the divorce , in the real world Steve would have used his phone and taken pictures or have his friend do it because Vickie or Sue didn't know him , then he or his friend would have followed Vickie and her boy friend and seen where they went, if it was to her or his place then he would hire a P I to prove in court that she was committing adultery . The rest of the story is ludicrous and absurd .we all read how he felt about blacks fucking white women, why would he change his feelings about that , its not racist ,he saw it happen in collage, you shit heads that cry someones a racist because they mention the guy was a black man, get a life, and this urban legend about black men having bigger cocks, and are able to satisfy and surpass any thing a white man is capable of in the sex department does have a physiological influence on the way we as white men look and feel about ourselves as lovers especially when a girlfriend or worse a wife fucks a black man and declares its the best fuck shes ever had, the husband in this case wouldn't ever think of sticking his inferior dink in her cunt again. Because in 27 years he had never taken to heaven but 10 hours with the black man she was there many times. So slurpuff all that you tried to make him forget about what the problem was , with the amnesia and the head injury and him saying it wasn't a deal breaker ,you made he unfit to wear boxers he should be made to wear panties. I myself like a good reconciliation story, its the romantic in I guess ,this was not a reconciliation story Vickie no where showed remorse or regret for her night of debauchery where she destroyed her marriage her family her home and her marriage vows for an opportunity to get fucked by a big 10 or 11 inch cock.And I wonder how Tim would fell if he knew how Sue still after all these years still though fondly of the fucking she got from mr 10 inch to his meager 7 incher SO in closing I ask you slirpuff if this was your wife would you reconcile or divorce her and move on , I can only speak for myself for one that was cheated on, there are only two things that mean anything in such a situation children and you own respect for your self even though she showed you absolutely none, worldly possessions don't matter,she in this case can have every all you want is peace of mind ,even if you become homeless, all you want is to get over the humiliation of knowing that you weren't man enough to satisfy her. so slirpuff why don't you rewrite this and give it a proper ending , it doesn't have to be a BTB , but make Vickie more likable and truly sorry and regretful for her sin

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forcealmost 9 years ago
Not just a slut.....

....but an unforgiving, do-the-worst-thing-possible-to-throw-in-his-face slut. She remembered, and, as the story goes, the first time she got the chance to run away and find a revenge cock, she did. Wow....what a wife!

Does anyone here believe she won't do it again, the first time Steve does something that pisses her off? What next, a gangbang with all of the Domino's delivery guys? Maybe a new aerobics class she can teach, where the instructor rents out by the hour? Nope, Vicki is a lost cause, without deep and serious psychological counseling.

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
the story

Slirpuff is one of my favorite writers here but this story i just can't swallow,ok so he cheated on her like 27 years ago but that could never be a reason to what happend in tampa,not only was it before the wedding but even there he was not really at fault,to drunk to remember is totally crap ,she rembers that she got streched beyond believe and enyoyed it so to drunk is not realistic

I enjoy reconciliation like most of the serious readers but this has some serious issues they have an awfull lot to work on

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 8 years ago

I didn't like it.....she showed no remorse and you built up the male lead to be a certain way the whole time and than he just gave up his principals so they could be together.... Lame

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
garbage

calling this garbage is an insult to garbage. its RAAC. but i dont think this is even that good, it is worse than a RAAC. easily as bad as anything matt m. puts out.

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
@ mike9698

And you've read it all the way why ?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Mike you're a big ashole just like dear annony

You are working to destroy this site. I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eh so- so

Not the best story you've written. When they got married they most likely made a promise about being faithful to each other. Couples dating don't do that. To me that makes a world of difference.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
I missed this one?

Either that, or my comment was cut.

Well, here it goes.

I like this story. The characterization and emotions on both side are legitimate.

How does it fail?

Well, it fails in the beginning. We meet this woman and our first impression is that she is heavy into sexual rationing and is rather critical. I mean, to insult him in private? I can see it as a joke in public, but for the gentleman reader (the majority of your audience), we have seen that type enough. It raises all these negative associations.

So we don't like her from the beginning. She is REAL...but too real. We want to see a loving relationship, not one where she condescends into occasionally sharing her body when the mood strikes her. ("And don't you forget it buster!") She gets no benefit of the doubt from us.

The second major epic failure is this: No one, not a single male, feels that she earned a get out of jail free card. If the Hubby got drunk, fucked a strange girl, yes, she would have earned it.

She

1) Went on a date

2) when she knew her exclusive boyfriend was not available

3) with a FRIEND (emotional attachment)

4) and let him GROPE HER in PUBLIC

and when her BOYFRIEND gets into a fight over the blatant disrespect shown to HIM by both the girl and her groper

5) she screams at the boyfriend!

No apology which is not dragged out like wisdom teeth. No remorse. HE is the problem, not the lying girl on a date getting groped.

Excuse, I say, fucking EXCUSE ME? SP, who taught you moral calculus?

And frankly, let me point out that we and the boyfriend have no idea how much FARTHER she would have gone. She was dancing...and letting herself get groped...on a secret date. What exactly is keeping her from giving this guy her panties? Obviously he turned her on enough to score a date which violated her EXCLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP!

She is correct. He overreacted. He should have left her then.

SO...

6) SHE BREAKS UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND!

and he fucks someone else. When, let me make this PERFECTLY clear, they are broken up.

On what planet does he owe her a get out of jail free card? It is not this one. Her pussy is not gold plated. Falling in love is not that rare or difficult.

So everything from this premise is a failure. What the author is pulling on us is a false moral equivalency. HE is mad at her actions both times. And she tends to go in attack mode.

However, for those who say 'she wasn't sorry', you are incorrect. SP mentioned that she said she was sorry for months. SAID. Not SHOWN. It would be tedious to do three months of 'sorry' but a few pertinent examples to SHOW us her remorse would go a long way to make this believable.

I can see her being a intransigent bitch and I can see him being an asshole. Real stuff.

I...am less critical of the 'sense of mortality' cliché. It exists for a reason. A lot of WWII soldiers came back from hell and found a 6 month old kid and essentially said 'Hey...I am still alive to fuck. It's a problem but I have seen MUCH BIGGER PROBLEMS. Like my friends six feet under." So too this guy. "I could be dead."

And as a psychological trick, it worked. How did they interact without the ugly specter of BBC hanging over their heads? Why...they worked together JUST FINE!

Forgiveness, at it's heart, is all about letting go the hurt. There is no pay back. There is no one else to pay the price. It's a gift. If some readers hate this fact, they won't like any forgiveness story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slut

He should have dumped the whore

AncientTravellerAncientTravellerover 8 years ago
Wrong title

The story should have been named: "Wimp of the Century."

jonnyrebel82jonnyrebel82over 8 years ago
I almost feel sorry for the balless little boys who make up the BTB crowd.

But then little boys have little minds, little hearts and, based on their comments, little everything else. You'd think they'd also have a little imagination, but they can never even tell see the difference between a story character and the author. Again, based on the simple-minded, repetitive, and boring response to any non-BTB story, it's pretty obvious why every woman in their lives outgrew them and easily found a better man. They demand fantasy stories of revenge and are satisfied with the same predictable and boring plot endlessly:

The woman finds someone better, a most reasonable move based on the sociopathic and generally illegal revenge that is the next step, ending with the pathetic cuckhold finding "true happiness" with a "better" woman (who will probably dump him right after the story ends, because what woman with two working brain cells would want a man who could do what he did to someone he once "loved. But God forbid that an author allow these Anonymous eunuchs to see what really happens to their heroes).

Finally these Anonymous cowards try to convince themselves and others that the poor sap in the story is a "real man" instead of an emotionally crippled moral midget.

ANY variation from from that plot and they respond with the same limited vocabulary shouting wimp and other feeble insults. These little former men having been rightfully castrated by a woman, And who deserved more, they attempt to drive off any writer who has any depth or imagination. Have you figured out how contemptible I think these whinny cowards are? I could go but unfortunately they are so emasculated there's no hope they'll ever be able to act like a man with both an x and a y again.

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
@ jonnyrebel82

I couldn't agree more with your last comment,it's ridicilous to read comments of guys showing off as big machos when they are nothing more than dwarfs being scared of theyr wife IF they have one that is

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Unbelievable

This guy is one of the biggest assholes I've seen and she is nothing but a soulless whore. Holding something against him that happened 2 years before they were married more than 27 years ago and using it to fuck around on him takes a big-time whore. She had nothing in mind but getting more cock and nothing was going to stand in her way. He should take everything he can get, hide it, and dump her to the curb. The cocksucker who punched him should also be brought up on charges for assault and attempted manslaughter. She wants him back? Why is she still hanging around with big cocked (in their mind) assholes? Sucky story.

jonnyrebel82jonnyrebel82over 8 years ago
Poor PeteCedar

First, real sympathy if Pete has Cedar fever, as the season is just getting ready to start and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

> This guy is one of the biggest assholes I've seen

I suppose we should allow what I hope is hyperbole. If not I pity such limited reading experience

> and she is nothing but a soulless whore. Holding something against him that happened 2 years before they were married more than 27 years ago and using it to fuck around on him takes a big-time whore.

On the other hand, based on how poorly he comprehended the story perhaps he is just learning to read. The author made what she did and thought very clear and her actions under stress makes for a good twist.

> She had nothing in mind but getting more cock and nothing was going to stand in her way.

It never fails to amaze me how the BTBs deliberately change what was clearly stated. If you call them on doing this, their response is that their experience gives them better insight. Of course, that experience is being unable to please any woman.

> He should take everything he can get, hide it, and dump her to the curb.

Always the mildest offered and actually reasonable if they weren't wrong about the characters. However, since none of the BTBs EVER had a relationship that lasted longer than 9 months, it's impossible for them to understand what is involved in a long term marriage or where children are involved b

> The cocksucker who punched him should also be brought up on charges for assault and attempted manslaughter.

About the only proper response in his comment

> Why is she still hanging around with big cocked (in their mind) assholes? Sucky story.

Makes one wonder what story he read, or if he just checked the ending so he could one-bomb it.

Jonnyrebel82

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

First some editing POV issues everyone has said. Second, this is one of the few stories that are not out and out a reconciliation or burning story that i really wished there wasn't reconciliation. She never apologized for what she did, instead she lied and rationalized it. Further, a free pass would've covered that first night, not the next day. Finally, considering how she lied and rationalized it i would be very afraid that this was not a one time thing. Her line where she says "if only he had taken the BJ" or whatever it was shows she has no remorse and views it completely differently then him. That logic could easily be used any time she cheats from then on. Not saying divorce is the way to go, but without counseling or a come-to-god meeting i don't see how this marriage could survive.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Not Quite Buying It

Going out to a club with friends when her boyfriend is studying is one thing. It’s even okay to dance with other guys, but SLOW dancing is questionable at best, and not removing an inappropriate hand is unacceptable.

He did NOTHING to be forgiven for! They were broken up, she threw his class ring at him!

As others have said, even IF you want to accept her “Get Out Of Jail” card argument for her drunken fuck, that doesn’t excuse her “morning after” fuck when she was sober!

“Why don't you be a good little husband” – Um, using the word “little” in reference to Steve probably isn’t the smartest thing to do!

“Matt, from the gym, still thinks you're going to sue him." –Sue him? Hell, have him arrested!

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
At The Forgiveness Commentors

Forgiveness means not retaliating. It does not mean accepting or even tolerating the wrong. Forgiving means: I will not hurt you the way you hurt me. It does not mean: I will continue a relationship with someone who hurts me. Staying in a relationship with an abuser is called codependency. It means that you are trapped in a dysfunctional relationship with a destructive person. It is unhealthy. Vicky was a selfish, narcissistic alcoholic. He was attached to her and had subordinated himself to her emotionally. That is why she was able to drag him. If he had been stronger, he would have simply said, "You go off and have unprotected sex with low life? Okay, I see who you are and it is no longer my wife. I cannot be connected to a person that is destructive of me. I love you, I forgive you for what you have done to our marriage and hope you have chosen wisely for yourself. We are done."

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 8 years ago
Crap!

I liked this story until the deux ex machine ending. I would have kicked the slut wife to the curb so hard her assed would have bounced 3X. Looking at the score, I am not the only one to feel this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sir Puke

What a despicable piece of shit. Just a putrid racist sack of turds. That's what sir puke is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a slut and a stupid husband

ive read this story and all the comments several times. There are several things in this story that no one else has commented on. The first is that Steve heard the rumour that her dance partner had fucked Vickie and beat Steve up, now tell me what young man is going to humble him self and beg Vickie to forgive he believing she had fucked some other guy while he being her steady boyfriend hadn't and give her a free pass to fuck some other guy in the future, no one that I know. The second is her own admission on the first nights partying that she was hot after feeling Davids big cock and Sues story about her fuck with her ten inch cock in collage,and Vickie bringing herself off thinking about Davids big cock. The next night when they were sitting and visiting and drinking and the others asked her to join them to go to another bar she begged off and she admitted she was remembering him touching her thighs when he was supposable helping her in her arobic stances and her claim that she was drunk when she ended up in Davids room and doesn't remember how she got the fucking of her life, but she says or so I told myself, she seems to remember the kissing .sucking his cock , him eating her to a glorious high her helping him sluff his black snake in her cuntand fucking her and taking her to heaven, and having a fuckfest lasting hours then sharing a shower with him then getting back in bed with him and then waking up and then having another fuck before getting up and feeling a little guilt. And that shit about Steve being a better cunt lapper the David is bullshit ,the way she described the first was not mediocre . All in all she spent about ten hours fucking and napping with David. When she got home she tried to put it off like its no big deal, you did it 27 years ago so I had a right .And you tell me. what type of man is going to take to months to deside what hes going to do with cheating wife.Plus when he wants to talk about their problem she doesn't want to talk it , and when she offers sex she calls him little man,because her cunt hasn't been used in a couple months and now she probable could feel him,when a woman refers to little man as little man shes not talking about his statuary. Plus when he tells her shes a ugly drunk she counters with David didn't think so, Vickie clearly is not remorseful ,matter of fact she is blaming Steve for their problems because he wont get over it.Like I said what man would want a woman like Vickie in his life, she is self centered conniving ,no other way to say it BITCH,Then she walk out files for divorce , and the next time he sees her shes in a bar dancing with,you gest it a black instructor.probable hopping for another black snake. Her words not mine. The rest of this story is pure bullshit, Her dance partner dam near killed him , their kids blame him for their marrage problems,over looking her 10 hour fuckfest , the last part of this story is the authors attempt to make this a reconciliation story. This is one of the worst stories Ive ever read on this site totally not plausible. If this was a real life situation no way would any man that had any self respect at the start of their relationship or at the end put up with her shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Pretty shitty ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Here's A Major Rule I Live By

I will walk away from marriage in a heartbeat with a wife who wants me to be jealous of her. If I am seriously injured by another man who is with her, he can have her. Once injured, the marriage is officially dead.

Vickie's excuse for her unfaithfulness was a 'free pass' from 27 years prior. She had two years to use that 'free pass'. But when she told Steve she would marry him and said her vows, those vows made all other promises that were contrary to her vows null and void. Otherwise she is saying her schoolgirl demands of a boyfriend has precedence over the vows of a wife to remain faithful to her husband. There's no way I could have stayed married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What about the Gym

The guy who hit him in the Gym, that caused him to crack his head so hard.... Lawsuit central against the Gym and then against the instructor for both punitive and criminal charges as well as medical...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THE FREE PASS WAS.....

bullshit. I guess she thought he would see it her way...he didn't. She totally fucked up. If he had not lost his memory he was going to kick her to the curb. Now then...those two had been married for twenty seven years and that is a huge investment of time and emotion. Better to try and deal with the situation then divorce and be alone the later part of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a waste

Of my time on a racist piece of shit like puff daddy. What an awful, stinking piece of shit story.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
****

I know I've read this before ... Must not have commented.

Anyway, was a 5* till the end even with the narcissistic bitch wife. The end though just kind of fell apart. Ended a 4* avg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Obviously Slirpuff ...

This is YOUR absolute worst piece of RAAC, cheating WHORE wife apologist,

POS YOU have EVER submitted ( confirmed by your own post )!

You are too good of a writer to be submitting this kind of crap.

Hopefully, YOU have learned your lesson.

Anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Divorce

Another get drunk wife who cheats and want for gived. I would have divorced her as soon as she told me she cheated.No more trust or respect all gone when she cheated.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Really hated this one

As usual it was an entertaining read but your female characters are seriously stupid bitches!

I can't sympathize with the male characters most of the time in your stories and how they go about handling being cuckolded by some pretty seriously bitchy, cheating cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Much Crap in This One

No one and I mean no one would of put up with their BS to stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two words Slirpuff .....

..... "ASS HOLE"!!! It's what a WHORE wife apologist writer is called when they try to justify the UNJUSTIFIABLE!

THE FACTS:

1. What Steve did was BEFORE they were married!

2. What Vicki, the three hole cum dump, did was AFTER they took their vows to "forsake ALL others"!

***A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE!!!***

3. In addition, Vickie lied about her WHORISH behavior, exposed her husband to potential life threatening diseases by her slutty actions and almost got her husband killed by a similar piece of shit that she fucked earlier!

"IT WAS HER FAULT PERIOD ... not STEVE'S ... HER'S ... END OF STORY!!!

Don't believe it ... look at the comments and ratings from your readers!!!

In conclusion THIS RAAC P.O.S. STORY IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE WORST "CUCK" SUBMISSIONS EVER SUBMITTED TO LITEROTICA!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous