All Comments on 'Using A Twenty-Seven Year Old Free Card'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 426 Comments (Page 3)
ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
An enjoyable story

I come down on Steve's interpretataion of the free pass deal. Vicky's free pass excuse doesn't wash, which she admitted. And I prefer protagonist in cuckold stories to show some testosterone. He did extract a little revenge there at the end. And if she still looked that hot after 27 years, she's a keeper. Besides she suffered enough.

So is there a sequel? Remember: "Once you've gone black...."

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
A knat to the flame

There is several factors that led to the break in fidelity.

First she was bored with home there was same ol same ol.

Secondly I would never send wife out of town for for classes and partying without me, when I am off. Spouses are supposed to back each other up and protect each other.

Third Sue told her how large cock sex was out of this world.

Fourth Sue should have stayed with Vicki since she saw how she was acting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She cheated , the free.pass defense was riduculus.

She got caught , marriage exploded, late reconcilliation. That free pass was pure bulshit. So many year ago andbeforethey where married. A fair story. Not a 5

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Congratulations

You made a good case using women's logic. How Vicky would feel about Becky and Steve getting together .... about the superior looks Becky would be sending Vicky, and the hurt she felt ....etc. etc. .... and how ultimately, if she ever slipped up she would expect Steve to at least try to understand that as she had forgiven him, so he should be able to get past it and forgive her.

Vicky didn't regard herself and Steve as being finished, so to her at least this was cheating. And I do realise this happened two years before they got married, but this is women's logic. We see things in a different light to men.

On some level, Vicky did know her 'free pass' was not a valid excuse.

Why did Vicky cheat ? She had been talking with her friend about 'big ones' and I think she kind of sleepwalked into trying it. The opportunity was there ... she may never get a better chance.

If Sue had stayed close by , it wouldn't have happened.

How did they end up not divorced ?

No idea ...... don't know how Steve managed to get past this .... something to do with the bump to his head maybe.

Really didn't like the way this story was finished. For me it wasn't really an ending, more like nothing had ever happened.... which is a shame.

Only 3* I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quote from SirPuff AFTER being lambasted again and again by his/her/it's readers ... "Not One Of My Best I agree with a lot of my readers that this wasn't one of my best. Tossing the wife to the curb stories are a dime a dozen and I'm looking at all aven

"She should have been Curb Bait" ... No shit Sherlock!!!!

Slirpuff you are 'NO' better than the YOUR Black Cock WHORE character Vickie .. BOTH OF YOU are trying to RATIONALIZE your disgusting actions (see above statement).

YOU trying to deflect and excuse a cheating CUNT in this PATHETIC RAAC PIECE OF SHIT STORY and HER trying to justify her despicable betrayal by shifting blame on her husband and a "27 YEAR OLD" dalliance that happened BEFORE they promised to '"forsake all other"!!! Congratulation SlirCUCK ... you have succeeded in creating one of the most despised characters to every appear in the annals of Cuckorotica!!!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Too long.

Too wishy washy of husband.

Dragged it on and on and on.

Either forgive or cut bait and divorce. But endless talking without talking was boring.

And since when does ANYONE (black or not) get away with hitting some drunk at a bar just because of words... much less meaning to or not causing great bodily harm.

Fuckhead should have been charged and then later sued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a fucked up story

She cheated, plain and simple. Free pass doesn't work because what he did, he did before they were married. She made vows to 'forsake all others". No excuses, no free passes!!! He should have thrown her out immediately! As for the BBC, he should have waited for the fucker out side the gym, with a baseball bat, and fucked over good, making sure he could never use that thing again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He didn't want a wife

He wanted a slut and that is what he got. He was able to get past it because in the end, freaky sex was more important to him than fidelity. I know this is fantasy because in the real world he would have buried that aerobics instructor that put in the hospital at an absolute minimum. Or at least his lawyer would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He decided to give her one more chance

He loved her and was able to pushed his own desires more. Since she felt guilty and wanted to stay in the marriage. He wanted her to act & dress slutty for him not to pass around for others.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Seriously disgusting.

This was a huge miss.

The stupid bitch needed far more in the way of shame and pan and so did the fucker that cheated with her.

The hero of this story became a wimp cuck.

Sad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Vicky was a slut!

She was not that drunk when she decided to fuck the black stud and she did it all night long. Steve should have just divorced her.

The black gym instructor at the bar would have been charge with attempted murder based on Steve's injuries. He had brain damage and a metal plate installed. Eye witnesses would state the Steve didn't threaten the instructor so there was no reason to attack Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Still would of divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hall Pass

It was only valid before they got married as part of the wedding pledges is "forsaking all others" that in effect cancelled the hall pass. He should have reminded her of that pledge that she would have made before God, and her excuse isn't valid. so in effect she had cheated on their marriage.

I hope the police charged the man who put him in hospital.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 7 years ago
Many readers missed the point

It seems many readers missed the key content of the story. When Vicky describes what happened she makes it clear that she knew exactly what she was doing. Alcohol only served to relax her anxiety about what she already decided to do. She even states that she might have a "little remorse" but that would not stop her.

She readily admits that she pulled the "free pass" excuse out of her ass. It played no part in her decision to cheat. This was not a 27 year old revenge fuck.

The only reason she admitted her cheating was that she knew she would be caught, not because she regretted cheating.

.

While I generally favor reconciliation when circumstances are muddled, this is a story of a clear and willful act with little or no remorse. Her drunkenness, after she got caught, was probably more based on self pity and embarrassment than guilt for having humiliated her husband, and potentially destroying her marriage.

Said another way, if she hadn't been caught would she do it again? My guess is yes until she had to use her "free pass".

The story paints the husband as a rather stupid person or someone who can't face the obvious reality that his wife intentionally risked a 27 year marriage to satisfy her lust of a big cock and loved every minute of it.

He should have walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a Load

I'll just pick out one point, of many, that made me crazy while I read this story. If I had been in a coma for two weeks and the first thing my daughter said to me after I woke up, was that I had been acting like an asshole for the last few weeks, well. That would probably be the last time my daughter spoke to me at all for a while. Because I would have the snotty little bitch banned from my hospital room, and when I went home I would get a TRO banning her from entering my property. Life is too short to put up with assholes OR bitches.

allsop72allsop72almost 7 years ago
what to do

colt 45 at the gym

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

He should have divorced her. Look what she did away from her husband and that will show she can not be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well now

HE HAS THE FREE PASS!!!

She cheated because she wanted to try a big cock and no one would know.

Not sure why he even tried to stay with her. Never should have taken her back with her attitude and dishonesty!!

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago
Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater

What can I say, she'll do it again, once you've had a BBC, you never go back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nope

A RAAC with a nigger loving cum dumpster???? Not unless she was a bloodspot.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn was a horrible ending

Litcrash used as a cop-out. That RAAC was so forced it ruined the entire story. I'm kind of bummed because I started to love his stories until 3 stories in a row with Forced RAAC and cucks. I think I'm done with this author now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No one in this story is a good person.

The wife is just evil. He doesn't even try. Even the friends are pretty much uncaring. No one here has anything in themselves that anyone would want to keep at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DIVORCE! Is The Only Option Here

I'd of left her high and dry in no time at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a 5 here

but he should have kicked her ass out... she has been waiting for years to get screwed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I’m ok with the wife

But not the nigger. He needed to be fucked up

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Lol that is such a woman thing to do

You get into a fight and then she brings up something that happened 27 years ago! Lmao. For real though this story was terrible. Neither one could make up their minds, the black guy gets off for attacking the husband and doing severe damage to him(black guy attacked the husband for telling the truth). The black cock whore gets off Scot-free. Hard to write a worse story and it was 5 pages too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Inspired...

Great description of a POV head whack. Maybe you have to nearly die to see what is really important.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
NFW!

What utter BS! I'd of just gone straight to Divorce Court. Forget about arguing the reasons, there are NO REASONS as to why she did what she did, she fucked someone not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Murder the bitch

Fuck that kill the birch move on. Are u a faggot because a lot of your characters love to taste other men's sloppy seconds

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

After reading this story I now understand why some commentors call some authors filthy names and hurl all manner of insulting remarks at them. I won’t do that. I’ll just say that the divorce should have commenced as soon as she admitted to cheating and pulled out the twenty three year old “Free Pass” bullshit. I call it BS because his cheating occurred 2 years BM (Before Marriage). Hers happened 23 years after they got married. If she doesn’t recognize the difference she’s too damned stupid to be allowed out of the house without a chaperone. Why do good writers concoct stories about people as stupid as that?

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Officially the most retarded RAAC wife you ever wrote.

Husband who dared to be in a bad mood for awhile after his wife of 27 years fucked another man all night and again the next morning when sober;

"So, you're just going to fucking move out and that's it? Throw away twenty-seven years?"

Wife of 27 years who fucked another man all night and again the next morning when sober, then tried to rely on some nonsensical shit about a free pass from 27 years ago before they were married, then became a day drinking cunt who berated his manhood repeatedly because he didn't get over it quick enough for her taste;

"You threw it away not me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There have been several of your stories that i was not pleased with the direction they took... But at least structurally they were well written... This one sucked... And was poorly written... He didn't cheat on her... He caught her grinding with another guy with his hands on her ass... And he dumped her ass... He was free to screw anyone he wanted after that...

And she knew exactly what she was doing with david... Her actions from the dancing/grinding/dickfeeling to the final all night/morning fucking were abominable.. And i saw little remorse...

Usually your attempts to make the wronged husband culpable in his own betrayal... Are irritating... But in this case... It's downright disgusting... This is your worse... I think I'll get off the bus here...

-jaye-

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 1

You dodged a bullet. You found out she lets "friends" grab her ass on the dance floor. Run away. Run away.

Seriously, to you young guys. You see this on the dance floor, you ghost her. Just disappear. Assuming you want a faithful girlfriend/wife. Walk away, story over, disaster averted.

Reading on even though I feel like I'm watching the start of a horror movie where the kids decide to go ahead and explore the old creepy house.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
If she ever fucks up

she gets a free pass!!!!!!!!!!!! She got her free pass when she let another guy fondle her ass dammit!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Having read the whole thing

If she came home crying, confessed to a drunken fuck and begged forgiveness, that's one thing. Probably a death sentence to the marriage but to come home and claim a free pass and act like it should be ok? Exponentially worse. Think ahead boys. If something like this should ever happen, don't show emotion, just walk away and ghost her the way he should have when he watched her getting her ass fondled before they married.

I'm just another guy, but I promise you on any kind of oath, I would not have married my wife of 38 years if I had seen her letting a mans hand feel her ass in public before or after I started dating her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting ....

3.87 score hasn't changed in over 3 years and yet comments continue to indicate otherwise. Laurel .... readers are watching .... your cuck loving agenda is not as well hidden as you think. Scores count .... even if they don't support your point of view.

We are watching ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmm

Well, this is an interesting spin. I don't like the games to hurt the other person. The best outcome would have been the husband never marrying her the first hint he got. Always trust your instincts, except when you shouldn't. Now the situation is a big mess and everyone is dirty, and when that happens you sort of just become indifferent to what happens. Going through the stories it seems like you've written for a wide variety of formulas and come up with something pretty good each time...saying that despite not liking this particular one.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
JUST TO SURVIVE 27 YEARS TOGETHER IS A TASK UNTO ITSELF

but playing school yard pettiness makes one wonder about choosing mates, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dumb fucking story.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 6 years ago
Not much to like

Your story wasn’t very complete.

1. They started off with cheating before they got married according to her.

2. They got married all that bullshit before the marriage didn’t mount to a hill of beans.

3. 27 years then cheating With a Hugh dick and enjoying it?

4. Ending, he gets knocked the fuck out and the problem goes away.

5. Story too long for that poor ending.

You like me lost interest in this story. Your ending made no sense, nobody even went to jail for the assault, he was assaulted even with a big loud drunk mouth, the cheating wasn’t addressed. don’t try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don't believe any man would accept that excuse

A hall pass? For something he did BEFORE he was married? I don't think so. Just too improbable and unbelievable. I felt, given the character YOU gave him, he should have divorced her and made it clear to all her family and all their friends why he was divorcing her. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
basics

She was away from home, got up close and personal on dance floor with proverbial bbc - what a joke - got horny and decided to cheat. Loved every minute until she realized her friend knew.

Showers and growers boys.

I laugh at all the bbc. No matter race there are lots of guyswith huge cocks.

But most blacks as with most whites do not have one.

I am white construction worker. During my life have bedded a dozen black females. Two I had lengthy relationships with...most things are on bell curve....close to 80 per cent of males are 6.5 inches or smaller. I am 8 with over 2 in diameter. All my black lovers said I was bigger than the blacks they bedded. One of my relationships always had her friends over. They would laugh about the bbc myth

Wonderman1Wonderman1about 6 years ago
Conflicted

I think Slirpuff is an excellent writer. His stories are compelling. However, I do dislike Vicki and feel she is just a bit cavalier in her attitude. Using a free pass before they are married is absurd. She knew she did wrong and wanted to justify it. Steve may have acted a bit rash but I think he was entitled under the circumstances. I would like to see a sequel but I am not the writer to do it. Slirpuff if you feel so inclined, if not no worries. I just wish for a different approach at the end. BTW he should have sued the shit out of Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Talk about knocking some sense into him

A clever, well written story about two not very likeable people who behave like spoiled 10 year olds. Hubby is a vindictive, self-pitying racist hypocrite and wifey is a deceitful, self-justifying petulant drunk. They deserve each other.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I just have one question to ask Slirpuff ?

If your wife went off and fucked some guy, black or white with a huge cock for roughly 10 hours, would you try to work it out with her? I noticed in many of Sirpuffs stories the guy the wife is cheating has a bigger cock and takes her to heights sexually she had never experienced with her husband. So why does she want her useless husband? After all David took her to heaven, and there were surely many black men out there that would be willing to fuck her, after all wasn't it a black man that sent Steve to the hospital. Shit he must have a big cock, because according to most if the authors on literotica All blacks are hung like horses, so Vikie was set .This was one of the worst, if not the worst story I've read. In the real world she would be kicking horse poop down the road. In the first place if I saw my then girlfriend dirty dancing, and him grabbing her ass, and her not doing anything to stop him. she wouldn't be my girlfriend or my future wife, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice work!

The proliferation of big black cocks in all the porn almost makes me feel sorry for all the average sized black dudes. Rest assured, if the stats are correct, the majority of them are average size. Interestingly, the black dude white women thing must be mostly a US thing. My wife has spent quite a bit of time in Europe and claims there are just as many white male and black female couples.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumped

Should have dumped her after the confession,his fling was just an excuse.He should also have sued Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No way

No way he should take her back.Getting drunk and shagged once might be forgiveable,but spending the night and returning to her room at8.30am is not.He should also have asked her how much cock she had whilst they were seperated.Finally people with their attitudes,especially his,do not kiss and make up over night like they did.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

"Steve, if you wouldn't have gone nuts and slept with Becky we'd still be together." - They already weren't together when he slept with Becky! She makes it sound like Becky's the reason they're not together.

"Like what you did with Becky?" - As has been said, that wasn't cheating because they were broken up. Besides, they weren't MARRIED!

She keeps throwing Becky at him. They weren't married or even going together.

"I did want to stop; I really did, but just didn't know how to even start." - How about start by admitting that you were WRONG, starting with the cheating, and admitting that using the Becky card was bull shit!

I was prepared to get angry at the Deus ex Machina of the head injury, but when he used it to get hot sex I bought into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Free Pass,My Ass!

Now let me get this straight,29 years earlier,Two years BEFORE they got married and after she'd sort of dumped him after a fight,Steve had sex with Becky. ~ Wife Vicki goes away for some classes and uses a "free pass" he'd given her in order to get her forgiveness and get back together.(Remember this is two years BEFORE they got married!) to fuck a Big Black guy with a huge cock,over and over again one night during that weekend. ~ As soon as Steve found out he should have divorced her cheating ass and the story would have ended. (Not only did she shit all over their wedding vows/marriage,she did it with a black guy with a giant cock. Steve would always feel that he didn't measure up (pun intended) to Big Dick David and that would certainly put a serious damper on their love life/relationship.) D-I-V-O-R-C-E !!!

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
expired

The free pass had long since expired and she just did it because she thought she could get away with it. I don't think she even thought about the free pass until it was time to rationalize and make excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So many things to like about this story

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Biggest Wimp Story Yet...

Might as well have been in the room when she was enjoying someone else.

Would be nice to read about how real people would react to such betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The setup was good, but the resolution seemed forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice but

Nice writing as usual.

But an error in the story.

She said she had sex sat and again majorly sunday morning.

Her defense was she was drunk.

She certainly wasnt drunk for all that sex sunday morning. A husband most certainly would have brought that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

she cheated and used a 20+ free pass if I was hubby it would be a lifetime of divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd forgiven him all those years ago

For what? getting drunk and having sex after YOU dumped him for getting mad that YOU let someone other than your boyfriend fondle your tits ass and pussy?

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
I completely agree with the Anon of 09/12/18

...and everyone questioning the logic of this fucking story. They were by all accounts BROKEN UP and NOT EVEN FUCKING MARRIED when he fucked Becky. Where does she get off holding him to a free pass after YEARS of marriage?!

This story was beyond weak. Fucking trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why

Why did he not sue Matt and how come he took her back after how he treated her and the way she behaved drink and all.?

dyonysosdyonysosover 5 years ago
I have a small problem with this storie

I like slirpuf stories,i do but what i don't understand is why in so many stories guys at age 29 even bother with a woman in her 50's she may be looking like miss world ,that doesn't happen where i life,adultery is common here like in every part of the world but a younger guy fucking an older lady isn't happening unless it is for financial gain ,more the older guys get some strange much younger but i guess this is part of LIT world

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What is wrong with everyone

It's just a fucking story not a real life thing. You either like it or hate it so stop whining and second guessing the author. If you don't like it wright your own story.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Anon of 10/13/18

Perhaps you could learn to fucking 'write' yourself.

I'm tired of all these 'if you don't like it, do it yourself' remarks. You ARE allowed to both have and voice an opinion on something without some asshole giving you this fucking speech. Imagine that in any other setting. 'I don't really like the layout of this house' - 'oh, you don't? Well, why not fucking redesign it yourself from scratch?!'

Fuck off!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Read

Read it a couple of times, finally able to appreciate it. Don't care for the gratuitous bbc, and the idiot white wife. But it was a good, if a little unbelievable story. A 27 year old hall pass used as an excuse? Hard to come back from that.

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 5 years ago
obvious flaw

His drunken sex was done right after they had broken up. "She through my class ring at me." End of exclusive relationship. No harm, no foul. NO FREE PASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another vote for Matt (gym instructor) to burn.

When you call 911, the cops come no matter what, even if it's a medical emergency.

And when they see a victim of a beating, they take names and try to get stories. It's 99% probably that if Matt didn't haul ass, he got arrested. Even if everyone calmed up, his name became known to Steve. The police should have talked to Steve and told him to call them if he could identified his attacker.

So why not only did Matt get a free pass, but Steve never get interviewed by the police? And after he learned who his attacker was, why didn't the story dispose of Steve's opportunity to go after Matt?

And it must have been a good opportunity since Matt was scared Steve would sue him. Matt knew there was enough evidence for a law suit, and that means there was enough evidence for him to be arrested for deadly assault.

Even office manager/friend Chuck knew the whole story, and could have testified. There were also other disinterested witnesses in the bar. In real life, the police could and probably would have gotten to the bottom of the incident.

So why did the story ignore all this? It could at least had Sue or Randi beg Steve to give Matt a pass.

Personally, I'd like to have seen Matt in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a thought

Keep the long dong Negroes to yourself. It's a cheap ploy.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Free pass was overused

You wrote that Vicky admitted that she pulled the "free pass" excuse out of her ass while desperately trying to come up with an excuse for her slut night. That's ok as a premise but to have her cling to it over and over in the light of day seems too shallow when she realizes that it was before they were married many years ago. Yes, she was hoping for his acceptance of that flimsy excuse but she should have fallen back to option B excuse pretty quickly when she see that her husband wasn't buying into the free pass. She was a horny middle aged wife looking for excitement and took full advantage of her time in Tampa bit, she never owned her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are a cuck apologist

After reading most of your stories only a few are worth. The rest, even when well written, they all have a wimpy cuck character like this one.

So he got his head smacked, he didn't sue the guy that did it and took the slut back without any counseling, boundaries or whatever.

She was a compeltely bitch about her cheating, she turned herself into a drunk, never showed true remorse and then instead of working in her marriage, she moved out and probably fucked every guy around.

So your crappy solution to this mess is to rugsweep everything.

You have no idea how a real marriage works and even less idea about how a real man acts.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
An asshole, a cheat, and a brute

Yes, he was an asshole.

Yes, she deliberately set out to tease and arouse a man who was not her husband and she was WAY TOO SLOW to leave his room.

And the gym instructor who beat up the narrator did it without the narrator ever throwing a punch. That asshole needs to be jailed, or sued, or both.

But the story was well told.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago

Great story trouble is Vicky keep throwing the ( free pass ) at him. Trouble is she didn't deserve a free pass she wasn't suppose to be out dancing and letting people rub all over her. Then when Steve goes over to put a stop to it she blames it on him then breaks up with him. Then she goes to Tampa I have a feeling she wasn't drunk I think someone put something in her drink. So I have a feeling she was raped.

And like others here I think Mister Gym instructor Should be brought up on charges for at least assault, maybe attempted murder, among other things and yes even paying his doctor bills. And time he was off work even if it was his business.

So I think we need another chapter.

Damn fine work 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not credible

Wife’s righteous indignation is neither justifiable nor credible. In fact neither is this entire story. How does the narrator know that Sue looked hot in her outfit; are they swinging now? Too many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimp

Another wimp .He should have dumped her after her confession but definitely when she started drinking.I am surprised the way she was before they got married that it took her so long to cheat.Finally why didn't he sure that arrogant twat Matt?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another racist wimp story

Yes another racist wimp story. Not even the least botntotillating.

peter944peter944about 5 years ago
To heck with anon

I like your stories, you try and do some different things and most of them (as is the case with this story) they work. Creative and fun reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
cheating wife

If my wife had pulled the ancient pass out of the hat like that she would have been served soon after, No question about it a free pass has no power in law it still is adultery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it real

And keep it coming. I can see all of this happening except many the burned $500.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

I would have moved on after that first blow up in college. Just speaking to reality. Of course then again there wouldn't have been a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong

Wrong ending,she cheated and she was the one who walked out,so for her to say to Sue she can't lose him again is just crap.Also why didn't he sue Matt and have him charged with assault.When he came out of the coma he forgave her,why what caused all the anger to go away.?

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 5 years ago
The taste in my mouth

It was a well written story, only the end left a funny taste in my mouth. I can't see them having a happy life. She's too self-centered to care about anything but saying: "Sorry". However, there are instances when spry is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LW cliche-arama

The wife hit with the Martian Slut Ray, the mythical BBC, the forceful black men, and the weak, cucky husband who RAACs. Not worth a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well,

about 3/5 of the tale went okay.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
He kept skipping the point!

She gave him back his ring, then he found sex. Not only were they not married, but they weren't even dating. He was free. The get out of jail card was her statement, not his. Nothing she did was justified. It seems she finally matured, but her behavior never admitted to her responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SHE FUCKED A NIGGER

Niggers all want to fuck white women but I've never heard of any white woman who wanted to fuck a nigger! The story is bad enough without a drunk white woman banging a coon but that certainly made it worse! I'll make it a point not to read ANY more of your shit!

ptolmetptolmetover 4 years ago
Wrong rating

I do not know how to change a rating once it is in there. I accidentally touched the screen on the stars while I was still reading and gave this story a rating way below what it deserved. If you know of a way to change it please respond to me and I will correct my mistake. Otherwise. Good story. There are a couple of times when the change in person/perspective were a little confusing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
@ Anonymous 8/14/2019:

Wow! I've always thought the BBC stories were racist, but you reaffirm for me that vile, unclean humans still walk the earth.

Setting aside the racist tirade, the story does an excellent job of addressing the claim sometimes made "If you had made a drunken mistake just one time, I could have gotten past it..." It isn't all that easy to do, is it? One drunken mistake is better than a long-running affair, but it causes horrible destruction to a marriage. Sometimes, only staring into the abyss brings you back.

Excellent story! 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so to recap

She lets herself be fondled

He gets mad

She is so upset that he didnt like her getting fondled she throws his ring at him and tells him not to call her (sounds like a break up to me)

He gets drunk and has sex

She calls it cheating becuase apparently she is a brain dead whore who didnt recall telling him to never call her again

For some reason the cuck wants her back

29 years later she fucks someone else

He gets mad

She get mad that he dares to be made about her being a whore

He doenst throw her out

She decides to leave him

Her freinds unilaterally assault him and nearly kill him

He decides to keep the psycho wore in his life

Christ what a depressing story of domestic abuse

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay story

First of all the pass was a non issue, Vickie said she thought it up on the way home. She set up the whole affair and carried it through to get a BBC. I ask you, why wouldn't she do it again? She did it in spite of a 27 year marriage. Sorry, she just isn't worth it. Completely untrustworthy. He is too emotional and will never be able to objectively look at the situation.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
What a wimpy bitch

Slirp is a good writer otherwise this truly shitty story wouldn't even be on my radar.

What were you thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just no

I didnt like this one at all. Why are all the wife characters such unremorseful whores? And the husbands in your stories dont do anything when they learn their wives cheat. They continue to stay in the marriage not doing anything until it reaches the point where the wife does something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wack

Not surprised at the low rating...the ending of this story is terrible and people are noticing......I still enjoy your writing though but if you could make a different version just for the ending where the wife does not end up being happier then before she cheated than people might enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Vick is a lying slut!

Vicky says to her husband that she was so drunk that she couldn’t remember fucking David the stud but Vicky gave her friend Sue explicit details of the night. Vicky says that she was a virgin when they married but she told Sue that she had a hung Black student before she was engaged to her husband but they were going steady at that time. The one night stand with Becky occurred two years before they married. So Vicky did cheat back in university when they were a couple. What we don’t know is “was Vicky cheating with gym instructor while they were a part”? Also in the bar, everyone watched as her husband was assaulted by Vicky (the slap) and by the gym instructor when he grabbed her husband. That is what started the fight. Because of his injury the gym instructor should have been immediately arrested for attempted murder. Her husband almost died. There is no mention of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Could Have Sworn

When ..."she ended up throwing my class ring at me and I replied that she could shove it up her ass as I stormed off." that meant they weren't a couple anymore, as in they broke up right then and there. In that case anyone he had sex with after that before they got back together was none of her business. Once she started playing the games with Sue and flirting with David she was cheating. From that point on she lied to her husband, how do we know she was lying? She was just like the typical politician, her lips were moving. Steve hit the nail on the head when he pointed out to her even if she was drunk she would have been sober enough by midnight to know what she was doing was wrong but kept doing it the rest of the night and morning. In her own words she didn't get back to her own room till around 08:30. Would I sue the guy that assaulted him after Sue slapped him? You betcha, file charges starting with battery and going up from there. Would I have taken her back? Not after she walked out the door. I didn't think it was one of your best, but faking the continued amnesia was clever. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not one of your best

Both wife and husband were unlikeable. The wife was your typical cheating slut who had little remorse for her actions and couldnt handle what it took to fight for her marriage. She chose to drink and then left when it got too hard and he was your typical husband in all your stories, stubborn stupid asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

If I could rate this lower, I would. Nothing redeeming about this pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Terrible cuck bullshit

This is one of the worst stories I've read in years. And considering some of the right crap on here, this is prime cuck material. Good god.

What the fuck happened to you as an author? Did you get a taste of cock and decide to share the joy with everyone?

If this is a taste of the future under your pen, please, stop. Not even being nasty now. Please re-evaluate as it isn't in line with your history, quality, nothing. I didn't recognise any of your previous penned tells and unique traits. I was shocked and horrified. Please don't join the increasing throng of fetish-gone-wrong by condoning and encouraging, or being an apologist for, cheating and cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
c

there should be a letter c attached to cuck stories to warn us off

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Ok not going to discuss anything before she moved out and got an apartment. That has been discussed at length.

They are apart for weeks or months not sure exactly how long, but they are at each other’s throats legal bills are soaring on both sides.

What isn’t discussed is her sex life after they split. When hubby spots Vicky she is dancing with a huge black man from the gym.

So the question is was she sleeping with him during the split?

Were not told yes or no but the fact he is black and a very large stature one has to assume she has been reliving her night with David..

To bad that wasn’t explored.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491almost 4 years ago
Nonsense

The first reaction was to do the "to the curb". Should have followed through. Never mind the "drunk" excuse. Twenty Seven year, "get out of jail," card. I don't think so>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage

She cheated while they were dating, got pissed at him for stopping her, and held a 27 year grudge for him evening the score. And before all the cucks scream "she didn't cheat back then because she didn't have sex",the answer is yeah, she did. She may not have fucked the guy, but she still cheated.

And the we get the classic cliché, "I was drunk". It doesn't work in court after you mow down a pedestrian, and it's not a valid excuse when you cheat.

This probably rates a 3 out of 5 on the 'cum slurping cuck-o-meter' for all the creeps out there. Only 3/5 because he complained and got angry like a normal person, instead of getting an erection like a freak.

Nonsense story.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Should

Should have dumped her and sued Matt.Also,where was she living and working after she walked out.He assumed when he saw her with Matt they were with people from the gym,but they fired her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous