Using Her Hall Pass

Story Info
A woman with permission meets an old flame, and his wife.
2.3k words
4.24
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate smiled at the girl at the reception desk, "Kate Sanford, I'm here for the writer's workshop." Behind the desk, the clerk, her name tag said her name was Ellen, entered some things on her keyboard; "Yes Mrs Sanford, we have you in a King room for three nights. I have your workshop packet." Ellen handed over a folder with the room key, on the cover was a head shot of Mike Donovan, author and keynote speaker. Kate hadn't seen him in person since college and he looked even better than her memories. They had never dated but had been very close friends. Maybe something would have happened between them eventually - it certainly was heading that way, but Kate had met Cory at a frat party and that night had accidentally gotten pregnant. She and Cory had fallen in love during the course of her pregnancy and had gotten married just before Susan was born. Susan was a beautiful young woman, just turned nineteen and their marriage was strong. Sex between her and Cory was great, in the way it happens when you learn what gives your partner pleasure. Great but all too familiar. He knew all her buttons and she knew his, but after nineteen years and after tipsy conversations with girlfriends she wondered what else there was.

When she reached her room she called Cory, "I'm here and checked in. Mike is here and is giving the Opening talk tonight then sessions start tomorrow."

Cory was silent for a moment, "Kate, I want you to think about something, I know you wonder what could have been and I love you. I know you love me too, but this week you have permission to find out if you want. I'm giving you a pass for this workshop so go, have fun and tell me all about it when you get home."

She was shocked, she knew that neither of them had ever been unfaithful and here he was telling her that she could go and fuck another man, especially the man that would have been his competitor for her. "You sure.. I mean it's Mike, he's probably married anyway so nothing to worry about."

Cory hesitated a second before replying, "Yes I'm sure, but only him."

After ending the call, Kate lay across the bed and picked up the conference folder. Mike's eyes bored in to hers from the picture. A gentle warmth spread through her body and her hand slid over her still firm breasts, her bra suddenly felt very confining as she opened her blouse and lightly pinched her stiffening nipples through the lacy fabric. Her eyes closed as her naughty thoughts filled her mind. Then her alarm beeped telling her to get ready for the welcoming dinner and keynote.

Exiting her room, Kate heard the door to the next room open and close. She looked to see a tall redhead about her age. Her sheath dress was cut low in the front exposing a gorgeous landscape of cleavage. Her hair was tied in a loose braid that hung over her left shoulder. They walked together down the hallway to the elevators heading to the first floor.

Exiting the elevator, Kate headed to the conference/dining room and the other woman followed. After checking in, Kate scanned the room looking for Robert. Spotting her quarry, she moved him when she saw him look her way and his eyes light up. Robert moved toward..... then past her to wrap his arms around the redhead behind her. It was then that Kate noticed that they both wore wedding rings and her heart dropped. Robert looked incredible after the passed years; and so did his wife.

Kate made her way to her seat trying to mask her disappointment. In her gut she knew she had no reason to be upset. They hadn't been in contact for 20 years and until Cory made his offer, sleeping with Mike hadn't entered her mind. Catching up maybe over a few glasses of wine was all she hoped for when she planned attending this workshop, getting pointers and honest criticism from the successful author Mike had become.

A familiar bag was placed in the chair next to her and she looked up to see the redhead standing next to her. Offering a well manicured hand and a warm smile the redhead said, "Hello, I'm Claire Donovan. My husband Mike is the speaker tonight."

Taking the offered hand in a gentle handshake, Kate returned the smile, "Kate Simpson, pleased to meet you." She hesitated before continuing, "Actually Mike and I attended college together but we lost touch after I got married."

Claire's smile grew even brighter. "Small world." she said. "Once he's done, I'm sure he'll want to have a drink and chat."

As dinner progressed, they both drank several glasses of inexpensive conference wine and talked about their lives. Kate learned Mike and Claire hadn't been able to have children and lived in a New York brownstone that Claire, a degreed architect was remodeling. She found out the basic plot of his next book and that his second novel had the film rights sold. Kate talked about Cory and Susan, now attending UCSD with the hope of becoming a marine biologist and Cory's dental practice. Finally she told Claire about her own writing, currently limited to short stories she was able to sell to various magazines. She was working on her first novel and had been now for three years.

Mike did his speech and made his way to where the two women were sitting. He took a handful of her read locks in his hand before pulling gently to bring her mouth into kissing range. The kiss was passionate and Kate looked on uncomfortably, partly because of the PDA and partly because she wished he was kissing her like that. "So Claire, who is your friend? For some reason she looks familiar."

"Well honey she should, although it's been years. This is Kate Simpson, you know her as..." she looked at Kate.

"Jensen."

Mike thought about 5 seconds before recognition crossed his face. "Kate Jensen! It's been years. My God how have you been?"

Kate recounted most of what she had already told Claire while the women finished their wine. Around them, the staff had began cleaning and after a few pointed glance their way the three got the hint that they needed to go somewhere else to continue their conversation. Mike glanced at his watch and suggested they return to their suite since there was a sitting room and a well stocked wine cabinet. Kate agreed and decided that she would stop at her room next door to change first. They gathered their things and headed upstairs.

Once in her room, Kate thought about how daring she should be. Standing naked in front of the mirror she pulled her long dirty blonde hair into a loose ponytail. Deciding on a loose pair of shorts and a wife beater t-shirt that showed her puffy areola, she renewed her perfume at her wrists and throat. She grabbed her room key but left her phone as she went next door.

Claire opened the door dressed similarly to Kate. Her top was only a half shirt that barely covered the bottom swell of her teardrop breasts. She hugged Kate, their breasts squishing against each other as Kate was pulled into the room. She sat in the nearest chair and took the offered wine glass.

"Kate I'm not quite sure how to bring this up, but Mike and I were talking about your past together. Well he mentioned that if you hadn't gotten with Cory... umm he would have asked you to be his girlfriend. So here's the deal. about once a year we invite company and this year I want that company to be you. Mike doesn't know I've asked you and I know you're married so if you say no, no one but us will know."

Kate took a large swallow from her glass before answering. "Honestly Cory and I have never cheated, but knowing about certain questions and feelings I still have, he gave me a pass for this trip. Not knowing if Mike was taken, I fully planned to use it with him. So Claire if you're willing to share then yes. But I've never been with a woman before."

Standing up, Claire grabbed the hem of her shirl and pulled it over her head. She cupped her breasts then let them fall. "Since Mike doesn't know, I want to get started while Mike is still in the shower." Taking Kate's glass from her hand, Claire pulled her up and together they walked into the bedroom. Claire pulled down her shorts exposing slightly pudgy belly in that creamy white skin that only redheads seem to manage. Between her thighs was a bright red manicured patch of hair, it was already slightly matted with her wetness. Kate was in awe, Sure she had seen other nude women before, but outside of the porn she and Cory sometimes watched, never in a sexual context.

Claire stepped forward and kissed Kate behind her ear as she pulled her top over her head. Claire reached to squeeze Kate's puffy areole and hardening nipples eliciting a sharp gasp before sliding her long fingers down Kate's belly and under the waistband of her shorts.

"Mmmm no panties, I guess someone was having some naughty hopes." Claire cupped her pussy and softly massaged the swollen labia.

Claire pushed Kate to the bed and wrapped her arms around the other woman. Hands roaming the others body, their tongues swirled in each other's mouth. They were so caught up in each other, neither noticed Mike enter the room naked and stand by the edge of the bed. He slowly stroked his cock as he watched the sexy spectacle happening in front of him.

Kate finally saw him and getting up on her knees before taking the first strange cock in 20 years in her mouth. He tasted and felt different from Cory. Mike's cock was veiny with a a large mushroom head so unlike her husband's smooth one. She licked away the salty pre-cum at his slit before taking him to the back of her mouth. Wrapping her finger around the base she set up a rhythm where she swallowed him to her hand then pulling back to lick the sensitive frenulum.

Claire pushed Kate's thighs apart and slid her head between them. Kate screamed in surprise when Claire's tongue first stabbed at her dripping honey hole. Claire bathed Kate's pussy with her tongue before focusing on her throbbing clit. Kate let out a guttural moan around Mike's cock in her mouth and her body locked in her first orgasm of the night.

Claire freed her head from between Kate's thighs. She stood to stand next to her husband, "I want to see you fuck her honey. Do you want to fuck her?"

Kate rolled on to her back while Claire rolled a condom down Mike's hard cock. She put his head at Kate's entrance while pressing on his back and he slid deep inside of Kate. Her walls spread willingly for the welcome invader until his groin kissed her. Kate covered her mouth with her hands and moaned loudly.

Mike savored the feelings surrounding his cock. Her walls rhythmically squeezed and released, being strongest at her entrance. He heard Claire whisper, "That's beautiful" as he pulled half of his shaft from Kate before sliding back to her depths.

Claire knelt beside them frantically rubbing her pussy. Rivulets of her excitement ran down her thighs. Lost in herself, she was surprised when Kate's hand joined hers at her pussy. But she was even more surprised when Kate tugged her closer. "I know you've never, you sure?"

Kate nodded through eyes that were squeezed tightly closed in extacy. Clair lifted her thigh over Kate's face and hovered within the range of her tongue. Claire rolled her hips trying to show Kate the best places to lick her, she finally gave up and decided to simply enjoy Kate's inexperienced but very enthusiastic attempts to eat her pussy. She leaned forward to rub her clit and enjoyed the sight of her husband's cock splitting the soaking wet folds of her new friends pussy.

Claire started licking at both Kate pulsating clit and her husband's cock. Kate finally got the idea and licked around Claire's fingers on her clit, each contact bringing Claire closer and closer to orgasm.

Kate was in absolute heaven. The man she had never forgot was currently balls deep inside her and she was having her first time with a woman with that man's wife. His cock was exciting every inch of her insides and her tongue was speeding her up the mountain to cumming and she knew before it happened that it would be one of the best of her entire life.

Mike grunted and moaned pulling himself from Kate's pussy. Claire quickly pulled off the condom and took his cock in her mouth. He tensed as he filled his wife's mouth with his hot cum. Finally she pulled off keeping his gift in her mouth and maneuvered to face Kate. Bringing their mouths together they shared his cum while Mike watched.

After the cum was shared and swallowed, Kate jumped from the bed. " I need to go back to my room for a minute but I'll be RIGHT back." Throwing a robe over her naked body she went next door and grabbed her phone. While walking out her door and going to Mike and Claire's she hit send on her last contact. Claire was opening her door when he picked up.

"Cory, thank you so much and I love you" was all she said as she reentered the room. Claire closed it behind her.