Using My Attributes for My Pleasure

Story Info
A divorcee uses her body for advancement and pleasure.
1.9k words
4.44
10.8k
10

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

I'm Kitty, short for Katherine; currently 38, divorced, and living in a midwestern city. I work at a county clerk's office five days a week in the downtown area of our city. I was unqualified for my position, but the voyeuristic County Clerk discovered me in a local dance club and couldn't resist my exposure. I wore a wrap-around sundress, and every move showed my ample breasts.

I'm not a beauty, but attractive enough. I have many male friends and a full-date calendar.

I also know my early developing body has been my best feature. I had developed 36 dd breasts by my sophomore year. Did I mention I have several male friends?

The following Monday, I was interviewed in his private office. My hour-long meeting gave the clerk, Sid, time to experience my skills. Typing, bookkeeping, and other clerical abilities were less critical. I frequently crossed my legs wearing my leather mini skirt and leaned forward in my lowly buttoned white blouse.

My attire went unmentioned as possibly being inappropriate for the courthouse and a public servant.

Sid assured me my duties would be 'light,' and he wanted to show he wasn't biased toward hiring divorcees.

Before I left, Sid commented how great my wearing heels would be a welcome change. "All the other clerks wear rubber soles to be comfortable.

"I always wear heels, and I feel more attractive when I do," I assured him.

My first week was stressful, considering I was the youngest woman in the office. Several of the older women looked at me in scorn, and I smiled back and told them how much I looked forward to learning my position from them.

Sid invited me out for a drink during my third week of employment. We walked into a popular happy hour bar to be greeted by many of his male friends. Everyone was friendly and assured me I was a welcome addition to the court family. I was wearing a black suit, mid-thigh in length, and my suit jacket over a cream-white blouse. My body wasn't exactly on display, but I didn't appear matronly.

As Sid introduced me to his many friends, I felt the 'warmth' of everyone. Or maybe the prolonged looks at my body. Well, anyway, I was well received.

Sid walked me back to my car in the city garage. I told him how wonderful the evening had been, leaned forward to kiss him, and stood close to allow my boobs to push into his chest. I wasn't surprised when his hand cupped my ass cheeks. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

"Thank you so much, Sid. I am enjoying my job, and I hope my abilities will show you made a wise move in hiring me."

"Kitty, you are a welcome addition to my office," Sid assured me.

"I've got to hurry home. I promised my daughter I would allow her to have some friends over for a sleep-in."

We kissed again. This time Sid became bold and ran his hand over my left breast.

"Let's wait to start something we can't finish right now. I enjoy your touch and hope we can explore each other more at the correct time." I said to him.

I unlocked my car and swung my right leg in as I left my right foot on the vehicle's exterior. The shortness of my skirt allowed Sid to glimpse my sheer white thong.

"Bye, Sid; I'll see you tomorrow."

My daughter wouldn't have a sleepover if I paid her. She's 17 and very much into spending her free time with her boyfriend. She may be a little too much like her mother in how she dresses. She has been sent home from school several times to come back and dress more appropriately.

I arrived home just in time to meet Charlie, my current boyfriend. He's a couple of years younger, but he finds me appropriate for his company. A former college gymnast, he can turn on every nerve in my body.

Charlie fixed us drinks while I changed into something more appropriate.

For what I intended to do, I felt my black teddy and lucite heels would do the trick.

When I entered the room, Charlie was in his boxers and nothing else. I believe he read my mind.

I took my glass of wine and sat it on the coffee table. My right hand found Charlie's semi-erect cock pushing out through the fly of his underwear. As we kissed, I opened my legs to give Charlie access to my bare pubes. We took liberties with each other's bodies, and his firm grasp of my left tit sent electricity through my body. I love to be touched forcefully.

I laid back as he removed his boxers and positioned himself over me on the couch. His unit was poking me in my inner thigh, looking for its home.

I assisted his entry while I bit him lightly on the neck. His hand shifted to my other boob and held it firmly.

"Oh, yeah, I love that. Don't stop." I spoke.

I reached down and ran my fingernails over his taunt testicles. Charlie allowed a moan to escape his lips.

Over the next 20 minutes, we used each other to satisfy our needs. My labia lips seeped Charlie's load of sperm when I had the strength to stand.

"Honey, I don't think I can walk to the bathroom. That time you wore me out," I allowed.

"Kitty, there's no way in hell I could ever wear you out. Hell, I'm drained. I hope you don't want seconds." Charlie explained.

We joined each other in the shower. After light fondling, Charlie left before 11 p.m.

Charlie doesn't stay over. I'm comfortable with that fact, and I don't need to explain him to my daughter the following day.

The next day at work, Sid was all smiles and hands when he called me into his office. I must have released a monster when I allowed him to grope my breast. I had barely closed the door when Sid came around his desk and kissed me as he cupped my boob. I didn't resist and encouraged him by running my hand over his testicles.

When we broke the kiss, Sid told me how much he enjoyed coming to work that day. "It is like a new lease on life," he said.

"Sid, I wonder if we should bring our personal life to the workplace. What if someone saw us? I don't want to lose my job, and you don't need the scrutiny." I explained.

"Seeing you and your beauty gives me a burst of a wonderful life. I was hoping you could continue your wardrobe and maybe push it up. Will you promise me that?" Sid asked.

Smiling, I unbuttoned an additional one on my blouse. The top of my french cut bra became exposed. "Like this?" I teased.

Before the end of the day, Sid asked if I would like to return to the bar we visited yesterday.

"Sure, I had a good time," I responded.

"I'd like to make a request. I would love for you to move your bra. I want the guys to see I have the sexiest woman in town working at my office. Don't worry; none of them will be offended, and I assure you your bravery will be rewarded." Sid explained.

" I don't want to be seen as a tart, using my body for favors," I told him. Hell, I knew my body had got me the position in his office. A raise?

"No, no one is going to view you as anything but a beautiful, fun lady I'm lucky to have as an acquaintance--fortunate. a

We walked into the bar and met with smiles and laughter. My breasts swung freely as I put a little extra hop in my strides. A few men approached me to hug and tell me how happy they were to see me again.

One of the guys remembers my wine choice and orders for me. Standing at the bar, I noticed Sid several feet away and watching me. The look on his face was of pride. Am I becoming his trophy to admire?

We stayed until just short of nine p.m. I received many hugs and, not surprisingly, a few gropes. I loved knowing I was desired by several of the men.

We walked to my car, and Sid moved in for a kiss. "Honey, I enjoyed tonight. Without my restraining bra, I felt risque. I love to be seen. Did I go too far with my behavior? I queried.

"Not at all! I believe we may be meant to be together." Sid allowed.

"Maybe. I want to give you a special thanks." I kissed him and worked my right hand down to fly. I could unzip him and fumble to remove his penis, and I removed it and began to pull it. I lowered my body and ran my lips over my head. Sid placed his hands on my shoulders. I unfastened his belt and pants and lowered his underwear to gain better access. His cock flopped out and was fully erect.

"Are we OK to do this here?" Sid asked.

The dark parking garage was less than full. No cars were around us, so I knew the possibility of being seen was excellent. But I've never been one to care. I told Sid, "We're good. If someone sees us, invite them over to be next." I joked.

I began to work on his shaft with my tongue, running it over and around its entire length. Looking up, I took the head in my lips and let it slip a few inches.

"Gawd, Kitty, don't stop. I'm so turned on now; I don't think I can last long." Sid exclaimed.

His statement caused me to work more diligently. I allowed him to slip in further, and soon I had his pubic hair on my upper lip. Looking up, I saw his head was back and realized how close he was.

His first spurt hit the back of my throat. A second shot caused me to gag slightly, and I pulled him out of my mouth to recover. A large portion of his sperm ran down and settled on my open blouse.

I stood, smiling, and I ran the cum over my bare skin and into my blouse, coating my boobs.

"Kitty, you are fantastic. Hell, more than fantastic. The eighth wonder of the world." Sid said.

"Sidney, things can only get better." I teased him.

Stepping back, I pushed a button to open my trunk. I removed a package of tissues to clean my body.

After finishing, I kissed Sid and told him I must run. My daughter wants me to review her research paper before she turns it in.

I arrived home, knowing Charlie wasn't going to be coming over. I showered and oiled my body before walking outside to the patio. I sat on the lounger and thought about Sid and where our relationship could be heading.

The fact he enjoys seeing me showing my body to others could be a godsend. I want the exhibiting as much as the sex. Am I strange?

A shopping trip over the weekend allowed me to purchase clothing to further our fun. I bought another business suit to conceal my untethered breasts and be opened easily for exposure, and I left the skirt hemmed to a shorter length.

I purchased several blouses that would allow my body to be viewed when my suit jackets were open.

With fall coming, I found sweaters that would show my cleavage.

I thought of Sid, hoping I could expand our fun to greater possibilities.

Only the future will tell.

To be continued ---

sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers