Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
A discussion brings Sid's desires out.
2.3k words
4.65
5.1k
4

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working for Sid has to be the best job I've ever had. After the first month, we were an 'item,' which drew ire from my co-workers. I still go through the motion of working with Sid to make sure I have a minimum to do.

We have done nothing 'over the top' at work that would cause someone to complain to the higher court officials, but we have come close. One morning, we were almost caught in Sid's office when another worker came in early. I was down to my heels, bracing myself to be entered while leaning on Sid's desk. Foolishly I had left my purse outside Sid's door, and I hurriedly dressed when I discovered I didn't have it. Sid was able to go out to address something with her and brought the clutch back with him.

At dinner one evening in a lovely restaurant, Sid and I had a lengthy talk about what he thought to make our relationship work from each of us. No, that's not true; I dragged his admission from him.

I was wearing one of my favorite outfits, a leather skirt, and a matching short leather jacket. With the jacket buttoned, I looked very demure. With each button I open, my breasts become more visible.

We sipped our after-dinner drinks as I placed my hand on Sid's and asked, "What do you think attracts us to each other?".

I waited for what I thought to be too long for his answer. Finally, he began. "Kitty, I have always wanted a woman to who I could admit my desires, and I'm not sure you're ready to hear them just yet."

"Shit, Sid, I don't think there's any desire you could want I haven't thought about and probably wanted to do. I'm not a virgin to many things. As long as it doesn't involve animals, I doubt there is anything I wouldn't consider. If you asked nicely, I might rethink the animal thing. JUST JOKING!"

We both laughed at my comment.

"I've always been a voyeur. After discovering sex, I stole and bought skin magazines to look at women. I never was drawn to totally naked women, but more to women wearing revealing clothes in places where they could be seen. I have an aunt that used to drive me wild. She was a divorcee and dating. I don't know her desires, but I would see her greet her dates in dresses more revealing than most Playboy models. She knew the effect on her dates, and I don't remember her ever coming home early. By the time I was in my teens, I would jerk off just thinking of her." Sid allowed.

"That's not abnormal. You were a growing boy and learning what was sexy to you." I told Sid.

Sid finished his drink, waved to the server, and re-ordered for us.

"I often use my body to entice men and get what I want. Hell, you hired me after watching me at the dance club." I reminded him.

"Yeah, I did, didn't I? Let me explain how deep my desire goes. One day, I found my father's binoculars and hid them in my room. I didn't use them to look in windows to see someone coming out of the shower, but more to watch women dressing to go on dates and see them put on their hose and bras. Adjusting each perfectly to show their bodies. It was amazing I never got caught." Sid said.

"Still today, I love going to Victoria's Secrets to watch women coming out of the dressing area to show their men they are trying on. I would have eventually asked you to do the same. I would be so proud to see you coming out in a garter belt, hose, and heels. A tiny thong and a sheer bra." Sid told me more.

"Well, why haven't we done that? Sid, I want to be the woman you desire. Neither of us knows how long this relationship will last--a lifetime or a week more. Hell, I want to be desired. I want them to look at me with lust in their minds. And to realize I can please both of us by doing so, it makes it hot for me." I said.

"Kitty, don't mess with me. Please don't say what you think I want to hear. I don't want to lose your friendship if this doesn't work out for us." Sid warned me.

"So, does the fact I would be desired by other men turn you on? Do you want to see me date other men for sex? And then come back to you to tell you the dirty facts?" I asked.

"Wait, let me think about it." Sid joked. "Hell, I don't know. I want to see you being sought out by men would be a definite turn-on. Knowing your beauty and attitude might be something I possess, and they want you would be undeniable." Sid told me.

"Big Boy, you haven't told me a thing that would cause me to rethink my feelings for you." To mess with his mind a little more, I unbuttoned the final button on my jacket. The interior of each of my breasts where now on display to anyone who might look. "Is this behavior I'm showing tell you more about my attitude to your admissions?" I asked.

I casually glanced around the restaurant and found a couple looking at me in awe. "Right now, a couple about our ages are looking at me and not believing my behavior. Does that turn you on? Maybe just a little?" I teased.

Sid looked at me and smiled so large I thought his face would break. "Gawd, Kitty, I can't believe I'm sitting here and watching you. I feel like I've won the lottery."

I adjusted my posture to allow the lapels of my jacket to show equally on each side. I turned slightly on my chair to be more in front of the couple.

"Sid, what would you think if I left the table to go to the ladies' room with my jacket open like this? Would I embarrass you? Or should I close a few of the buttons? Maybe I'll do that and come back with the jacket open. Yeah, I'll do that." I close two buttons, leaving the garment open below my boobs, but not enough to startle anyone. Without waiting for Sid's answer, I grabbed my clutch and left the table.

I purposely walked by the couple who had watched me. I smiled as I did. I might have heard the word 'whore' from the lady. Shame on her.

I did my business in the ladies' room, re-applied my makeup, and called Sid on his cell before leaving. "Did you see the reaction from the couple? She called me a whore under her breath. Damn her," I joked.

"Sweetheart, I may take a long time to get back to you. Watch for reactions from others. I suggest stopping to chat if there's a single man or maybe a few men together. Bye, baby." I teased Sid, knowing he would be glued to my walk.

I opened the buttons on my jacket, checked myself to be sure my boobs would be on display, and walked out. The jacket lapels were covering my nipples, but the inside of each breast was showing. Whore? I've never taken money!

The late hour assured me there should only be adults in the restaurant, so I wasn't concerned youngsters might see me. I would never do that.

I walked to my left and toward the bar area. I caught my first voyeurs, a man, and a woman, seated midway down. As I approached, both of them turned to see me. They smiled, and I winked.

I passed a man carrying a tray of dirty dishes. He laughed and said, 'go, my lady.' A fan!

Walking more into the table area, I saw Sid. I needed his eyes and smiles to tell me he loved my show and I wasn't disappointed in him. A few feet away from him, I slipped my arms to my hips, catching the lapels, and opened the jacket to show Sid my body.

Sitting down, I placed my hand on his lap to find his crotch was wet. "Honey, did you cum? Ah, that's good. It's a shame I could find someone to talk with. Imagine me brushing my boobs across his arm." I told him.

I leaned into him, and we kissed. It was a sweet kiss. One two lovers do without showing rudeness.

When we returned to Sid's place, I left to get 'more comfortable. I returned with my heels, and one of his dress shirts open entirely.

Sid was sitting on the couch, stripped to his undershorts.

"Kitty, you are a godsend. What you did tonight, listening to my wants and your exposure, was perfect."

"Baby, I enjoyed tonight. You told me your secrets, and I reacted as I thought I should to show you how amenable I can be." As I talked, I took his penis out and began to stroke it. Dried sperm coated his pubic hair and testicles.

"Ah, my reward." I leaned forward and licked the dried cum. I lapped at it to clean Sid, and it wasn't going to happen. He had lost an enormous load.

When I leaned over, Sid caught my right boob in his hand and stroked it as if milking me. His grip was strong enough to send spasms through my body.

I took the head of his penis in my lips and ran my tongue around the head. Looking up, I ran my tongue over the length of his shaft. A small part of cum leaked out of the head. "Baby, you must wait until I can give you my best blow job. Don't cum on me yet."

I cupped his balls and slipped a few inches of his cock into my mouth. Again, a squirt of sperm hit my throat. I finally took all of him into my mouth and throat. I knew he wouldn't last a minute, but I needed to show my ability to take all of him. I didn't dare to move. I didn't scratch his balls; I didn't want to do anything to cause his orgasm.

I took my other breast in my hand to massage. In ten seconds, Sid exploded. His cum hit the back of my throat. Only then did I begin to move my head. I bobbed on his rod. Hoping I could give him more pleasure. I did my best, but Sid was embarrassed he couldn't hold off, so he moved my head away.

"Hey, I was having fun!" I told him, smiling.

Sid didn't say anything but got up to get us wine.

I was horny. I wanted to climax, also.

When Sid returned, I was leaning against the end of the couch. His shirt still covers parts of my body. "Sid, tell me what you want me to do the next time we go out to expose me. I want each journey on our fun to be better than the last. Tell me.

I sipped my wine and sat it on his coffee table. Looking at him, I placed my right hand on my bare pubes and slowly opened them. I am fortunate to have elongated inner labia that extend out more than usual. I thought it was terrible when I was younger, and I find it exotic today.

Sid watched as I pulled on my lips, my eyes closed, and enjoying myself. For some time, I enjoyed masturbating. I slipped my forefinger into my opening, finding my clitoris. Sid moved closer and broke my trance.

"Kitty, damn, you look so hot doing that. Seeing your finger entering yourself is about to cause me to 'lose it again.' " Sid told me.

"Baby, let me tell you what I want to do to turn you on. If I go too far for your taste, stop me. Come closer and touch me as I tell you ideas."

Sid moved next to me and ran his hand up my left thigh. I placed my left hand on his penis and squeezed it lightly.

"Baby, I've always wanted to be seen by others as I move around a hotel room, getting ready for a date. I know you mentioned that, but I want to do it intentionally instead of being seen by chance. I want to go from the shower to put on my garter belt, hose, and demi-cup bra, allowing my breast to be exposed and lifted naughty." Sid enjoyed my idea; his cock was hard enough to cut glass.

"Can you imagine what a turn-on that could be for both of us? You could be in the room, out of view but knowing all. Wouldn't it be wonderful if you and my voyeur could watch me in a bar? We have to find a hotel where we can pull this off, and that would be so hot."

Sid was now slipping two fingers in me, clutching my clitoris between them and pulling it.

"Sid, do you want to see me having sex with someone else? You can tell me, and I'm not going to be offended. I would willingly if it's a fantasy to know your woman will please you."

I felt Sid's penis spasm. Damn, again, I caused him to shoot off. Well, this time, I was going rogue. I caught as much of his cum as I could in my left hand. Raising my cupped fingers to my breasts, I massaged the fluid on each. I ran my fingers down to each nipple and covered each. Looking at Sid, I cupped my boobs and raised them to my lips. I sucked my hard nips while watching Sid. I sucked and squeezed my tits while I lowered my right hand to my clit. I began to finger myself wantonly. I lost all thought of Sid. I finished my masturbation with body spasms that I had never experienced.

We went to sleep that night, interlocked, and hopefully, it would be for many nights.

I know I can keep him excited. Seeing him act like a teenager whenever I show myself to someone will be an adventure.

To be continued ----