Using Your Staff Pt. 01

Story Info
Janet helps her black boss get acclimated.
1k words
3.86
20.4k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gslams69
Gslams69
177 Followers

Janet Nolan was writhing in passion, her bosses' big black cock in her ass while one his thick fingers expertly rubbed her clit and his other large hand pawed at her tits.

Face down on her bed, a pillow under her propping her ass up, Julie was shaken by a shuddering orgasm that had her screaming.

When her sphincter spasmed around his cock, her lover (owner?) Darrel Brown also came, his prodigious load filling her ass.

As he pulled out with a sucking noise, his cum flowed out of her anal cavity and down her thighs.

Easing himself into a sitting position against the headboard, Darrel used Janet's discarded panties to wipe off his cock.

Reaching for his glass on the nightstand, he realized it was empty.

Shoving the still prostrate Janet with his foot, Darrel says,

"My fucking glass is empty! Get me a drink, bitch! Your husband's good scotch. Right-Fucking-Now!"

Darrel smiled as Janet scampered downstairs to refill his glass. He'd been fucking this 42-year-old MILF for about 6 months, a week or so after he'd become her boss. At first, he'd been pissed off about being transferred to this shit hole town to "straighten out" his firm's local office. A lily-white staff in a lily-white town! Then the guy he was replacing showed him a vid from the hidden camera in his office, taken after hours. This attractive, red haired 40-something bitch bent over his desk, naked except for stockings and heels, while he pounded

her from behind, alternately smacking her ass and gripping her hips. With her face toward the camera, Darrel watched as, with her eyes closed, one hand under her, obviously flicking her own clit, she repeated over and over "fuck me, fuck me!" until they both came.

Cum oozing out of her cunt as her boss pulled out, Darrel saw the woman he now knew as Janet get down on her knees and clean her boss's cock with her mouth. Smiling up at him, she is heard to say,

"Do I get that raise now?" as the vid ends.

Darrel had taken over for the departed manager by initially promising Janet a promotion. He then found a way to keep fucking the slut by showing one of the vids and promising to send them to her husband if she decided to "mend her ways." But seeing the way she enjoyed her first experience as black cock slut, he was pretty sure he wouldn't need to use black mail.

He looked up as Janet entered the bedroom with his drink, still naked. He felt his cock twitch.

When she handed him his drink Darrel took a sip and said,

"Suck my cock till it's hard slut. I want some of that married cunt."

Obediently, Janet knelt on the bed and stroked and sucked Darrel's shaft. She alternately licked and sucked, as Darrel hardened once more.

"Fuck me with those titties, bitch" Darrel instructed.

Doing as Darrel asked, Janet squeezes his cock between her tits and rubs up and down while licking his cock tip.

Grabbing her by the hair, Darrel tells Janet to "put her cunt to work".

Straddling Darrel, Janet lowers her pussy onto his erect cock. Grinding slowly at first, Janet is soon riding Darrel's cock hard and fast while pinching and pulling her nipples.

Slapping her hands away, Darrel smacks Janet's tits knowing how the abuse gets her off. Sure enough, Janet has an orgasm, her cunt clamping tighter on Darrel's cock.

Feeling he's about to bust a nut, Darrel rolls Janet over on to her back, pulls his cock out and hoses Janet's stomach and tits with his jizz.

Standing up, Darrel pulls Janet up by her hair.

"Time for a shower slut!"

"No. Please Darrel! I don't feel like it!" Janet whines.

Having introduced Janet to golden showers a few weeks before, he knew she really didn't like them. And he also knew he didn't give a fuck. He enjoyed pissing on the married white whore. With one hand firmly around her neck, Darrel marched Janet into the walk-in shower off the bedroom.

"On your knees, hands behind your head! Open your fucking mouth! Darrel ordered as he began to pour a stream of urine over Janet's face, into her mouth and onto her tits. He watched her nipples harden knowing that, despite her so-called aversion to being pissed on, the humiliation turned her on.

When he was dry, he reached behind her and turned on the shower.

Tossing her a washcloth, Darrel said, "Scrub me then wash yourself. Then make me some dinner! And open a bottle of your husband's good wine."

When Janet went to her closet, Darrel tossed her a towel, saying, "Wrap this around your waist. I want to see those titties while you're cooking!"

Darrel sat on the couch in his boxers, sipping wine, while Janet bustled around the kitchen topless.

When she finished, they both sat at the counter eating.

Darrel waited until they were done and sitting on the couch drinking wine while he absently played with her tits.

"I need you to come to a business dinner with me tomorrow night, then entertain two white boys. David Shaw and Richard Jacobs. They run a financial company we need to do business with. I promised them a MILF for the night they could do anything with."

"I'm not some whore you can pimp out!" said Janet indignantly.

"Gimme a fucking break! I know you fucked customers before! You'll fucking do it and enjoy it bitch!"

Lowering his voice while sliding a finger in her slit, thumb rubbing her clit, Darrel adds,

"You know you'd like it. Getting double teamed. A little Janet sandwich."

Janet opens her legs wider, groaning, eyes shut, imagining two cocks filling her. She reaches for Darrel's cock, saying "Fuck me!"

Feeling himself harden, Darrel says,

"Pull my boxers off, then lick my balls. If you do a good job, I'll fuck you."

Needing to be fucked, Janet quickly drops Darrel's shorts and licks his sack like an ice cream cone while stroking his cock.

"Fuck yeah, bitch! Lick my black balls!"

Grabbing her by her neck, Darrel bends Janet over the couch, and grabbing her hips, fucks her hard.

At the same time, her daughter Julie was in the 69 position with another woman at David Shaw's apartment while he and Richard Jacobs sipped scotch and enjoyed the show.

To be continued...

Gslams69
Gslams69
177 Followers