USL Wrestling: Match 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USLMAN
USLMAN
50 Followers

The face-sit would be kept for two minutes before she'd raise her hips up, giving her a view of the mess of a boy. "Look at you, gasping for air like it's the next big thing. I still can't believe you were one of the boys who had almost managed to win a match. You're pathetic!" With her declare, Anna then pushed her crotch hard against his face, smearing his features with her growing wetness.

"But I can't say I'm not surprised." She added as she rubbed her crotch over his face, getting off on the domination she was giving him. "You boys all become slaves once a little bit of pleasure is given to you. It doesn't matter how painful the process is to you as long as there's sex at the end of it." To put emphasis into her claim, Anna would start to jerk Max's dick once more, working it over in a slow, methodic speed.

"Mmph... mmmmrrrphhff... mmmphh..." Max moaned underneath Anna's crotch, sending pleasant vibrations into her folds as he desperately attempted to breathe. But nothing came from his efforts more than pleasuring the redhead, and she worked him back up to another shameful erection.

"Fufu~ See what I mean?" She asked as she stopped her handjob, staring at the erection with a mischievous gaze. "You're currently unable to even breath, and have been knocked out twice through suffocating, yet your body still caves in to the pleasure. It's all you really want in this, isn't it?" Then, without even waiting for a muffled response, Anna began to lick Max's erect cock, getting a prolonged moan sent right into her crotch.

"Mmmmmmmmmmppphhhhhhhffff..." Max was unable to do anything as Anna treated his manhood like little more than a Popsicle, licking up and down it in slow movements. She was sending his brain into a meltdown with both her licking and her erotic smother, he'd have no chance to get out as she kept on going.

"You're pathetic, and that's what makes your defeat so much better. You never stood a chance, all you're able to do now is give me the satisfaction I demand." Once she finished speaking, Anna would slowly take his girth into her mouth, now slowly bobbing her head up and down. It was clear her satisfaction would only end with him being completely drained physically and sexually, and the whole crowd was excited to see the whole thing.

"Mmph... mrrppphhh... mmmmmmfff..." Max continued to moan as she worked him over, her warm mouth inviting as she'd lick around his cock. His sensitive member was nothing more than another conquest for her, and she wouldn't stop until he came into her mouth. As she'd move down she'd lick every inch of him that she could. And when she'd move back up she'd suck deeply, humming faintly the whole time to make the pleasure all the more electrifying.

The incredible 69 was becoming too much for the boy to handle, as his increase in moaning and twitching cock was proving to her. She had him completely wrapped around her finger at this point, but she wasn't patient and doubled her efforts. She wanted him to cum now so that she could continue her dominance over him.

"Mmmmmmmmppppphhhhhhhh!" After minutes of straight, erotic stimulation, Max's cock twitched before he came heavily. Shot after shot of the sticky substance flooded into the redhead's awaiting mouth as she greedily sucked every drop she could.

By the end of it, only a small amount of his seed had escaped to drip down to her chin, the rest having been claimed by the sexy wrestler. "Mmmmm, that's more like it." Anna said as she relieved her mouth from his cock, licking the remaining cum off her mouth. She'd then slowly get off of her "opponent" hearing him pant even harder from his newest climax.

Having now gotten a taste of his cum, Anna was more than ready to suck more out of him, leading her to pull his exhausted body over to the corner. "W...wait..." Max groaned as she would start to lift him up, sitting him on the turnbuckle. "I... I give... you win..."

The surrender had gotten a smile out of the redhead as she moved forward, placing his member between her breasts. "A noble surrender, but..." She'd whisper as she started to move her impressive chest, now stimulating him with a tit fuck. "I refuse~"

"N-no... stop I... Oooohhhh..." Max would moan as he tried to plead her to stop. But the truth was that there was no way anything he said would stop her until SHE was finished. She knew it, the crowd knew it, and deep down he knew it as well. The match has been decided but it wasn't over yet. Not until she's had her fill.

"I don't care that you surrendered you loser." Anna responded as she pressed her breasts together, locking him in tight as she'd continue to pleasure him. "We're not done until I've completely drained you of every last drop of seed you have." As she'd use her heavenly soft breasts to jerk him, she'd engulf the tip of his member with her mouth, sucking and licking it as the rest of it was completely enveloped by her bosom.

The newest show of erotic domination was already building Max up, his erection returning as her breasts continued to dominate it. The added mouth job had only served to stimulate him faster, something she had to do if she planned on getting him to cum again just after his second climax.

"Ohhhh god..." Max moaned as she jerked her breasts up and down, not even pausing as she sucked and licked his tip. With each movement she drew him closer to another shameful climax, shocking him at how quickly she could do so after already cumming.

"Mmmmm~" Anna moaned as she sucked his tip mercilessly, using the vibrations to add even another source of pleasure to the growing list. She was holding nothing back as she worked him over, as she vowed to prove her sexual superiority over him.

It was no surprise that he could last little more than two minutes before cumming once more, shooting two large loads of cum into her awaiting mouth. The amount had proven to be too much for her so suddenly, as most of it escaped from her mouth and down her chin, some drops landing on the top of her large breasts. While she didn't get as much as she wanted, but she gladly swallowed the load she had gathered.

"How much more of this can you take, I wonder?" Anna spoke as she pulled her breasts back, revealing his twitching and surprisingly still erect cock. "Oh my, you're still raring to go huh?" She then giggled evilly as she stepped away from Max, watching as he leaned forward and fell from the turnbuckle. "What am I supposed to do with such a pathetic pervert?" Anna asked to the crowd, smirking as they all started to cheer.

"Make him cum again!"

"Shove his face into your breasts!"

"Fuck him until he's dry!"

"Oh my, how dirty our audience is today." She giggled as she turned to Max, watching as he desperately tried to push himself up. "It's why I truly love wrestling here, they're just as naughty as I am."

"Ngh... please I... already submitted..." Max weakly said as he fruitlessly pushed his arms down, his muscles now useless due to the multiple climaxes.

"Oh, I know." She smirked as she grabbed his ankles. "But I don't care." She then pulled him to the center of the ring, her excitement growing as she flipped him over. With him now on his back, Anna would release his ankles and go down to mount his thighs, her clothed pussy just inches away from his manhood. "And neither do they. All they want is a show, and I'm more than glad to give it to them."

To show what she meant, Anna moved her bikini bottom to the side, revealing her moist folds. "They all had a request, and I can give it to them all at once." She then moved forward, positioning her pussy right over his girth while placing a hand on his chest, keeping him from moving to interfere. Then without a second thought, she slammed down and took his whole cock into her in one move.

"Ahhhh~" Anna lightly moaned as she felt her walls clench his girth, reveling in the pleasure of filling herself. "Looks like you're not completely worthless after all. Your cock is at least good at filling me up."

"S-so tight-mmmphh!" Max was cut off as the redhead quickly grabbed his head and shoved it deep into her voluptuous breasts. His breathing was completely cut as she held him firmly, clearly not planning on letting him go any time soon.

"Shut your damn mouth loser." Anna responded, now slowly moving up and down his girth, initiating a sex-lock. "I don't want to hear anything more from you besides your moans and you final surrender once I'm done. Until then, suffer in pleasure!" She then started to put pressure into her hold, thrusting down on the boy faster and faster.

Max was in delirious helplessness as Anna started to fuck him, unable to do more then moan into her full breasts. The tight grip her pussy on his dick was likely the tightest grip he felt since entering the league, which only served to increase the pleasure with each small movement. "Mmmph... mpfffhhh... mmmphhhfff..."

"There you go, that's more like it." Anna panted as she rode him wildly, the pleasure causing her cheeks to turn slightly red. Each thrust put him deeper and deeper into her, and she was willing to admit he was able to do one thing right in this match. He was worthless as a fighter, but he at least made a good sextoy, meant solely to fulfill her lust and desire for domination.

As for Max, the pleasure was sending him deeper into nirvana. Every time she pulled up to his tip the rest of his penis cried in desire to be in her once more. And when she slammed back down, it bathed in the tightness and warmth her vagina gave him. He was pushed further and further into his lust until it finally took over, and he bucked his hips up to meet with her thrusts.

"Ahhhhhh~!" Anna moaned loudly as one of his thrusts hit her G-spot. The action was enough to cause her to cum, her pussy clenching tight on his girth like a fist. This in return got a throaty moan from Max, his seed shooting out in a destructive climax from the pleasure.

The sudden climax from both left Anna temporarily out of breath, falling forward and pinning Max underneath her curves. Both were panting heavily, trying to regain their breath. However max did little more than bathe Anna's cleavage, moistening them as she kept his face completely smother in them.

After a minute of recovery, Anna pushed herself up to a sitting position, looking down at Max as he was finally allowed to breathe. In most matches leading up to now, a sex-lock would've been the end of it. But Anna wasn't finished, she hadn't gotten enough of his cum to be considered satisfied. Even as his seed flowed out of her pussy, she desired more from him.

And so the moment she pulled himself out of her, she quickly turned around and slammed him back in. The sudden movement completely caught Max off guard, getting a throaty moan as he was once again caught in her tight folds. "We're not... finished yet." Anna panted as she started to ride him reverse cowgirl style, continuing the sexy show of domination. "You think that you filled me up enough to make me satisfied? Hell no! We're not done until I say so!"

"N-no... please I... I can't..." Max tried to say as she forcefully fucked him, showing no remorse as she rode him violently. During the rough sex, it was seen possibly that the crowd was enjoying this show even more. Anna and Max's hips met more freely then before, the whole way not even close to be hidden from the crowd. And as she rode him, Anna's soft, luscious breasts bounced in every direction. Added in their sweaty, shining skin and it was quite the sight to behold.

"Well then... Maxwell..." Anna panted as she looked back to the beaten boy, massaging his balls as she continued to fuck him. "Is there something you'd... like to say? Something that starts... ohh... starts with an S?"

"I... I..." Max started to moan as the sex-lock grew more intense, his erection throbbing for release. His senses were near overload as she continued to send wave after wave of pleasure through his entire being. "I submiiiiiit!" As he finished his words, Max exploded with a match ending climax, the hot seed managing to warm up Anna's whole being and cum herself. As her snatch tensed around his tool tight, it managed to squeeze one last large load of cum out of him, draining the last of his energy.

As she recovered from the afterglow of her second climax, Anna grinned brightly as she removed his now flaccid cock out of her full snatch. A mix of their juices slowly seeped out of her, only being kept from freely flowing thanks to her swimsuit still on. Once she was standing tall, she placed her right foot on his chest while wiping some of the mixed juice off her crotch and sucked it off her fingers. "Mmmmm~ I knew my own juice would improve upon that flavor. It's something that just... happens, doesn't it?"

She then looked down to the defeated boy, placing a hand on her hip as she leaned down, putting emphasis on her heaving breasts. "You were a good fuck, but you weren't good enough to see me in my birthday suit~" She then stood straight up as she lightly kicked his side, getting little more than a half conscious groan from him. "I normally wouldn't let it end here, but you probably won't even be able to rise your dick up for one more round. So I'll accept your pathetic submission, if only to guarantee this match ends on a high note."

*Anna Wins (Accepted Submission)*

USLMAN
USLMAN
50 Followers
12