Utah County Keys: Tom and Rhi

Story Info
First time Mormon swap telling Tom and Rhi's story.
949 words
3.97
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom couldn't believe his luck. He had been fantasizing about Rhi for about a year now. Ever since the Pioneer Day pool party the previous July when she had worn a tiny electric blue bikini. True, she had a sun dress over it but all of the husbands could tell.

His mind was brought back to the present as they arrived at her front door. "Careful," Rhi whispered. "We have a roommate while Mike and I save up for our own place so we're going to need to do each other quietly." With a wink, she opened the door.

Any thoughts of quiet went out the window when they heard the yelling from down the hall. "Ah shit, Johnny. Pound my tight, wet pussy with that big black cock."

"That sounds like my sister, Gina," Rhi said, shocked. Frowning, she led Tom past that door to her own room.

Grinning, he kissed her and pinned her to the bed. As she returned the kiss, they yanked each other's clothes off. He sucked on her nipples for a while as she stroked his cock. She then took it into her mouth and sucked on him while they listened to the activity from the next room.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Johnny. Are you sure my sister isn't here?"

"Baby, I'm more than sure. If she was, you would still have your cherry."

"I guess you're right. I'll just get dressed and crash on the couch until her and Mike get back."

Hearing this, Rhi almost blew their cover. Thinking fast, Tom layed her out on the bed, captured her mouth with his, and thrust his dick into her pussy. As he pounded into her, he knew they were both imagining the same thing. Her nineteen year old virgin sister getting impaled by the BBC roommate. Barely managing to last until he felt her spasm and gush all over his dick, he shot a big load of cum inside her. Worn out, they passed out.

Rhi woke up a couple hours later to use the bathroom. On the way out, she almost collided with a very naked, very aroused Johnny. She couldn't help but stare at his cock. It looked about eleven inches long and as wide as a soda can. He in turn was admiring her breasts.

"Nice tits, Rhi. Not as big as your sisters, but very perky."

She looked up at him. Her and Mike had met Johnny at the start of fall semester when he answered their Craigslist post. Yes, she thought he was hot. But she had always been of the mindset of look don't touch.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a female voice almost yelling. "Who are you? You're not Mike. What's going on?"

Squeezing past Johnny, Rhi rushed back to her room. There she found her sister, Gina about to swing a hair dryer at Tom, both of whom were also naked.

"Gina, stop. Mike and I are in a swing group."

"For real?" Gina lowered the hair dryer and gave Tom a once over.

"Gina! Don't look at my date like that. You shouldn't even be thinking about sex."

"Yeah, well you can thank your sexy roommate."

As if on cue, Rhi felt two large hands firmly grab her hips. She gasped involuntarily and her legs quivered. As she stood there stunned, she watched Tom get off the bed and walk over to Gina. Taking her hand, he left the room with her. She was now standing naked in her bedroom alone with a very attractive black man who was also naked.

Johnny slid his hands up to her boobs and she could feel his cock pressing against her ass. She wanted this, if she was being totally honest with herself. There was just one thing she needed to do first.

"How did you seduce my sister?"

"Hmmm, a little bit of small talk to ease her nerves. Add some innuendo. Leave the bathroom door open while taking a piss. From there, it was all her."

The whole time he had been talking, he was tenderly caressing her breasts. Walking them both forward, he bent her over the bed. This action was accompanied by the sounds of Tom and Gina having sex.

"Guess you and your sister have something in common. You're both a couple of Mormon sluts."

"Shut up and stick that cock in me."

He laughed as he thrust into her balls deep. Because of the size of it, she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Almost immediately, Tom and Gina came back into the room. Johnny directed them wordlessly to get on the bed with Gina on her back so that her face was right underneath Rhi's. Overcome by the incredibly erotic situation she was finding herself in, Rhi kissed Gina full on the lips, tongues intertwining. Johnny and Tom proceeded to pound in and out of their respective partners, rhythm increasing. Knowing he was close to cumming, Johnny glanced at Tom.

"Yo man, I didn't catch your name but that's not important right now. Gina wouldn't let me cum in her when I fucked her before. But the way I see it, she don't really have a choice with you. So what say we knock these bitches up?"

Tom nodded and slammed one last thrust into Gina, emptying his seed into her womb. Johnny held firmly to Rhi's breasts and gifted her with the largest load of sperm that she had ever had. For their part, the two sisters came at the same time as the men. As they drifted back to sleep, Tom, Rhi and Gina noticed a very pleased smirk on Johnny's face.