All Comments on 'UTD Park Blowjob'

by maxsmithdfw13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jealous

Love the story, wish it was me!!!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
NICE

I enjoyed it. Wish it could have been me. Hope you run in to him again at the park. I am sure he will be back looking for more.

IwanttwoIwanttwoabout 5 years ago
Sweet cum

Great story. How did you let him go without returning the favor and sucking his cock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very straightforward story ...

... but it worked. I appreciated the fact that there was no reciprocation, that the twink was just used. Well written, well paced. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still live in Dallas?

Would love to swing by that parking garage!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Loved it

This is a great story. I loved the fact that you didn't return the favor. I am a cocksucker and I don't want my cock sucked, My pleasure comes from you cumming in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Blow job when I went to park restrooms, woods and in cars While in college also the library and student union was funny and plentiful both giving and receiving

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Excellent short story

Very good story, short to the point, told well allowing me to imagine I was there watching. Hot enough to get me off while reading/imagining the action. :).

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Nice story. I had a second ever hookup with a nice experienced guy I met at a local park. We chatted and agreed to meet the next day at his place, which was good because it gave me time to prepare and get comfortable with the idea of having sex with a new guy. When I went to his place I felt good knowing we both knew what was going to happen. I wound up acting like a total slut, asking if I could undress and then pulling my legs up jerking off while he watched. We ended up in his bed sixtynining and then he fucked my brains out. Really nice second encounter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous