@UTOMATA_ #08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This slut was getting rimmed by this he-slut," Jenny began, quietly to Joe.

Joe leaned in closer, his breasts rolling towards Jenny. "Yeah," Joe said, as Kayla leant in.

"He whispered to me that they found out one of the sluts was a traitor. He was actually working for the machines. Acting like a Judas-goat."

"Fuck," said Joe.

"What happened to him?" Kayla enquired, concerned.

They shut up as they passed another slut in the corridor, who curtsied to Jenny. Jenny, not sure, gave a dismissive look back.

Then Jenny leaned to Joe. "Apparently, they managed to crack his skull before the machines stopped them."

"Well, he totally deserved that," Joe said. "If I found one of them, I'd do more than crack his skull. The idea that there are people like that among us is the worst cut of all. I mean, the idea that some are faking it, makes me literally want to vomit."

"And we all scored nine on our gagging reflex control," Jenny added. "They were squeezing them hard before deciding on punishment. The guy who was rimming me said if I didn't cum, Mistress told him she would have shot him."

"Fuck," said Kayla. They turned a corner to find one of the spider robots, Ar@knia, standing there, checking barcodes.

"Hey, remember you are a worthless non-entity. The machines are better than us in every possible way. Our only purpose is to surrender ourselves to them completely, without the slightest reservation, you know," Jenny said, more loudly to Joe.

The collar would pick up her parroting the slogan and give her a star without noticing her tone of voice.

"You're right, there," Joe said. "These traitors are worse than the machines. You don't see them fucking each other over for us, do you?"

"Curfew is coming soon," Kayla said. "We better get into bed."

Jenny checked her wrist cuff and noticed that the highest bidder had returned to 'R0ckw00d:C'.

"I'm going to find out who you are, Rockwood," Jenny said, getting into bed.

_______________

Thanks to KenjiSato for spelling/grammar check. Kenji made and excellent suggestion. In the text, I mention how Jenny becomes so overdressed as a submissive she sits in the 'uncanny valley' between machine and human. This was a reference to Professor Masahiro Mori's term describing human robots. The essay is interesting.

ps please comment about the leetspeak ( l33t - speak ) title.

12