All Comments on 'Utopia - Incest & Sexual Training Ch. 03'

by desirescomelife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this part of the story. Your writing is getting better and more intense. The scat play was really hot. Consensual scat play is great! Continue the good work.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
No thank you

Unlike Anonymous, I have no time for scatology in any form,particularly when it relates to the passage of a girl into womanhood. No thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Missed the warning!

Even though I took the time to read the header, I somehow missed the scat warning. I totally support peoples right to explore whatever consensual kink they're into but this isn't mine. Almost lost my dinner. It almost seems as if you've got a checklist of kinks and are hell bent on including every single one you can find! Just a word of advice...if you're trying to please everyone by ticking off every bdsm act and/or fetish you've ever read about then you're wasting your time. It would be like looking for a needle in a haystack finding anyone even open to all kinks let alone someone who actually enjoys them all. Kink while diverse as the people exploring it is subject to personal preference with strong emotions attached to the experiences. Some will be welcomed, some will be tolerated, and some will be reviled. You're more likely to turn off more people than you attract. Even though consensual, there are at least 3 things you've written that literally makes me nauseas. Try narrowing your theme a bit if you're looking for a larger audience. If not, then good for you and your kink marathon. Like I said, I'm really not trying to kink shame..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Constructive Criticism

I’m game for reading anything & everything was fine until...he started rubbing the “shat” inside & around her vagina. OMG, noooooo!!! Just for future reference, fecal matter contains ecoli and introduction of ecoli to “that area” can land a woman in the hospital with fevers of almost 105’ due to severe kidney infections. I know some people are into that type of play, but...just no. Why do you think girls are taught to wipe from front to back, lol? Great writing, don’t get me wrong, but that one little detail added just ruined it for me.

desirescomelifedesirescomelifeover 3 years agoAuthor
Hello everyone

I got your comments loud and clear.

Again this is all unreal from the first word to the last.

I understand it's not for everyone, and I don't believe we will be revisiting this specific depravity.

I did receive an email from someone asking if I will continue, and even if there is one person that is still hanging one, I will write for that one person.

Thank you for all the comments!

XOXO,

desirescomelife

desirescomelifedesirescomelifeover 3 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

Oh, I get. In real life, I study microbiology and do research on how much sexual aids such as lubricants and glitter capsules support fungal growth.

Again, always a work of fiction. The inner dark desires, that our ego and morality keeps us all from doing.

Thank you for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesirescomelife@desirescomelife
find excerpts and updates on desirescomelife blog tumblr! I've had fantasies and have be masturbating since I was 10. It's feels so good to finally get my visions out there and feel the satisfaction that I can finally read them. Shout out to Lordodie - that author was the clos...