Utopia - Incest & Sexual Training Ch. 04

Story Info
The V card ripped to shreds for sexual Initiation.
807 words
3.75
18.1k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initiation.

This was it. The day I would lose my virginity. The first time my pussy would ever know the taste of a dick, the first feel of a penis ever.

Strangely, there was no nervousness, only excitement. I was getting my pussy busted wide by a man I knew, I trusted, and would be with again and again.

I sat at the vanity, naked, as Charnue finished my hair; the top was twisted and pinned up, but the bottom curled and loose, falling across my shoulders. Mother placed the bonnet at the crown of my head, just in front of where the twists and pins lay. She let me borrow the same, now off-white, bonnet she lost her virginity in, and safely secured it under my free curls. She placed two pearl earrings in my ears, before sliding up my thighs the crotchless white thong lace panties I would bleed in, gently caressing my legs. She snapped my white, see through lace front-close bra in place. I shimmed my Initiation dress over my hips and slipped both arms in the long sleeves.

She tightened the strings in front to have no slack, but enough for my apple cleavage to be on display. I turned and looked at myself in the mirror, my hands palming the long V-shape sleeves, and thought to myself, "Wow, I can't believe this is what I'm losing my virginity in."

At least I had some dignity and class - not a girl in a slutty club, or in jeans and t-shirt fumbling with boy who didn't even have enough value for her to make her a girlfriend for even one day.

I was starting to understand La Formation, and was not so sacred of it as I was when I was first assigned here as my foster home.

Feeling like a Victorian queen, or a bride, I strode to my parents room, the bed made, the lights off, and two large white candles lit with a strong flame on either side of the bedroom. Charnu laid me down on my back in the middle of the bed, straightening the skirts of my gown so the edge laid evenly and parallel with the end of the bed, but so my legs where splayed out and each pointing to a bed post. Mother pulled my curls from out from under me so they splayed out around me like a halo. With a quick kiss between my thighs over my gown, my mother departed.

The room was dimly lit, I could barely make out the figure of Father entering, striding until he stood before me. He climbed onto the bed, the bed dipping upon the weight of his knees.

Kneeling between my obscenely spread out legs, Daddy pulled up the hem of my gown, putting it over himself, covering himself. This was the last of my innocence, and as such my eyes would be protected from the loss of my innocence. My gown would serve as a cover to our union.

He run his middle finger up my labia, separating the hairs,

"Mmm crotchless," he said while licking his lips, "my favorite."

I felt the underside of his member brush over my lips. With his weight supported on his right hand, he took his left and undid the front ties of my satin gown, then he popped the front clasp of my bra, and was not satisfied until my breasts were on display for him.

He closed his lips around my left nipple. Holy fuck do I love getting my nipples suck. Like damn, I would have a baby just for this. The crotchless panties allowing me to feel the underside of his cock.

OH, God. So close to having sex, I was wetter than I had ever been - so wet if I hadn't known better, I would have thought I already came.

With his right forearm under my body holding me close to him, and my gown covering our impending union, Daddy father fisted his dick and placed the tip at the base of my pussy.

"Are you ready to join with me angel?"

Kissing my mouth, stroking my tongue, Father pushed through my lips.

UGH.

Burn. The burn. It stung pushing through just the beginning of my inner lips. Before I could even get my bearings, he pushed through all the way. It felt like he entered some unknown tunnel, and even though it was silent, the pain was loud.

The burn intensified as he soaked there. Oddly, I felt like I needed to pee. Slowly, my eyes began to tingle and water.

------

To be continued...

Leave comments with your story on how you answered the question, "What is sex like?"

Or if you are like me, approaching 25 with no man having looked your way, no shame in that!