Utopia - Incest & Sexual Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now sitting astride daddy's dick. He took my place on the ground, so now I was sitting on top of him, with his family jewels nestled into my behind. I knew what came next. Charnu had been pumping me with Metamucil, Benefiber, and Dulcolax.

In a sign that he was just as much mine, as I was his; in a sign of humility and that as a man he wasn't above me, I proceeded to release my bowels all over his genitals. It wasn't as elegant and uniform as his. Considering what I had been given to consume, it was more of a shat. Anal indeed, with hands reached back and holding myself wide open, I exploded out my shit all over him covering the tip of his dick to his balls. I threw my head back and released a satisfied grunt. I slid myself back and forth of his covered throbbing dick and balls, intertwining our combined shit. Just then, the family broke into an orgy, occupying themselves while Tonnerre and I stood up and we were power washed down.

The water was cold and forceful, pounding against my collarbones before descending to my nipples, making me shiver from the cold. When the jet stream pounded against my pussy, after the involuntary shiver, I thought to myself that I would have to try that once: masturbating with the power house, maybe even try pushing up all the way my poor pussy and letting it beat on my cervix.

What looked like a mobile barbecue station was wheeled out onto the patio. I am pretty sure I visibly gulped. Once my body was laid on the patio, my arms were changed to the bottom legs of the branding pit, and then my eyes were bandaged. I guess it would ease anxiety to not be able to see it coming, watching it being done to you.

In part, the orgy broke out because there would be time between the shat and the branding. Currently, a masked family member was rubbing iodine over my mons pubis, through my vulva all around my clit and taint, before turning me over basting me like a Thanksgiving turkey so not just my asshole was covered but all the skin between the dimples in my back to the tops of my thighs.

It was 30 minutes of anticipation. 30 minutes of building on the edge. 30 minutes of building arousal listening to the moans and grunts of the orgy chorus.

Once the iodine was wiped off, the chlorohexidine applied, and rubbed off with a wet rag, I was turned on my stomach once again - my breasts abraded my the rough surface of the patio. With my spread ass presented to Father as a gift, he was passed the family crest branding iron... .

A herculean jerk, I couldn't pull hard enough on my chains, nearly knocking the fires of the branding pit on top of me. The blazing pain hit first, nearly delayed as I felt the heat after the brand was removed from the space above my winking sphincter. Second was the smell of burning flesh. My stomach started to turn, with the thought that it was my flesh I smelt. The stomach turn blossmed into vomiting acid on the cement beneath me. Charnu wisely denied me anything to eat today, except her pussy of course.

The crowd bursted into cheers! The women cumming to the sight of my screams from the red hot poker - some of the more kinkier cumming from the sight of my vomit.

Before I knew it, my father hid picked me up off the ground bridal style, and the blindfold removed. Charnu and a few select women followed behind him in flight formation into the house. At this point, I still offered short screams, then turned into full-on crying.

In the upstairs shower, Tonnerre held me upright in the shower around the waist while the girls soaped us down. To have to stand and be in so much agony seemed cruel, but sleeping in shit-covered skin wasn't going to be sexy come the morning.

Once toweled off in large fluffy towels, I was placed face down on my bed while someone packed gauze in my ass. There was no salve, the pain was apart of understanding the gravity of the pact, of the transition into the delicate balance of pain and pleasure I would embark on, and the strength I would have to demonstrate in all things.

I sobbed into my mother's arms, "Oh my God, that was just so intense...!" I further heaved and choked in her arms. My mother fondled the boobs and kissed up and down my neck.

"Leave us," with one command, only one command, the ladies quickly in silence departed from the room. I was still openly sobbing, only sobbing into the pillow instead.

In a much kinder, softer voice, "Ciara..."

"No! Stay away from me. I have had enough for one night, please, please spare me."

Instead he placed his hand on the inside of my knee. As per the vows I had taken not so long ago, I knew my body by my own consent was his, and there was no point in fighting.

To my surprise, he started eating me out. Pointing his tongue and running it up my tight inner lips up the underside of my clit. Given the burning pain in my asshole, I was dry like the Saharan desert, but Daddy didn't give up, parting my folds with the tip of his tongue. I slowly had my first mild orgasm, my pussy lightly throbbing and clamping around nothing, for now.

Then Father switched to running his middle finger up down my inner labia, while his tongue flicked the under side of my clit up to the most sensitive spot at the tip. Due to just cumming, I was wetter then I was before. My juices slowly flowed out to meet his finger. It was such a delicious tease, so many nerve endings at the entrance of pussy.

He never broke eye contact with me, and with my second orgasm whipped through me: my clit completely came out of its hood and stood at attention.

Squeezing and flicking my fully erect clit with his thumb and forefinger, Daddy manhandled his meat and stroked his tip up and down my folds.

Holy fuckkkk, does this shit feel sooo goood, I thought to myself. I don't think it did anything for him, but dear fuck does that feel good every time. Watching his plump tip stroke through my lips only added to the sensation. I started twisting the sheets, and bucking my hips, but Daddy kept a good grip on his cock, not to pierce my maiden head until it was time.

With his tongue in my mouth, I breathed into him my release, as my walls clamped down and my cervix throbbed in the strongest orgasm yet.

"Mmm that's such a good girl," before he wrapped me into the covers, "sleep now. I love you."

And with one last peck on the lips, I welcomed the sleep that pulled me under into blessed black oblivion.

--

Author's Post-Note: Not bad for a 24 year old virgin, huh? Comment below your favorite line.

There will be a filler chapter how Ciara moved from the previous upload to this, I was just inspired to write this first.

I will leave you with this to ponder on:

Our (our community's, our nation's, our families') women are our greatest asset.

In La Formation, in this universe, that's never forgotten.

12