All Comments on 'Utopia - Incest & Sexual Training Ch. 04'

by desirescomelife

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You're back!

So glad you're continuing! I've been waiting for a story update. A little sad it was so short... Still super interested in the dynamics of La Formation. Keep them coming! No pun intended.

I'm 31, and had a few sexual partners. The first time for me personally was just painful and uncomfortable. I didn't think it would hurt as bad as people said, but it did and there was blood all over the guy. I felt bad because he panicked. And he felt bad because it felt so good and he had to hold back a bit because thrusting was super uncomfortable if he went too fast.

The second time, because of how the first time went, made me really leery, but halfway through the second round, I was game and actually enjoyed it. Learning how to move with the movements was awkward and weird at first, but you get the hang of it with practice, lololol.

So.... There's my story. And no shame at all if anyone hasn't. If the first time isn't special, there will be one eventually that will be. It's how it goes sometimes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesirescomelife@desirescomelife
find excerpts and updates on desirescomelife blog tumblr! I've had fantasies and have be masturbating since I was 10. It's feels so good to finally get my visions out there and feel the satisfaction that I can finally read them. Shout out to Lordodie - that author was the clos...