Utter Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her prompting as we were eating, I told her of my life back in Darwin. I said that although my marriage had ended badly at least it had produced the joy of my life - my son. I told her of the work I did and of my interest in nature photography and marine aquaria of which I had three large tanks at my home. She showed genuine interest in what I said and expressed that she wished she could see some of my photography and the fish tanks.

I became engrossed in the story she told of her time since arriving in Australia. She had seen so many beautiful areas of the country that I hadn't yet seen and recommended a few places that I should get to when I had enough time. We were astounded when we realized that when she had visited Darwin a few months ago that her accommodations were within a block of my workplace. When we worked that out, I said with a straight face "Of course. I do seem to remember this really cute backpacker walking past as I went out to lunch a couple of times there." She looked at me incredulously for a moment before she realized I was pulling her leg. For having tricked her I got a kick in the shins under the table.

As she continued her story, I marvelled at the enthusiasm she expressed for the places she had gone to and the different characters she had met. She was obviously someone who loved life and was determined to enjoy every minute she had.

As we walked along afterwards, I reflected that this was somewhat different to the way I had been for the last ten years. From the time my marriage had begun to go downhill until the present I had been pretty much content to drift from week to week with no real expectation of excitement or pleasure in my life. Aside from the times I spent with my son or on my hobbies my life was virtually centred on my work.

After the little time I had spent with this girl I realized that I needed to do something to develop an 'enthusiasm for life' once again. Momentarily I wished I could take her back home with me as I was sure her attitude was infectious. Upon realizing that that couldn't happen I resolved to try to find myself a social life once I got back home.

We walked around the mall for a little while and looked in the sports shops to see what Liverpool merchandise they might have. When we found nothing we wanted to buy my new friend asked if we could head back to the hotel. It saddened me a little when the realization came on me that my time with her was at an end. She would collect her backpack from the room and be on her way.

Once back at the room we sat on the two-seater lounge and chatted a while as she thanked me again for getting her in for the photo with the captain and for the tea and cake. I told her it was my pleasure and that I couldn't have hoped for more pleasant company. She beamed at me before turning her head toward the window and saying, "I wish we'd met at the start of my holiday instead of at the end." I just smiled to myself as she continued looking away from me.

Silence ensued for a time as she continued to look toward the window. She then suddenly turned, looked intently into my eyes and said, "Do you mind if I ask for one more favour?" While not knowing what she was going to ask for I only hesitated for a moment before replying "Sure, what do you need?"

She spoke quickly as if to get it out before I could stop her "I know it sounds odd, but I was wondering if I could take a shower here? I've been wandering around the city all day and I'm ready for a freshen-up and the showers at my lodgings are really gross." Once again, I was taken aback by what she was saying but I soon assessed that there was no odd reason for her request other than what she had stated.

I said "Sure. There's a couple of fresh towels under the vanity bench. Go ahead." She grinned at me, pulled off her joggers and socks and dug into her backpack which she had left on the floor. She said, "I always carry a fresh change of clothes." by way of an explanation to a question that hadn't even arisen in my head. I'd been too busy staring at her cute butt as she bent over in front of me. Yes, I might be old, but I wasn't dead. Clothes in hand she stood again and gave me another curious grin as she walked past the bed and disappeared from view as she reached the bathroom. After hearing the door open there was silence for a short while before she called out "I think I'll need some help in here." I hopped off the lounge and slowly walked toward the bathroom not knowing why I was going there or what I would find when I got there.

When I reached the bathroom door, I found my new friend standing as far back away from the door as she could, looking down toward the floor. When she realized I was standing at the door she raised her eyes to mine and slowly lifted her shirt up and off her body before placing it on the vanity bench. Then unmoving, she continued to look me in the eyes but said nothing. In the end, judging her lack of further action and silence for indecision I asked simply "Are you sure?" "Oh yes," she replied "I was just making sure you wanted to stay."

To assure her I took a step into the bathroom and stood watching her. I said, "I don't really understand why, but yes, I'd like to stay." She gave me another of her by now familiar shy smiles and reached down to loosen her jeans. Maintaining eye contact with me, she steadied herself with one hand against the bench as she pulled each leg of the jeans down and off. This left her standing once again with that grin in just a set of matching satin beige bra and panties. Looking me in the eyes she said, "Now it's your turn."

I silently gulped as I pulled my Liverpool jersey over my head before placing it at the other end of the bench from her clothing. Like her, I unbuttoned and lowered the zip on my jeans before leaning against the bench to pull them off my legs. That left me in a pair of boxer shorts that were starting to tent outward as I continued to gaze at her. She moved toward me until we were only a foot apart, she looking up at me as I looked down at her. She then said "Now, you first," as she reached toward the waistband on my underwear and started pulling them down while she lowered herself to her knees.

By the time her knees reached the mat on the floor my half-hard cock was coming into view under her rapt attention. She continued pushing my underwear down until they reached the floor, and I kicked them aside. She grasped my length in her right hand and slowly pumped it as she rolled my loose hanging balls in her left. Very soon I was as hard as I had been in a very long time. I murmured "Oh that feels wonderful..." and then realized that I didn't know her name. In all our conversations that day we hadn't told each other our names. I gently grasped her by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet. Once she was standing, I leant down and kissed her. Such soft, sweet lips. While still face to face I grinned and said, "And I'm Daniel, by the way." Her eyes widened in surprise, and she laughed softly as she said, "And I'm Megan - Meggie to my friends".

Formal introductions made I leaned in for a second kiss. Even better than the first. This one went on and on and eventually I felt her tongue intrude into my mouth. I duelled back and soon it seemed like we were attacking each other with organs normally reserved for tasting. After what felt like a couple of minutes we broke apart, slightly laboured in our breathing. While looking down at her again from close quarters I whispered, "Now your turn," and then just to be sure I added "If that's OK." She just grinned at me and said "Oh, yes please." I turned her toward the mirror that covered the full wall above the twin basins and bench and stepped behind her. I undid the clasp at her back and pushed the soft garment forward, off her shoulders and down her arms.

All the while I was doing this, I tried to keep watching her face in the mirror for any negative emotion, but I couldn't help my eyes being drawn to the most perfect breasts I had ever seen in the flesh. Even in comparison to what I'd seen on the web, and I'd seen an awful lot on the web over the last seven or so years, these were right up there with the best of them. They were probably only slightly too large for her small frame but sat high on her chest with little sag. Small slightly wrinkled areoles of a dark brownish-red were found on the upslope of her breasts with obviously hard nipples of a slightly lighter hue centred on them.

I gazed in wonder at them for a few moments and breathed out "Just beautiful," before raising my view to her smiling eyes as we looked at each other in the mirror. Now sure of her confidence in what we were doing I spun her around to face me as I replicated her previous action and dropped to my knees. Dropped down at just at a bit slower pace. Almost twenty-five years older after all - in case you'd forgotten.

I reached forward and grasped the sides of her panties as she looked down on me. With a patience I didn't know I possessed, I ever so slowly lowered her clothing and took in each inch as it was revealed. A small, closely trimmed patch of light brown pubic hair came into view that was roughly the shape of a narrow upside-down triangle, an inch and a half wide at the top narrowing to a half inch wide at the bottom. The trimmed hair stopped just on top of her clitoral hood which at that moment appeared to be struggling to hide the swollen pearl beneath. From my vantage point on my knees (which had my eyes at about her navel height) it appeared that the rest of her genital area may be waxed clean. A fact that I hoped to confirm before too long.

Once again, I gazed at the new delights that had been revealed to me and I whispered "Glorious," as I raised my eyes to hers that now seemed to have become heavy lidded. She appeared to be breathing more heavily than when I last looked at her chest, so I stood up, placed a towel on the bench between the basins and helped lift her up to sit on it.

I slowly parted her legs and moved between them. As I moved closer to her, my cock, which stood out from body at a slightly upward angle, found itself sliding up through her small pubic patch onto her lower belly which by that time seemed lightly wet with a faint perspiration. Meggie slid forward a little causing my balls to rest on her warm pussy as we resumed kissing.

From starting soft and almost lovingly it quickly progressed to the almost animalistic attack of earlier. Our hands found each other and alternately ruffled the other's hair, slid up and down the other's back or came around to caress the front. When on my chest her hands swept through the light covering of dark hair that I have while my hands cupped her magnificent breasts, and my thumbs discovered the texture of her aroused nipples.

We must have kissed and caressed for almost five minutes before we broke apart and just looked at each other as we tried to regain our breath. I stepped back a little to take in the entirety of the beautiful body on display before moving back in again. I held her face in my hands and gently kissed her lips before moving to kiss all around her face. I then began to descend her body, kissing and licking as I went. I traversed from one shoulder to the other across the front of her neck. As Meggie arched her back and thrust her chest out, I licked across the top of her chest before circling her right breast toward the succulent cherry in the centre. Once I had reached it, I took the nub between my lips and sucked hard, pulling my head back and drawing the nipple away from her body. When I released my mouth from it, I watched as it momentarily wobbled and quivered back into place.

Megan let out a small laugh as she watched me watching her boob. I then moved across to her other breast and Meggie began breathing more deeply once again. I repeated the attention I gave to its twin and as I reached its sensitive centre Meggie let out a moan of pleasure. After latching onto this nipple, I rapidly circled it with my tongue before once again pulling it out and releasing it. I glanced up at Meggie to find her eyes half closed but still looking down to see what I would do next.

I kept my eyes raised to hers as I kissed down and around her stomach. As I did this, I tasted the salt from her soft skin and sought out to claim all that I could. I licked, kissed and sucked from the creases under her soft breasts, in a random path down to the top of her manicured pubic patch. On the way I paused at her navel and, as Meggie held her breath, my tongue mined for any taste I could find there.

Once my lips found her intimate hair, I paused again to receive an encouraging smile from Meggie as I pulled her to the edge of the bench and pushed her thighs apart even further. I pulled back a little to gaze upon the beauty before me. She was indeed devoid of any hair between her legs, so I had an uninterrupted view of her pussy. In keeping with many of her other features she possessed what looked to be a small, gorgeous snatch. Her presently puffy outer lips framed light brown inner labia that were beginning to show traces of her sexual sweat.

I leaned back in and kissed down the left side of her pubic patch before lightly licking down the hollow between her thigh and genitals. Once I reached the beginning of her ass cheek I moved toward her centre and dragged my tongue up across her opening, through her moist lips and over the sensitive organ under its hood before nuzzling into her manicured patch. Meggie moved her hands to the back of my head as she arched back to have just her head resting on the mirror behind her.

Her hands seemed to urge me lower, so I returned to her pussy and lightly ran my tongue up and down between her inner and outer lips. Her hands pushed on the back of my head telling me she wanted more pressure. I sucked her clit out from under its hood briefly before making my way between her lips to her sacred entrance below. I traced around its outer edges with just the tip of my tongue which had Meggie breathing heavily and squirming above me. After circling the entrance five or six times I extended my tongue to pierce her vagina as deeply as I could. To taste a woman for the first time in more than 20 years (my wife had called a halt to oral sex early in our marriage) was so exciting. Megan's secretions were such a delight and I think I may have been becoming intoxicated by them.

While my tongue continued to plunge in and out of her pussy my thumb found its way to her clit to alternately circle it or lightly rub up and down over it. These actions resulted in an obvious tension entering Meggie's body. Her breathing became even deeper, and she began to breathe out in a high-pitched whimper. The tension in her legs became more and more apparent as her thighs began to close around my head. I continued to plumb her depths as her hips began to spasm, thrusting back and forth as Meggie's hands seemed to be trying to push my face into her body. Her climax seemed to go on for at least a minute before she suddenly pushed me away and turned my face upward with her hands. A time of silence ensued as she almost grimaced down at me and took a series of deep breaths. As she did this, I slowly slid my hands up her ribcage to bring them to the underside and then up the outside of her beautiful breasts.

She eased herself forward off the bench and reached for my cock. Smiling, she told me "I think it's time for that shower now." She led me by my still-hard appendage into the shower recess that was screened from the rest of the bathroom by a clear glass partition. Looking out through the glass at our reflection in the mirror I could hardly believe that I was standing there with this beautiful, much younger woman.

As I looked at our reflections Meggie turned on the shower and adjusted the taps to a comfortable water temperature. We stepped under the flow and moved to a gentle hug. Meggie turned her head to lay it against my chest as she only came up to just under my chin. After a short time like this I reached over and grabbed the bottle of aromatic shower gel from the shelf. I moved us both from under the stream and poured a good amount into my hands. I gently applied it all over her body, removing all vestige of her day's exertions. Between kisses I paid particular attention to ass, boobs and pussy before rinsing all the suds from her delightful body.

Meggie then returned the favour, soaping me from head to foot. It really was a strange feeling, having such a beautiful, young woman attend to me like that. In the weeks following this event I reflected that of all the things we did with each other, that moment in particular, had to be the most surreal.

Once she had washed all the gel suds from me, we again came together in a kiss as the water cascaded down upon us. Eventually, I began to kiss lower, down the side of her neck and down between her boobs before moving across onto her left nipple. I circled it with my tongue before latching onto it with my mouth. Meggie let out a pleasured moan and brought her hands to the back of my head, pushing me into her succulent flesh. At the same time my left hand came up to caress her right breast. I tweaked the hard nipple I found there which elicited more appreciative groans.

Soon, I left her beautiful breasts and began to move lower still. Meggie though had other ideas and stopped me, saying that it was my turn to receive a little pleasure. Once I was upright, she began her own journey south and was soon returning the favour of teasing my nipples. At first, I found the sensation almost ticklish but resisted moving away and soon found it to be delightfully pleasurable. And stimulating. My cock, which had probably only been at half-mast when I stood up, quickly began filling to a very hardened state under her ministrations. I've heard it said that some women claim they have a direct nerve path from nipples to pussy. Well, the evidence that day suggested guys may have a similar one from nipples to dick.

When Meggie felt my cock poking her lower belly she quickly dropped to her knees and took my shaft in hand. She pushed it up to flatten it against my belly while she licked around my ball sack and up the underside of my cock with the flat of her tongue. When she got to the head of my circumcised member, she lightly played over the underside of it with the tip of her tongue. If the sight of this gorgeous young woman on her knees before me wasn't pleasing enough, the feel of her tongue on the most sensitive part of my cock was almost mind-blowing.

I reached to my left side to steady myself against the glass screen and saw in the mirror a voyeur's delight. A pretty woman was attending a very lucky man, pleasuring him orally in ways he had only before tried to imagine. With my right hand I caressed the side of her face and tried to express with that touch how wonderful it felt and how grateful I was. As I did this Meggie lowered my cock until it was pointing straight out from my body and brought her mouth back to my little head.

Looking up into my eyes she proceeded to steadily slide her mouth down the length of my cock until her cute nose was resting in my pubes. Her eyes showed a degree of mirth, probably amused at the shock that was registering on my face at that moment. Meggie kept her mouth there with her lips around the base of my dick as I felt her throat almost massaging my cock-head. After about ten seconds of this she drew back until only the head was left in her mouth which she rapidly circled with her tongue.

At that moment I knew I was almost done and told her that I would cum soon. She seemed to take that as a challenge to make it happen immediately as she began rapidly moving her mouth up and down my member, generally taking it only half-way down but at other times going right to my root or pulling off to just have the head in her mouth. It came about when she was once again sucking hard on just the head that I eventually lost it. I began to cum hard. Harder than I had cum in many, many years. Meggie started to swallow as soon as she felt my first stream, which was just as well because there must have been a lot of it. The intensity and duration of my peak seemed to be far greater than anything I could remember in my life to that point. When it finally ended, I slumped sideways onto the glass partition which caused a light pop as my cock was pulled from Meggie's still-sucking mouth.