Utter Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to me and tenderly kissed my mouth, sharing my taste as her tongue lightly touched mine. At that point I wanted nothing more than to return the favour and bring pleasure to her once again, but I think we both knew that I was probably beyond much of an effort at that point. After once again embracing under the cascading water we turned off the shower and stepped out. We took turns drying each other with the hotel's large, soft towels before Meggie started brushing her damp hair. I stood back in the doorway and watched her perform this simple act. I became entranced by her simple grace, the enticing shudder of her breasts as her arm moved and by the occasional glances and smiles she cast my way.

After finishing brushing her hair, she started up the hair dryer. I stepped out into the room and laid down naked on the soft bed. I suddenly felt quite tired but resisted closing my eyes until Meggie turned off the dryer and came out five minutes later to join me on the bed. In her own nudity she looked so fresh and with such a simple beauty that I couldn't help but feel that it must be that I was being rewarded for something really good I had done in a previous life.

Meggie lay down beside me and after looking into my eyes with what I hoped was unspoken affection she moved over and placed her head on my chest while my arm came across to rest across her back and down onto her butt. Before too long I realized she had fallen asleep, so I allowed myself to relax and drift off also.

Around an hour later I was awoken as she moved in her sleep. I realized that we would need to get moving as we both had tickets to the team's training session at 7 pm that evening. As much as I would have happily foregone the training to stay in bed with this girl, I wasn't going to put her in the situation of having to choose between the two by making the suggestion to her. I was sure that, having seen her passion for the team, I would have been staying in bed alone.

I gently roused her by brushing her hair back and softly kissing her forehead. When she opened her eyes, she smiled and leaned up to kiss my lips. On ending the kiss, I told her the time and that we'd better get going. We got up, dressed, and headed to a nearby eatery to have a light snack then found the bus specially scheduled to take fans to the stadium and joined seven thousand others as our team went through a light training session. We were both excited to see the team in action up close and Meggie clutched my arm for almost the entire time we were at the ground.

As we travelled back to the city centre, again on a bus, Meggie leaned on me while I put my arm around her shoulder. As we neared our destination, she looked up to me and asked if I would like her to stay with me that night. I didn't have to think about it at all before responding "I would like that very much." She beamed and simply said "Good" before leaning back against me for the remainder of the journey. Once we got off in the city centre, we went up to the room for a bathroom stop before going out for something to eat.

While Meggie was on the loo, I popped a half a Viagra. A friend had given me a couple of pills before I went off on a holiday about a year previous with the instruction that I make sure to get myself laid. Of course, that hadn't happened so the pills had gone unused until this night. I didn't know for sure if anything was going to happen with Meggie that night but if it did, I didn't want my old fella to let me down at the critical time.

Once we'd done what we needed to in the room we headed out into the mall and had a delicious meal of Beef and Guinness pies at the Mick Mallone's Irish Pub.

Afterwards we walked to the end of the mall and back. The whole time we walked Meggie held onto my arm and leaned into me. I was becoming increasingly confused by her seeming displays of affection. While I couldn't bring myself to believe that this young beauty, who was less than half my age, could have anything more than a passing affection for me I eventually decided to just 'go with the flow' and enjoy her company for as long as she wanted.

Before going back to the hotel, she suggested we should go to her accommodation and retrieve her luggage. We did that and when we got back to the hotel, I stopped at the reception desk to let them know that I would be having a friend stay in my room with me until further notice. When the staff member serving me saw Meggie waiting a little distance away, I saw a certain incredulity flash in her eyes. While she didn't make any comment, I did think I could hear a quiet chuckle by both of the women behind the reception desk as we walked toward the lifts. I wasn't upset; if I was in their place, I probably would have broken into raucous laughter myself.

We made our way up to the room and I let Meggie lead the way in. As I turned from latching the door, I found Meggie right in front of me. She leaned up on her tip toes and thanked me for the day before kissing me. I told her it was me who had to be thankful as I was enjoying the most pleasant of company. She smiled her shy smile and led me into the room where we sat on the larger lounge chair. We sat and talked for a while about the day we'd had and how we were looking forward to the next day (match day).

Suddenly, we didn't seem to have anything else to say and as we looked into each other's eyes we came together to kiss. After a short while we stood together and reached for each other's clothing. Once there were two piles of clothes on the floor in front of the couch we moved, continuing to kiss, naked to the bed. As we lay down, side by side, we continued to gently kiss, and my left hand found her damp opening. I slowly circled it with my index and middle fingers before penetrating her. I was surprised to find her already quite wet, and I was able to explore her depths quite easily while my thumb found itself on her clit.

After only a short time of this play Meggie told me "I want you in me now." She lay back and slid a pillow under her butt before opening her legs wide as I moved to my knees between them. I leaned over her, balancing on my right arm, as I took my cock in hand and guided it toward her pussy. Meggie held her nether lips open with one hand while she took my cock from my hand and placed it between those lips. She then slid it up and down and few times, wetting the head before placing it at her opening. I rocked forward a little, finding little resistance, as I slid easily within her. After penetrating her tight tunnel a couple of inches, I withdrew slightly before resuming my forward movement. I only had to do this once more before my six stone-hard inches were buried within this beautiful woman. Once we were joined like this, we smiled to each other and began to slowly rock into each other.

I kept up a steady pace, pulling out slowly before quickly pushing back in, believing that having cum earlier in the afternoon I should be able to last a while. Of course, that wasn't taking full account of the effect that her luscious body, beautiful face, faint perfume and moans of pleasure would have on me. Too soon I had to stop my movements to regain my control. Meggie looked up at me questioningly and I just grinned and said, "You know you make it hard for a guy." After a moment she understood what I was meaning and just beamed back up at me.

As I felt the urgency fade from my balls Meggie suggested she could be in control for a while, so she had me pull out and lay back in the place she vacated. She moved to straddle my lower stomach before reaching back and grasping my cock, holding it in place as she slid back onto it. The wet heat surrounding my pole felt wonderful. I lay there unmoving as Meggie slid back and forth on my cock allowing her clit to rub on my pubic bone. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed her rising pleasure and her breath began to come in longer, deeper heaves within her chest. She soon sat upright on my lap and began rising and falling on my cock. As she was obviously heading toward her climax, I figured I should contribute some more toward her enjoyment.

I began lifting my hips off the pillow under me to meet her down-stroke, our sensitive areas coming together to the echo of my hips slapping her thighs. Soon this action wasn't enough as we both rushed toward our peaks, so I dug my heels into the bed and raised my pelvis off the pillow, staying suspended above the bed while Meggie continued to bounce and grind down onto me. Within moments it was too much for both of us and we came to our orgasms together. I could only deliver short, erratic jabs with my shaft as Meggie froze upright above me, tightly clutching her boobs. It must have been a full minute before I relaxed under her and lowered my body to the bed. As Meggie came down with me, she collapsed forward onto my chest and nuzzled into the side of my neck.

For a while the only sound in the room was our laboured breathing but after several minutes even that returned to normal and then for a time there was silence. Eventually Meggie broke that silence by asking "And where the hell have forty-something year-old men been all my life?" I chuckled and responded with "Waiting for 20-something year-old women to want to partake of our undoubted knowledge and experience." She joined in with laughter of her own as she slid onto her side and pulled me to spoon into her back. It felt so comfortable to have her so near with my arm across her chest and while I rubbed my palm across her raised nipple for a short time, I soon realized that she had already fallen asleep. It was only a few short minutes before I too was in that state.

During the night I felt her get up and go to the bathroom, soon followed by the sound of the shower. I dozed off while she was absent but woke as she cuddled back into me again. When she realized I had woken she said she'd just needed a quick shower as she'd been "quite sticky down there". Very soon I think we were both back to sleep again and I knew nothing more until I woke at about eight-thirty to the feel of Meggie's hand reaching back and working my cock.

DAY THREE - FRIDAY

When she felt that I had woken she slid right down under the covers, pushed me onto my back, positioned herself between my legs and replaced the hand on my cock with her mouth. She only bobbed three times before her nose touched my pubis and as great as it felt, I knew I had to see it as well. I threw the cover and sheet off and watched her for a while as she brought me higher and higher with her lips and tongue.

Soon I decided I needed to give to her also, so I sat up and pulled her body around, before laying back down in a sixty-nine. I pulled her hips to my mouth and began licking up her sweet secretions. With my hand squeezed in between our bodies I began to lightly strum her button of pleasure while I licked at her opening and sucked at her brown fleshy lips. All the while I did this Meggie continued her attentions on my cock, taking it into her mouth or sliding her lips up and down the sides of it from tip to root.

After a few minutes of my attentions, I noticed she had stopped her oral work and rested her head on my hip while just gliding her fist up and down my length. This was soon followed by occasional twitches from her hips which I took as a signal to up the ante. I immediately began softly strumming her clit from side to side while I swirled my tongue in and around her entrance. This quickly had the effect I desired as her pelvis, almost held in place by my arm, began jumping up and down as she howled out her pleasure. Thank goodness we were in a top-quality hotel room with good sound-proofing!

I didn't keep up my actions for long and so let her come down from her peak while laying there. When Meggie had regained her senses, she sat up and worked her way down my body until her groin reached mine while she looked down at my feet. Once there she grasped my still-hard cock, leaned forward, and placed me at the entrance to her pleasure tunnel. She then simply slid back onto me and began to jam herself back onto me again and again. The ass before me was a thing of true beauty. The two perfect globes that shuddered each time she drove herself onto my length were something that I couldn't just lay there and watch so I reached out with both hands to caress her butt with my palms and run my thumbs up and down the centre crease.

It seemed after a short time of this Meggie grew a little tired from her efforts and while still impaled had us both roll sideways until we lay on our right sides with me spooning her. I raised her top leg a little, slid my left between both of hers and started thrusting into her. She soon curled her top leg back over my thigh which allowed me to reach over and either palm her breasts or play with her clit as I wished. While it was a little hard on the old man's back it was quite stimulating for me because of the different angle I found I was entering her at. After three or four minutes like this I could feel from the tension in her legs that Meggie was approaching another peak.

In order to finish her off quickly (and so that I could watch her) I raised upright and squatted on my knees across her lower thigh. I raised her left leg up over my right shoulder and slid forward along her thigh on the bed, plunging my pole into her slick tunnel. I began a series of rapid jabs into her while applying light pressure on her wet clit with my thumb. I revelled in watching her breasts roll back and forth as I continued my movements in her. It was probably only sixty seconds after commencing this action that Meggie reached to clutch my arm and began a deep, laboured breathing. Before another half minute passed, she was shaking all over and almost crying in her ecstasy. In spite of her somewhat tortured expression, I continued sliding in and out until suddenly my own orgasm was upon me. I began unloading within her, pushing as deep as I could as Meggie's hand came to rest on my hip with a plea to stop my movement due to the sensitivity she was feeling in her pussy. She grinned an exhausted grin up at me as I smiled down at her. I remember wishing than that this could go on for years instead of just the short time we were going to have.

We recovered, holding each other, for about ten minutes before we mutually agreed that sustenance was required with all the physical activity going on in the room. We had a quick shower together, with kisses and hands just teasing our intimate parts before heading out for food. We walked hand in hand down to King George Square, attracting more than a few curious looks from passers-by, and went into the Pig 'n' Whistle restaurant. There we enjoyed hearty breakfasts of sausages, bacon, eggs, sautéed mushrooms and hash browns surrounded by many other fans - groups of men, fathers with sons and entire families who were looking forward to seeing the Mighty Reds in action. Once again it was great to chat with other fans and hear of their passion for our team.

As we sat there eating and sipping tea afterwards, I became surprised at the ease with which we conversed especially given our age difference and that we had known each other for such a short period of time. Meggie was conversant on many current topics and kept my attention as she gave her opinions on the various issues we discussed. I was surprised that her tastes in music were very similar to mine with the 70's and 80's featuring prominently on her iPod. We both had similar tastes in food, each of us enjoying good Chinese, Thai and Indian. I discovered that we both shared a love of fishing, which struck me as strange for an English girl so I suggested that she should fly back over and come to Darwin to visit me as the fishing in the Northern Territory was great. The only significant difference in our tastes was in movies - she liked comedy whereas a good thriller or drama was always my first choice.

We spent almost two hours talking in the restaurant and mixing with others in our 'family' before making our way back to the hotel. We had honest intentions of ordering an in-room movie but moments after sitting on the larger lounge chair we looked at each other and moved to cuddling and kissing before then undressing each other. If anyone asked me for an opinion on Viagra, I'd have to give it ten out of ten. The pill I'd taken the night before must still have been working because in spite of cumming only a few hours beforehand I was rock-hard by the time my clothes were removed. Of course, the naked twenty-three-year-old beauty before me might have had some effect as well.

Our hands were soon roaming all over each other's nakedness as we kneeled facing each other on the lounge. Meggie then had me sit part way back in the chair as she straddled me, sinking down my length in one slow move. Once she had again become acclimatised to my thick intrusion she began lifting and lowering assisted by my hands on her butt. The movement of her breasts in front of my face was mesmerising but I could not let them be. I raised my hands from her ass to hold them and enable my mouth and tongue to lavish upon them the praise they were due. I sucked each areola until they were a shrunken angry red. Meggie's movement on my lap had stopped while I attended her tits and she seemed to struggle more and more for breath.

Before her body betrayed her yet again, she lifted off and stood, instructing me to open my legs and slide forward to the front edge of the lounge chair. She then stood in front of me, turned her back and sat down, allowing me to hold my cock upright as she slid down upon it. While keeping her own legs together between mine she leant forward and put her hands on my knees for balance. She then began bouncing up and down my length using her thigh muscles.

The sight before me was almost too much to take. This perfect ass bouncing up and down in front of me; her hairless pussy lips wrapped tightly around my cock which disappeared and re-appeared at the regularity of a metronome; and the tiny brown hole in the centre of that ass winking at me with the same cadence made it difficult not to blow my load there and then. Thank goodness for our earlier love-making. Once again, I reached out for that delectable arse to try to assist her in her physical exertion. Shame on you reader - you were thinking I really just wanted to fondle the young beauty before me!

In spite of my assistance Meggie seemed to tire of the work she was having to do so she had us both get up before kneeling herself on the edge of the couch to face the wall behind it. Then looking back over her shoulder, she invited me with her eyes to again step up to the plate. I didn't need a second invitation. I walked straight into her pussy, finding it at the perfect height for my dick. Meggie then spoke for the first time in over five minutes saying "Do me hard and fast. You can rest later. Right now, I just need you to fuck me hard so don't hold anything back." Yes ma'am!!

I reached down and took hold of her hips and started doing what I was told. I went from zero to a hundred in one point three seconds. I knew this girl could be the death of me but, as they say, 'What a way to go!'. After a dozen strokes, we had to make an adjustment and pulled the lounge out away from the wall a little because when Meggie looked back at me her shoulder was striking the wall in front of her. Once I took up my position behind her again an evil, kinky idea came to mind.

Once I had inserted myself again, I began with a few slower plunges as I thoroughly wet my thumb with saliva. I then pushed down on her shoulders with one hand, causing her arse to poke higher up. Meggie, facing forward at this time, complained "I said I wanted it hard!" As she was saying this, I placed my wetted thumb on her pucker and quickly pushed it in to the second joint. My lover let out an excited squeal, followed by a moan, followed by raspy breathing. Once I had plugged her rear entrance, I immediately upped the tempo of my fucking to its previous level while she continued her moaning and laboured breathing.