Utter Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked Meggie harder than I had ever fucked in my life before. I had one hand on her hip and the other had its thumb inside her body while my cock hammered Meggie's pussy to her encouraging grunts. It only took a minute or so of this before she was taken over the top. Her grunts became a high-pitched whine as her legs began to shake and collapse beneath her. Before she could fall off me, I took my hand off her hip and slid it under her waist. I continued to piston as fast as I could in my slightly stooped position. I was now so close to my own cum that I could almost taste it.

As I finally went over the top and started pouring myself into my lover, Meggie seemed to want to try to get away from the instrument that, by then, must have been torturing her over-stimulated pussy. I wanted to stay where I was forever but, taking pity on her, I pulled out of her drenched tunnel and gently removed my thumb from her ass. We both then fell sideways onto the seat before sliding to the floor, me lying on my back as Meggie's ass landed in my lap. I then wrapped my arms around her as she lay back on me and we stayed there for a time recovering, both of us staring at the ceiling.

Eventually the silence was broken when Meggie commented "You just keep getting better and better." I responded with "Well it must be your input because it was never this good with the ex, even when we were young". We both had a chuckle before rousing ourselves enough to get up and shower together. Once cleaned up we ordered a room service meal sharing a club sandwich and chips. We stayed naked while we were in the room apart from when the meal was delivered at which time I put on one of the hotels robes while Meggie stayed under the bed covers. The young asian girl delivering the meal smiled when she saw Meggie's bare shoulders, knowing what we'd probably been up to.

As we downed our lunch, we did eventually start the in-room movie. A comedy. Meggie won out. As usual I couldn't really get into it. But that didn't matter. I was laying there under the sheets with a beautiful naked woman who kept me amused with her own unique humour. What more could I ask for.

After the movie we slept for an hour and a half before getting our things together for the game. We headed down into King George Square where we joined over a thousand fellow fans for a march to the stadium where the match was to be played. This turned out to be quite a long walk, but we found it very enjoyable with company and interaction of those around us. We sang and chanted as we went along and after a short while I realized I had to stop, or I'd be hoarse by the time the match started.

When we got near the ground we entered Caxton Street, a precinct famous on big game nights for its pubs and eateries. By the time we got there the police had been forced to close it off to all vehicles due to the mass of bodies that had taken it over. The whole area was like a carnival with no bad behaviour that I saw in spite of some already having had a few too many. After wandering around the area for a while and soaking up the atmosphere we found a van making wood-fired pizza and shared one washing it down with cokes.

Very soon it was time to make our way to the stadium and doing something that I'd been dreading all day. As you bought an allocated seat, I had to leave my companion for the duration of the match. We entered the stadium and stayed together until only fifteen minutes before kick-off, parting with a quick kiss before making our way to our seats. While our seats were both on the same side of the stadium Meggie was at the opposite end of the ground to me. Before parting we had made arrangements as to where we would meet up after the match.

I made my way to my seat and found I was a dozen rows back from the pitch about in line with the edge of the penalty area. Not the best seat but not too bad either. I texted Meggie to tell her where I was, and she replied that she was just a little higher up and closer to the centre of the ground. As I read her text a roar went up as the teams came out onto the ground. After the players were introduced Gerry and The Pacemakers started up with "You'll Never Walk Alone" over the loudspeakers. The fans all stood up, holding aloft banners or scarves and sang along. As much as I enjoyed it, at that moment I really missed my boy. And Meggie.

Once again, as an early pre-season game with a number of new players in the team, the game wasn't full of free-flowing moves but all three goals, one for Brisbane and two for Liverpool came from good build-up play. Liverpool's first goal in particular was brought about by a great piece of skill from Adam Lallana on the left of the Brisbane penalty area curling a glorious shot inside the far post. I was sat directly in line behind his shot, so I had a great view of it curling into the goal. Once again, the match rushed by and was over all too soon.

While I was momentarily saddened when the final whistle blew, I immediately cheered up at the thought of seeing Meggie again. As I joined the masses waiting to get out of the ground, I remember having the thought that I needed to be a bit more realistic about this girl. What we were doing, after all, was just having a passing fling. Very soon we would be going our separate ways. Me back to Darwin and her to England, probably never to see one another again. As much as I tried to think logically about it, I couldn't help feeling a twinge of sadness with that reality.

When we met up at pre-arranged spot outside the stadium Meggie rushed up to me and astonished me with the strength of her silent embrace. Once we pulled apart, she effusively started going over what she saw as the highlights of the match. Like me she loved Lallana's goal and said she wished she'd been sitting behind it with me. I wish she'd been there too.

We made our way to the free buses and were back in our room a half hour later. Once in the door it was decided we needed showers after our long walk in the late afternoon. As I began to undress, I could already feeling a stiffening starting down below. It would have probably happened anyway as I watched Meggie strip down also but given our sexual exploits already that day, I had taken another half a blue pill along with me when I left the room in the afternoon and downed it just before I got up to leave the stadium. Once we were both naked Meggie glanced at my rising cock, reached for it and broke into a mischievous smile as she asked, "Do you want to try something a bit special on this special night?" Then, before I could reply and with something probably closer to a shy grin she went on "I liked having something in my ass today".

Anal Sex! You could have knocked me down with a feather duster. Never before had I experienced it and nor had I ever expected it to happen. Well one thing I knew for sure - it wouldn't be the hardness of my cock letting me down if I couldn't get past her tight ring. I was so hard right then it almost hurt. Meggie suggested I grab the tube of personal lube she'd noticed in my toiletry bag and then meet her in the shower. I didn't run but I wanted to. By the time I got to the shower Meggie already had it running and for a moment I just stood back and watched as the water fell on her, running around and over her glorious breasts and down the rest of her body. When she opened her eyes and saw me standing there she reached out with her hand and drew me in under the water also.

Like with previous showers together we soaped each other up, making sure we got every nook and cranny before rinsing off. Meggie then reached for the lube that I had placed on the shower shelf. She squeezed a good amount into her hand and coated my iron-hard dick that stood raised at a forty-five degree angle. After rinsing her hand, she reached up, placed her hands around the back of my neck and had me lift her until she could circle my waist with her legs. She gave me the instruction "Pussy first, lover" and so, helping to hold her up with one hand under her butt, I placed the head of my cock at her juicy entrance. When Meggie felt me there, she released her legs a little to give my shaft entry to her inner sanctum. One long slide and I was once again buried where I'd longed to be since the moment I was last there.

I returned both hands to her firm ass cheeks and began lifting and lowering her on my pole. I loved it. Meggie seemed to like it also judging by the groans of pleasure that were soon filling the bathroom. I kept her fucking on my rod at a steady pace and after just a few minutes she was looking into my eyes with a somewhat strained expression. I looked down to see a rosy flush spreading across her upper chest and down onto the top of her breasts as she clutched me even tighter with her legs.

At that point her pelvis began rotating up and down of its own accord. Her release was upon her, and I no longer had to do any work with my arms. Even though I'd already cum twice that day I knew I wasn't far off yet again. The exertion of standing sex as well as the erotic sight of my companion fighting through her orgasm had me struggling to stave off my own. I was fortunate that Meggie came when she did and that soon thereafter she slid down off me. We held each other as she recovered, her head tucked under my chin and my stiff cock squashed upright between our bodies.

Eventually the silence in the bathroom was broken when Meggie said, "I know we were going to try something else in here but maybe it might be easier in bed". I agreed with her because between the difficulty of the act normally, the difference in our heights and the fact that I wasn't a pornstar who could perform any sex act in any place I was really having trouble working out just how we were going to do it comfortably in that shower. We dried ourselves and I chased Meggie to the bed.

We jumped into the middle of it and were soon excitedly kissing and cuddling. After a couple of minutes of this Meggie pulled back and said "Get me ready. Please. Loosen me up." I grabbed the tube of lubricant off the side table and moved to lay on my stomach between her legs. I lifted her thighs, separating them as I moved up to her aromatic pussy. I started licking and sucking her light brown inner lips before lowering slightly to her vaginal opening. When I started to circle the entrance with my tongue Meggie seemed to have become a little impatient as she grasped my hair and lifting my face almost hissed "My arse. I want you in my arse."

I laughed quietly and tilted her pelvis up, exposing the rosebud between her perfect cheeks. I gave it a couple of quick passes with the flat of my tongue before zeroing in on the tight entrance with the tip of it. Meggie squirmed a little and breathed "Yes!" as I circled the crinkly edges of it with the tip of my tongue before boring in on the centre. I wiggled my tongue to gain entrance before she seemed to relax and permit the tip to delve in.

I wasn't really sure what taste I would encounter there but was pleasantly surprised when all I found was the shower gel freshness. I could have enjoyed bringing her higher with my tongue, but I knew I needed to prepare her for something much larger than my tongue tip. Grabbing the lube, I squeezed a good amount onto the middle finger on my right hand and sitting back on my feet I used my left arm to push her legs back toward her chest. In this position I could watch her watching me from between her legs. I gently slid my middle finger in and rotated it while watching for any discomfort in her expression. All I saw was lust. I soon pulled out my finger and squeezed more lube onto my middle and index fingers. These also slid in with surprising ease before I started an in and out motion with some twists thrown in.

As Meggie was now holding her legs back, I brought the fingers of my left hand into play on and around her pussy and clit. She began to breathe noticeably heavier, so I stopped after a short time to ask my lover if she was OK. "Oh yes," she replied, "Don't take it easy on me. I've done this plenty before." She must have seen some surprise in my face, given that she hadn't mentioned that fact before, so she went on "With a dildo. Haven't done it with a guy - just with a dildo".

Given this knowledge I pulled out my fingers and lubed up three this time. I tucked them all together and slowly worked them in. Meggie just smiled at me through laboured breaths as I thrust and twisted within her while continuing to tweak her clit. Suddenly her eyes became wide, and I removed the fingers from her clit while I slowed the fingers within her misunderstanding her expression as discomfort. Meggie grabbed for my hand to put it back on her pussy as the fingers in her anus started being squashed by strong orgasmic contractions. She moaned and groaned for some time as I left my fingers exactly where she wanted them.

When her contractions finally ceased, I slowly eased my fingers from her rear hole. She tiredly rolled over onto her knees, face on the pillow with her ass in the air. Looking up over her shoulder at me she said "Now. Do it now." I don't know about her, but I know I was shaking with anticipation and lust.

Given her position I stood up on the bed and put my feet either side of her waist. I squatted down and brought my cock to her tiny hole. I told her "If this hurts at all you tell me, and I'll stop." She responded with "Please, just do it. I want you to do it." I'd seen this stance plenty of times in porn and now I had an idea that it was meant for the youth of the world. As I rotated my hips down there was only slight resistance as my cock head popped past her sphincter. Meggie let out an extended breath before reaching back to my hip with her right hand to encourage me in further. As I moved forward, she pushed backward and with the lube doing a splendid job I very quickly found myself balls deep in her majestic ass.

I rested there, deep within her, for probably thirty seconds before withdrawing half my length and pushing back in. I then got into a regular stroke where I was pulling back until only my circumcised head was trapped by her sphincter before driving back in to three-quarter depth with the occasional full length plunge thrown in. I wasn't very long doing this before my thighs began telling me to try a different position.

I reached forward for Meggie's shoulders and while pulling her up onto her elbows I stepped back between her legs and dropped to my knees. I was quite proud of how I re-positioned us without losing our connection. Once we were in the traditional doggie position I eased back and spread Meggie's legs a little further apart. This had the effect of lowering her ass to a height where I could easily drive into it.

We resumed our perverted mating (in the eyes of some) and proceeded at a fairly constant pace. Most of the time it was just a case of me thrusting into Meggie while at other times I simply kept my hips still as I pulled hers back and forth on my rigid member. All the while we did this, I noted that Meggie moaned with each penetration at an ever-rising pitch. Soon it sounded like she was becoming hoarse, and her arms were struggling to hold her body up.

Seeing this I gently withdrew from her and after placing a couple of pillows in a line from the base of the bed I her lay on them on her back. Standing at the end of the bed I bent down and once again lavished her pussy with my tongue. I encountered a far more musky smell than before but it wasn't offensive at all. It was just Meggie. I lashed her from bottom to top before settling on her clit. I wrapped it in my lips as best I could and began trilling my tongue tip over it. Meggie was soon rolling from side to side approaching ecstasy but before she got there, she lifted my head and told me we needed to finish together.

I stood and after applying a little more lube to my cock head I rolled her hips up with my hands on the back of her thighs and placed myself again at her back door. Looking into her eyes I slowly slid forward into her tight, hot chamber. In this position I had my feet on the floor, leaning over her with my arms on the bed either side of her body. Looking down on her like this and given the tight tunnel I found myself in, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I started thrusting, long hard thrusts and ordered Meggie to rub her clit for me. She reached along her body and began rubbing her clit in a rapid side to side motion.

It wasn't long before Meggie seemed to be struggling with the basic activities of breathing and seeing. While her eyes alternated between being wide open with a look akin to shock or being squeezed tightly shut, her breath was laboured and quite irregular. Seeing her like this, knowing that I was responsible for bringing this beautiful woman such excitement, only heightened my own excitement beyond where my balls could any longer hold back.

I began cumming, blasting into her bowels but only shot twice before Meggie started cumming too. I knew the moment she came because her ass clamped down so tightly on my cock, I could no longer move within her. Although I was still cumming I was not sure that anything was coming out of me, such was the stricture. Meggie was moaning loudly as her legs flailed about. It appeared that she wanted to move away my cock, but her ass was betraying the rest of her body by clamping me (somewhat painfully for my dick) inside her. Seeing her now in an over-stimulated state, while still buried within her ass I fell forward onto her and began kissing her to try to calm her down.

As I looked into her eyes from inches away, I gradually saw the tension ease over the next minute or so. Very soon she was smiling up at me and then kissing me back. We lay there, still connected, for almost five minutes as we talked about our new experience. Meggie claimed that as much as she loved it, she didn't think she'd want to do it too often as she didn't think her heart could take it too regularly. Eventually I rose off her, pulling my almost flaccid cock out ever so slowly and helped her to her feet. Initially she had to hold my arm as her legs were still a little shaky.

I then led her to the bathroom where I had her lean against the shower wall while I got the water temperature to a comfortable level and once it was right, I pulled Meggie under and washed her thoroughly. I squirted gel into my hands and soaped her all over. When my hand passed through her ass crack, she jumped a little and smiling at me said "Just a little tender." No surprise there.

Once I had rinsed her off, I leant her back against the wall while I soaped myself up. When I got to my penis, I also found it to be a bit on the tender side. No surprise there either! Once I was clean, we both stood under the water flow for some minutes enjoying the comfort it provided. It was quite late by this time, so we turned off the shower and moved out for me to dry us both. After attending to teeth etc we met in bed and cuddled for probably only minutes before we were both asleep.

I woke once during the night quite thirsty and after remedying that I lay and watched Meggie sleep for a little while. Her nearest breast was exposed above the sheet, and it was tempting to lean in for a taste, but I used what restraint I could muster to let her sleep on.

DAY FOUR - SATURDAY

Sometime just before dawn I woke to her kisses as she moved over on top of me. As her hand worked between us on my cock, she told me she wished she wasn't going back to England. I told her I wished she wasn't going either. When her hand had got me rigid, she pushed it flat on my belly and sat up a little, trapping it between her pussy lips. She slid back and forth along it a few times, wetting it with her secretions before reaching under and placing me within herself.

Meggie laid forward on me again, resumed her kissing and then began gently sliding back and forth on my member. Having orgasmed so often in the last twenty-four hours I did not expect this gentle lovemaking to lead to another cum. I don't think that was the objective of Meggie's actions. It appeared that she just wanted to be intimately close to me and I was happy for that to happen. But in spite of my expectations for myself it appeared that Meggie's excitement levels were beginning to rise. This, I expect, resulted from her clit being slid along my body as she moved on me.