Utter Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On feeling her excitement start to build I guess it wasn't surprising to find a tingle start to build in my balls. My excitement was feeding off hers. Wanting to make sure that we both reached the peaks we were both now heading for I quickly flipped us over while still impaled and began making strong, deliberate strokes into her body. Meggie began the obvious final road toward her climax as her breaths became deeper while she smiled up at me with affection. Within moments of her seemingly gentle orgasm falling upon her my own started. I only expelled three or four times into her body, but it was no less enjoyable to those peaks that had gone before.

I think it was made all the more enjoyable because of the love and affection I realized I was feeling for this woman at that moment. But how stupid was that. Not even taking into account our relative ages and other things that made it impossible for us to have a life together, tomorrow she would return to her home and I to mine, probably never to see one another again. As she fell back to sleep, cuddled into my side, I lay awake for some time wondering how over the coming days I was going to deal with the feelings I felt rising in me then.

When we woke around nine, we took a shower together. After kissing under the water for a short time I backed her against the wall before kneeling and after lifting her left leg over my shoulder. I brought Meggie to a gentle orgasm with only my tongue, tenderly licking around her opening and sucking on her clit. When I stood Meggie clutched one of my arms and kissed me as I entered her with two fingers from my other hand. My thumb strummed her sensitive nubbin from side to side. Having already just cum it was only about sixty seconds before she was breathing her next climax into my mouth. How I loved watching this woman cum.

After a late breakfast at a small intimate cafe we had found in a laneway off the mall we returned to the hotel and before heading back up to our room I organized with the concierge a bit of a tour around the city for the afternoon. Once in the room we started watching another movie, but it didn't seem to be too long before first Meggie and then I too had fallen asleep. Looking back, it was no great surprise that we were so tired for between the excitement of the previous couple of days and all the lovemaking and for me, at least, the emotional aspect to Meggie's company, it all understandably took its toll. We woke almost an hour and a half later and had to rush to get downstairs in time to catch the mini-bus that was taking us on the tour. We visited some of the historical sites near the city centre but most memorable was the trip up to the lookout on Mount Cootha. It felt wonderful to stand there looking out over the city in the cool winter air with Meggie clinging to my arm but as we headed back toward the city, I know I felt a sadness beginning to set in, and I think I saw the same in her when our eyes met, knowing that our time together was coming to an end. The 'logical me' knew that there could never be anything more than these moments between us, but still, having intimate contact for the first time in years with someone who was so attractive on so many levels and who had chosen to be with me - well, I guess, you can't help wishing for more.

When we returned to the hotel we began thinking about dinner and discussed going out to a restaurant but in the end, I was happy when Meggie said she wouldn't mind having a room service meal - it would mean I'd have her all to myself for just a while longer and that made me happy. We showered and dressed in the hotel robes before ordering our food and settling back to watch the end of the movie we had started earlier that day. The food arrived and we finished eating just as the movie did.

When it was over Meggie got up to go to the bathroom and when she returned, she was naked; her beautiful breasts jiggling slightly as she approached the bed wearing just one of her shy smiles. When she reached the bed, she peeled back the cover and sheet and crawled across to me. On her knees she began kissing me while she loosened the tie on my robe and opened it up. She then reached for my cock and began massaging it to life. She broke her kiss and smiling at me said "I think I owe you a couple of cums from the shower this morning." I laughed saying "I don't know if I'm capable of a couple. I think one would be a more than adequate payback."

Meggie moved down onto her hands and knees between my spread legs and began making love to my cock. She grasped my prick with her right hand as she bent in to my shaved nut sack and alternately licked the loose skin or sucked in one nut at a time and rolled it around in her mouth. While the licking of its skin was definitely pleasurable, the mouthing of my balls verged on being painful. I was just able to hold off pulling back from Meggie when she first did this but very soon the pain had morphed into something I was happy to endure in order to watch this woman enjoying her work. I was probably also able to endure the discomfort because while that was going on her hand was kept in perpetual motion up and down my shaft.

After a few minutes of this Meggie raised up from my balls and began applying her talents to that shaft. She licked and sucked up and down its sides and the under-side while holding the head between thumb and forefinger. She built up a tension and anticipation in me by stopping her mouth just short of the head each time she travelled up its length. She must have known what she was doing to me because each time she approached the head my body displayed an involuntary reaction where my hips flexed or lifted off the bed.

Thankfully she finally ended that anticipatory torture, but it was only to move onto a tactile form. She slid her hand down my length to the base and brought her tongue up to the underside of the head where she flicked it up and down or back and forth across the sensitive surface. My hips were twitching uncontrollably again and when she suddenly plunged down on my pole with her sucking mouth, well, I don't know how I didn't go off there and then. But a dozen more repetitions of this action and the outcome was inevitable.

Just I tensed with the expectation of my cum Meggie slid her mouth up and off me and grasped my cock with thumb and two fingers, squeezing just below the head. Although I felt a couple of mild contractions the need to expend soon passed and a calm once again returned to my groin. Meggie grinned up at me and said "Not yet, you don't." I smiled back at her and shook my head in disbelief at the control she had over my body.

Over the next fifteen or twenty minutes Meggie continued to pleasure my shaft, stopping me at the brink four or five times. If anyone ever needed to get any information out of me this was the girl I wanted doing the torture!

Eventually (and thankfully) my young friend recognized that a man should only have to endure so much before being given relief. She looked into my eyes after once again stopping me at the brink before proceeding to slowly kiss her way up my body. Once she had reached my face she reached between our bodies and placed me at her entrance before pushing back onto me. We lay together like that for a time, unmoving, just kissing each other.

After a couple of minutes, we started moving again, slowly at first, but soon gathering pace as we sought each other's pleasure. Meggie raised herself up placing her hands on my chest as she rapidly humped her pussy up and down my shaft. It didn't take much of this to return me to my previous excitement level and as I raised my hips up off the bed, meeting each of her downstrokes and penetrating her as deeply as I could, I began cumming within her yet again. I continued delivering short jabs up at her as I came and within ten seconds Meggie was also over the precipice. She collapsed down onto me, and we kissed as I continued with my jabs, extending her pleasure for as long as I thought she could stand it.

Once our orgasms had passed Meggie moved to cuddle into my side with her right leg, arm and breast resting on me as her head found itself on my shoulder. This seemed to have quickly become our favourite way of resting together and as I stroked her soft hair, she soon fell asleep. I followed soon after.

About an hour later I felt her raise up off me and head toward the bathroom. I roused myself and joined her there where we cleaned up and did our teeth. Once back in bed we were soon asleep again and I didn't wake again until dawn.

DAY FIVE - SUNDAY

As I rolled my head to look over at Meggie, I saw that she too was awake and watching me. In the dim light in our room, I saw her give a smile that I sensed was tinged with sadness. I quickly moved to her, and we came together in a tight embrace, kissing intensely. I was only too aware that these would be our last few hours together and that I didn't want to leave her, and I wanted to believe that she may be thinking along similar lines (but I wasn't brave enough to ask her).

The warmth of her body and passion of her kisses soon had me hard and when she felt that she reached down and positioned me at her entrance. I quickly pushed in to where I needed to be. Her sigh told me she needed the same.

It was strange - we mated quickly and almost roughly, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, but it seemed to me that in her eyes that she was acting with something that might be called a desperate passion. I know I was feeling a similar emotion. I started cumming just before she did and it took all the strength I had left in me to not be pushed out of her, such was the intensity of her contractions. Through our orgasms we groaned out our pleasure, filling the small room with the sounds of our completion.

As we came down Meggie moved to her favourite embrace in my side, and we fell to sleep again.

When we woke at about half past seven, we rose and had a playful shower together before going down for a leisurely breakfast. After that we headed to the shops as they opened and did some last-minute shopping for our families. While Meggie was off looking for something I bought a fine gold necklace from which hung an outlined gold heart.

As we headed back to the hotel a real melancholy seemed to have fallen over us. Meggie held onto my arm and while no words were spoken as we walked each time her eyes met mine, I believed I could see an undoubted sadness. When we got back to the room, we went about the task of packing quietly and soon our luggage was just inside the door ready for us to leave.

At that time, we came together in the middle of the room in an embrace that I wished didn't have to end. I told her I had a small gift for her as I reached into my pocket and handed her the box containing the chain. As I did this the words just started tumbling out of my mouth. I told her that I was so thankful for the last few wonderful days and that she would always have a place in my heart and that I just wished I was fifteen years younger and lived in England. I told her she was the most amazing woman I had met in many, many years. I wanted to tell her I didn't want her to go and that I wanted her to come home with me but knew that would be unfair.

As she opened the little box and gazed at the chain Meggie suddenly started crying and buried her head into my shoulder. She sobbed for some time while I tried to reassure her that she'd be alright; that I hoped we could keep in contact and that I was looking forward to hearing all about her life back in England. At this, Meggie looked up into my eyes and began sobbing again. I have to admit that at this time I shed the odd tear of my own into her hair as she cried into my chest.

After standing there, holding each other for some time, we knew we couldn't put off leaving any longer. We checked out and went down to the concierge where the luxury taxi that I had arranged earlier was called around for us. We sat in the back seat as Meggie held my hand in her lap, with each of us speaking only when it seemed we had something important to say that we had previously forgotten to mention. We promised each other we would keep in contact, and I told her we needed to Skype so I could see her beautiful face. Unfortunately, that set off her tears again for a short while.

I had the growing realization from the emotions Meggie had displayed that day that she may be feeling something approaching love, but I couldn't talk to her about it. I knew that given her young years and the distance between us and given a little time the feeling she may think she had for me would soon fade. I hoped and expected that she would soon find a guy she could more easily love and soon I would be (hopefully) just a pleasant memory of her last few days in Australia.

I just wasn't so sure about my own emotions. Everything about her was too much of an assault on my heart. Aside from actually choosing to be with me, something which hadn't happened in over twenty years, she was beautiful in a simple way, she was witty, knowledgeable and oh, so sexy.

After forty-five minutes we pulled up at the drop off area for the international terminal. As the driver got Meggie's luggage out, we stood on the sidewalk and embraced for the last time. We gently kissed for a minute before Meggie turned and left me standing there watching her go. As she got about twenty metres away, she turned her head back and I could see that she was crying again.

The cabbie took me to the domestic terminal where he had to rouse me from my thoughts to tell me we were there after I had remained unmoving in the back seat.

Epilogue.

I travelled back to Darwin and soon settled into normal daily life. The days were fine as I was busy at work but night-time at home on my own during the week was hard (on weekends I usually had my son with me). I was surprised by how much I missed a girl who was over twenty years younger than me who I had only known for a handful of days.

It was around three weeks before I heard from Meggie, by which time I had started to think that I would probably never hear from her again. Once we had made the Skype connection and I saw her face I felt an ache immediately enter my chest. She really was beautiful. She apologised for not contacting me sooner but explained that since she had returned, she had been having long days getting back into her studies and that until that day she didn't have an internet connection at home. As we spoke, I was surprised, for some reason, at the ease with which we slipped back into conversation. It was like we were life-time friends who had only just parted the day before.

We got into a habit of calling up about every second day at 6.00 a.m. Darwin time which was 9.30 at night in England to discuss anything and everything. Two days ago, which is about three months since she returned home, Meggie came on the Skype connection looking quite excited.

She told me that she had a bit of a surprise for me.

She told me that for the last month or so she'd been looking into the possibility of finding work in Australia once she'd finished her degree. As a shiver went through my body Meggie went on to tell me that she'd just that day received a confirmation of acceptance to tutor at a private school in Darwin and wanted to know what I thought of that.

I'm still in a state of total and utter shock!!