V.I.P. Section

Story Info
She works in a nightclub and almost sat on him.
2.1k words
4.14
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End of the fiscal, middle of the week. At least the DJ playing tonight was one of the chill ones she liked. It would be a nice reward when she's done with the last bit of paperwork; being the bookkeeper at the club has its perks.

One last submit button, one last electronic signature. Logging off for the night, she looked around the office making a mental inventory, double-checking everything before she made her way to the VIP area. Any empty balcony is fair game for employees on weeknights. She's been looking forward to this all day, just relaxing on one of the plush sofas and letting the slow steady beats lull her into a sort of meditation.

Middle of the week, there are lots of empty balconies to choose from, including her favorite.

"Ooof!" Instead of the soft sofa under her when she flops down, there is a pair of legs.

Shooting back to her feet, she turned to see a man stretched out on the sofa.

"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry, I didn't think anyone was in here!"

"No, no, I shouldn't have been laying down like that, it's my fault," the man says quickly, scrambling upright.

His expensive suit and shoes would not have been out of place in a board room somewhere, but they were not typical club attire. In fact, he doesn't look like most of their regular clientele. He's handsome in a way she didn't see in person too often, unaffected, like he didn't know he was handsome. Slight imperfections, a small scar here and there, only serve to highlight his good looks.

He sat up and gestures to the seat next to him.

"Hey, pop a squat! It looks like my friend bailed on me. We were supposed to be kind of celebrating. I'd appreciate the company."

Sadness touches his eyes. He seems a little uncomfortable in the club like he wasn't exactly sure how to act.

"Well, I'm kind of celebrating, too, so yeah, thanks," she answered, plopping down, next to him.

His smile sort of dazzles her momentarily, the gratitude of it surprising. It's then that she noticed the champagne bucket near the arm of the sofa. Two glasses. He turned to pour some and offered her the other glass.

Louis Roederer Cristal Rosé. Shit. Either this guy was really loaded or has a hell of an expense account.

He extended his hand to her and introduced himself.

"What are you celebrating?"

She introduced herself and noticed his hand in hers; large and strong, his grip was friendly and inviting. Immediately she wondered what those hands would feel like on her, on her skin.

"As for celebration, it's the end of our fiscal quarter. I'm the club's bookkeeper, so getting that wrapped up with no glitches makes me sort of happy, you know?"

She felt a little out of her league telling him this, he was obviously much more successful than her, but she was proud of the job she's done so she owns it. He punched her arm lightly.

"Way to go! Yeah, I know the feeling." He takes a sip of champagne.

"Sorry your friend bailed on you when you're supposed to be celebrating. What's your occasion?" she asked, moving closer.

He waves his hand dismissively.

"Ah, just a business thing, you know? Not actually a big deal, but it's nice to take the little win sometimes, right?"

She nodded and scooted just a little more in his direction. She was close enough to smell him and he smelled amazing, like laundry dried in the sun and masculine sweat, slightly spicy, comforting and alluring.

The sadness is back in his eyes momentarily, then it's gone. It was at odds with his words and the contrast made her want to massage his neck and get him to relax. Actually, she really just wanted to touch him, she thought to herself.

She moved close enough now that their thighs were touching. The sofa was plenty long; he had been stretched out fully on it when she nearly sat on him. Heat was radiating off of her in waves and she wondered if he could feel it, what he thought of it.

Head propped on a hand and an elbow braced on the back of the sofa, she turned toward him.

"I've been waiting all day to hear this DJ, what do you think of them?"

The lofi beats and the champagne are relaxing her after a day of number-crunching.

He leaned forward, elbows on his knees, and dangled his champagne flute between his hands. He looked down at the floor, then up at her.

"Yeah, they're okay. Not very danceable, though, is it?"

A little disappointed, she didn't say anything right away. There's a tension in his back as he sits back up to face her.

"Did you come here to dance?" she laughed.

"You were laying down when I found you." She looked him up and down.

"Not really," he smiled and took another sip of champagne. He picked up the bottle and tipped the last few drops into his glass.

"Another?" He raised a quizzical eyebrow.

Fuck me, she thought, that was hot.

"I have a better idea," she said with a mischievous grin.

"Come with me."

She stood and reached down to take him by the hand to lead him to her office.

"Oh, I get a special behind-the-scenes tour? The inner workings of a nightclub? Is this how you score?" He says somewhat sarcastically.

She laughed and looked back at him, grinning again and tossing her head.

"Yes. I always choose a random stranger to seduce at the end of the fiscal."

He stumbles briefly and he grabs her hand a little tighter.

Once in her office, she gestured for him to sit on the low chair opposite her desk; usually, it's reserved for her afternoon naps but it's more comfortable than her desk chair.

She pulled the bottle of Blanton's, a Christmas gift from the club's owner, and a set of coaster from the bottom drawer of her desk and poured. Her fingers brushed hi's as she handed him the glass and she heard him breathe in a sharp little breath and she felt a warm flush start up her neck.

"This is where all the profit gets recorded, huh? Where does the magic happen?"

His voice was slightly strangled as he shakily took a gulp of the bourbon. She stood over him, drinking hers and he looked up at her through his long eyelashes. His lips are shiny with the liquor and it's all she could do not to lick it off; she wanted to know what he tasted like.

Touching his shoulder, she asked-

"Why don't you take your jacket off?"

He sets his empty glass down and shrugs out of it and hands it to her. After hanging it on her chair, she returned to stand over him, closer this time.

She nodded at his glass. "Refill?"

He shook his head no. She finished off her last sip and held her glass at her side, waiting. He took it and placed it next to his on the small table.

The only sound in the office was hers and his ragged breathing and the distant, slow beats from the DJ as she took a tiny step forward, her knees now touched his.

"You know what I'd like right now?" she asked, voice husky.

He gave her a wordless shake of his head. "I'd really like to kiss you right now."

From deep in his throat comes a small grunt and he raised his hands to her hips, gently pulling her down to his lap. She straddled him, sliding as far as the back of the chaise allows, running her hands from his broad shoulders into his chest caressing it through the fine cloth of his shirt. He has his hands on your lower back, pulling her closer.

Finding the knot of his tie, she worked it free and tossed it to the side, heedless of where it lands; next, her fingers were flying down the buttons of his shirt, opening it to delve her hands in and feel his chest.

His breath hitched a little and his head tilted back revealing the underside of his jaw. She can't resist the temptation and leaned up to lick and nip at the tender skin.

Grinding her hips into him a little, she lowered her head to kiss his throat and the side of his neck; he whined low and pushed his pelvis forward. Then his mouth is on hers, his hands buried in her hair.

She could taste the last of the bourbon and the salt of his lips when she licked into his mouth; he was gasping as she pulled back, tugging her shirt over her head.

His hands roamed her skin, tracing lines with his fingernails here and there, making her shiver. She looked down at him, his eyes heavy-lidded and dark and placed a finger to his lower lip, slowly pushing it into his mouth.

He holds her gaze and sucks her finger and she felt the warm softness of his mouth on it; he opens his mouth slightly to take in two fingers and she's swallowing hard, closing her eyes. She could almost cum from this, his tongue working between her fingers and his erection pushed against her while she rolled her hips into his. She opened her eyes to revel in the sweet moment, enjoying seeing his mouth occupied.

She wanted more of him, and pulled her fingers from his mouth, tracing down his torso to his belt. Backing off his lap and sinking to her knees in front of him between his legs, she undid his belt and opened his zipper.

He tangled her hair around his fingers as she grazes her hand over his cock through his underwear. She could almost feel his pulse through it and she breathed a little harder hearing him pant when she did.

He lifted his hips to let her ease his jeans and boxers down. Her hands trailed up the insides of his naked thighs, his muscles twitched.

"Ah-ah-ah," he stuttered through a desperate breath. "My god."

The skin of his cock is silky under her touch and it twitched a little when she breathed hot on it. It's beautiful, his cock with her hand wrapped around it. With long, slow strokes she licked the underside of it, letting the tip of her tongue linger on the tip of his cock for a moment.

He moaned and bucked his hips. She looked up at him and he bit his bottom lip and it made her smile.

"Mmmhmm," she murmured just before circling the end of his cock with her lips, tightening them as she took him in her mouth.

She hollowed her cheeks and slid her hand around the base, building a steady rhythm. With each stroke she took him deeper, enjoying the grunts and moans escaping his throat, the abandonment in him rising.

Humming around him, she moved faster as she felt tension in his thighs and stomach, anticipating his climax. He's thrusting into her mouth and she lays her hands on his hips, letting his rhythm take over.

She looked up at him and his head was thrown back and he was moaning, loud and sonorous. His body shook when he came, hard and long, spilling down her throat.

Her lips felt swollen when she kissed the sensitive skin next to his cock.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph," he rasped as she bit his clavicle on her way up to his mouth.

She sat next to him on the chair and turned his head with a finger under his chin, catching his bottom lip with her teeth and sucking on it. Laying on her back, she pulled him over her, pushing one thigh between her legs. She clawed one hand up his spine, letting out a quiet growl.

He lowered his head to her ear and traced his tongue along the edge. It's her turn to moan, low and needy.

"Please," she pleaded, grinding on his thigh, catching friction with the cloth of her pants.

One hand braced next to her head and the other gripping her ass, he matched her rhythm and she wrapped a leg around his waist.

He pushed his thigh into her, and she rocked against him, the pressure creating a small ripple in her belly that grew. His mouth is on hers again, lustful, carnal kisses that made her head swim. All over her skin is on fire, lit by his touch.

Digging her fingers into his shoulders, she whined and arched her back, the jolts of her orgasm making her body stiffen momentarily.

"Fuck yes," she choked out when she came.

They breathed heavily. She entwined her arms and legs with his and let his weight fall on her.

She felt pleasantly warm and cocooned, luxuriating in their mingled scents. She was sure he would be gone soon but she didn't care. She was already counting the days until the end of the next fiscal quarter.