All Comments on 'V is for Veronica Ch. 03'

by thesebeadsofsweat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KjokjoKjokjoalmost 2 years ago

First off, let me say, I love your stories. Ace of hearts and the first two chapters of v is for Veronica are amazing. However, this part has confused me. I had to go back and read chapter two again to see if I had missed a clue as to where chapter three was headed. Completely get the preface to this chapter that you’ve had characters coming out of your ears and it’s been difficult to figure out what to keep and what to toss; this chapter does feel very removed from the first two parts though, thus the confusion. Looking forward to seeing where this goes! Just hope that Vivi and Rakeem are back for chapter four.

thesebeadsofsweatthesebeadsofsweatalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I really love this feedback. Stick with me. Hopefully as the story continues it will come together, (or it will be a failed experiment) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you so much for this input!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes I love it, Yes I am happy to hear a bi voice truly truly truly, Yes I'm rereading till part 4 and Yes please and thank you in advance mwah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm rereading this story, and I have to say, Janessa is my favorite character. Not just because she's bi, but she's the type of fucked up that I'd be had I the courage and fortitude to chase all of my teeter-tottering high af fantasies. I love how she knows her boundaries and doesn't give a damn unless it's herself and those she truly loves. She's also pretty on point about dishing out the best but ALSO THE ABSOLUTE WORST of herself only to those she truly loves. I love that about her. You made a stunning character. Also, I'm rooting for RxVxJ as endgame... with the sleight-of-hand exception that is Janessa. What's rarer than a unicorn? A motherfucking grown-ass unicorn. I love this series, I have no doubt they'll all mature well under your writing, their character arcs are stellar so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthesebeadsofsweat@thesebeadsofsweat
writing people instead of genres Queer asf and waxing poetic Updates and Illustrations: https://thesebeadsofsweat.wixsite.com/these-beads-of-sweat Themed Playlists: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/007XjjfLJ5smuQPdgKzeCC?si=1bea6a2829c64358 - Ace of Hearts Playlist https:/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES