All Comments on 'V is for Veronica Ch. 01'

by thesebeadsofsweat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic.............

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 2 years ago

Okay Veronica!!! Rakeem is something else too. I wonder if those rebound sponsor rules will get thrown out the window

carmelcookeecarmelcookeealmost 2 years ago

This is nice. Looking for more … it’s definitely building what’s going on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now this is promising , love a good best friend gets with a sibling story, throw in a rebound and I'm fully invested. May this series reign as long as "Ace of Hearts", then I demand either Mia or Ray get their time to shine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"He reaches around, past the dangling fabric of my poor panties, god rest their soul, and starts to work my clit, rolling the slippery little bundle of nerves around with his fingertips with the obvious intention of ruining my life." I live for sentences like these. You have a powerful voice. So natural and so intimate. You know how to inflect emotion into the tiny, seemingly inconsequential moments that, really, are the ways characters and relationships are built. Each time I read these stories I'm still surprised when I catch myself holding my breath with a hand to my chest, toes curled, as a passage brings me back to a time and place when I experienced the same intensity as your characters. I love that the sex between friends rings true: no degradation, disrespect, or abuse. They feel comfortable, safe, and uninhibited with each other. They're not having conversations during sex or screaming like banshees that they're arriving. They feel at ease enough that they can laugh together. And your ability to show us the buildup to an orgasm and the orgasm itself instead of telling us they're occurring is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PATHETIC?! this anon needs to get torn a new one. unless they's stymied by something in the narrative... in partisan news, this story is AMAZING so far. these two are cute add and you readily know how to nuance their actions without their characters being all explainy. fabulous writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthesebeadsofsweat@thesebeadsofsweat
writing people instead of genres Queer asf and waxing poetic Updates and Illustrations: https://thesebeadsofsweat.wixsite.com/these-beads-of-sweat Themed Playlists: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/007XjjfLJ5smuQPdgKzeCC?si=1bea6a2829c64358 - Ace of Hearts Playlist https:/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES