V is for Veronica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only hearing his heavy breathing, panting, sighing, and soft grunting, Rakeem lets out a low super sexy anguished moan right behind my ear, and it occurs to me how quiet he always is.

And how loud I am, goddamn.

It's probably good I don't date much. Everyone in the neighborhood would know.

I feel him flood me with his cum, and it is hot and wet, and I roll my hips, using my pelvic floor muscles to grip and milk him of every drop. It's more than he can handle. He gasps and spasms and clutches the headboard to keep his balance, and I can hear my name caught in his mouth because he wants me to stop but he doesn't.

I push back hard on him forcing him into an almost sitting position, and to my absolute surprise and glee, he roars and bites into my shoulder. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me but pulling these sounds out of him is making me wildly hot and I know I can cum again.

He's still hard, and he's clinging to me. I have to move fast. I thrust my fingers between my legs and furiously work my clit now that I have more leverage to keep him inside me. He screams into my shoulder, twists my nipple and I go hurtling off the edge again with a sudden cry.

I'm in space. I have stars glittering in my eyes and everything is blurry. My head drops back. His mouth is on my neck. He capitalizes on my moment of weakness and gently lays me down on my side, easing his poor, softening, well abused cock out of me. His cum follows,I feel it trickle along my inner thigh and across my pussy lips.

That was...

"That was fucked up," he gasps, panting hard.

"Coñooo," I laugh breathlessly.

"Goddamn," he agrees through a chuckle.

"That was fucking hot," I confess. I'm still feeling electricity chasing up and down my body. I let my eyes flutter closed and just feel it.

I am absolutely buggin' and I feel the giggles rise up like balloons. One escapes. It's high pitched. It makes him laugh.

His laughter is infectious, and I giggle in response and he's giggling too until we are both lost in laughter, covered in cum, and out of breath.

I roll onto my side. My sheets are a goddamn mess. I look at him and he has the biggest grin lighting up his whole face and it fills me with absolute joy. That smile is worth a million bucks. I close my eyes.

When I open them again, Rakeem is looking at me instead of the ceiling. I can't quite read his expression.

"You okay?" I murmur quietly.

He nods. I'm not sure I believe him.

"Hey you," I grin. "I love you, mano. I'll always be here for you."

Key looks back at the ceiling. He fills his cheeks with air and blows out a breath. "Yea. Love you, too."

He works his throat, no doubt pushing down that lump of sadness.

He finds my hand and we lace our fingers together. I debate going back to sleep cummy sheets and all.

Actually, no, that's god awful. I climb out of bed and wrangle my loin cloth off. It wasn't a clean rip, either, more like he opened a trap door. I shake my head. Fuckin' crazy ass.

"Actin crazy turning me into Tarzan," I chide. It takes some hopping which is tricky because I have a crotch full of cum.

He just laughs again.

I pull off my tee shirt that is sweaty and cummy, wad it up, and unceremoniously shove it between my thighs as a cum rag. I waddle to my dresser and when I'm opening my drawers I catch Key watching me in the mirror. I crack a wide grin and laugh, realizing I was just looking like a dork with my Dorothy braids, hopping up and down and then walking like a penguin.

I pull out my clean clothes and look at him sheepishly, feeling suddenly embarrassed. Ugh, he has a half smile on his face. He beckons me with a crook of the finger and my stomach does a weird thing. I redden, and pull out my cum stained shirt from between my legs, throwing it into the hamper on my way to him.

He bites his lip as his gaze sweeps over me and whatever my stomach did before happens again but...a lot.

He reaches out and hooks his fingertips with mine and tugs me to him, and I offer no resistance; I'm intensely focused on his face, his mouth.

"You know what you are?" he grins, his teeth flashing white.

"Naked?" I supply, helpfully.

"Beautiful," he says, and his gaze is so earnest, so open.

Rule 2, I think faintly, but my throat is dry and my mouth isn't connecting right.

"And silly," he's standing now, when did he--

"And covered in my cum," he pulls my hand and places it on his shoulder.

Alarm bells and crashing sounds and stampeding is in my head but all I'm doing is staring up at him, entranced.

He takes my other hand and places it on his other shoulder and I run my long nails against his neck up to his hair. He closes his eyes with a shiver and half his mouth hooks up into a grin as he chuckles in response. It immediately makes me smile. My thighs are wet again.

"And you know what else?" he purrs. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"You wear it well," he whispers in my ear. The electricity that shoots up and down my body feels like I stuck my finger in a live socket and that is bad.

Oh my God, I'm gushing. Not cute doe eyed gushing--I physically felt my pussy come to life. I'm pretty sure he can feel the effect he had on me dripping down his belly.

"Ooooh, you slut," I gasp. He is absolutely covered in my juices from the waist down. "Look what you made me do. You made a mess."

"I made you hot," he grins devilishly and I can't help but return it. He's walking us out of my room.

"You're pushing it," I smirk.

"You're liking it," he responds.

"Reckless," I tease.

"Only with you," he murmurs into my hair. I stiffen in surprise and he responds by holding me tighter.

He sets me down on the bathroom counter, but doesn't let me go, his hands instead roaming all over my body.

"And why is that?" I touch my lips to his, just barely.

He sweeps the tip of his tongue across the seam of my lips and draws me into a deep kiss and a moan gets caught in my throat. He presses against me again and--

--and I realize how fucking bad I need to pee. Like a goddamn cartoon character who just realized they were walking on air I all but leap out of his hands, and get to the toilet in a mad dash to not piss myself.

Key, who stumbled back against the wall in a daze realizes what happened and starts to laugh fucking uproariously.

"Don't fucking look at me! I'm peeing!" I exclaim.

He raises his eyebrows in speechless surprise and doubles over. I can see the tears glittering in his eyes.

"RAKEEM ISAIAH HARRIS TURN AROUND RIGHT NOW!" I shriek. "PEEING IS PRIVATE."

"I am, I am!" he is fucking wheezing laughing like a freaking hyena, cabron.

He's wiping his eyes, and he glances up just when I get hit by the fucking pee shiver that happens when you hold that shit in too long. I scream at him. Probably his name. Who knows.

"I was looking for a tissue! I'm sorry!" he gasps, covering his face. He can't breathe, he's laughing so hard and if I had a shoe I'd throw it at his dumb head. Fuckin' lookin' at me while I pee.

Goddamn Neanderthal.

Anyway, I wipe and flush.

He's still laughing and I stick my tongue out at him and wash my hands.

"Baby," he wheezes apologetically and I flick him with water.

"Oye, I'm not your baby, pendejo! I'm getting my freaking clothes that YOU MADE ME DROP because you're a freaking SLUT," I point an accusing finger at him. "And I'm going to take a shower because you made me a mess!"

He tries to bite back a smile and fails.

"I'm serious!" I exclaim and smack his arm, open palm, and his smile broadens which is so annoyingly hot. He snatches my wrist and pulls me into his arms and kisses on my neck.

I wobble and hum, and he's smiling against my neck, tickling me with the hair on his chin. I trail my nails up his back, and feel his hand come up and cup my breast again.

"Oh, no you do not, nope," I writhe out of his grip with a squeal and duck under his arm to run past him. He makes a grab to catch me but guess who ran track in high school, bitch--

That's right.

I grin and tear out of his grip and leave him in the bathroom. I grab my clothes and his boxers that are such a fucking mess. I toss those in my hamper, too, that hussy is just gonna have to go commando today.

When I come back, he's finished using the bathroom and runs into me at the door. He crosses his arms and leans against the door frame.

"I have to go home," he says, but he's smiling.

"You're not staying the weekend?" I regret the question immediately and wince, but his eyes soften and his smile only spreads.

"I have to at the very least clean up and change my clothes, plus I have to make dinner in the crockpot because Mom's working late," he tucks a lock of my hair behind my ear. "I can come back if you want, though. Should only be a couple hours."

"Key, if you have shit going on, please, that is more important, you don't have to worry about me," I slip past him because on the real I want that shower.

"Come with me," he says abruptly.

I look over my shoulder as I turn on the water. "Eh?"

"Come with me, hang out, and then we can come back together or I can drop you off, whatever you feel like," his voice is hopeful. My guts are churning.

I step into the shower and start washing up fast. I call, "Like hang out with your family?"

"Yeah! I mean if you want to, you obviously do not have to, I know it's hella loud over there, and there's a lot of shit going on and who knows how many of their friends are there, so trust me, you will not be hurting my feelings." I know he means that.

I peek at him from around the curtain. He's leaning against the doorframe, naked with his arms crossed and his many braids spilling over to one side. He's backlit by the hallway light and cuts an impressive silhouette from his work as a contractor. My clit thrums with desire. Would it be so bad to spend the whole weekend riding his dick? Or is this a recipe for disaster?

"I haven't seen your family in a long time," I turn off the water.

I wrap myself in a towel and step out.

"Do you think it's a good idea or..." I trail off.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, what if..." I shrug, trailing off.

"Veronica, we are grown ass adults, come here," he drops his arms and pulls me to him and wraps his arms around me.

"Do you want to hang out?" he asks firmly and looks down in my face.

I nod.

"Okay then. I wanna hang out, too. We are already suffering, you and I. Fuck adding in more bullshit okay, nena? You worry too much."

I smile faintly at the pet name. I like when he speaks Spanish. "I just don't want to do something we will regret, you know, I value our friendship."

He sighs dramatically, "Fine, fine, I'll send back the ring and I guess you could just hang out while I make dinner."

"Whatever," I stick my tongue out at him. He tries to grab it and laughs.

I grab him in a hug.

"I'm being too intense, sorry." I sigh.

"Nah, boo. Come on, let's get dressed," he kisses the top of my head.

"Not your boo." I flick his nipple and he yelps.

"Vivi, you savage as hell, you know that?" he winces and covers his nipple. Heh, yep.

I beam.

When we're heading out the door to his car after getting dressed, I pause at the threshold feeling suddenly terrified. Outside seems too big, "I don't know."

He turns around, he's a few steps ahead of me. He looks back. "What's up, ma?"

"I can't," I whisper, shivering. I feel my lower lip tremble. The real world is out there, and what if Momma has questions, and what if I ruin everything and--

"Hey," he calls. I look at him through blurry eyes. He extends his hand. "Please? I need you."

Magic words.

I run to him.