All Comments on 'Vacation'

by jamisonh213

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bogey3Bogey3almost 9 years ago
Way to vacation!!

Hot story. I was surprised to hear that you all did not continue your fun. Maybe next vacation.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A good story...but...

A good story...All friends in agreement...but I only understand their silence about it, as pretending that never happened...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's it all. about, Alfie?

Gobs of short time bizzarre behavior to no consequences or meaning. ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes, it was all weird and wonderful....

.....if improbable.

1. People talk. It's one of the many things that separate us from the other inahabitants of this world. Something that out of the ordinary drives people to talk, to try to make sense of it, find larger meaning in it, hell, just validate it with words.

2. That much varied, wild and unfettered sex in that short a time would leave them exhausted...if very satiated.....and wanting more, soon.

3. Having tasted the forbidden fruit, somebody's going back for additional visits. If there is no talk, somone will have gone back to the well for a dip and they two or three will have stepped over into the cheater box. The left-out party will discover it, find out in some way and will be outraged, hurt, angry and become vengeful at such treatment.

4. There will be emotional fallout in both marriages. Comparisons are inevitable....shortcomings become more sharply defined, more obvious.

So, no, it was not a nice story... and we don't live in La-La Land......it was fun and exciting, mostly, but it left me cold, knowing that things prey on the mind and these four are headed for interesting times (and not in a good way!).

I know it's your story, but it's mine now too. It's in my head and things keep morphing into new situations and new tensions. Damn you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lie, lay, laid

Learn the difference.

And waste v waist.

jamisonh213jamisonh213almost 9 years agoAuthor
Yes, it was all weird and wonderful....

To Anonymous who wrote:

I know it's your story, but it's mine now too. It's in my head and things keep morphing into new situations and new tensions. Damn you!

Never let a few facts get in the way of a good story! As the author I am the one that knows what the facts are. Most of the story is based on fact and now it is up to you to separate out the fact from fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2 star

duh uh keep it sepret ah yeh eh

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Great vacation

Great vacation! But way too long to get the party started. The more the merrier xoxoxoxoxoxox Annette

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Awesome vacation, but I agree with Annette their wasted a lot of time before taking the leap into sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous