Vacation at a Nude Resort Ch. 04

Story Info
An old friend cums alive and rises to the occasion.
1.5k words
4.3
12.8k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a late afternoon nap and a quick fuck in the outdoor shower we got dressed and left our cabana to meet Rob and Sue for dinner at 7:30. The outdoor dining area was simply magnificent. The warm ocean breeze felt amazing on our sun kissed skin and the sound of the waves lapping against the shore provided a natural music for our listening pleasure. The setting sun showered us in its golden hour.

Rob and Sue were already at our table and it was a little strange seeing them with their clothes on since we had all been nude when we met in the pool earlier that day. We exchanged greetings and ordered drinks. Even though we were at a nudist resort most diners had at least worn some clothing to dinner although there was one die hard couple dining completely nude a few tables away. Since this was our first vacation at a nudist resort, my wife and I were not sure what the clothing etiquette was for dinner. We decided it would not be wrong to wear a little clothing so I wore shorts and a nice t-shirt while my wife wore a sexy little sundress without a bra or panties. Rob and Sue had chosen a casual sexy look as well with Rob wearing shorts and a nice polo shirt and Sue dressed in a short skirt and tight white tank top that showed off her round plump breasts and hard nipples. It was very obvious she was not wearing a bra and I was pretty confident that she was not wearing panties either.

Our dinner was amazing and was the best seafood I had ever eaten. Wine was flowing and I think we each drank a bottle or more. We talked and laughed for hours about our families, careers and hopes for the future. Around 11 it was evident that the dining area was starting to close and it was time to finish our wine and draw an end to our wonderful evening. I was getting anxious to go back to our cabana and eat my wife's pussy for a night cap. As we finished our last sips of wine and about to say our goodnights, Rob shocked the table.

"Did you fuck my wife this afternoon?" his eyes focused directly on me.

I lowered my head not sure if he was curious, angry, sad or a mixture of all three. I noticed my wife had lowered her head also.

Before I could even begin to generate a response Sue spoke up.

"Yes. Yes Rob, he fucked me this afternoon. It has been 5 years since we have had sex because your dick does not get hard anymore. I went to his cabana and gave him head and fucked him. And yes, it was fucking amazing having a hard cock in my mouth and pussy."

The table sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity.

"Will you do it again?"

I raised my head and Rob was looking directly at me.

"Will you fuck my wife again so I can watch this time?" Rob asked.

Rob had shocked the table again. I looked at my wife who was looking me. She shrugged her shoulders, licked her lips and smiled.

"Let's all go back to your cabana for some dessert," my wife suggested.

We finished our wine and followed Rob and Sue back to their cabana. My wife held my hand as we entered their cabana. I had already told her everything that had happened between me and Sue earlier that day and she was giving me approval for everything we were about to do.

It was awkward and tense as we stood in the cabana. None of us had ever been to an orgy before and no one really knew what to do until my wife finally took initiative after a few silent moments. She slipped out of her sundress and let it fall to the floor. Her 36d tits filled the room and her tanned body had no tan lines anywhere. I could hear Rob gasp as the sundress hit the floor. My wife moved closer to Rob and slid his polo shirt off, then unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. She slid them down and revealed his hanging limp cock. Rob did have a nice cock and it was sad that it just hung there completely lifeless. If it could not get hard with a beautiful nude woman standing in front of him then I'm not sure anything could help him. My wife gently took Rob's hand and placed them on her breasts.

"It's okay Rob. You can touch my tits. Feel them. Feel how firm they are. Feel my nipples. You're making them so hard."

With my wife's approval Rob cupped her tits in his hands and caressed them gently at first then more firmly as he gained confidence. He lowered his mouth, licked her nipples and sucked them like a baby searching for food.

As much as I enjoyed watching Rob play with and suck on my wife's tits, I was not sure if Sue enjoyed watching her husband pleasure himself with her big tits. My suspicion about Sue ended quickly when she ripped of her tank top and dropped her skirt. Her hairy pussy was glistening and clearly showing she was enjoying the scene. Sue was definitely hot and her vintage bush was just mesmerizing. Sue laid on the bed and spread her legs.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard just like you did earlier! I want your dick in me!"

I took my t-shirt off and slid my shorts down. My cock was rock hard and already throbbing. I felt guilty that my cock was so hard and big while Rob's cock was still lifeless. How could his cock not get hard?

My wife grabbed Rob's limp dick with one hand and cupped his balls with her other hand and turned to face Sue and me. She started stroking Rob's cock but it was still limp.

"Let's just watch them fuck" my wife said while she continued to stroke his dick.

I moved in closer to Sue and guided my cock into to her waiting wet pussy. My cock disappeared in her hairy mound as I easily penetrated her deeply after I had already stretched her pussy earlier that day.

"Your big cock feels so good in my pussy! Fuck me harder and faster"

I obeyed and pumped my dick in her harder and faster making her plump tits bounce in rhythm with my thrusting. As I kept pace, I glanced over and watched my wife stroking Rob's cock desperately trying to wake it up.

At the exact moment I thought I noticed something change in Rob's cock, my wife noticed it too.

"Rob, I think I felt your cock get a littler harder" my wife exclaimed. She kept stroking it and I kept fucking Sue.

Rob's cock was coming to life. I could see it now and my wife felt it growing in her hand. She leaned down and kissed it. She did not take it in her mouth because she wanted to save that honor for Sue.

It was a miracle but Rob's cock was alive and at full strength. His cock was even bigger and thicker than mine.

Sue finally turned her head to see the miracle she had hoped for. Rob's cock was at full attention and she wanted it in her mouth and pussy.

"Come to me you big stud! I have been craving that cock for five years."

I pulled out of Sue's pussy happy to let Rob take over and joined my wife to watch the beautiful scene of pure emotion.

Sue sat up on the bed with Rob's cock in her face. She licked his shaft from bottom to the tip before sliding it into her mouth. She moaned and cried tears of joy as she swallowed the full length his manhood. How Rob ever stopped himself from cumming I will never know.

Sue slid his cock out of her mouth and stroked it. It oozed pre-cum and she licked it clean. She wanted it in her pussy. She laid back down on the bed and spread her legs nice and wide. Rob knew what to do. The tip of his cock made its way through Sue's hairy mound and into her pussy. As my wife and I watched it slide deeper and deeper into Sue's hole we could not contain our joy for them. We had helped them gain back what they had been missing and craving for five years.

Rob and Sue fucked each other like horny teenagers and it was beautiful to watch. Rob finally unloaded his white cream in Sue and collapsed on her. She held him tight with his dick still resting in her pussy.

We knew it was time for us to leave and let them be alone in their ecstasy. We quickly gathered our clothes but did not even bother to get dressed before heading back to our own cabana. Still excited from the events of the night we made passionate love of our own before drifting off for a magical night of sleep.