All Comments on 'Vacation Awakening Pt. 02'

by tyler990

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Poorly conceived and badly written.

A truly horrible attempt at story telling. Where have all these awful writers come from lately? There have been a LOT of new authors posting in the LW section lately and they've been just ridiculously bad stories. Does no one proof read their stories and realize they're garbage? Look at all the stories that have rated less than 3 stars lately and you know what I mean.

No stars as even giving this trash one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the

These stories are just so awful. I’ve got to ask why are you even writing these really poor stories. There is nothing in these stories except the words loving wife that has anything really to with the loving wife category. This has got to be one of the stupidest part 2 stories written. And if you continue to be this stupid you are going to get thrown off this site because there are so many people on this site that like to read proper stories about interracial relationships. And you keep writing these stories you are just asking for trouble. So please just take a moment think about what you have written and just either get an editor or look at what you have written. These stories do not belong in the loving wife category. If you had put them in the interracial category you would probably have got a better response. So please do people a favour stop being big headed and just think.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Really not good. They would probably have aids and many more std's and die in agony like this story. Only 1 star - sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rubbish

A fairly close thing, but this tale is the worst I've read!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Zaire should give rebecca a parting gift-a black baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star because of the author.

After the rape in pt 1 was reported, I didn't waste time reading this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I take all stories as a fiction or fantasy, not seriously but I personally do not like t th he gay stuff. If it was his wife or other woman with their finger up his ass that would be fine for me but only that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I can relate

My wife can't get enough rough sex. I think she would enjoy herself here. Watching me take some big cock up my hungry ass would be a big bonus for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Black men killing each other while competing for the chance to fuck white pussy?

Racist garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I liked it, Black men dominating white males and fucking their wives.

I thought it quite original too.

And now I shall drink my Pepsi and wank myself.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

What a broken human beings.

What a sad life.d

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

They all died of one of many STI's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous