Vacation - Destination Diapers Ch. 02

Story Info
Diapered vacation continues, with an embarrassing accident.
2.2k words
4.48
5.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stare down as the taxi turns off the highway, its been a long ride and you feel the taxi driver can see the massive bulge in your pants from your new extra thick underwear. You continue pulling your shirt down trying to hide it as your husband playfully slaps your hands away.

You feel silent, your mind still buzzing with static and thoughts as your husband makes small talk with the taxi driver. You fidget in your seat feeling a suddenly noticeable growing need to go pee. You look forward, eyes fixed on the road, then the GPS in the front of the cab. The destination is still 30 minutes away.

"Oh god" you hesitantly whisper under your breath, involuntarily rocking yourself as the need seems to grow exponentially within you. You don't know if you can hold it that long, you pay no attention to the fact that you're diapered and your mind preoccupied with thoughts rushing back to the embarrassment of having soaked yourself just moments ago in the airplane.

You try to speak out, unsure of what to say; your mind filling with thoughts equally as quickly as your bladder is filling now ready to burst. The taxi feels like it slows to a crawl in the afternoon traffic.

Your husband leans in to you with a whisper "Are you doing okay?" he asks you with a small reassuring pat on the leg.

You shake your head, you feel your stomach churn and grow heavier almost like a small cramp is building within and you try to whisper back "I-I really ne-ed to p-pee" your speech quivering, emotions and physical sensations overwhelming as you look down and your face runs flush and hot.

Your husband leans in with a small hug, and he whispers softly into your ear with that familiar voice, a commanding voice that can not be denied.

"It's okay, let it all out." His voice echoes repeatedly in your brain, the mind becoming more numb, emptying of other thoughts, freeing itself of anxiety and you realize that your diaper is expanding and warming your crotch. Your face turns bright red again, involuntarily a response to such an embarrassing accident. You can't even hold your pee until getting to the hotel. Liquid continues trickling over your genitals, pouring over them and pooling into the seat of your diaper. You can't even think of a reply, your brain seems mushy and empty, but you feel loved and content, cared for and protected.

Your husband moves his hand slowly to your crotch with a few squeezes as the flow of urine slows to a delicate trickle before subsiding. He whispers once again in your ear, you can practically feel his warmth radiating out of his soft voice and moving through your body like hands through silk as he just says "That's okay... that's what your diaper is there for."

You feel the embarrassment slowly pass, the voice again echoing in your head as you try to shake it free the bulge in the front of your pants now thicker and more noticeable. You pull your shirt down again, hiding the accident as your husband brushes your hands away once again. Your mind continues echoing the repeating thoughts "That's okay, that's what your diapers is for..."

You take a deep breath, your attention once again drawing to this sinking feeling, an increasing weight and pressure like a pit in your stomach. Your stomach rumbles, and you feel your stomach twist and clench as you continue to feel an unfamiliar pressure. You spend your time focusing on that feeling, thinking maybe you're just stressed over the accident as your mind snaps between reality and fills with a mindless buzz of static and echoing repeats of your husband's words.

It feels like mere seconds had passed as the taxi pulls into the hotel and comes to a halt. The taxi driver turns to the back, saying the price and laughs with your husband "well you better go get this one in some fresh diapers."

You aren't quite able to process the words, things feel more difficult as your door swings open and bags are pulled from the trunk. You feel a sense of haze and fog over you as your husband takes your hand and walks you through the front doors of the hotel. That continuing sinking feeling in your stomach, a growing mass, the pit continues to feel heavy and fills your stomach with an uncomfortable pressure.

You try to clear your thoughts again, shaking your head but everything around you just seems to be moving too quickly for you to process, you can only barely grasp into your own thoughts wondering how the taxi driver knew you were in a diaper and that you had wet it. You don't remember anyone saying anything, and your attention is snapped away once again at the front desk of the hotel.

Your husband begins speaking with reception as he lets go of your hand, your attention gazing around the hotel at all the colours and objects of the main lobby. You gaze off and wander slowly away, but back and forth in a slight pace your eyes drawn to all the things you see. You inspect every crevasse and corner, glancing up down, around the room in a chaotic way. Distracted, relaxed, calm, loved, protected. You feel better than you ever have before even with this pesky cramp growing to your stomach.

A loud clash happens from the other side of the lobby as a bellhop knocks over a baggage cart. Your mind seems to momentarily clear of static, just long enough for you to realize that you have to go poop. You stand more upright, feeling your muscles clench now as that pit in your stomach becomes more urgent and the pressure is impossible to ignore.

You rush quickly back over to your husband tugging on his side as you look to him. Your face clenched and uncomfortable. You don't know what else to do, you feel slightly lost and confused.

He gathers some papers from the front desk to sign, ignoring your pleads gently pushing you aside with a hand gesture to wait. "Yes, 2 week stay" he says signing the papers "and I believe you received my special request?" He finishes off looking to the concierge worker typing away on her computer.

"Yes sir, we've been fully apprised of the situation." She says.

The pressure mounts, you feel your body unable to fight it any more. You continue clenching your muscles tightly the best that you possibly can, but you feel your legs buckle involuntarily as you reach up again pulling upon your husband shirt.

He leans down quickly, "Sweetie, if you need to go... just go" that soft voice bounces once again into your mind your body freeing itself to the command as you feel your legs buckle more and your muscles relax as you squat down entirely out of your control. "B-buh.. but is not p-p-pee" you can barely speak out in a whisper as your stomach cramps and twists once again more violently, your voice broken in-between the soft grunts as you feel your body relieving itself from a battle you didn't realize you were fighting. The strong cramps and pressure begin reducing, you beginning to feel much better as each second passes and the pressure wanes in severity.

Your diaper seat bulges outward to contain the mess, as more follows behind it further spreading out and into the seat of the diaper.

As the last bit of mess comes out, the pit in your stomach that sinking heavy feeling, those pesky cramps in your stomach fade even more quickly. You stand, feeling much better, relieved and relaxed, as a couple people nearby had stopped witnessing the scene unfold. As your foggy brain clears, it fills with panic. You notice the strong smell, and realize the embarrassment of messing yourself standing in the middle of this hotel lobby.

You can barley begin processing anything as your husband scoops you up into his arms, and the soft warm voice says softly "It's okay. It's okay... I'll get you all cleaned up." The voice immediately soothes you, your mind and body just seem to melt with his voice. You wrap your arms around him, holding on tight, burying your face into his strong muscular chest and feel nothing but love and comfort.

The hotel concierge let's out a soft giggle, and with a soft voice directed at your husband but intended for you "Well, you better get them all cleaned up, huh?" as she handed over the room keys. Your mind still abuzz with static, her words, your damp and sagging diaper now holding a large mess in the seat that your husband is pressing up against your body as he holds and hugs you in his arms.

"Yes, for sure" your husband begins holding you out slightly in his arms to see your face "I'll make everything better, I always will" He finishes off pulling you back in bouncing you in his arms multiple times as he continues to push the seat of your diaper up and down in his arm with bounces.

He grabs the keys, and heads off to the elevator, stepping into the waiting box with a bellhop with all the bags on his baggage cart. "Uh oh" the bellhop says, with a similar soft voice the concierge had "looks like someone needs a diaper change huh?" He finishes off with a small chuckle and a ruffle in your hair, as you cling tighter into your husbands arms. Your husband nods to the bellhop with a kind smile as the elevator begins traversing up to your floor.

These sheer moments of clarity seem to come and go, fading in and out like gaps in a foggy drive down the highway. In these moments you feel a need to escape, a way to get away and the feeling of your full diaper is overwhelming, the embarrassment and shame that you cant make it to the potty in time.

However, you just seem to quickly slide back into this emptied state of love and warmth, this feeling of comfort and protection entirely involuntarily. Your husbands embrace so loving and kind; his voice commanding and authoritative. You cant help but think what exactly is happening, but all you can tell for sure; is that you've never been happier.

The elevator dings, as the doors open to your floor, the walls as bright and colourful as the lobby. The hallways are the most warm and inviting halls you have ever seen, as the bellhop stops at the door opening the locks to your room.

Your husband places you down to the floor, holding your hand tightly as you walk into the room. As you glance around the equally as beautiful room, with large bay windows overlooking the nearby nature park along the back, those same soothing and bright colours adorning each wall and the furniture. You are so caught up in just how beautiful the room is to realize the large shelf stocked full of diapers.

Your mind fog eases again, clarity snaps and that embarrassing smell around you pulls you further back into the reality of your situation, your heavy diaper, this moment of clarity... now is your chance.

You panic again, stepping back, your voice cracking but clear "Whoa, wait, I dont need diapers!" You manage to blurt out, but your husbands grasp on your hand is too strong to get away. It's not forceful, it's not hurting but it demands obedience, he once again pulls you in close with a hug "Oh sweetie, of course you do!" he says. That commanding voice, that soothing feeling returns; your mind runs again to a constant buzz as the bellhop turns to exit "Well, I'm going to leave you two to get situated before this one stinks up the whole floor" he laughs, pushing his now empty cart out of the room.

As your husband walks over to the bed with that warm embrace, your mind still increasingly emptying and being replaced with that static buzz you try to speak out again "Bu-but!" your voice cracks with a huff as you seem to find your body forcing itself tighter into your husbands arms.

Your husband places you down onto the bed. "I'm here for you, I'll always be here for you" he speaks giving you a kiss on the forehead.

Your body once again melts, and you find yourself at your husbands command laying back into the comfy bed. You nod, and feel yourself drifting further into this new experience. As tapes of your diaper are pulled up, your butt and genitals are wiped clean with wet wipes quickly and efficiently, a fresh dry diaper is taped up in its place as the soiled and wet diaper is dropped into a nearby garbage can with a heavy thump. Your husband grabs some clean clothes, leaving them to you to put on. You hop off the bed and he softly says with another kiss on the forehead "Now, we should go eat!" He grabs your hand pulling you along gently toward the door to leave.

"Maybe, just maybe this wont be so bad after all" is all you can manage to silently think to yourself as your mind once again returns to an empty buzz.