Vacation for Four Ch. 03

Story Info
Rita takes her turn, then Samuel and Bill...
11.2k words
4.87
15k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vacation for Four #3

Switch Partners and Fuck

There was no knock at the door this morning, and I woke next to Samantha for the first time, and I hoped not the last. She was on her side, watching me sleep, one hand on my body, playing with my chest hair, smiling a gentle little smile as I swam back to consciousness. We were both still naked of course, and I felt the first stirrings of an erection. Mid-morning sun streamed through the windows onto our bed, and I could hear swimming and more intimate sounds from the window.

Without preamble, she said, "I'm so glad I love you." Grinning now, "If I didn't, it would have made all that semen I swallowed rather pointless, don't you think?"

I laughed softly, not ready to climb out of bed just yet. "I'm glad I love you, too, Sam. Want to hear something funny?"

"Always." She snuggled in and let her gorgeous platinum hair spill across my chest.

"You saw me...and Sarah..."

"No, I watched you and Sarah. I think half the resort watched the newbie getting head from her very accomplished mouth. That would be you, my sweet."

"Okay, you watched us. I thought that was the best blowjob I had ever had, and it was, until last night with you."

Sam made a contented noise and hugged me tighter. "Thank you."

"The two best blowjobs of my life. What do I tell Claire?"

"Don't forget Rita, lover. She told me she still wants to get some quality mattress time with you, and Claire already gave her the go-ahead."

"Hell, Sam, she did that months ago..."

"I know, and I also know that Claire and Rita love you as much as I do."

I had to know. "How?"

"It's in their eyes, and the way they move when they're near you. A massage therapist has to be able to read non-verbal cues in their clients, seeing where they need attention, even if it's not where the client thinks it is. That sense carries over to everyone I interact with, actually." She looked into my eyes again, and I felt a shudder of desire and familiarity as her pale blue eyes regarded me. "It would actually be a lot of fun to have both of them in our bed, having a hot foursome."

"You think they would?"

Sam nodded, her platinum hair shimmering in the early morning sunlight. "Even without Rita's pillow talk last night, I could tell the two of them have been lovers. Rita is very good with oral. Of course, I made you leave before you could watch her demonstrate..." She was teasing, and I loved it.

"If there's an encore, I really want to be there for it. Actually... Claire went down on Rita the first weekend she visited us, asked Claire to let me watch. Then they woke me with the hottest lesbian sixty-nine ever the next morning."

Sam's eyebrows arched, not in surprise, but interested in hearing more, so I told her everything, going back to Claire and me fucking on camera for Bill, then his visit and Bill's and my first session on the couch, and all the things Claire and Bill and Rita and I did over that autumn weekend, most of the details anyway. Sam took it all in, and stroked my ass at the best parts.

When I was done, she grinned wolfishly, hungry for more experiences with me. "You do lead an interesting life. Too bad we're not neighbors. I would love to give Claire some tips for keeping you happy in the bedroom."

"She already does, but you'd make a great neighbor, Sam. You and Sam."

"Sam's rules are we don't do this outside the resort. You know that already. No playmates, no secret trysts in the light of day by the pool." She was firm, almost daring me to push matters, so I did.

"Okay, can I at least ask where you live?"

She gave it some serious thought before replying. "Arlington."

I knew that Texas town, and had once dated a lovely young nymphomaniac there. "You don't sound at all like you're from Texas."

"Minnesota originally. That's where the Norwegian part of me is from." She gave me a sly look, then said, "We're not in Texas, though."

There were several other states with cities named Arlington, and I didn't want to look foolish guessing at the whole list. "Where, then?"

"North of Marysville and the Puget Sound."

"Really..." Just a few miles north of our house...

She was enjoying our little game. "Where are you from?"

"East of Seattle. Great view of Mount Rainier."

She blinked, then chuckled. "You're fucking with me! No chance we'd be that nearby."

"We're actually both fucking with each other..." I reeled off some local points of interest in Seattle proper, including the four-storied antiques mall that Rita had blown Bill in, proof of my bona fides as a Washington native. Sam looked more pleased with each citation. I capped off the list with, "So, what are you thinking?"

Sam sighed, and her chest heaved very prettily. "Sadly, it's just not possible, but it's nice to fantasize. Sam doesn't meet up outside the resort. You know that!" Still, her eyes had a barely held back eagerness in them.

I let a little bit of disappointment leak into my voice. "Would be great to keep in touch, though." My tone, I thought, was just the right blend of wistfulness and regret.

Her response was immediate and joyful. "Of course we can keep in touch! How else will we all arrange our next meeting here?"

"I guess you really do like me."

"Yes, and more importantly I love you. And Claire."

"Us, too. I suppose you'd draw the line at naked selfies."

"Only if you're both in them. I don't want to sneak around behind your wife's back, even for something like texting."

"How about sexting?"

She swatted my hip in mock frustration. "You're getting way ahead of yourself!"

My retort was loaded and ready, when Samuel walked into the unit and straight into the shower stopping only to duck his head in and grant us a brief hello. We heard the water start. "Sam, you want to hop in the shower with me after he's done?"

"I showered three times yesterday, including once with you, my darling boy."

"So, no?"

"I still feel very clean, but we can always dirty ourselves up for another shower...." She leaned into me, running her fingers along my lower back. She reached for and applied slight pressure at a couple of points at the bottom curve of my spine. Her expert touch was like an 'on' switch; my cock went from the start of morning wood to instantly erect. My hands were on her gorgeous, toned buttocks, and I gripped them tightly, pressing her body into mine, my erection pressing against her trim, pale belly.

The shower water turned off and Samuel sauntered in, drying himself on a fresh towel. "Don't mind me, just heading down to breakfast." He leered good-naturedly at us. "You know how much I love a good buffet."

Sam was quicker than I was to reply. She casually tossed the sheets off, leaving us exposed in the warm sunlight. "Care to join us for an appetizer? I thought we'd have part of our morning meal in bed..."

His gaze was very appreciative, and lingered over his wife's beautiful form, and then on the hard-on she'd encouraged from me. With a slightly regretful shake of his head, "I already ate in bed. Sausage and peaches, both very juicy and tasty. Come down when you can." He grabbed the blue Hawaiian shirt and pair of khaki shorts and swept out of the room.

The minute the door closed, Samantha rolled into my arms and opened her mouth to kiss me long and hard, which I reciprocated. "Let's have a little appetizer of our own!" She lay on her back, legs apart, her eyes making a repeat invitation for me to be inside her again. This time, no yoga, no slow ignition, just a quick old-fashioned missionary lay, lasting several minutes. It was in its own way just as satisfying as our longer sessions. When she came, Sam locked her ankles around my back, trapping me inside her until my own orgasm subsided.

In the shower, spray hitting us from all sides, I commented on the change, the relatively quick way she and I had made love this morning. "Sometimes," she said, "simple is best."

We dressed, although all I had were my shorts, and she tossed me a spare shirt from Samuel's drawer. Then we went down to brunch.

****************

Brunch was, as every meal so far had been, wonderful. This time, Claire sat across from me, Bill and Samuel flanking her, Rita and Samantha doing the same for me. The seating arrangements weren't all that had changed. Claire gazed at me gratefully, holding hands with one or the other of her temporary beaus, while Rita and Samantha took time to feed me from their plates, and accepted when I offered the same for them.

If, a year ago, anyone had said I would be sitting across from my wife and with two other women, while she sat with and was being tended to by two other men, I would have assumed some amount of jealousy, or at least pointed barbs and covertly hostile glances all around. It was nothing like that, and in fact was very, very pleasant.

Immediately after wolfing down Eggs Benedict with a shrimp topper, Rita gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and her hand lingered on my cheek a bit longer, then my arm. She headed off towards the same building our rooms were in, and, I assumed, another private meeting of the hips with some lucky guy.

****************

I made my way up to my own room, after handing Samuel's shirt back over. I wanted a change of clothes, an odd concept for a nudist resort, but I would have to have something with me to take into any of the restaurants if I wanted to eat anything but pussy today. While I would have lived on that diet all week if I could have, my body would need actual sustenance, and something to absorb all the free alcohol we were plied with.

Housekeeping had already been in, and there was no sign of Claire's threesome from last night. I slipped into the shower quickly, washing away the morning sweat from the thick, humid air, before getting fresh clothes. Out in the bedroom, I heard a noise, sort of a whirring mechanical sound, very faint and tiny, accompanied by a faint sigh. I traced it to the door from our bedroom to Bill and Rita's room. The doors, theirs and ours, were ajar, and I silently swung our side open and peered through.

I saw from the headboard's eye view the covers of their bed were rumpled, already cast aside, and the naked figure of a tanned body with creamy tanlines. It was Rita, and her knees were spread, her soles touching, and both hands working at her pussy. After a moment, I realized she was plunging a dildo inside her with her right hand. Her left hand held a second, smaller vibrator delicately, almost like a pencil, circling and teasing her clitoris.

It felt strange and erotic, watching my sexy redhead playing. My cock and tongue had been in and on her most of our foursome weekend, while Claire and Bill had played years of catch-up. I loved watching her get off, and my breath caught in my throat when I realized why she had excused herself right after brunch.

I also realized that I hadn't been in her the whole time at the resort so far. She was a big part of the reason I had wanted to be here, my wife's charms notwithstanding, Before my eyes was the first woman I had fucked outside of my marriage, masturbating privately. Imagine, I thought. A cock and cunt smorgasbord all spread out here, and she's making her own sandwich...

As I completed that thought, Rita arched her back and moaned quietly, a soft ah-ah-ah that was as erotic as the louder orgasmic screams she had treated me to repeatedly. I tossed my folded shorts and shirt on my bed, then tapped on her door.

"Come...in...," she gasped as another orgasm overtook her. Once inside their bedroom, I saw that her dildo had two shafts, a thick, veined shaft for her pussy, and a slender one, also covered with fake veins, in her anus. It was bright pink, and looked like an imbalanced tuning fork. The vibe she had on her clit was the same shade, probably part of a matched set, curving and coming to a blunt point she was playing in a circle on the sensitive nub. The wild patch of auburn hair at her crotch concealed very little, just enough for me to want to see more. Circling the bed, I stepped into her view, and saw her pussy very clearly.

I noticed from the glistening puddle on the sheets that Rita had already squirted once, and I saw her arch her back and watched another dribble of sweet fluid make its way down onto the sheets, the thirsty fabric wicking her juices in a growing erotic pool. She looked at me steadily, almost daring me to say something. When I didn't, she grinned. "I was literally just thinking about you!"

Stepping over to the bed, I sat down on it without invitation, and she looked pleased I had done so. Another orgasm claimed her, and she was louder now, lifting her buttocks off the sheet into the air, humping an invisible, intangible lover, now for my benefit too. The vision of her naked body, pale and creamy tanlines accenting her petite breasts and lush pubic region, was intoxicating. Watching more of her juices squirt onto the already damp sheets, I wanted her now.

She must have seen the hunger in my eyes. With a savage, feral smile, she settled her rump back down onto the bed. Rita was lovely and wild, and I had wanted her again ever since the four of us had arrived at the resort. Even watching Samantha eat her pussy last night, although incredibly intimate, just wasn't enough for either of us. She sat up and walked into the bathroom, then returned without her toys.

"Not getting enough sex?" I said it lightly, since it seemed impossible; she'd been the object of at least three others' attentions over the past couple of days, that I knew about.

Rita rounded the bed and stood in front of me, gorgeous as ever. Her tanlines had become less pronounced in the last couple of days, under the sun without benefit of a bikini. The contrast was only noticeable if one paid attention, and I had. Her breasts were still as petite and lovely and firm as the first time I kissed them, and her fiery red hair, above and below, just as alluring. "I have a confession..."

"Let's hear it."

She was trying to find a way to express it, and made a couple of false starts. I patiently waited, very aware of the effort it sometimes took me, and put my hands on her hips, sitting staring up at her. "I told you I'm in love with you?," she began. She had said she loved me, not that she was in love with me.

"And I love you."

"I know." A smile flickered across her face. "This is stupid."

"Just tell me."

"Okay." She took a breath and looked very soberly into my eyes. "I'm jealous." She relaxed, finally putting it into words.

"Of who?"

"You."

I almost laughed, but I knew that wasn't the right response, not in the face of her admission, and the last thing I wanted to do was upset her. Instead I stood and took her in my arms. "Why?" It seemed an odd thing for her to say, and an odder thing for me not to understand, but I felt a little disconnected from reality, trying to figure out what she meant.

She sighed and put her arms around me, resting her cheek on my chest. My hard-on remained obliviously erect, pressing against her navel, and I ignored it, for the moment. "Baby, I'm having plenty of sex. You saw me sucking Bill and Sam off, and I got to blow you that first night..."

"Which I fucking loved..."

I felt a faint smile against my chest. "Yeah, so did I. When you were there watching Samantha eat my pussy, I thought you would join us after, but she shooed you out of the room before..." Sighing, she went on. "Look, you're married to Claire. I get that. And Samantha is a whole other level of expert fucking. You'd be crazy not to ride that train!"

"Okay. So..."

"So. When Sarah did that daiquiri fellatio thing, I wished it was me instead of her. Couldn't tear my eyes away from it either. Makes no sense to me, since I know this is a free-for-all, all-you-can-suck-and-fuck adult party, and you have absolutely no obligation to me... It's not like I'm pining away for you to get naked with me, but I have to admit something else..." She barely breathed the last two words.

"Rita, it's okay. I love you, and, hey, we're already naked... Tell me, sweetheart."

She squeezed me hard, as if she wanted to make sure she wouldn't fall away when she told me what she meant. "You're why I'm here. If it were just Claire and Bill, I don't know if I would have flown out here. It's been wonderful, everything, but you're who I'm here for, who I want to be in bed with."

I used two of my fingers under her chin to turn her face up into mine. Her eyes brimmed with unshed tears, either frustration or longing; I couldn't tell for sure. "That makes me feel very special, babe. And I love you too."

"I know you do. And I know I have to share you with Cee, and Sam, and Sarah. Hell, probably Bill and Samuel, too. I would love to be in another threesome with you. But what I really want right now is you. Just you."

I put my lips to hers, and our mouths opened without a conscious thought about it. Rita kissed back fervently, crushing me to her with all the strength a five-foot-four P.E. major could muster, which was to say quite a bit. We stood for a while at the edge of the bed, exploring and caressing each other. I hadn't forgotten how she felt in my arms, but she reminded me forcefully of that feeling. Her petite breasts heaved against me, her moans hot in my mouth, her hands probing and exploring my body, even as I did the same to hers.

I knew she would ask me to make love to her now, but I wanted her to think, hell, to know, it was my idea too. "Rita, let's get on the bed. We've waited long enough."

She lay down on the bed, and made a face when her tush hit the damp spot where she's urged herself on to multiple orgasms. "It's a little wet."

"Don't worry about it; it's going to be much wetter, very soon, my sexy lady." I lay down next to her, and we started making out again. My fingers played in the auburn jungle at her pussy, before finding their way into her. I started with two fingers, and heard a moan catch in her throat when I moved them in and out leisurely, feeling the moistness spread up and down my fingers, and the warmth within her. She moved her hips now, humping my penetrating fingers. Rita was slick and hot, more so than the humid tropical air spilling in through the open windows, and I kept fingering her while we traded kisses and caresses.

Rita arched her back, and she held me fiercely, a long drawn out moan burying itself in my open mouth while she came. Even more juices than before squirted out all over my hand and onto the sheets as she continued to groan. Her hips settled onto the mattress, and I kissed down her neck to her breasts and down to her navel, trailing my tongue the whole way, before she grabbed me hard, arresting my slow descent to her crotch. "No," she whispered with such force that I was compelled to stop

"No?" I was confused; she'd loved every single time I had eaten her pussy, licked her to orgasm after drenching orgasm, swallowing her sweet, hot wetness while she writhed in ecstasy. It didn't make sense why she didn't want me to now, after so many months without.

"Cock. In my pussy. Now, baby..." Her buttocks dropped to the mattress with a wet splat!, her juices inundating everything between her waist and knees. She was strong, I knew, and she hauled me up, with my co-operation, so I was on top of her. Rita had begun to pant, anticipating another great lay, and she cooed softly when the head of my cock grazed her moist labia. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me. Eat my pussy later...fuck me now..." She spread her legs wide, urging me to enter her and fuck her the way she needed it.

I put my hips on top of hers, barely noticing my knees had hit the cooling vaginal waters, and pushed my hard-on forward and inside. Sinking my cock into her for the first time in months, the first time since our four-way tryst at the house in Seattle, was satisfying beyond anything I had expected. Claire and I had been intimate almost daily since Rita and Bill had gone home, and I hadn't realized how much I'd missed Rita, missed the physicality of being with her, in her, missed making love to her.