Vacation for Four Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all, baby. You came along at just the right time. I was ready to burst."

She gave me a peck on the cheek. "That was so hot when Samantha led me in. No mystery why you jacked off watching these two inside me..."

I used the last of my strength to lean over and suck on her nipples in gratitude, and her moans were thanks enough. Sam had cleaned up and went to grab something to drink, probably a beer, and Bill looked gratefully at me.

"Did you like it, Bill?" As if there was any question.

"Love cumming inside you. You've got this whole cocksucking thing down, I think..."

All three of us were tired, worn out from the day and evening of consecutive orgasms, and we didn't leave the bed. Samuel bade us good night, and Claire got up to flip the light off before crawling into bed on the other side of Bill from me.

It felt just right.