Vacation for Four Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My red-haired beauty closed her eyes in erotic rapture, but I couldn't close my eyes, wanted to watch her enjoy me pounding her pussy. Her arms were around my shoulders, and she loosened her grip for me to pull back, giving me more room for my hips to drive my erection into her. "So...good...," she breathed, barely audible over the growing and quickening slap-slap-slap of our groins meeting in a too long delayed reunion.

Her pussy felt warm and perfect, familiar in a way only my wife's had been. Rita's eyes clenched as she humped back, adding her motion to mine. Her back arched, and her head pressed into the pillow, her mouth opening in a silent cry as her orgasm built again. She sucked in a breath and I felt her squirt, at the same time she screamed in release. My cock was bathed, flooded by her juices, the scent of her womanhood thick in the air. "Oh, fuck, yessss...." She sounded so satisfied, but didn't slow her hips as she continued to fuck me back.

Struck by inspiration, I pulled out, and Rita made a disappointed noise. "Turn over, all fours," I panted, barely holding back from shooting my load. Our eyes met, and she knew instantly how close I was. Rita nodded, and turned over onto her hands and knees, casting a glance back to me, nodding her head and insisting silently that I resume immediately.

I needed no urging, silent or otherwise. Kneeling behind her, I used one hand to point my glans right at the wet and welcoming hole. Slipping it inside, just past the opening, I heard her groan as I prepared to push all the way back in. Using my right hand, I rubbed the head of my cock in an oval around the entrance, refusing for the moment to plunge back inside her. "Oh, fuck you... You're fucking teasing me..." Her moan was joyful, belying the frustration in her words.

As soon as she recognized and acknowledged what I was doing, I seized her hips and pulled her back into me, my erection filling her back up. I rocked my hips in counterpoint to hers, pulling myself into her sopping twat, driving my cock inside her in a rising frenzy of fucking. "Rita, I'm so close..."

"Yes... Cum inside me, baby! I want to feel your cock shoot it all..." Her voice was throaty and low, smoky and sultry as she felt my rock-hard column sloshing in the sweet lava of her pussy, and I felt another squirt make its way out around my shaft, dripping down onto my balls and widening the pool on the sheets. I couldn't last much longer, and we both knew it.

The sound of our hips meeting changed from a steady slapping to a sharper, staccato rhythm, and I kept speeding up, pounding her more powerfully with each thrust. I was gasping, and Rita's groans were louder, filling the room now. "Fuck, Rita..." I could barely speak, didn't need to, because she knew what was about to happen.

"Yes, baby... Fill me up, my darling, put it all inside me..." Her voice was beautiful, rapturous, and I pushed all the way inside her. Her hips drove back, her bush crushing itself against my groin, and I felt the tip of my cock straining to go just a little more, a little deeper inside her, reach all the way in. My cock pulsed once, twice, and the third time I felt my cum inundating Rita, all the way up to the center of her belly. Humping her furiously now, I let the flood of semen keep washing ashore, and our moans filled the room. My gasps and her moans were completely in tune, and our mingled fluids made a sucking sound in her twat as I kept pumping her full, humping her hot pussy.

Drained in almost every way, I let my shrinking hard-on edge its way slowly out of her, then collapsed beside her, settling on my right side, taking in the lovely vision of the first woman I'd fucked since the beginning of my marriage, knowing that she and my wife would be happy with this. Rita pitched forward onto her stomach, gazing at me tenderly, and took my hand in hers. "Thank you, baby." She closed her eyes for a moment, then so did I.

****************

We awoke around noon to happy cries down below in the pools, and the sound of a fury of splashing. I pictured the water frothy with small waves, surrounding several couples fucking hard in the warm waters, beneath the brilliant tropical sun.

Rita looked at me, passion in her eyes. "I love you," she said again. The sheets had started to dry, but the puddle was still cool and wet on our hips as we faced each other. I told her the same, and she smiled lazily, joyously, reaching around my waist and neck, pulling herself into me.

"Rita, I've been wanting you, too. Lots..."

She grinned. "Loads, maybe?"

"Yeah, loads... Since you left us, Claire and I have been fucking nightly, sometimes daily over the weekends. There were several times I wanted to have her invite you over for the weekend again."

"Why the hell didn't you? It's not like she doesn't enjoy both of us as much as we enjoy her. You've seen her eat my pussy, and she's watched me suck your cock..."

I thought a moment. "It would have sounded like she wasn't enough for me..."

Her laughter was light and happy. "Baby, if she were enough for you, all the time, neither of you would be here at Scandals, and neither of you would be fucking anyone else here!"

I shook my head ruefully, aware that what she was saying was true. "Rita, I think we should spend the rest of the day in bed. Or on the couch. Or on the deck."

"You trying to get over me, lover?" One eyebrow quirked up in sardonic humor.

"Not at all! I just want to take care of my Vitamin Rita deficiency. I don't get nearly enough red-haired pussy in my diet, or around my cock. Trying to get as much of you as I can, while we can." I looked into her sexy, green eyes. "What do you think?"

"I think we have several hours before sundown for you to make good on that promise." Rita kissed me, mouth open, running her tongue over mine, and we crushed ourselves into each other, ready for each other again.

She guided me onto my back, and sat with her crotch, still damp and fragrant from our earlier play, at my neck, then leaning forward so her pussy was barely an inch away from my mouth. "You can eat me now, baby..."

"Let's get some of that cum cleaned up first, Rita."

She cocked one eyebrow playfully. "I thought you liked the taste of cum!"

Chuckling, I rolled off the bed. "It's not fresh..." She giggled, and I continued. "Let's climb into the shower, before Bill or Claire gets back."

Looking indecently pleased with herself, Rita rolled towards me, through our puddle of fluids, and off the bed in one smooth motion. "I already talked to Claire. She and Bill have agreed to steer entirely clear of both rooms until sundown." She leaned in to me and nibbled on my ear, before whispering, "You knew I must have something planned. I want you all to myself, and they were both very willing to accommodate me... So lead on!" Her tongue crept over my earlobe, her hot breath getting me even hotter.

The multi-headed shower warmed up quickly, and we both opened the blinds. The glass wasn't transparent, but anyone watching closely would see our silhouettes showering, and anything else we might decide to try. We soaped up and cleaned everything sticky off of us, nuzzling and kissing while we bathed. The body wash had a tropical, citrusy aroma, mingling with Rita's own pussy juices, which, with my cock, were rising as we washed each other all over.

Once we were squeaky clean, we celebrated with a long, sensuous make-out session under the rain-like sprat, and I was very thankful the water heaters were much bigger here, so the waters would stay nice and warm for as long as we wanted. I turned Rita around, her back against my chest, and nibbled her earlobes, and the tiny green emerald earrings there. She moaned and pushed back into me, guiding my hands all over her torso as she reached behind her to stroke me.

"Stop for a bit, Rita. I want you to cum again first..." Grabbing the handheld shower head out of its cradle, I turned the jet so it pulsed, and brought it down, pointing upward at Rita's bush. "You ever use the shower head to cum?"

Rita giggled and moaned as the pulsing water impacted on her pussy and clit. "Pretty sure every woman does that!" She sighed, and her right hand covered mine holding the shower head. "I'd love to have your...help...with it, though, baby." Her head pressed back into my shoulder, her mouth opening in a silent gasp, as I twitched the jet upwards to stream water on her clitoris.

"So happy to help, baby..." Her hand now gripped mine, helping me guide the spray.

Rita depressed the bottle top to squeeze more body wash out, dispensing pink, pearly gel onto her fingers and palm. She reached behind her to my cock, rigid now between her buttocks, the glans rubbing against her tailbone. With each sweep of the shower head, she ran her hand over my cock, making it and her ass soapy and slippery. Our moans synchronized, my cock humping her backside, her clit being caressed by the pulsing flow of water on it. I ran my right hand up to her breasts and fondled them with the same tempo, kneading them and gently squeezing her nipples while our bodies worked on each other.

Her hips started gyrating, moving in a circle all over my hard-on, spreading warm, soapy lather all over my crotch. I moved my left hand down and let my fingers slip under and inside her, careful to avoid blocking the stream of water on her snatch. Rita moaned and redoubled her reverse humping of my cock.

"Don't stop, honey. Keep moving the spray around..." I kept tracing a narrow oval with the warm stream, and felt as well as heard her sigh each time I reached her clit.

"Fuck, baby, tell me you've done this before... With your wife..."

"No, Rita, only with you..."

"You're so good at it! Promise me you'll shower this way with her. For me." She accented her words with a firm, slow press of her soapy bottom against my excited hard-on. "Hump my ass, baby..."

I let her take over with the spray, and moved my hands to her hips, my cock nestled between her pert, muscular cheeks, slippery and soapy with fragrant lather, which was beginning to be eclipsed by the scent of her juices, hot and thick in the air. Humping between them, almost like tit-fucking, I started to speed up, held in the grasp of an intense, onrushing orgasm. Her moans transitioned to hot, throaty gasps, and remnants of the spray hit my testicles in waves as she moved the sprayer.

I don't know which one of us came first, but her juices squirted out just before, or just after, my thick jizz joined the lather on and between her buttocks. We stayed that way for a bit, my cock and her ass pressed up and moving against each other, the last of my latest load gently milked out of me.

Presently, Rita turned around in my arms and kissed me long and hard, clinging to me as much as I clung to her, moaning our afterglow into each other. When we stopped, the water was still as hot as when we started. Rita craned her neck upwards to give me a peck on the lips. "You're a bad boy, getting us all dirty again... Let's finish our shower, baby, and lay out for a bit..."

****************

We filled the afternoon with oral and regular fucking, as well as a wonderful sixty-nine, all of it punctuated with light naps, just holding each other. We skipped lunch, keeping our strength up with some items from the well-stocked refrigerators in both our rooms. Olives, crackers and cheese were the minimum we needed to keep ourselves energetic enough for our romp.

Several hours later, a couple of hours before the epic Caribbean sunset descended on the wicked souls at Scandals, we relaxed in the hot tub, lolling in the bubbly waters, across from each other, wearing only our satisfied smiles. Rita's eyes were half-open, gazing at me dreamily from the far side of our repeated orgasms since noon, her lips parted in complete repose, her breasts playing peekaboo from under the frothy water. She murmured something I couldn't quite hear over the sound of the jets, so I crossed the tub and settled my chest against hers. "What did you say, baby?"

A smile flickered over her face. "I just said, 'that's what I came here for...'" I thanked her with a gentle kiss that grew quickly in both intensity and passion.

"Rita, that's the best afternoon I've had since I got here, and I started off fucking Claire while she was on the phone... If I hadn't already admitted I love you, I would now."

"So say it, baby."

"I love you, Rita."

She scooted forward and kissed me quickly, letting her tongue flick into my mouth, and we separated for a moment, but I didn't move back to my side of the hot tub. A part of me didn't want the afternoon to end, and I realized I would happily spend the rest of the vacation catching up with Rita, since we likely wouldn't have this chance again for several months. At the same time, this vacation was as much for Claire and I together, even though I knew my wife was getting her fill of surf, sun and hot fucking and sucking. I glanced at the clock over the pool below, and realized dinner would start in just over an hour, and I was famished. "How does a shower sound?"

"Lovely, once we're done for the day." Her smile was winsome and shy, quite out of place for the venue and what we'd been doing almost all day.

"We're not done?"

Her lips curled sensuously, wickedly, and her eyes glowed with deep, sincere lust. "I want you to take me again. Here on the deck. Can you manage another penetration or two, baby?" She put her hands onto the rim of the tub, and levered herself up and out of the fizzing waters, gradually displaying the length of her beautiful body to me. She was as toned and sexy as ever, her muscles defined and moving surely despite our mutual exhaustion. Her skin was flushed from the hot waters, and it made her tanlines even more prominent.

I rose too, and pulled myself out of the tub with the handrail. The combination of the last four hours of joyous sexual play and half an hour in the steamy waters had worn me down, and my arms and legs felt leaden. Rita went to the railing, leaning back against it with a smile, and I joined her there. "Do you need some help getting hard again, baby? How about some mouth-to-penis resuscitation?"

She dropped to her knees before I could answer, and opened her mouth, sliding my tired dick inside, working my shaft expertly with her tongue and lips. Even as tired as I was, her mouth made a potent argument for more fucking, and it was a matter of a couple of minutes before she easily convinced my cock it would be well worth the effort.

Standing, she continued cradling my hard-on, intent on my not losing the stiffness she'd coaxed out of me. She draped her other arm around my shoulders and drew me in, kissing me fiercely. "I want you to fuck me against the railing, so they can see me..." There was a crowd in and around the pool and in the two hot tubs in sight, and the late afternoon sun dappled Rita's skin tantalizingly. The railing around the deck had an upper and a lower tier; otherwise we were completely visible to our audience.

Rita leaned forward and placed her palms on the top railing, bending at her waist, sliding her feet back and apart. "This is how I want you to take me. Just like you had Bill take you by your hot tub at home." The words barely carried, not from shyness, but from a desire, I knew, to keep the illusion of privacy while we fucked in the open. I knew that everyone looking up would see her tight, muscular body, pale tanlines highlighting her breasts and pussy, shifting rapidly in the sun and shadow, clear to everyone she was getting fucked.

Between her talented mouth and the glorious tanlines on her lean, muscled body, I was again ready to plunge inside her, and came up behind her, letting my glans trail over the curly red jungle at her pussy. "Ready?" I knew she was, and started to push forward into her wet and waiting cunt...

"Not what I meant..." Her voice was playful, not upset. "Take me like Bill took you, hon. I want your cock inside me, but not in my cunt. Fuck me in my ass..." She turned around and grabbed a tube of lube she'd left on the chair, with which she covered my erection, then reached between her buttocks and spread the clear gel there, too. "Planned for this for a couple of days. Actually since I watched you fuck Bill months ago." She closed and twiddled the foil tube, and laughed. "Wondered when I would get you out here for this!"

Claire and I had done anal as an added side dish to our lovemaking, and we liked it enough to do it once or twice a year. The only other lover who had taken my cock that way was Bill, a couple of months ago, and here was Rita asking me to do the same thing. "Fuck you in..."

She turned around once more, elbows on the railing. "Don't talk about it, baby... Just do it, push it inside me." I tilted my cock up a few degrees, to the puckered entrance, and pushed forward, penetrating Rita's anus for the first time. Sliding it in just past the head, I heard her coo quietly.

"Yes, baby, right there..." I pushed in further, noticing as I did so that a few people glanced up and either looked away in polite disinterest or riveted their eyes on the scene before them. I wondered if any of them knew my cock was in her ass instead of her pussy, even as I started to pick up speed. Rita's first moan was loud, and it was clear she was enjoying it.

Soon, I was pounding her tight little asshole, gasping myself with each thrust. Like Bill, she was tight and held my hard-on in a cozy grip, slippery and hot. "Fuck, Rita... God this is wonderful..."

She grinned sidelong at me over her shoulder. "Nice change, and it gives my poor cunt some needed...unhhh...rest..." Rita turned back to the pool below, closing her eyes, moaning with each thrust.

Rita's anus was snug, reminding me of the first time I'd fucked Bill in the ass, then the first time Claire and I had done it. The lube had warmed up and become more liquid, and I felt my dick sliding quickly in and out between her buttocks. It was exhilarating, and I felt my second or third wind picking up. "How does it feel, sweetheart?"

She smiled over her shoulder at me, then closed her eyes again. "Why did we wait so long for you to do this, baby? God, I love this... Keep fucking me 'til you cum..."

It was all I could do to hold on and not cum inside her right then. As much hard work as my dick had been forced into today, I knew I wouldn't stop until I finished. I moaned, closer than I thought even possible. I saw two couples gazing with rapt attention, the women stroking their men's erections as they watched our performance. I consciously moved more slowly, eager not to hurt Rita with frenzied humping, but it was so hard to hold back.

Rita sighed. "Oh, yes, baby. Fuck me just like that. I want to feel you cum in my ass...." I imagined her eyes closed, a sense of rapture coming over her as I fucked her anus for the first time ever. She started squeezing every so often, and I realized she was urging me on, tightening her ass the way she and Claire both tightened their cunts around me when pounding them.

Still fucking her at less than full speed, I felt my balls quiver and clench, and felt a warm breeze, tropical and sneaky, brush against and through the kinky hairs on my sack. Despite my vow not to fuck her too hard, I felt myself, quite outside my control, speed up. Rita's only answer was a delighted coo of pleasure.

"Oh, do it baby! Fuck my ass, sweetie... Fill my asshole just like you filled Bill's..." She sounded joyful as I continued, and I couldn't hold back at all.

"Fuck, Rita, fuck..." My hips mashed into her buttocks, sending thrilling shockwaves the length of my cock and through my entire body, as my orgasm built inexorably to its end. Rita's soft moans had become ragged gasps, rough exhalations each time my thrusts hit their zenith, becoming staccato puffs of air while I picked up speed, fucking her ass for all I was worth.