Vacation for Four Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My climax was loud, explosive, and I threw my head, my moans echoing with each pulse of my erection, loosing the very last, I was sure, of my semen inside her ass. I grabbed Rita's hips and pulled her back with each thrust, intent on filling her. She laughed with pleasure with each pulse, each quiver of my cock as it unloaded inside her.

When we finally slowed down, a smattering of enthusiastic applause arose from the pool below us. I glanced, and saw a few couples watching and smiling broadly, vicariously enjoying the buttfucking they had just witnessed, and I knew many of them would enjoy it much less vicariously as soon as they could, I imagined with anyone they could.

****************

Rita and I showered briefly, taking slow, leisurely caresses and slow burning kisses as we ended our escapades for now. When we dried each other off, she had a gentle, fulfilled smile on her lips, and watched me lovingly as we wound up the day.

"You know I really love you, baby. And I'm going to be sure to thank your wife for letting me have you all day." Dropping her towel, Rita kissed me again, slowly, and cradled my worn-out dick in her hand. "You can thank her too, once you've gotten up some steam again." She watched me as I slipped through the passthrough door between our bedrooms.

I found Claire reclining on the couch, alone and drowsing in the light sneaking through the curtains in the remaining light before sunset. She looked beautiful and contented, and I sat down on the floor next to her, putting my arm around her waist and nuzzling her left breast, right at the edge of the seat.

Her eyes barely opened, and she smiled. "So it's you, finally. Did Rita wear you out already?"

I turned her face to me and kissed her on the lips. "Mostly. I got out of there a little bit ago, and I noticed the door between our rooms somehow got shut during one of our showers..."

Claire's blue eyes and golden blonde hair danced in the light as she laughed. "It was so tempting to join the two of you, but I already promised her I wouldn't. I did peek in while you were doing her on her hands and knees... What I did do was have Samantha on our bed for a couple of hours." Bringing her elbow underneath her shoulder, she lifted her head and gazed into my eyes. "You're my favorite in bed and in my life, but she is so good at eating my pussy..."

"Which time did you close the door?" I was teasing her now, and she knew it.

"When the bed was soaked with Rita's pussy juices this morning. Just before Samantha and I traded some wonderful pussy play, I should add. I may have to ask you to give me a morning and afternoon with Rita..."

"Still a few days left in our vacation, Claire. And she did say she wants to thank you, too."

She gave me a winsome, merry smile in return. "Who said it would be on our vacation, babe?"

This time we kissed a lot longer, more passionately. When she pulled back, it was with a horny leer on her face. "Any life left in your dick, or did Rita wring your balls dry?"

My weary sigh said it all. "Wrung dry, I'm afraid. I don't think I'll even be able to think about sex for another hour or so."

She turned her whole body all the way towards me, and her right hand crept down to my semi-hard cock. Her fingertips stroked and flitted over it, and she looked down at my crotch. "You're not kidding, baby. Just in time for tonight."

"A little later, sexy."

She gave me a peck on the cheek. "Not what I meant. After we go down to dinner, go over to the Two Sams, their room, and knock three times."

"Knock three times on the ceiling if you'll fuck me?"

Claire laughed. "I'm sure they both will want you there."

****************

I ate dinner quickly, and both Rita and Claire looked on in amusement. The two Sams were conspicuously absent, readying themselves for me, no doubt. Rita spoke first. "I must have taken a lot out of you. I know I did... Looks like you'll be needing your energy tonight!" Then, to my Claire, "So, my place or yours? I'm still not tired of sex, Cee."

"Good! I want you to myself tonight, and I understand you want to thank me, too..."

Outside the restaurant, I immediately slipped out of my shorts and shirt and walked naked to the other building, my clothes over my shoulder. Several other couples and singles walked past me, all on their own paths to sexual play and hopefully fulfillment.

I gave a bold knock on their door, and Samuel's voice drifted through the door. "It's open." I felt a burst of wind as the door moved on its hinges, and had to push a little harder. Their curtains billowed in the stiff breeze coming off the ocean, and the room was the perfect temperature, the perfect humidity, the perfect everything for what I expected to come next. It was dark outside, just past sunset, and the lights from the pools down below, the happy noises of couples making out and more, made my breath catch in anticipation.

Bill and Sam were naked on opposite ends of the couch, sipping beers and casually chatting. I was very familiar with Bill's body, and looked more closely at Sam this time, even though I'd seen him plowing my wife's pussy two nights ago. He was shorter than either of us, his skin the natural shade of a dark wood, deepened I was sure by frequent tanning sessions. Although he was short and thick, it was all muscle, and I noticed with a little envy that there didn't appear to be one ounce of fat on him. His hair was the same shade of deep black all over his body, with a virtual forest of it on his chest. I looked at his penis, and saw it was also dark and thick, relaxed like Bill's was. I felt mine start to awaken, after the exercise Rita and I had given it earlier.

Bill handed me an opened bottle of something imported. It hit me that almost anything on the island was imported, but it was a good Canadian brew of decent lineage. I grabbed a towel and sat on the chair perpendicular to the couch, joining their casual conversation. Throughout, I became aware of the tightening of my cock, its progression back to a useful, rigid tool. Bill was nonchalant, letting his eyes wander all over the room, anywhere except my crotch, but Samuel was clearly interested. I lifted my bottle and snuck a glance, gratified to see I wasn't the only one semi-hard.

"So," Bill turned and leaned over, looking directly into my eyes, "so, you got to watch me and Sam in a hot threesome our first night. How did you like it?"

"Very hot. Very fucking hot." Without looking, I felt my erection progressing. "Especially..."

Bill raised one eyebrow. "Especially?"

Sam chuckled knowingly. "He loved seeing my cum in your mouth. Right?"

I was going to say the hottest part was Rita's blowjob while I watched, but those words didn't make their way out. "Very hot," I repeated.

Sam spoke again. "If you had been right there, would you have joined us? Helped us fuck that lovely girl? Or something else?"

He was right about the something else, for sure. Rita's sucking skills are incredible, and she knew very well how to get me off, but watching Sam cum in Bill's face had made me want to be there sharing his cum, girl or not. "Something else," I admitted.

Bill grinned. "You like threesomes, right?"

"Loving them." I thought I knew where he was headed, and was eager for him to say it out loud. "Won't it be a foursome, though, with Samantha?"

Sam chuckled. "She's down in the pool, playing a very intimate game of Marco Polo with two of the other men here." He leaned forward. "You, me and Bill. I want all three of us naked and fucking in that bed over there." Bill stood, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from his cock, which I hadn't noticed growing to fully erect. This was the same bed where Samantha and I had made love yesterday morning, and the site of the best blowjob in the history of blowjobs. That helped get me hard even faster, and all three of us now sported sturdy hard-ons, eager to get started.

I knew right away that was not why they invited me up, but why I joined them. Standing, I let my palm caress the underside of Bill's thick hard-on. I searched briefly for something clever to say, some words to put everyone at ease, but settled on, "Let's do it now."

Without another word, all three of us men made our way into the bedroom with the super-sized bed. Before either one of my companions could make the first move, I decided to be the one to get the ball rolling. Dropping to my knees on the thick carpet, I took Bill into my mouth, letting his cock slide over my tongue, the firm, velvety head making its way almost to the back of my throat. One of my hands came up and started stroking Sam's hard-on, reveling in the thickness of what would be my second cock ever. After bobbing my head a couple of times, I switched off, sucking Samuel and stroking Bill.

Both men groaned at my attention, and both of their dicks stiffened further. Standing up, I told them, "I just want it clear that I'm new to this, only been with Bill a couple of times."

"He told me. Claire also mentioned you've been with your friend Rita all afternoon, and could use some rest tonight. Bill and I are going to fuck you, and you get to just lie back and enjoy." It sounded wonderful.

Sam lowered his mouth to my chest, and sucked on one of my nipples, a jolt of raw lightning that made my cock quiver with need. I moaned, not for the last time tonight I was sure. Bill circled behind me, and I felt his erection between my buttocks, pointing straight up. In response, I let my hips gyrate slightly, and pressed back into him, using my ass the same way Claire often did with me in the shower. He rewarded me with a moan of his own.

My breath was ragged now, and tremors of lust shook my whole body. I wanted to tell them to get started. Fuck me... I wanted both cocks immediately, and the depth of my desire went all the way to my bones. Fuck me... Reaching for Sam's cock in front of me, and Bill's behind, I gave both a slow, delicate hand job, feeling them in my palms, straining for release, in me if possible.

"Fu-u-u-uck..." The word crept out of Bill's throat into the dim tropical room. My own cock wanted to be touched, sucked, made to cum, but both of my hands were working on the two men who were going to use me this evening. Sam's eyes closed as he savored my touch, and Bill moaned again, loving my hand on him, stroking him forward to his next orgasm. Their hands were all over my body, caressing every square inch of skin within reach, and Sam planted his mouth on mine, letting my catch and swallow his groans.

Disengaging from them both, slowly and gently, I sat down on the bed, and told them what I wanted them to do, how I needed them to fuck me. They listened and agreed.

I lay back onto the bed, my ass near the edge and my legs dangling down. I pulled a pillow over, and settled my head back on it, crosswise on the bed. Bill was the first to join me, as he climbed onto the bed, straddling my chest, his cock pointing upward inches from my chin. Sam followed and stood at the edge of the bed, putting on a lubricated condom.

"Are you ready?" Bill looked eager, but wanted my permission first.

"Yeah. Both of you...start fucking me... Now..."

Bill bent forward at the knees, leaning onto his arms, his thick manhood positioned right over my mouth, where it belonged. Sam was slightly thicker than Bill, and the head of his shrouded cock made its own idle way into my anus. It felt a little tighter at first, but could have been since it had been a few months since I'd felt Bill's penetration.

At the same time, Bill lowered his cock to my lips, and I flicked my tongue out, licking at the little inverted V where his shaft blossomed into the glans. Opening my mouth, I took him inside, soaking his erection with saliva, bathing it with my tongue. When I had finished, Bill started slowly, almost lazily, humping my face, thrusting slowly along my tongue and to the edge of my throat, then pulling back before moving his hips forward again, fucking my mouth slowly, the way I hungered for it.

Sam took equal care, whether from familiarity with anal penetration, or the lessons from his wife Samantha on going slowly and savoring the moment, I couldn't tell. Two nights ago, my wife Claire had joined Bill and Samuel, directing them, guiding them as they spit-roasted her, but at her speed, her command. I had wanted this ever since I watched that, and my instructions to the men now taking me in my mouth and ass had reflected that. Fuck me slowly...

My arms were pinned to my sides by Bill's calves. I felt a passing urge to grab his ass while sucking his cock, but it honestly felt incredible being completely passive, a receptacle for two throbbing cocks. Sam's groin made intermittent, regular contact with my ass, and he was holding my legs up in the air while he slowly thrust into me. Again, just receiving their cocks was what I wanted right now.

Their thrusts weren't in time to each other at all. Sam seemed to be rocking on his heels, just letting his cock travel smoothly in and out of me. I felt each subtle impact at the root of my cock, a rumble that traveled all the way up my shaft to my glans, sending quivers of sensation all through it. My imprisoned arms couldn't touch it, and I felt a sudden urge to jack off, and would have if I had been able.

Bill went a little faster, about five thrusts to four of Sam's, and I heard him pant, felt a drop of sweat drop down onto my chest from his balls. His shaft tasted wonderful, and a drop of pre-cum slipped out onto my tongue, sweet and thin and delicious. I swallowed it, waiting for the inevitable flood, expecting his thrusts to deepen and quicken before he rewarded me with his load.

Sam and Bill kept up their lazy pace, as eager to prolong their ecstasy as I was for them to fill me with their hot cum. Forcing my eagerness down, I let them do me, Bill's cock leisurely entering my mouth, and Sam's penetrating my anus. The twin sensation of being fucked in both holes was divine, almost otherworldly, and I moaned around Bill's shaft. I knew that was why Claire had liked it so much, liked the control while she was spitted last night.

My own cock was rigid, hard as steel, ready at last to plunge into one of them, ass or mouth, to shoot my wad inside one or both of them. Sam's hand caressed my testicles, gently stroking my balls in time to his thrusts, and Bill gasped, still moving slowly, but I knew from long experience he was ready to finish, unload in me while I swallowed every drop of his gift of semen.

A door shut somewhere in the room, and I didn't care. If someone walked in on the three of us men, two of them fucking me in front and back, I hoped they enjoyed what they saw as much as I was liking both of them taking me, fucking me like a woman. A decidedly feminine gasp followed a few moments after, though I couldn't see who was watching me get cocked. The cooing, breathless "oooh!" could have been any woman, familiar or not.

Rita or Claire would have loved watching me in a hot threesome, maybe even jumping in to make it a foursome. I didn't know whether the platinum-haired Samantha would watch, join us, or leave us to our threesome. Any of them were welcome to do so.

Neither Bill nor Sam changed their rhythm, but I heard a long, slow kiss over my head, and saw a flash of tits in the corner of my eye, but too fast to determine which of our lovely ladies was there. Soft footfalls wandered to the other end of me, and I heard another wet, lingering kiss, this time with Samuel on the receiving end. Whoever she was, she was clearly taking her time with both of them.

Then I felt her fingertips on my torso, a gentle touch that almost made me cum right there. Her fingers trailed down my sides, teasing my skin, mocking my inability to grab her and pull her down on top of me, getting her to join us, join me. Her mouth laid gentle, wet kisses along my belly, approaching but avoiding my thick rod. Her hair brushed against it, a cloud of pure pleasure, and I noticed at the same moment that Bill and Sam were both speeding up, still gentle but more pronounced, and it would only be a short time before they filled me up.

The woman climbed onto the bed, barely altering Bill and Sam's rhythmic pounding. There was a pause, and I felt her mouth take me inside, and I almost burst at the warmth and wetness. I realized a moment later it wasn't her mouth, but her cunt enveloping my cock. The faintest touch of her bottom on my stomach gave it away, and sounded like she was kissing Sam very passionately, facing away from Bill and down my legs. Their moans intermingled, a single harmony filling the room, Sam's deep baritone and the woman's higher, lighter voice.

She started fucking me in earnest as Sam sped up, keeping pace with the lovely anonymous twat letting me fuck it the same way I was being taken. I felt her shift, and knew without seeing that she had her arms around Sam, and was kissing him, lost in their craving to cum and make me cum. Sam's cock now pistoned inside me, each in-thrust matched by her pussy descending, engulfing my erection in precise timing. I knew now it was Samantha on top of me, her twin thirsts for the two of us driving us hard toward our climaxes.

Bill was now pounding my face more quickly, chuffing with each time he passed into my mouth. My throat was completely relaxed now, and he could have fucked me all the way down to my stomach and I would have let him. More sweat dripped onto me, and he started to grunt with the onset of his orgasm, ready to fill my mouth yet again.

The Two Sams continued their rapid pace, fucking the hell out of me, and I couldn't have been more happy with it. I also couldn't hold on any more. I had to cum, let my semen boil forth into her waiting pussy, while accepting Sam's cum inside me. I groaned around Bill's cock, ready to explode.

Three final, quick deep thrusts in my ass, and Samuel grunted in release. Each contraction of his dick, pumping in my rectum, reverberated through my body. Samantha simultaneously enjoyed her last three thrusts downward, accepting her own orgasm as her due. Spurts of her hot juices sloshed out onto my rigid cock, hot and thick as lava, and I thrust my hips upward, pushing upward as she pushed down, straining to go as deep within the platinum beauty as I could, feeling the pulses of Sam's cock, semen gushing out without slowing down.

My orgasm was immediate, and Samantha groaned with each quiver of my cock inside her. We stayed like that, our humping receding but not yet ending, waiting for Bill to finish, for all of us to be completely done. We didn't have long.

"Ah, fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" I felt the muscles in his cock clench and release, clench and release, and he pushed inward all the way. His thick black bush grazed against my lips, tickling them, and a load of cum shot into my face and down my throat, followed by another and another. It felt like a freight train unloading his musky fluids into me, and I swallowed each spurt greedily, sucking it down into my belly, satisfied only when the tide subsided, and he climbed off of my face to collapse on the bed next to us.

My eyes were closed, and I tried to catch my breath, heart going like a trip hammer, and I was already ready to try this again, maybe after some rest. She was still on my cock, lifting her hips at the same moment Sam pulled out. My cock exited Samantha the same instant he pulled out of my ass, and I heard him head to the bathroom. She moved between Bill and me, kissing up my chest to my mouth. Her arm worked its way under my neck, and she kissed me longingly.

Recovering, I opened my eyes to look at Samantha and thank her.

It was my own Claire, looking down at me with 24 karat love and lust in her blue eyes. "Oh, baby, I hope I didn't spoil your boy's time."