Vacation Fun

Story Info
Two people connect on vacation.
2.3k words
4.2
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shakey100
Shakey100
23 Followers

I'm on vacation at an all-inclusive in Cuba. It's my first attempt at fun after separating from my wife of twenty-five years, a few months before. I'm reading my book on the other side of the pool but I have my eyes on you sitting there by yourself and I've watched you take the walk to the bar a couple of times. More accurately, I've watched the way your beautiful ass moves as you walk to the bar. The next time you go for a drink I follow you, enjoying the view and then get in line behind you so I can talk to you. Lucky for me you're friendly so I'm able to easily strike up a conversation. I chat with you all the way back to the pool and then we go our separate ways.

I watch until your drink gets empty. Then I go to the bar and get us each another drink. I walk up to your chair and put the drink down. I ask if you mind if I join you and you let me. I sit down and we chat and enjoy our drinks. After a while we get warm and decide to go in the pool to cool off. We stand in there chatting and enjoying the entertainment I casually touch you a few times. Just your arms and once your thigh. I want to make sure you know I want you, because I do, so bad. Since we've been talking I can't get the image of you bent over something naked out of my thoughts.

When we sit back down I watch you apply sunscreen to yourself. You ask if I can put it on the part of your back you can't reach. I turn applying that sunscreen into as sexual a short back rub as I can. When you roll back over I can see your nipples have hardened. They are perfect and my cock is really hard. I roll over slightly towards you so that the bulge is visible to you if you look. I want you to know how much touching you excited me, if you decide to check. I purposely stare off in a different direction to give you the opportunity. When I glance back you are looking at the bulge. You quickly look away and your face reddens a little. Not sure if it's my imagination but it looks to me like your nipples have gotten even harder. I want to escalate the situation so I blatantly take a long, long look over your body from head to toe. You blush harder and look away. I am in love with your curves. I can't get the fantasy of taking you from behind out of my head.

I don't want to push too hard so I decide to give you some time. I ask if we can meet and have dinner together and you say yes. We agree to meet in a couple of hours. I lean over and kiss your shoulder and say goodbye. I let my hand trail down your back lightly for a second and I walk away. I want to make sure you know that I plan on us having a sexual relationship. As I walk away I have to adjust myself as casually as I can to avoid having a big bulge sticking out of my pants. I'm so excited by you.

We meet back by the pool at the agreed upon time for dinner. You've slipped into a short black dress. It fits you beautifully. Some cleavage and fits tight around your body. I'm instantly hard again. I'm in shorts and a golf shirt. You're walking close to me so I slip my hand onto the small of your back. It is incredibly hard to resist touching your incredible ass. You notice I can't keep my eyes off your body and you are excited by the way I so obviously want you and by me touching you.

We have a nice dinner and you can't help but notice that I touch you at every opportunity. You love how I stare at your body every time I think you're not looking. We chat all through dinner and we have great chemistry. We agree to go to the show after dinner. I casually place my hand on your leg at the show and you rest your hand on my thigh. The show is enjoyable and we have a great time.

After the show I walk you back to your room. I ask if you want to get a drink or something but you say you're going to bed early because you want to get up to walk the beach and watch the sunrise. You invite me to join you and we make arrangements. We say goodbye and then I pull you to me and start kissing you. You open up to me right away and we kiss hard, tongues exploring. My hands are all over your legs, ass and breasts. I push you up against the wall and our bodies are jammed together. After a few minutes I say: "spend the night with me."

You shake your head and regain control of the situation. "I'm not ready for that," you say.

"Ok, gorgeous. I will meet you in the morning as we agreed." I turn and head for my room. I look back and you are still leaning against the wall breathing hard and watching me. I smile to myself.

In the morning I pick you up for the walk on the beach. You're wearing a bikini and look sensational. I feel that same movement in my groin that you have induced ever since I met you. I notice your nipples are hard and I wonder if I will be able to get you into bed today. I don't want to lose the momentum of the night before so before we walk to the beach I take you in my arms and kiss you passionately, letting my hands roam around your ass. You can feel my urgency increasing so you pull away, take my hand and start walking.

It's a beautiful morning and we walk a long way on the beach. In and out of the water, chatting casually. My hands are on you constantly. I casually alternate between holding your hand, having an arm around you and groping your ass. I don't push it beyond that but you seem to be perfectly fine with my hand wandering all over your gorgeous butt. We stop and kiss a few times and you can feel my hard cock rubbing against your every time. As we get near the end of the walk back I push the envelope a bit more by slipping my hand onto your ass under your bathing suit. You don't resist. I'm in love with your ass. My cock is incredibly hard. As we reach our beach, we go in the water to cool off. It gets playful and you wrap your legs around me. Now my hard cock is right against your sex and things heat up quickly. You're kissing me hard and pressing your sex against me as we rock in the water. You reach down and stroke my cock and let out a low moan. It's the sexiest sound I've ever heard. I reach down and let me fingertips lightly brush along between your legs. You put your mouth to my ear and say: "Let's go to your room." I let out a low moan and you giggle naughtily.

We dry off and head up the walkway. My hand is inside your suit bottoms and I have a finger inside you. Yours is casually on my ass. We reach the hall outside my room and nobody is around. I am almost out of control I'm so horny for you. I push you against the wall and slide a finger in between your legs while putting my tongue in your mouth. I pull your breast out of your top and start teasing it with my fingers. You moan. I lean down and put the nipple in my mouth. My other hand is still between your legs and I'm touching you at the top where you love to be touched. You pull out my cock and start stroking the shaft. You're worried about getting caught but the idea of someone coming out of their room and seeing us like this has you soaking wet. I sense that the public nature of this is driving you wild. I reach down and step out of my bathing suit. You add your other hand to my cock and now you're teasing my balls with one hand and stroking the shaft with the other. I'm moaning and you aren't sure I even realize I'm doing it. You can feel me leaking everywhere and you love how excited I am. I pull your top all the way off and now you're standing in the hallway topless. I tease and play with your nipples and continue to tease your clit while we passionately make out. I take a step back and putting a hand behind your head I gently move your head to show you I want you to go to your knees. You hesitate for a second as thoughts run through your mind. "I barely know this man. Someone is going to come along and see me doing this. I will have to see them around the resort for the rest of the week. This is exciting. He has a beautiful big cock. I really want to suck it and please him."

After a moment's hesitation you go to your knees and kiss the head of my cock. You lick up and down the shaft and tease the balls with your fingers. Finally you take it in your mouth and I'm blown away at the pleasure of it. You love the moans and sounds coming from me. "You're incredible," I say. You smile and continue. You're feeling really naughty so you move your head in motion with me to signal it's ok for me to fuck your face. I get the hint and put a hand behind your head. I start moving my hips in rhythm with your head. You wonder if I'm going to finish and you're disappointed because you really need to get fucked. I seem to sense what you're thinking because I pull away and help you up.

I go to my knees and start kissing between your legs through your bottoms. I can feel the heat through your bottoms. By now you don't care if we get caught. You love doing this in public. I pull your bottoms off and bend you over the little garden wall by our room. I smack your ass hard and you moan. I slide my cock into you and start roughly fucking you from behind. We go at it for a few minutes and then we hear people coming. We quickly scramble apart and towards our room but we see the shocked looks of an older couple as we scramble to grab our stuff and get into my room.

We get in and shut the door and you're laughing and gasping for breath. I quickly push you against the door and start kissing you and teasing your clit with my fingers again. We make out like this for a bit and then I lead you to the bed. I position you on the end of the bed and pull your legs over my shoulders. I lick up and down the sides, between your legs, being careful not to touch any of the actual spots. You keep wiggling, trying to get my mouth where you want it. Finally you whisper "please."

I keep teasing and say "I didn't hear that. What did you say?"

You whisper "please," again.

"Louder." I say.

"PLEASE." you moan and I almost cum, it's so sexual. I bury my tongue deep inside you, loving the taste of you. I slowly run my tongue up and down and then settle at the top where you love. You're already almost there and start immediately fucking my face with your hands behind my head. I use my tongue on you and love being face fucked by you. After a couple of minutes your moans increase in intensity and I feel you shaking. I love the breathing and moaning as you finish. I continue until you push me away and tell me to stop.

You roll over and put your face in the pillow and your ass in the air. You, in that position, are the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I give your ass a couple more smacks and you giggle. I slide inside you and start pounding myself against your ass. You love how roughly I'm fucking you. I grab you by the back of the neck and jam your face in the pillow while I'm fucking you. "God, you are incredible." I say. "I knew you weren't a woman who wanted to be gently made love to. I think you like to be fucked hard and treated roughly."

"I can take whatever you have to give me." you say. I pull out and you wonder what I'm doing. You look back and see me grabbing a belt off the dresser. Your heart skips a beat as you have quick images of me choking you with it or taking it to your ass. You can't believe how wet you are though and your heart is pounding. I stroke your ass with it a few times and then you're relieved a second later when I wrap it around your waist and grab either end. I start fucking you as hard as I can and you love how hard and deep I'm getting with the belt. You're moaning like a porn star and I only last a couple of minutes before you feel my body shaking and me throbbing and filling you with cum. You reach back and stroke my balls until I pull out. You love the growls and breathy moans coming from me. As I pull out I kiss your back and then we both roll over onto our backs and lie there breathing hard. I take your hand and we fall asleep smiling and holding hands.

Shakey100
Shakey100
23 Followers