All Comments on 'Vacation Getaway'

by 8hrstr8

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I understand

I had a good friend that walked around with that same look that Stuart has. Then he dumped his fat ass, lazy, cheating wife, and has been nothing but smiles and fun. Amazing how much strain a spouse puts into a marriage by cheating.

So Cara could get just what she wants a free ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Cheating Slut

Hope Stuart wakes up and kicks her to the curb where she belongs. You wonder how she would do this while on vacation with her ?

PublicanPublicanover 12 years ago
You need an editor

I did not read this story, but I did scan it, as it is quite short. It is an interesting, if all too common concept.

You need to rework it or have it edited. There is no dialogue, as such and your paragraphs are far too long. It is surely too hard to read. I did not check for gramer or spelling but wouldn't be surprised to find errors in both.

REWORK!! EDIT!! SPELL & GRAMMAR CHECK!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just deserts.

Stuart got what was coming to him for his neglect. Any husband who ignores his wife's needs deserves what he eventually surely gets. Deliberately ignoring the wife's needs is almost the same as cheating on her and her resultant straying is a natural response and to be expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why is this woman married? she cares nothing for her husband and cares even less for her kids, so why isn't she free and single and fucking around like a bitch slut in heat instead of a cheating married bitch whore slut in heat, I hope Tony gives her AIDS or some other just as deadly infection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stuart got what was coming to him for his neglect?

Bullshit! She's married, neglect is not a justification for cheating. If she wants to fuck around she should get a divorce and then she can fuck all the dildos with legs that she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
forget the editor

forget the editor get a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seems like

she expects everyone to make her life good. What has she really done for stuart. Pathetic woman. Selfish and self-centered. No guilt. Just rationalization. Empty woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If she is so

bored with life why does she not just shoot herself??????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why are people so stupid?

If you dislike cheating stories, why are you reading them? This was a good start to a story, especially for a first time author. Get a life.

As for the author, keep up the writing. Ignore the idiots. You have a good start but could use an editor and more dialog. I look forward to reading about the rest of the vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it

Good start and could lead to more fun stories.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ Anon I like the cheating wives stories, but with aftermath where the husband discovers his wife true emotion and there will be some consequence.

I prefer revenge stories, where the unwilling cockolds get their revenge against the cheating wives and sometime against the lover boys, they can earn the children custody and THEY LIVE YOUNGER MORE BEAUTIFUL WIVES OR GIRLFRIEND.......

However I like the belieable reconcilation stories as well.

The revenge story fans start reading every cheating wife story because we hope after the cheating scen the revenge plot or they wait in the next chapter the revenge plot.

Or the revenge story fans imagin a sequel for revenge........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

This is an excellent example of what happens when a husband neglects his spouse. Nicely written.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

If the husband could get a younger newer woman he would become a better personality. Sometime this is the benefit of a divorce.

Look at this video on YouTube, aA North Carolian Guy find a younger wife after divorce:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

(If the paste does not work you must type)

The older son can go freely to the father against the custody decision, the husband could start looking for earlier the newer mate (girlfriend or wife). The wife could go after the cocks freely, she should not hide her affairs from her husband. Everybody will be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grow up you ask me? x_comeoncuckJohn_x let me quote you

YOU are the one that truly needs to get a life. Better yet I have an idea you sound as if you come from the UK? if that is the case why don't we meet up? I am sure we can discuss our differences like two human beings? what do you say? contact me on my pro

You wanna meet up boy??

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 12 years ago
Re: the last unstable commentator.

I would gladly meet up with you so you can explain to me your complusive obsessesive behaviour towards me, and then you can explain why you feel the need to air your dirty washing in public instead of contacting me directly, it's not difficult all you have to do is email me and I email you back, now that can't be too difficult for you? can it? So yes I would love to meet you maybe in bar or somewhere public if that is what you prefer, so we can discuss things like two adults.

Of course there is the problem of me living in the UK and you claim you don't so unless you fly to the UK we shall never meet face to face. But I repeat grow up and maybe just maybe you will forget your anger issues and do what you keep telling every body else to do, ENJOY the stories you seem to enjoy and get off on the cuckold stories and I don't that is the fundamental difference between you and me, also you seem obssessed with me and I really don't understand why? you resort to childish name calling and you use other writer comments section to take cheap childish shots at me. I am sure all the writers on this site are sick of you attacking someone that they know nothing about or care about. So I will ask you again use your email and contact me after all you will stay an Anoymous person no one will know who you are.

I will be waiting for your email, but on the other hand you could keep leaving comments that are nothing to do with the story and you can keep attacking me, and I will keep replying to you useing the writers comments section, that is the only way to 'talk' to you. So wouldn't it be more practical if you contacted me by email? it would certainly be the adult thing to do, you are an adult aren't you? you are not still at school? I hope not. So go ahead prove to me you are an adult and use your email account to contact me. I will be waiting for your email.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
God damn fucking Brits !!

Adolf should have done a better job of exterminating the varmints !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
could have grown to multi part story

Was a little choppy to me as not enough build up or set up of the why's and how comes. She jumped to sex too fast and then we don't hear what happens after. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it was a great story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Whore just gives herself to first POS she meets.

skystylerskystylerover 2 years ago

I thought it was a great story, a neglected wife finds someone who is attracted to her and has excitement in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Usually, I am absolutely against this sort of thing but the husband was so indifferent this is what happens. Good for her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think she gets the divorce she wants and gets rid of her kids. Parents and in-laws all at once... and she doesn't end up with the old man either... nice going wench.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous